PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Return to punting

mattk
23-06-2021, 11:28 PM
Hi all , after a few years away from the punting seen I'm ready to jump back in. I have akwayes loved the smaller skinny ladies and was wondering if any one can give me tips on where i can find the best small ladies.

cuteguy
24-06-2021, 01:36 PM
Are you after MLs or WLs?

mattk
24-06-2021, 03:31 PM
Either will do. Just like the small.

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2021, 07:27 PM
Hi all , after a few years away from the punting seen I'm ready to jump back in. I have akwayes loved the smaller skinny ladies and was wondering if any one can give me tips on where i can find the best small ladies.

Welcome back Mattk,

Have you changed your taste in women ??

Hi All

I am only new to this forum and this is my first post , so be kind.

I have always had a thing for larger ladies , and I mean large, Can any one help me with find a lady 100 kg +, to top things off I am very picky , she need's to be under 30 , fully shaven and provide anal.

If she exist I would love to know.

Regards

Mattk

One23Four
24-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Maybe waiting for a little while until the current outbreak is contained. Punting at the height of an outbreak is very courageous but also highly risky.

sukeong
25-06-2021, 08:29 PM
Maybe waiting for a little while until the current outbreak is contained. Punting at the height of an outbreak is very courageous but also highly risky.

It's pretty dumb and risky. Courageous is used for brave people doing a worthy deed like saving lives lol

cumquat
25-06-2021, 09:03 PM
There is brave and then there is reckless . hard to know the difference sometimes