PDA

View Full Version : General talk Crypto and China

harmsup_low
22-06-2021, 06:50 PM
Hey...I'm a ABChinaman and it just makes me laugh sometimes about the Father/Motherland. Banning Bitcoin and other Western cryptocurrencies so they can unleash their own! I "DIG" it....:miao:

Climax598
24-06-2021, 10:55 AM
They love to control everything but don't control the girls pussy being fuck by foreigners I think because foreigners money earning is going back to your Father/Motherland.

Riff888
24-06-2021, 02:15 PM
Lots of mixed marriages also means most people will me half something in the next 50 years or so, maybe less.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

GoldfishMan
25-06-2021, 10:41 AM
They love to control everything but don't control the girls pussy being fuck by foreigners I think because foreigners money earning is going back to your Father/Motherland.
Couldn't agree more. Control crypto, control commodities, still trying to control technology by stealing IPs. All their actions are singularly aimed at making China the dominant country in the world.
They're happy to help pump up real estate prices in other countries, surely that too is part of their master plan!

surething91
25-06-2021, 10:52 AM
When are the next elections in China?

suka02
26-06-2021, 09:18 AM
Couldn't agree more. Control crypto, control commodities, still trying to control technology by stealing IPs. All their actions are singularly aimed at making China the dominant country in the world.
They're happy to help pump up real estate prices in other countries, surely that too is part of their master plan!

It’s all about the jealousy in term if somebody is rich and there will be always someone who want to destroy them whoever gets stronger. Just like uusa attacks the mid east, nk and many more. they have bad records of wars from history and making world unsafe place including today and fhe future. if you all know israle is the one behind it that holds the remote to create this disaster.