PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Sharing reports

tab123
20-06-2021, 03:21 AM
Hi anyone wants to share reports of mls? I understand that it's a nono to name mls openly but I'm wondering if anyone is keen to share our experiences privately. I'm into young and slim girls and have a few to share if you are keen. Just pm if you have had experiences with young and slim mls and I'll do my part to share.

angrybirdy
21-06-2021, 04:51 AM
mate, msg'ed you. not much really.

jaccky
21-06-2021, 01:40 PM
Pm'd you, with a few.

tab123
21-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Thanks guys. Will reply shortly.

BrisbanePunter
22-06-2021, 08:01 AM
Hi anyone wants to share reports of mls? I understand that it's a nono to name mls openly but I'm wondering if anyone is keen to share our experiences privately. I'm into young and slim girls and have a few to share if you are keen. Just pm if you have had experiences with young and slim mls and I'll do my part to share.

I have submitted my report by PM.

I hope this isn't some kind of ANØM type sting.

angrybirdy
22-06-2021, 10:15 PM
probably looking for some sort of group pm function or private group chat with people that you trust or like to share with hahaha :)

Danidani
23-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Hi, i would love to share information and reports. I am pretty new to the website i am not quite sure how to send a pm

BrisbanePunter
24-06-2021, 07:40 AM
did angrybird, jackky get much intel in return?

Danidani
24-06-2021, 11:51 AM
If anyone can help me out figuring this website out, i am new and i cannot send pms. I would love to share reports with some like-minded people, can someone guide me to the best way to help each others?

angrybirdy
24-06-2021, 11:13 PM
did angrybird, jackky get much intel in return?

yes i did, but i gonna need to load up some cash these weeks and vertify myself, then review if worth.

Don't think this forum allow member to post anything about T5 lol. Understandable.

Consider myself an off season punter now, need to do this when partner is away or busy :(

The only places worth visit are T5, four seasons, LMH (if you not picky), luna & SSDS, bubble (desperate time), vivi?, anytime & FG (haven't been back for long time), maple (not sure yet, need to explore on this more), pure (interesting one, need to explore on this more), touch & day dream (depends). All in all, most places (south west, south, cbd'ish) that not mentioned just not worth the travel at all (except northshore & GC & coast side that i didn't venture), unless i missed some or too far from me.

BrisbanePunter
25-06-2021, 06:51 AM
The only places worth visit are T5, four seasons, LMH (if you not picky), luna & SSDS, bubble (desperate time), vivi?, anytime & FG (haven't been back for long time), maple (not sure yet, need to explore on this more), pure (interesting one, need to explore on this more), touch & day dream (depends). All in all, most places (south west, south, cbd'ish) that not mentioned just not worth the travel at all (except northshore & GC & coast side that i didn't venture), unless i missed some or too far from me.

Money can be a limiting factor. For most of the shops though it always come down to the specific girl on a particular day.

tab123
25-06-2021, 09:12 AM
You still owe me a reply BrisbanePunter :)

angrybirdy
25-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Money can be a limiting factor. For most of the shops though it always come down to the specific girl on a particular day.

That's exactly right.. compare to other shops.. the chances of getting the right girl on a right day is slim.. as slim as AZ blood clot issue haha

Frank Walker
01-07-2021, 02:43 PM
yes i did, but i gonna need to load up some cash these weeks and vertify myself, then review if worth.

Don't think this forum allow member to post anything about T5 lol. Understandable.

Consider myself an off season punter now, need to do this when partner is away or busy :(

This chap has pretty much given you a perfectly succinct summary of the brisbane RNT scene. You should really buy him a case of beers or something to say thanks.

angrybirdy
01-07-2021, 11:36 PM
This chap has pretty much given you a perfectly succinct summary of the brisbane RNT scene. You should really buy him a case of beers or something to say thanks.

thanks haha.. so the story of lack of money goes like this.. if you spot an idiot smashing pokies in on of the pokies joints, hoping getting a jackpot.. that's me!! f me.. I'm losing punting losing pokies.. and now no penny and no pussy. FML