PDA

View Full Version : General talk Who’s turned one

Bucket
23-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Just wondering how many of you fellas have turned a legit masseuse into an extras one

BrisbanePunter
23-06-2021, 03:14 PM
we would all like to think we have.

funboybrisbane
23-06-2021, 03:41 PM
Only one in a small country town a long time ago.
It took a fair bit of charm and asking a few times.
She had no idea of pricing and taking clothes off was not even close to an option.
By the end she was having fun and even giggled at me cumming.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bucket
23-06-2021, 04:48 PM
Only one in a small country town a long time ago.
It took a fair bit of charm and asking a few times.
She had no idea of pricing and taking clothes off was not even close to an option.
By the end she was having fun and even giggled at me cumming.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sort of where I’m at. Still thinking about it and no idea of prices or what she’ll do. I’ve seen her a few times and I brought it up in a round about sort of way and was told no but the last visit she mentioned if I found someone to do it and I told her I’m still hoping it’s her and got a giggle, hopefully she comes around

jimmyp
23-06-2021, 04:59 PM
we would all like to think we have.And she replied 'you're so good I should be paying you'.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bucket
27-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Went for a visit today and managed to get a naked hj and some daty. What a great little chassis for a model on the older side. Looking forward to the next visit to see how far she’ll go now that the ice has been broken.

Axen
27-06-2021, 09:53 PM
Dean St Toowong, look about 4 months of seeing her but got it in the end.

gpeck80
28-06-2021, 12:56 AM
She let you drive her datsun? Jeez I hope it was a 200b.

Bucket
28-06-2021, 05:12 AM
She let you drive her datsun? Jeez I hope it was a 200b.

Don’t really get it but ok

tab123
28-06-2021, 09:24 AM
Where did you go bucket?

4FoW2
28-06-2021, 09:45 AM
$10 he won't say or give some fictitious place.

Bucket
28-06-2021, 11:05 AM
I thought the story would have more nuance and depth compared to what we ended up with.

Have any of you ever turned a legit masseuse into an extras one.

4 days later.

Yes, I did it.

Sorry I’m not a story teller, was just telling it how it was. If you want something to whack off over I’m sure there’s sites for that

Bucket
28-06-2021, 11:06 AM
Where did you go bucket?
I will tell but not till I see how far she’ll go before she starts getting other guys turning up wanting shit

I think that’s fair

4FoW2
28-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Speaking about turning......I had a threesome with some nuns the other day. All were under 19, blonde hair, blue eyes, big boobs and tight body.They did everything to me and each other.
They just got down to pray on one knee and one thing led to another.You know how it is.
Sorry I can't tell you where as I don't want anyone else cashing in on my trinity.
Do you like my story??? Or do you think I just wasted your time with unsubstantiated drivel?
As they say at Woolies " Bucket on aisle three please"
..or is it beaukay?????

Tlito
28-06-2021, 04:28 PM
I have got one atm who is a regular...CIM and natural FS ...
Taken me a while to find her after I lost my last one because I said TOO MUCH on this Forum...
Keep it to yourself gents they are too hard to find.....
My story...saw this very attractive Chinese lady 3 times ...second time rimming on her DFK and CIM...
Third visit after DATY I just lifted her leg and slide up finding her sweet spot as I did.... no complaint I keep fucking her until I was close jumped off...laid on the table and got Bbbj until I blew in her mouth...which she promptly spat in a tissue...
Sounds good hey...well why would I be stupid enough to tell anyone again ...and thanks to the bloke who tipped my first girl...this one is way way better ...

Bucket
28-06-2021, 05:28 PM
I have got one atm who is a regular...CIM and natural FS ...
Taken me a while to find her after I lost my last one because I said TOO MUCH on this Forum...
Keep it to yourself gents they are too hard to find.....
My story...saw this very attractive Chinese lady 3 times ...second time rimming on her DFK and CIM...
Third visit after DATY I just lifted her leg and slide up finding her sweet spot as I did.... no complaint I keep fucking her until I was close jumped off...laid on the table and got Bbbj until I blew in her mouth...which she promptly spat in a tissue...
Sounds good hey...well why would I be stupid enough to tell anyone again ...and thanks to the bloke who tipped my first girl...this one is way way better ...

That’s what I’m thinking, I’m not ruining my fun when it’s just starting. I said I would name the place when I could if that’s not good enough they can all kiss my arse. I’ve said other places I’ve been and who I’ve seen if they want to be wankers that’s up to them

Tlito
28-06-2021, 08:19 PM
That’s what I’m thinking, I’m not ruining my fun when it’s just starting. I said I would name the place when I could if that’s not good enough they can all kiss my arse. I’ve said other places I’ve been and who I’ve seen if they want to be wankers that’s up to them

Keep it to yourself ...
Who else would take the risk of losing a good thing ..everybody says they do it for every bloke who they meet but i have found about 5 girls in 10 years who provide this service ...natural..and bbbj .for the right price..1 went home ...she was the best wow ..little Chinese beauty ..who wanted me to divorce my wife..thank COVID for something ...2 found husbands ...and this one...if they were doing it for everyone there is no way they would let you go natural...good luck boys...they are out there keep looking

Bucket
28-06-2021, 08:29 PM
Keep it to yourself ...
Who else would take the risk of losing a good thing ..everybody says they do it for every bloke who they meet but i have found about 5 girls in 10 years who provide this service ...natural..and bbbj .for the right price..1 went home ...she was the best wow ..little Chinese beauty ..who wanted me to divorce my wife..thank COVID for something ...2 found husbands ...and this one...if they were doing it for everyone there is no way they would let you go natural...good luck boys...they are out there keep looking

I was going to name but I don’t why the fuck I would after this bullshit, if they want to think I’m full of shit that’s on them, I’ve got nothing to prove, I’ll just enjoy myself with a smile on my face