21-06-2021, 11:02 PM
Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Date of Visit : May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 02 9660 4250 / 0407 353 655

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $70/hr + $50.00 tips

Size/shape : medium size 8 typical MILF body type with decent size full C cups, Susan used to be a bigger D when I used to see her regularly at 139 QVB.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mainland Chinese

Services Provided : Was planing to see Susan for her firm massage then let her pamper my manhood real slow. Nothing went to plan, got too horny and had to get off first before having some relaxing massage afterwards.

Value for money/recommend? : If you are after a milf, need a good massage and satisfying HJ, then she is highly recommended

My experience/comments :

Last time I visited VIP Pyrmont, I actually booked Susan, but her previous client extended and I don't have time to wait so ended up seeing Candy, which of course it's almost like the main course is always better than the appetizer ! When I finished, Susan met me at reception and gave me a big hug, I think I gave her big tits a good grab, I sort of promised myself, I got to have her next time.

So today I am fulfilling my own promise.

Got to the shop, Susan was waiting for me, Candy was busy in the first room, so we went into the middle room. handed over the fees and tips, asked to use the bathroom. When I returned, got undressed and Susan came in, we embraced, Susan said, how long has it been ? 5 years ?? may be more I said, I don't think I have seen Susan ever since they moved to Pyrmont. As Pyrmont is really far, and if I made my way all the way there, usually my body need Candy's fixing or there was some exceptional big big talents like LINDA !

my hands reach down to grab her ass, Susan reach down to grab my cock which was already semi hard as I was rubbing it against Susan's soft tummy. Susan said, so many years, you are still so hard, I said if I am not hard, I won't be here to see you. Susan laughed and gave me many kisses.

如果我不是這麼硬,我為什麼來這裏找你?

I turned Susan around, so I can fully cupped her tits. still very big and full. Susan reached to the back and continue holding my hard on. I don't think I could stop this play and lay on the table pressing on my rock hard and enjoy the massage. I need IT now !

So I lifted up Susan's one piece dress, rather than taking off her bra, I left it on but slip my hand inside to grab her left breast, nice and warm, her nipple got hard and I slip my other hand to grab her right breast. Susan unclick her bra so that I can play with her tits uninhibited. Haven't played them for many years now, Susan used to be at least a D cup, then she went back to China to have a holiday and for some reasons she tried to lose weight, and the first thing she lost was one cup size !!

Panty came off next, rubbed her butt crack a bit before Susan turned around and pressed real hard on my cock with her lower abdomen. As if she really wants me, but I would have no illusions, if I didn't get to have her when I saw her regularly back at QVB, ain't gonna have her after all these years. but the friendly rapports was certainly there.

I think some oil will smooth things up, so I lay down on the table, Susan applied some oil and once again, I am enjoying Susan's sensual HJ skills. I spread my legs and gave her full access. Susan had not lost any of her techniques, I almost closed my eyes and just enjoy the sensations. her light rimming turned into some gentle insertion, not too deep, may be just the first knuckle, happy to be very gently and slightly and lightly violated and invaded !! Susan knew I'm not into prostate massage so she won't go all the way, but if other punters like it deep and full on, Susan is your lady. There are gloves around for that purpose and BTW, my mail is, Candy is the better prostate master and her fingers and hands are that tiny. If you know what I mean........ haha

I actually got very excited and came real close, so I have to tap off. once and almost, nearly, accidentally, luckily before I could tap again, Susan stopped and played with something else...............lol.

Got to fuck those tits ! so I asked for more oil, got Susan came up to the table, Susan laughed and said, after all these years, you still like to play balls. I said, only with big ball ball like yours.

哥哥還是最喜歡玩我的胸呀,就像做小孩一樣。姐姐,誰叫你的波波還是這樣大,不幹它們怎麼過㽼 !
好的,那今天就讓大哥哥的小弟弟好好過㽼吧!

So, with my rock hard and oiled up cock, fully stimulated and ready to shoot, Susan lower her tits to me, we had done this so many times so Susan was into my favurite position straight away as I started to slide it in and out, Susan's tits used to be able to almost completely engulfed me, now she has slimmed down a bit, not quite big enough (like Emma and Bonnie!) but still big great for Spanish. unfortunately I didn't quite manage to time my shot out timing, so when I cum, I was more like leaking out , dripping down , but as soon as Susan noticed that I came, she took over with her hand and gave me that final bit of pampering and encouragement, making sure she squeezed the last drop out and I got nothing left.

Now many of you may or may not have tried Mimi @ Burwood's after cum service. Susan not only doing the same, she took it to the next level by incorporating some more man's health after cum massage around the base, balls and top of the groins and that pressure point called 會陰,you would appreciate it much more after cum when Susan applied the right pressure into it. Susan's after cum massage went for nearly 10 min, I must say I really really enjoyed that. when she finally got off the table to clean up. I was so relaxed, happy and totally satisfied, I fell asleep ! Susan didn't want to interrupted my sleep by asking me to turn around, she just massaged my shoulders and my legs with my face up and eyes closed. Ended up giving me the reflexology kind of foot massage, which again was so nice. I would have paid to see Susan just for that. Can you imagine if Susan works in my local shopping centre !

Time flied and our session was over by a good 15 min extra time, and it was Candy who knocked on the door to tell Susan her next appointment is waiting.

Telling it as it is, if Susan is your kind of MILF, I will highly recommend her.

Cheers

hiduba
22-06-2021, 11:10 AM
Thank you bro AH for sharing.

I had an absolute ball (pun intended) with Candy, so will look forward to try Susan next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AHLUNGOR
22-06-2021, 01:00 PM
Thank you bro AH for sharing.

I had an absolute ball (pun intended) with Candy, so will look forward to try Susan next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, if you have enjoyed Candy, Susan is like a size bigger and more solid and toned , but a few years younger though. If I have to pick stone, Candy gave more sensual body slides and Susan has better after cum massage !

I think Susan is on Tuesday too if you are interested.........haha