PDA

View Full Version : Caringbah No.1 Name Unknown, bad - Management GREAT!

horny4asian
28-02-2013, 08:30 AM
I'll keep this brief as it was a few weeks ago, and unfortunately I forget the girls name.

I've been to both 23 and 64 a few times but 64 was busy so I decided to come here.

Was suggested I see a new Chinese girl on the roster, although I would have preferred to see Lisa but she was on holidays for Chinese New Year. I said I was meet her and see.

So sitting on the bed this girl appears, looks ok, nothing amazing, but she pulls her undies down and does a bit of a lap dance telling me she does good service. I asked her what she does, she said 'anything baby'.

Well, I wouldn't say 'anything', she just did the normal things, a bit of kissing (not great breath), BBBJ, DATY, and then we dommed up for sex. Not sure what I was after, but seeing she seemed to indicate she was amazing I expected amazing things.

She was ok but there was a lot of fake moans and groans and she just seemed to be faking the service, not 'genuine' at all.

We did not click, in fact, she was a stranger when I walked in and felt like a stranger when I walked out.

Speaking of walking out, I had my orgasm and decided to leave. There was no use in hanging around with a girl I had no interest in and did nothing for me. I'm actually surprised I had an orgasm, I think my brain wanted to cum and go ha ha.

If you don't feel the need to click with a girl and just want a fuck, this girl might have been alright, for me, she was a no go.

The GREAT part:

As I was leaving Lucy the Mamasan asked if everything was ok. I said yes, just have things to do, but I think she knew that wasn't the case, but the girl was listening and I didn't want to say anything bad in front of her. Lucy questioned me again and I told her she was very average and did nothing for me. She said 'wait, I will see how long you have been here and give you some money back'. She then asked her colleague to check and she came back said I had been there 20min and she gave me half my money, $75, back to me. I was amazed at 2 things. For starters, the fact I had only been there 20min when I intended staying for an hour (indicates what I thought of the girl) and even more amazed at how good Lucy was in giving me the money back without asking. (I'll also mention Lucy is very beautiful too).

Regardless of how the girl was, this service from Lucy was AMAZING and I appreciate it very much. Its service like that from management that will ensure I will absolutely return to 23.

Excellent work 23!!! See you next time.

H4A

mannykay
06-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Lucy is great. She's the reason I stay loyal to this shop. Very ethical woman.

John_Matrix
06-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Good to see that there was a good outcome.

That's how customer services win. In my line work dealing with customers who spend anywhere from 5k to 50k on audio equipment its paramount to provide service to get return clients.