PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bareback gals in Sydney

johnconnor69er
19-06-2021, 01:27 AM
Hi all,

Thought I would like to see who would like to share gals who like to play bareback in Sydney. There are places in Sydney like Yoko's 269 etc that provide bb sex. Happy to share on her or in private messages.

Azninvasion85
19-06-2021, 07:59 PM
Hi all,

Thought I would like to see who would like to share gals who like to play bareback in Sydney. There are places in Sydney like Yoko's 269 etc that provide bb sex. Happy to share on her or in private messages.

Bro, dont think most ppl will tell u who's gonna do BB.

Niceguy11
19-06-2021, 08:19 PM
In all honesty, if a WL is willing to BB you, no doubt she is doing it to others if you know what I mean. Just like azninvasion said, no one including myself will say who offers it.

Dettol
19-06-2021, 08:44 PM
Think he knows that. Just wanted those 2 or 3 people who would.

Chances are it’s the same girls he knows already. BB is not as uncommon as many think it is, to be honest.

johnconnor69er
19-06-2021, 08:56 PM
Hey all,
Yes there are gals and guys who enjoy bareback sex. We know the risks and make sure we get tested regularly. Just always looking for gals who like to have natural consensual fun.

JJBlows
19-06-2021, 09:00 PM
Hey all,
Yes there are gals and guys who enjoy bareback sex. We know the risks and make sure we get tested regularly. Just always looking for gals who like to have natural consensual fun.

What's the point in getting tested regularly when one day the Dr says it's HIV, hepatitis or syphilis??? By then it's too late IMHO.

surething91
19-06-2021, 11:58 PM
What's the point in getting tested regularly when one day the Dr says it's HIV, hepatitis or syphilis??? By then it's too late IMHO.
I agree I don't see the point here but maybe someone can explain?

Azninvasion85
20-06-2021, 01:11 AM
Just taking a stab in the dark here.. but by any chance do u not have a partner who will off u bb? Or find the one regular who's gonna do it for u?

GoldfishMan
20-06-2021, 09:03 AM
Too late for the punter, but not everyone else. At least then, he might have the decency to stop spreading whatever he's got with the knowledge that he's infected.

dannyboy
20-06-2021, 12:21 PM
I think alot of BMs don't realise how prevelant BBFS is..

Vader
20-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Hi, but what is BMs?

warwick1
20-06-2021, 12:32 PM
Hi, but what is BMs?

Yeah what is BM'S..."Bad Mothers"???

cuteguy
20-06-2021, 01:22 PM

What's worse is that by the time they get tested and told they have HIV, hepatitis or syphilis that they have passed it onto other unsuspecting girls who have passed it onto other punters.

dannyboy
20-06-2021, 02:29 PM
Maybe sex workers who offer this are using PREP.. Stop being so judgemental

JJBlows
20-06-2021, 02:32 PM
I know of some cases outside of the punting scene where guys who get diagnosed with chlamydia but get a late night "im horny" text from a casual and still fuck without a rubber and joke about it not caring. These guys will get diagnosed with something but can't resist the urge to bareback again.

Vader
20-06-2021, 04:04 PM
Maybe sex workers who offer this are using PREP.. Stop being so judgemental

Danny, what is BMs?

cuteguy
21-06-2021, 12:36 AM
I know of some cases outside of the punting scene where guys who get diagnosed with chlamydia but get a late night "im horny" text from a casual and still fuck without a rubber and joke about it not caring. These guys will get diagnosed with something but can't resist the urge to bareback again.

Some people believe they won't get infected. They are risk takers but they are bloody irresponsible since their actions can lead to more infections in the community. They don't worry if they get chlamydia or gonorrhoea because they can treat it. However they don't realise they can catch HIV or AIDS.

