PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Bliss Body Therapy Bella Vista?

Anonymous85
15-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Came across this joint the other this morning... Haven’t visited, but thought I’d see if anyone has been and can recommend?
Looks like a rebrand of an existing parlour?

Website below.

https://www.massagebellavista.com.au/

TheMaestro
15-06-2021, 02:49 PM
Looks pretty legit bro Anonymous!

Anonymous85
15-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Looks pretty legit bro Anonymous!

I thought so to.. Till they described their ‘ladies’ as ‘cute, hound and passionate’....

adahar
15-06-2021, 05:51 PM
This shop was operating a number of years ago. Not sure why it went off the radar?

I know a ML that worked there so it was certainly amenable for extras. Can't say for sure but it's advertised on Locanto so the odds are positive.

asiafever
16-06-2021, 11:28 AM
So that was a rnt venue under a previous name, believe it has changed owner and now not sure if it is legit or not. All the other venues that were in Norwest have closed down (except a new one just popped up from memory up near the station) so not sure if their leases weren't renewed or they got busted. Haven't tried bliss as I just didn't want to waste my time or $ if it's legit. Enough sure bets not too far away.

asiafever
16-06-2021, 02:08 PM
Double post. Apologies.

Forward Must Hang
17-06-2021, 12:33 AM

B0tb0t
17-06-2021, 06:54 AM
I don’t think I ever see four hands massage offer on a legit massage shop. Did plan to try couple of weeks ago, but couldn’t find the place, so ended up going to different shop in kellyville ridge near the pub

kevin420
22-10-2021, 01:24 PM
So that was a rnt venue under a previous name, believe it has changed owner and now not sure if it is legit or not. All the other venues that were in Norwest have closed down (except a new one just popped up from memory up near the station) so not sure if their leases weren't renewed or they got busted. Haven't tried bliss as I just didn't want to waste my time or $ if it's legit. Enough sure bets not too far away.

The ML offered a happy ending, but asked not to tell manager, so its 50/50 maybe.
What are the other places near by?

asiafever
26-10-2021, 05:52 PM
The ML offered a happy ending, but asked not to tell manager, so its 50/50 maybe.
What are the other places near by?

There are 4 in Castle Hill, half a dozen in Seven Hills, another couple in Lalor Park, and one in Kellyville Ridge also.

BlazeXYZ005
26-10-2021, 06:16 PM
There are 4 in Castle Hill, half a dozen in Seven Hills, another couple in Lalor Park, and one in Kellyville Ridge also.

Hey asiafever!! Would you be able to give the names and the places that you think are good? Am kinda new around here so I don't know much. You seem to know plentiful about ones around the hills shire and sorry if am asking for too much.

asiafever
26-10-2021, 07:19 PM
Hey asiafever!! Would you be able to give the names and the places that you think are good? Am kinda new around here so I don't know much. You seem to know plentiful about ones around the hills shire and sorry if am asking for too much.

Sent you a pm mate. Any questions let me know.

27-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Sent you a pm mate. Any questions let me know.

Can I get the recommendations too please?

Scott Phar
21-02-2022, 11:48 AM
First post - has anyone been to this place recently? They have updated their locanto ad with some pictures which makes it clear that atleast HE is on offer. Would like to see if anyone has visited and how was the experience.

Cognito
22-02-2022, 06:50 PM
Yes, and I’m curious who tantric massage feels ;) any experience, please share

HappyDongDong
22-02-2022, 10:11 PM
Didn't know there's one in Bella Vista,thanks for sharing

asiafever
23-02-2022, 08:00 AM
First post - has anyone been to this place recently? They have updated their locanto ad with some pictures which makes it clear that atleast HE is on offer. Would like to see if anyone has visited and how was the experience.

Haven't been but word around the campfire is that HE can be on offer but they have a legit clientele also so keeping it on the down low, and generally you won't get NHJ or B2B. Haven't heard of any young guns working there but if you're in that area and after some play that is basically your only option after the other shops closed down during COVID.

Ah-D
24-02-2022, 12:57 AM
Person's Name : Susie

Establishment : Bliss Body Therapy Massage / Bella Body Centre

Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Unit 101/33 Lexington Dr, Bella Vista NSW 2153 / https://www.massagebellavista.com.au

Phone :0424 667 892

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : 50 for 30min

Extras Cost : $20 extras

Services Provided This Session : Massage, clothed HJ

Size/shape : Medium build

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Similar to previous punts here. This place looks legit and I imagine gives a tonne of legit massages to female local office workers. The rooms are above average. The women are mature Asian ladies and still searching for a unicorn here. Susie was pleasant enough, good massage, nice TT and like most here provides a nice considered HJ, they certainly aren't the jackhammer a load out and send you on your was types. The place never seems busy so presumably they have the time.

