Person's Name : gigi

Establishment : 27 villawood

Date of Visit : 15/06/21

Hours of Business : 10am-2am

Rates : $90/30min +$50 tip

Size/shape : C cup, curvy/thiccc and shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FFS, rimming

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely yes!

My experience/comments :

So I’ve been punting for awhile and mainly lurking around on this page but decided to post my first review!

I mainly punt around the south west areas and haven’t been to 27 for awhile now so I decided to hit it up.

Rocked up at 27 villawood and only one girl was available gigi, she was wearing a pink school girl outfit looking sexy so i decided to give her a go, paid $90 for 30min.

Got to the room which i have to say was large and fairly clean. Hopped into the shower and out onto the bed. Started out with a catbath and gigi asked if i wanted a bbbj for a extra $50, ended up negotiating for a rimjob aswell.

BBBJ was excellent with slow and fast head movements, followed by some great deepthroat and face fucking.

I then asked for rimming which she asked me to turn around and i was on all fours and was eating my ass like it was hotcakes whilist jerking me off. Gotta say it was excellent and i almost nutted and had to get her to stop.

Onto the sex part, on goes the dom for some reverse cowgirl, followed with some mish.

I can’t get the feeling of how good her rimming was, and end up back on all four and asked her to finish me off rimming me whilist jerking me off. I end up nutting all over the sheets.

Had a little chat and she works monday to saturday, and she said she offers more extras for regulars. So I’ll definitely be back for a hour session as 30 mins went by to quick and to see what other “extras” are on the menu!