PDA

View Full Version : Newtown Pretty Baby Massage Mia the French beauty

mat29127692
17-06-2021, 03:49 PM
I have seen Mia a few times now so thought will share the review.
Face :8/10
Body : 9/10 - Athletic
Friendliness : 10/10
Service : 10/10
GFE : 9/10
Value for Money :9/10

She is a beautiful tall French beauty, athletic and has a nice firm body . Small boobs but a great rack! I like girls that do not have fat as I consider myself to be quite athletic.
She has great thighs and a super ass!
Her picture is different from the one posted on we chat as she does no longer have blonde hair. She has short black hair now ..

Massage is descent for a Caucasian ml . I have only seen others who just brush their fingers over but she makes a genuine effort to give you a hard massage although it’s still medium- soft ..

Part 2 - she gets friendlier when you see her again and again . So by my 4th visit I was able to break most barriers and got a really nice DATY session .. neat and clean there and I was just admiring her shapely ass!
Great to carry a conversation so quite enjoyed ! No LK though, maybe in the next couple of sessions will get there ..

I didn’t go for FS but she does offer that for $150 .. and Bbj is $100. If I have to spend another $150 I would rather go and see a WL perhaps …

But overall highly recommended!!

nostromo
18-06-2021, 07:12 AM
Spending $500 just to end up with DATY does not sound like much of a return on investment when randoms can just rock up, shell out $275 and get the lot; BJ, DATY and FS. :cry:

Pretty Baby Massage
25-06-2021, 07:41 AM
WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

EzyPunta877
25-06-2021, 02:51 PM
I have seen Mia a few times now so thought will share the review.
Face :8/10
Body : 9/10 - Athletic
Friendliness : 10/10
Service : 10/10
GFE : 9/10
Value for Money :9/10

She is a beautiful tall French beauty, athletic and has a nice firm body . Small boobs but a great rack! I like girls that do not have fat as I consider myself to be quite athletic.
She has great thighs and a super ass!
Her picture is different from the one posted on we chat as she does no longer have blonde hair. She has short black hair now ..

Massage is descent for a Caucasian ml . I have only seen others who just brush their fingers over but she makes a genuine effort to give you a hard massage although it’s still medium- soft ..

Part 2 - she gets friendlier when you see her again and again . So by my 4th visit I was able to break most barriers and got a really nice DATY session .. neat and clean there and I was just admiring her shapely ass!
Great to carry a conversation so quite enjoyed ! No LK though, maybe in the next couple of sessions will get there ..

I didn’t go for FS but she does offer that for $150 .. and Bbj is $100. If I have to spend another $150 I would rather go and see a WL perhaps …

But overall highly recommended!!

Can confirm Mia is one of the best. Made me feel really comfortable, really friendly. Her body is fucken amazing. Massage is really good for non Asian and her part 2 is absolutely amazing. Took her time, no rush, encouraging me to such her nipples, grabbing her arse. Damn!

mat29127692
26-06-2021, 11:54 AM
Saw her again yesterday ! Still 5* in all departments : service , massage , friendliness , looks , body .. she is just 🔥!