$70 for a decent massage and a nice tug will have me coming back when I am in the area.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Scott Phar
24-02-2022, 08:29 AM
Person's Name : Susie

Establishment : Bliss Body Therapy Massage / Bella Body Centre

Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Unit 101/33 Lexington Dr, Bella Vista NSW 2153 / https://www.massagebellavista.com.au

Phone :0424 667 892

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : 50 for 30min

Extras Cost : $20 extras

Services Provided This Session : Massage, clothed HJ

Size/shape : Medium build

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Similar to previous punts here. This place looks legit and I imagine gives a tonne of legit massages to female local office workers. The rooms are above average. The women are mature Asian ladies and still searching for a unicorn here. Susie was pleasant enough, good massage, nice TT and like most here provides a nice considered HJ, they certainly aren't the jackhammer a load out and send you on your was types. The place never seems busy so presumably they have the time.

$70 for a decent massage and a nice tug will have me coming back when I am in the area.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing. So was there an option for NHJ or a clear No? Also any younger girls working at the shop? Their locanto ad says "young" and "passionate" masseuses.

hellozmane
13-04-2022, 07:25 PM
Thanks for sharing. So was there an option for NHJ or a clear No? Also any younger girls working at the shop? Their locanto ad says "young" and "passionate" masseuses.

Can confirm there's NHJ. Been there once recently during the weekday. I got Selina (Thai I think), I would say she's in her mid 30s at least but I would still recommend as she was quite good and had a decent body. However if you're looking for girls in their 20s, don't think this is the place even though I haven't seen other girls. The massage was legit too which was a big plus.

priapus1966
14-04-2022, 12:09 AM
Seeing that it's in Bella Vista, do they offer Woolies rewards points?

Anonpunter
06-05-2022, 09:39 AM

Hey mate u reckon u could pm me those shops if possible thanks.

sjaydee
10-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Haven't been but word around the campfire is that HE can be on offer but they have a legit clientele also so keeping it on the down low, and generally you won't get NHJ or B2B. Haven't heard of any young guns working there but if you're in that area and after some play that is basically your only option after the other shops closed down during COVID.

Hey, any idea what happened to Natasha in cabra or where the girls went? It was ny favourite place vecause it closed at 2am.

asiafever
12-05-2022, 09:31 AM
Hey, any idea what happened to Natasha in cabra or where the girls went? It was ny favourite place vecause it closed at 2am.

Never been mate, so no idea, but by the looks of things some of the sites that were Natasha Day spas are still massage shops (54 Canley Vale for example). Ne er been to any of them so can't comment though.

Sm00th1
09-07-2022, 11:47 AM
Can confirm that this place offers NHJs. I have found the girls during the week to be a little younger than the weekends.
I have never not walked away with a smile though

Sm00th1
09-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Can confirm this place is still offering NHJs, even got offered a CBJ recently.
The girls can be hit and miss, usually the weekdays are better

Skegg
10-07-2022, 11:33 AM
I tried this place yesterday as I was in the area after seeing this thread. I enquired via sms and got a reply "girl available very pretty" paid cash $50 for 30min. Went in and when the mid-30s chinese lady entered she said she could offer NHJ or CBJ as ending if I wished. Didn't take the CBJ but took the NHJ which was offered at $50 cash. As the previous posted mentioned not the best body/look but she got the job done :cool2:

apokalypse
05-08-2022, 08:50 PM
which place u guys talking about?

godofgamblers
21-08-2022, 05:36 PM
I tried this place yesterday as I was in the area after seeing this thread. I enquired via sms and got a reply "girl available very pretty" paid cash $50 for 30min. Went in and when the mid-30s chinese lady entered she said she could offer NHJ or CBJ as ending if I wished. Didn't take the CBJ but took the NHJ which was offered at $50 cash. As the previous posted mentioned not the best body/look but she got the job done :cool2:

Could you expand on her looks a bit? Did she let you touch her?

iamnotasexrobot
23-08-2022, 01:30 PM
The Bondi Junction one is one of my favourite places.

Trampoline
24-08-2022, 05:34 PM

Hey asiafever, could you pm me the info. about shops in the Hills? I know probably many punters had bothered you. really appreciated when you have time

kiddoh
25-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Hey asiafever, could you pm me the info. about shops in the Hills? I know probably many punters had bothered you. really appreciated when you have time

Post it here in the thread!