Carissawhore
21-06-2021, 02:21 PM
Hey OP, better change the title to "WL who are willing to exchange STD". Asking for BB services is the most stupid thing you can do with WL's.

quackm2002
21-06-2021, 02:30 PM
But we used to have punterman here who saw 200 WLs a year, barebacked most of them, did it year in year out and never caught anything

wilisno
21-06-2021, 02:35 PM
But we used to have punterman here who saw 200 WLs a year, barebacked most of them, did it year in year out and never caught anything

Haha, even double, stack etc, all BBFS. ;) ;) ;)

chemistry84
21-06-2021, 02:54 PM

TBH hard to also take that a facevalue that they never caught anything etc. Might not want to screw the shops/girls that they saw? IDK..

local
21-06-2021, 02:55 PM

Maybe he did ??

He's been quiet for a while. !

dannyboy
21-06-2021, 03:01 PM
I know guys in there 70s who have been barebacking for 40 years, they have had to take plenty of antibiotics over the years, but still healthy and have got nothing major..

I'm not condoning this behavior, but just stating facts, there are different risk factors depending on what sex acts you practice.

Raybo
21-06-2021, 04:01 PM
I have done BB over the years with many girls. In January I did BB with 3 different girls and got Gonhorrea and Clymidia, still not sure who I got it from. Passed it on to my partner and another WL got Clymidia because of BBBJ. No more for me. Only takes one active punter to spread this shit very quickly.

Oh and to the op, Brandy is pretty pissed off with you making up imaginary AR's......

cuteguy
21-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Maybe he did ??

He's been quiet for a while. !

Very quiet indeed! I'm sure many guys were keen to see his latest spreadsheet of adventures.

smn5746
21-06-2021, 04:44 PM
I have done BB over the years with many girls. In January I did BB with 3 different girls and got Gonhorrea and Clymidia, still not sure who I got it from. Passed it on to my partner and another WL got Clymidia because of BBBJ. No more for me. Only takes one active punter to spread this shit very quickly.

Oh and to the op, Brandy is pretty pissed off with you making up imaginary AR's......

How did u explain that away with your partner ?

dannyboy
21-06-2021, 04:53 PM
BBBJ fair enough, but BBFS is not worth the risk and the worry

JJBlows
21-06-2021, 05:53 PM
How did u explain that away with your partner ?

Easy, do what I did in the past, just accuse her off cheating and her giving it to you. I did have my suspicions and she did admit it so i gave her the gonn and threw her out after

warwick1
21-06-2021, 09:08 PM
Easy, do what I did in the past, just accuse her off cheating and her giving it to you. I did have my suspicions and she did admit it so i gave her the gonn and threw her out after
My god you are a charmer, best you use condoms so you don't breed.......

skinnydipping
21-06-2021, 09:27 PM

well, it is harder to admit everything and take responsibility for sure

JJBlows
21-06-2021, 11:46 PM
My god you are a charmer, best you use condoms so you don't breed.......

It was a bit of a dick move but I only got it from a night on the piss with mates and ended up with a WL. She was the one putting in all the effort in running around my back with other guys and her co workers and I did think at first she gave it to me. this honestly made it easier for her to come clean as I'm not that type of partner to go through some ones personal belongings to find out.

The "clap" made me dodge a bullet

yug
22-06-2021, 01:57 AM
Damn! All these stories. My life seems a lot more simple.
Having said that, What troubles me is Danny boy still hasn't explained what BM is. BabyMama?...BadMotherf#cker...BlackMan...?

CFM001
22-06-2021, 06:58 AM
Damn! All these stories. My life seems a lot more simple.
Having said that, What troubles me is Danny boy still hasn't explained what BM is. BabyMama?...BadMotherf#cker...BlackMan...?

I'm fairly certain it stands for Board member

warwick1
22-06-2021, 08:33 AM
I'm fairly certain it stands for Board member

More like "Bored Members"..........

CFM001
22-06-2021, 11:08 AM

:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:: shout:

Climax598
22-06-2021, 11:11 AM
BM = Bareback member😱

GoldfishMan
22-06-2021, 01:52 PM
We all know you're bored warwick1, you've been reminding us over and over about it, haha!

wilisno
22-06-2021, 05:04 PM
I’ve only done bareback once with a ML. I was in a massage joint in chatwood. Was probably a 40 year old lady or so.

