PDA

View Full Version : Question Korean girls

JJBlows
12-06-2021, 08:54 PM
Apart from ginza and top 5, is there any other places that have heaps of Korean girls, getting over the Chinese lady's

CountryPunter
12-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Apart from ginza and top 5, is there any other places that have heaps of Korean girls, getting over the Chinese lady's

Excuse my ignorance,but what's wrong with the Chinese ladies?

I would have thought that there are good and bad in all nationalities.

JJBlows
13-06-2021, 10:26 AM
Excuse my ignorance,but what's wrong with the Chinese ladies?

I would have thought that there are good and bad in all nationalities.

I have Nothing against them, just been punting for a while and I haven't had a korean pocket rocket in a long time. Usually call to make bookings and they are all ways booked out

Niisato
17-06-2021, 12:29 PM
In my honest opnion, Korean girls are far, far better than Chinese. Far prettier, cleaner and refined - and deliver a better service with the cat baths, double Dragon etc. With a few exceptions, my experiences with the Chinese have mostly been rough - clinical, lots of spitting, tissues etc.

annintofu
17-06-2021, 01:16 PM
In my honest opnion, Korean girls are far, far better than Chinese. Far prettier, cleaner and refined - and deliver a better service with the cat baths, double Dragon etc. With a few exceptions, my experiences with the Chinese have mostly been rough - clinical, lots of spitting, tissues etc.

it's probably better to not make a broad statement like that. my RNTexperience with kgirls are mixed this year:

Max (SS) - average body, not-so-good attitude, wouldn't repeat

Sarah (SS) - won't repeat, wont say too much, many poor reviews of her already.

Maria (DOS) - average body, slightly saggy boobs, poor service and attitude, wouldn't repeat

Hanna (Bamboo Massage) - Good service and attitude, very nice body and looks too.

My recent experience with Chinese girls are also mixed, so I'm not saying Chinese girls are better than Korean either.

local
17-06-2021, 02:08 PM

I really think such generalisations (whilst maybe true for some) really are not politically correct. :grimace:
and should be avoided :shout:
We wouldn't want the PRC to take exception and reduce the supply of available girls (in the future) :cry:

I will keep my personal preferences to myself to ensure I don't make any unwanted generalisations or mistakes which may embarrass me in the future :sweat:

woods23
17-06-2021, 04:03 PM

I can not agreed more for Korean wl u rarely get a bad one ...most the time their work ethic is good they are just true professionals to Chinese wl ( lazy, no deep penetration, legs up , don't like doggy, cum fast, tissues etc.

That's my experience as well over the yrs. What I like more is they are very beautiful:love:

M5- K Uee and K Star can start from the two.

Rooster18
17-06-2021, 04:20 PM
We need Rooter's opinion here as he has most extensive history in qualifying all nationalities from Chinese, Japanese and Korean etc..

My opinion is we all have certain attractions we lean towards in looks, mannerisms, sexual playfulness etc... some nationalities are able to do to our liking more than others.

In Australia, I would say Korean and Japanese girls are my favourite but then again my experiences I had in China (Dongguan business trip days) were mind blowing with just the most beautiful girls that you would fall head over heal...

tawer5ag
17-06-2021, 06:07 PM
I can not agreed more for Korean wl u rarely get a bad one ...most the time their work ethic is good they are just true professionals to Chinese wl ( lazy, no deep penetration, legs up , don't like doggy, cum fast, tissues etc.

That's my experience as well over the yrs. What I like more is they are very beautiful:love:

Been wanting to try star/uee for a bit now. Also oyher nationaliti s just to see whats in offer.

Sadly the few times i came by n5m, they were either busy or not in roster for the day.
Which probably is cause i orefer to see them in a lineup first and having a session before booking in advance. Unless theres lots of great recommendations.

Which ended up in me seeing jay.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Rogeryou
17-06-2021, 06:55 PM
Been wanting to try star/uee for a bit now. Also oyher nationaliti s just to see whats in offer.

Sadly the few times i came by n5m, they were either busy or not in roster for the day.
Which probably is cause i orefer to see them in a lineup first and having a session before booking in advance. Unless theres lots of great recommendations.

Which ended up in me seeing jay.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

I haven’t seen these K girls but their pics don’t really look inviting. How was Jay? I was keen to give her a go until someone posted she has a jelly belly. My biggest turn off

One23Four
17-06-2021, 08:38 PM
M5- K Uee and K Star can start from the two.[/QUOTE]

Certainly agree that K Uee and K Star are good choice to start for K-girls. The fact that they are $50-70 cheaper than Jessie and Rebecca of other competitor shops Ginza and Empire but provide similar “very good standard” of service make Uee and Star even good value for money. As regards the generalizations that Chinese girls are lazy, don’t like doggy, cum fast, no deep penetration etc, my personal experience is that they are not true in general. There are a few Japanese girls mentioned on other threads doing so as well. K-girls are not all beautiful as well though cosmetic surgeries help quite a few of them.

Rogeryou
18-06-2021, 01:13 AM

Certainly agree that K Uee and K Star are good choice to start for K-girls. The fact that they are $50-70 cheaper than Jessie and Rebecca of other competitor shops Ginza and Empire but provide similar “very good standard” of service make Uee and Star even good value for money. As regards the generalizations that Chinese girls are lazy, don’t like doggy, cum fast, no deep penetration etc, my personal experience is that they are not true in general. There are a few Japanese girls mentioned on other threads doing so as well. K-girls are not all beautiful as well though cosmetic surgeries help quite a few of them.[/QUOTE]

Happy to pay the extra cash for Ginza. They have fucken heating! WTF #5 turn the heat on

One23Four
18-06-2021, 01:31 PM
Yeah, some of the rooms in the new wing of 310 and the rooms of 479 Empire are more comfortable than N5M.

Maybe buy a small cheap heater in Bunnings for $20 and take it to the room of N5M every time you go there, each time you are still better off by $30-50. With a few times’ punting there, the saving is equivalent to a free punt. Alternatively, suggest to N5M for an extra electricity charge of $10 to heat up the room using its own heater. Hahaha !!!

jzchan
18-06-2021, 07:53 PM
I haven’t seen these K girls but their pics don’t really look inviting. How was Jay? I was keen to give her a go until someone posted she has a jelly belly. My biggest turn off

Yeah Jay is not too toned but I wouldn't call her fat by any means. She is a bit of a trooper in bed though. Very enthusiastic.

JJBlows
19-06-2021, 09:08 PM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?71513-(K)-Mona

Gawd Damn does anybody know if this girl is still working and where she is??

Azninvasion85
20-06-2021, 01:12 AM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?71513-(K)-Mona

Gawd Damn does anybody know if this girl is still working and where she is??

The mona at 42 currently is a different one. That mona was at 8 burwood for a while but I think she's either left the industry or left syd/aus. She was amazing!

Azninvasion85
20-06-2021, 01:13 AM
Im still looking for K Poppy lol. She was at kyoto 206 back in 2018 then ginza and 42 before then. Amazing girl.

GoldfishMan
20-06-2021, 01:02 PM
With the C girls, it really helps if you speak a bit of Mando. I can literally hear their sigh of relief when I greet them in Mando on the first meet, even though my Mando is probably lower than kindergarten level!

One23Four
20-06-2021, 02:03 PM
Actually many Caucasian speak Mandarin better than some ABC born here. My experience is that most C-girls still in Sydney understand SIMPLE English, they just feel shy or uncomfortable to speak it and prefer customers who can speak their language, understandable I guess.