I have been to Seven hills angel massage at Leabons ln. Over all okay. The girl was in mid 30s, she said she work in shifts at wynard as well as well. CBJ was available but I only went or HJ.

asiafever
25-08-2022, 06:37 PM
Ok. Not ignoring you lads, just need to find time to sit down and write... I did a "hills and surrounds" megalist ages ago that's worth a cursory glance as some details like address are still valid http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?27347-The-wild-west/page3&highlight=Lalor
Specificity is always key though, so if there's something specific you want to know, or one area over another, better to ask straight rather than waiting for my vague general info.

rsandtc
01-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Can confirm there's NHJ. Been there once recently during the weekday. I got Selina (Thai I think), I would say she's in her mid 30s at least but I would still recommend as she was quite good and had a decent body. However if you're looking for girls in their 20s, don't think this is the place even though I haven't seen other girls. The massage was legit too which was a big plus.

Selina is still there, Wednesday at least. Also saw Mimi on a different Wednesday.

Skegg
06-09-2022, 10:41 PM
Could you expand on her looks a bit? Did she let you touch her?

Sorry for the delayed reply. I've been a few times and the girls would be late 20s/early thirties. Quite nice bodies and ample breasts. The place is in an office block it's actually quite easy for parking and open till 8pm.

Also in the hills, had a really amazing punt at healing massage seven hills laylor park a few weeks back on a Thursday, walked in and was offered a girl named "Leya" who was a tiny size 4-6 thai girl with perky a-cups she was exceptional both in massage and part 2. Tried to book her again a few weeks after and she was no longer in the shop :( I was told she was just filling in from a city shop briefly. If anyone else saw her while she was there and knows where to find her please PM me I'm keen on booking her again.

Kellyville Ridge Massage is also very good. Cute late 20s, early 30s girls and always quite busy so if you find a girl you like grab her name and book in :)

rsandtc
09-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Can confirm they take hicaps , small extra charge and you need to fill out a client form.

CFH
06-11-2022, 03:32 PM
it's pretty good. walls are a bit thin though. pretty standard service and prices i guess. nice and discreet location so no somewhat embarrassing main road entrance issues.

shadyrobin
11-01-2023, 12:15 PM
Newbie here and exploring.

If I visit this centre in Bella Vista, should I just ask the front desk directly or check with the girl during massage? Any rough idea about pricing for HJ/BJ/Full ?

flint
28-01-2023, 03:23 PM
Went to Bliss Body around noon today and there were 2 ladies available.
Mina opened the door and ushered me straight into a room. The place was very clean and neat. Thumbs up for hygiene.

After telling her I wanted 45min, she said it was $65 + $5 for a small fee to use health insurance. Before she left the room, she asked if I wanted any specials and offered nude B2B & CBJ for $100. I took up on the her offer and paid her upfront.
Mina is Korean & Chinese mixed and probably late thirties. She is slightly on the plumb side, but not fat. Tits are probably C cup . She was shaven down below.

Mina was chatty during the massage and she said she only worked there on Saturdays. Her massage was very good and she said she has a certificate in massaging before. Her massage was firm and not painful. I thoroughly enjoyed my part 1.

After the massage, turned over for part 2. She slid her tits over my body and I was able to suck on them while fingering her down below. When she went down for the CBJ, she provided a fantastic service by lifting her leg onto the table, allowing me full view and access. At one point, she even allowed a finger to slide in. Her BJ skills were very good and she appeared to be very enthusiastic about it. I enjoyed it.

When I was leaving, I saw another chinese ML. I was told there were between 2 - 3 MLs working there daily.

All the best in your punting.

Clivus
03-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Went to Bliss Body around noon today and there were 2 ladies available.
Mina opened the door and ushered me straight into a room. The place was very clean and neat. Thumbs up for hygiene.

After telling her I wanted 45min, she said it was $65 + $5 for a small fee to use health insurance. Before she left the room, she asked if I wanted any specials and offered nude B2B & CBJ for $100. I took up on the her offer and paid her upfront.
Mina is Korean & Chinese mixed and probably late thirties. She is slightly on the plumb side, but not fat. Tits are probably C cup . She was shaven down below.

Mina was chatty during the massage and she said she only worked there on Saturdays. Her massage was very good and she said she has a certificate in massaging before. Her massage was firm and not painful. I thoroughly enjoyed my part 1.

After the massage, turned over for part 2. She slid her tits over my body and I was able to suck on them while fingering her down below. When she went down for the CBJ, she provided a fantastic service by lifting her leg onto the table, allowing me full view and access. At one point, she even allowed a finger to slide in. Her BJ skills were very good and she appeared to be very enthusiastic about it. I enjoyed it.

When I was leaving, I saw another chinese ML. I was told there were between 2 - 3 MLs working there daily.

All the best in your punting.

Nice review mate. Do you know if you can claim hicaps on the extras or just the massage?

Iluvmsg
16-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Hi, any massage shop around Schofields with HE?