Gave the massage, she asked if I wanted extras and she was happy to do anal, she offered it natural. I obliged (I was young and stupid). Loved it

I dodged a bullet I’m sure but I also know if I was caught in a situation where a WL or ML asked me again if I wanna do bareback anal, I would.
Haha ! So stupidity is very hard to grow out of ? ;) ;) ;)

warwick1
22-06-2021, 05:45 PM
We all know you're bored warwick1, you've been reminding us over and over about it, haha!

"Over and over", now that is boring, like putting haha or LOL after every post.......

premature
22-06-2021, 06:05 PM
"Over and over", now that is boring, like putting haha or LOL after every post.......

Shut the fuck up old man. Every post you write makes me cringe.

Shouldn't you be spending the limited time you have left writing your will before you die or at lawn bowls.

warwick1
22-06-2021, 06:22 PM
Shut the fuck up old man. Every post you write makes me cringe.

Shouldn't you be spending the limited time you have left writing your will before you die or at lawn bowls.

I have done my will, don't like bowls but I spend a lot of my time flying and studying, what have you done with your life so far besides being "Premature"...You also seem to have some anger management issues, I would have that looked into...cheers

GoldfishMan
23-06-2021, 09:47 AM
You seem to have a lot of things you don't "like"... First it was acronyms, now you don't even like haha's? So you're telling us you don't like to see people having fun or having a laugh? Don't "like" general posts, the list goes on.

There are trolls in all forums. You sir, are the forum Grinch. Ha-fucken-ha!

warwick1
23-06-2021, 09:59 AM
You seem to have a lot of things you don't "like"... First it was acronyms, now you don't even like haha's? So you're telling us you don't like to see people having fun or having a laugh? Don't "like" general posts, the list goes on.

There are trolls in all forums. You sir, are the forum Grinch. Ha-fucken-ha!

From you that is a compliment...cheers, your initiative in researching past posts of mine is admirable and disturbing........74369

vitrium
24-06-2021, 12:15 PM
I've never gone bbfs. But I nearly did once with this hot Thai milf who worked at CBD style.

Saw her a few times for a massage and a wank. On the 3rd time she said she wanted to fuck. I declined.

4th time I was horny as all hell. She came out, dropped her lengerie on the floor. Walked up shoved for big DD titties in my mouth and started rubbing her pussy on my cock.

It took every once of self control to stop her from sliding my bare cock into her pussy.

It's funny how outside of those situations it seems like such an easy decision to make. But when you've got a hot woman that wants you filling her pussy (with or without a condom) logic goes out the fucking window.

I'm glad I didnt though. Not worth the stress and tests etc.

cuteguy
24-06-2021, 01:35 PM
I've never gone bbfs. But I nearly did once with this hot Thai milf who worked at CBD style.

Saw her a few times for a massage and a wank. On the 3rd time she said she wanted to fuck. I declined.

4th time I was horny as all hell. She came out, dropped her lengerie on the floor. Walked up shoved for big DD titties in my mouth and started rubbing her pussy on my cock.

It took every once of self control to stop her from sliding my bare cock into her pussy.

It's funny how outside of those situations it seems like such an easy decision to make. But when you've got a hot woman that wants you filling her pussy (with or without a condom) logic goes out the fucking window.

As you said, it's not worth the stress and tests that may occur after having your half hour or 1 hour fun with a girl who wants to go BB. If a girl is wiling to go BB with you there's a good chance she's doing it with other guys and we know many punters don't get regularly checked for STIs these days. Just not worth taking such risk.

skinnydipping
24-06-2021, 06:35 PM
closest thing to the sensation of bb without actually being dumb enough to take the risk is to probably buy your own condoms

GoldfishMan
24-06-2021, 07:36 PM

If it makes you feel better, she's probably a top class cock tease and probably wouldn't have gone all the way even if you wanted to. There are plenty of those around.

Choffchoff
25-06-2021, 02:55 AM
Hi all,

Hi mate can you drop me a PM? Not working for me unfort. Can swap notes. Thanks