PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shaved puss?

Basil22
15-06-2021, 12:12 PM
I was originally going to ask if anyone could tell me whether C Ella at Ginza is shaved downstairs, but then I thought it would be cool to have a go-to list of all the girls sporting shaven havens! (Still want to know about Ella asap though haha)

Personally I am really turned off by a bush, kills the mood for me unfortunately.
I can start with those that I remember have a nice shaved puss.

No5M
T Nali
V Selina

278 Ginza Empire
K Rebecca
K Bella (think she might have had a runway too)
K Ivy who might be K star at No5M now

Ginza Club
C Rui
J Misa
J Hina

In my experience, C girls are the least likely to completely shave. Is this just an anomaly where I’m picking the outliers, or do others agree?

GoldfishMan
15-06-2021, 01:08 PM
I was originally going to ask if anyone could tell me whether C Ella at Ginza is shaved downstairs, but then I thought it would be cool to have a go-to list of all the girls sporting shaven havens! (Still want to know about Ella asap though haha)

Personally I am really turned off by a bush, kills the mood for me unfortunately.
I can start with those that I remember have a nice shaved puss.

No5M
T Nali
V Selina

278 Ginza Empire
K Rebecca
K Bella (think she might have had a runway too)
K Ivy who might be K star at No5M now

Ginza Club
C Rui
J Misa
J Hina

In my experience, C girls are the least likely to completely shave. Is this just an anomaly where I’m picking the outliers, or do others agree?
Have to agree with your observation about C girls. Defo not the go-to race for shaved pussy. I've met some with pubic hair that are longer than my hair!
I get the feeling that they are just plain lazy to groom that part of their body.

mat29127692
15-06-2021, 02:14 PM
Yeah! I don’t mind a runway or a little bit of neatly done hair.. but some of those bushes are such a turn off . So have to agree that have mostly seen in C girls.
But also seen some nice laseres ones in C girls ..
I just feel unhygienic when I see a big ugly bush and completely kills the mood

Meng
15-06-2021, 03:07 PM
Taiwanese Vivi from 42 is as smooth as a baby. Definitely lasered.

triedforonce
15-06-2021, 03:09 PM
Taiwanese Vivi from 42 is as smooth as a baby. Definitely lasered.2nd on this, taste so good too...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

wwl
15-06-2021, 05:06 PM
Bless you OP this is right up my alley.

Basil22
15-06-2021, 09:25 PM
Taiwanese Vivi from 42 is as smooth as a baby. Definitely lasered.

Gracias señor! Never been with a Taiwanese girl before either, you’ve got me all excited now 🤤

Basil22
15-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Have to agree with your observation about C girls. Defo not the go-to race for shaved pussy. I've met some with pubic hair that are longer than my hair!
I get the feeling that they are just plain lazy to groom that part of their body.

Yeah, totally! Such a turn off haha, but I know some guys love it. I’ll never forget my mate in Year 9 going telling us about his first experience going down on someone.. one of the hottest chicks in the school.. who also happened to be Iranian.. there was definitely reference to Persian rugs, and hedge-trimmers haha. And some very animated re-enactments 😁😆

kelvin310
15-06-2021, 09:35 PM
Exactly the intel I come to this forum for!

woods23
15-06-2021, 11:26 PM
Ok guys :smile:...Pm me if u want to see the biggest bush wl in Sydney...it's thick :p

suka02
16-06-2021, 12:20 AM
Ok guys :smile:...Pm me if u want to see the biggest bush wl in Sydney...it's thick :p

please pm me woods23. sorry i cannot pm you :D

GoldfishMan
16-06-2021, 05:29 AM
Yeah, totally! Such a turn off haha, but I know some guys love it. I’ll never forget my mate in Year 9 going telling us about his first experience going down on someone.. one of the hottest chicks in the school.. who also happened to be Iranian.. there was definitely reference to Persian rugs, and hedge-trimmers haha. And some very animated re-enactments 😁😆
Such a turn off right? Especially if the girl was hot in every other aspect. She's hot, you're horny, off comes the kit and you're greeted by so much hair you can't even see the hole. Acceptable on a normal girl... On a WL, I think it's a downright travesty, complete disrespect of the profession.
One of them that comes straight to mind is C Susan from GC. She had long straight type, makes it look like a sea urchin.

coahc
16-06-2021, 08:23 AM

Do you think they purposely don’t shave or trim as a deterrent to DATY? Or is it just a personal preference to not groom?

liminal
16-06-2021, 09:57 AM
i reckon the hairiest I’ve yet Encountered, are the cauc dudes in the gym, who like to walk out of the showers
With their towels round neck, ends held By hands in readiness to do a quick towel flick over the hardened gluteus of Their mates.

