PDA

View Full Version : Shop info DOS (9/741 George St) closed?

DireStraits
21-06-2021, 12:51 PM
Anyone know what happened to DOS at 9/741 George St? They’ve gone off the radar since last Thursday which was the last Wechat update they made. Not answering the phone or replying in Wechat which is quite unusual.

cuteguy
22-06-2021, 12:46 AM
They had the shop at Sussex street then decided to close it and move to the George street premises which was a bit of a dump to run a massage shop with no proper shower facilities. What happened? I have my rewards loyalty card which is close to getting some reward. Anyway, they had some good girls working there over time. I would be surprised that they just closed business.

GoldfishMan
22-06-2021, 09:58 AM
They had the shop at Sussex street then decided to close it and move to the George street premises which was a bit of a dump to run a massage shop with no proper shower facilities. What happened? I have my rewards loyalty card which is close to getting some reward. Anyway, they had some good girls working there over time. I would be surprised that they just closed business.
Maybe she decided to pull completely out of City locations and focus on her shops in Surry Hills. I mean, office workers are still pretty thin on the ground and that's a huge client group for city shops. She closed the Sussex St shop to avoid paying the back-rent that had accumulated during the non-eviction period last year.

DireStraits
22-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Maybe she decided to pull completely out of City locations and focus on her shops in Surry Hills. I mean, office workers are still pretty thin on the ground and that's a huge client group for city shops. She closed the Sussex St shop to avoid paying the back-rent that had accumulated during the non-eviction period last year.
Wow, seriously?!

Do you mean Ivy? Or was Ivy just an employee and DOS was actually owned by the same folk as 359 Riley with whom they used to “share” girls?

GoldfishMan
22-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Wow, seriously?!

Do you mean Ivy? Or was Ivy just an employee and DOS was actually owned by the same folk as 359 Riley with whom they used to “share” girls?
I don't know her name, but there's a lady who's the ultimate "owner" of all these shops. The girls I've spoken to all refer to "her" as the decision maker.

cuteguy
23-06-2021, 12:21 PM
If she is the owner of the shop on Riley Street, she doesn't have many girls working at this place. She had many girls at her other shops. I guess many had to return home overseas.

j_highrolla
23-06-2021, 05:52 PM
I saw the sussex st shop on the news when lockdown first started. channel 9 reporter set up right outside the shop on sussex st.

one of the first shops to get fined for staying open.

beta101
23-06-2021, 06:03 PM
Closed. I walk pass this place once a week lol

HighFlyer
23-06-2021, 06:05 PM
Another good shop gone bad... despite the fake photos over the year, Ivy did have some crackers.
Supply of Chinese girls obviously impacting them as well.

For a few months seemed to have a different lady outside the shop on George St enticing guys into the alleyway.. last 2 visits there were terrible.

GoldfishMan
23-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Another good shop gone bad... despite the fake photos over the year, Ivy did have some crackers.
Supply of Chinese girls obviously impacting them as well.

For a few months seemed to have a different lady outside the shop on George St enticing guys into the alleyway.. last 2 visits there were terrible.
I've had some memorable ones over the years there. Chloe, Kitty, Sophia to name a few.

sukeong
24-06-2021, 07:57 PM
Hated going to their George st branch. Kinda a dump. Sussex shop isn't great but at least it's better with windows. Didnt visit after they closed Sussex shop.

Had really awesome Taiwanese girls there, from old fave like Vivian to hidden gems like Taylor and Kiki. Especially Taylor. She was unforgettable both in sweet looks and gfe service

bigC808
25-06-2021, 07:38 AM
I've had some memorable ones over the years there. Chloe, Kitty, Sophia to name a few.

Is that the infamous Kitty?

GoldfishMan
25-06-2021, 10:12 AM
Is that the infamous Kitty?
None other. First saw her at their George St shop, booked sight unseen, what a great punt it was. I still remember I wasn't particularly horny that day and so didn't even take her up on her offer for FS initially. Then her kit came off and she did this sexy dance / pussy slide that made it impossible for me to refuse the offer!

cumquat
25-06-2021, 10:29 AM
None other. First saw her at their George St shop, booked sight unseen, what a great punt it was. I still remember I wasn't particularly horny that day and so didn't even take her up on her offer for FS initially. Then her kit came off and she did this sexy dance / pussy slide that made it impossible for me to refuse the offer!

Viet Kitty ? …..

bigC808
25-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Viet Kitty ? …..

That’s the Kitty i was thinking of too but by Goldfish Man’s description it def wasn’t her..

bigC808
25-06-2021, 03:19 PM

Sounds great! I wish I had a chance to see her. Guessing she’s no longer around..?

GoldfishMan
25-06-2021, 03:29 PM
Sounds great! I wish I had a chance to see her. Guessing she’s no longer around..?

The Kitty I'm talking about is a Chinese lass, not Vietnamese, so it's a different girl. She moved to SS as MiuMiu shortly after I met her at DOS, then quit the industry to become a realtor not too long after that.

cumquat
25-06-2021, 04:06 PM
That’s the Kitty i was thinking of too but by Goldfish Man’s description it def wasn’t her..

True. The kitty I’m thinking of was very unlikely to freely if at all offer FS

wachumba
27-06-2021, 10:31 PM
Posted on wechat that they will update when open later.

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2021, 11:21 PM

PBoy
30-06-2021, 03:47 AM
Anybody remember the name of the short Taiwanese girl with glasses that seemed to always be by herself at the George St location?

wachumba
10-07-2021, 12:13 PM
they postings on wechat again.
incall outcall $400 massage $200
and advertise gold membership for $10/m membership fee or platinum of $1000 charge.

Sexkniight
10-07-2021, 12:52 PM
Is that $1000 a typo? Maybe $100?
What would you get for paying $1000?? Seems crazy for anyone to for just membership

wachumba
10-07-2021, 01:17 PM
not typo. If it was $100, it would be cheaper than the Gold membership.
From their wechat

We only take limited premium clients for incall/outcall,in this special time , take care & stay safe~
Gold Membership:
$10/month
New girls details, more photos & videos and even live shows(1min), book priority

Platinum Membership:
Charge $1000 at one time get 15%off
Outcall taxi fee waive
New girls details, more photos & videos (takes on site as your needs) and even live shows(5min), book priority

我们现在阶段只接受有限的高质量客户预约私钟
黄金会员:
每月$10
新女生更多细节相片,视频,和视频互动一分钟, 优先预约权

铂金会员:
充值$1000 ,优惠15% ,出钟车费免除
新女生更多细节相片,视频,和视频互动五分钟, 优先预约权

Rogeryou
10-07-2021, 02:00 PM
They sound like scum

GoldfishMan
10-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Not a scam, more like a bet. Pay $1000 to enjoy lasting benefits, betting that this outbreak will blow over and DOS will come out of it still in business. Or the other possible outcome is they go out of business before the lockdown is over and you would've paid $1k for nothing. Take your pick.