Personally quite like a bit of body hair, whether just grown in pussy stubble , or well pomaded and freshly made for cunnilingus.

I also feel the luxuriant bush or well
Coiffured marks the so endowed maverick ,as a little more sartorial , assured and creative.

Had a lovely Taiwanese cpl years ago . Lina, tall lithesome leggy and so lush, as she stood in the semi darkness of the room. pale slender legs slightly apart , thighs glistening and lit by the screen , as Translate whirred telling me , she had not had so much water .

Though suspect for some the full beard aka Ned Kelly ,Too like kissing their fave barista

brotherjim
16-06-2021, 10:38 AM

From what I’ve been told Chinese are less likely to shave as it is a cultural thing. The story I heard was it is considered bad luck to do so.

So the ones who are bald are not superstitious, partially trimmed maybe a little bit and hairy very superstitious.

As for the list at N5 can add Jay to the bald list.

rooter
16-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Come on guys harden up! A bit of pussy hair won't hurt you ;)

liminal
16-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Come on guys harden up! A bit of pussy hair won't hurt you ;)

Damn right sir … that’s what toothpicks were made for

warwick1
16-06-2021, 01:37 PM
Damn right sir … that’s what toothpicks were made for

I like bush............

aussiegaigin
16-06-2021, 05:05 PM

I've seen a lot of Chinese MLs in my time, and I'd say 90% have been shaved.

I don't mind the occasional bush, it is embarrassing though to go to the dentist and ask for a haircut first.

wilisno
16-06-2021, 07:17 PM
I've seen a lot of Chinese MLs in my time, and I'd say 90% have been shaved.

I don't mind the occasional bush, it is embarrassing though to go to the dentist and ask for a haircut first.

Haha, better than carrying a Victa to the shop. ;) ;) ;)

Actually, it can be a fantastic foreplay if it’s done right. I’ve shaved a few regulars and taught them how to make their pussies more appealing. ;) ;) ;)

DanDan88
17-06-2021, 06:11 AM
Haha, better than carrying a Victa to the shop. ;) ;) ;)

Actually, it can be a fantastic foreplay if it’s done right. I’ve shaved a few regulars and taught them how to make their pussies more appealing. ;) ;) ;)

Only tried that with an ex. But wouldn't it get messy at a shop?

GoldfishMan
17-06-2021, 09:10 PM
Do you think they purposely don’t shave or trim as a deterrent to DATY? Or is it just a personal preference to not groom?
Maybe, but I personally don't think they're that well "planned" type. I think it is a combination of plain laziness, and lack of respect for the profession. Like they reckon the appearance of their pussies and how appealing it is to punters is not important... We get to fuck their pussies, that's all we deserve.

deem78
17-06-2021, 09:53 PM
I like bush

liminal
17-06-2021, 10:54 PM
Maybe, but I personally don't think they're that well "planned" type. I think it is a combination of plain laziness, and lack of respect for the profession. Like they reckon the appearance of their pussies and how appealing it is to punters is not important... We get to fuck their pussies, that's all we deserve.

Can I shave your pomaded ego … ffs … lack of respect …

though hoping you were trying for late night shopping satire

GoldfishMan
17-06-2021, 11:22 PM
Can I shave your pomaded ego … ffs … lack of respect …

though hoping you were trying for late night shopping satire
Stfu, f-ing troll

liminal
17-06-2021, 11:44 PM
Stfu, f-ing troll

Sorry, this week I decided to not suffer fools … I do like slapstick however

Remember that great scene from Fish called Wanda ?

kelvin310
19-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Is that a political statement or a sexual preference?