PDA

View Full Version : Girl info K Sera @42

Rogeryou
23-06-2021, 11:47 PM
Has anyone had a go? Love the look of this babe, like to know what she is like and if pics are legit and if he has a tight bod.
Does she work at any other shops? 42 wechat claims she works at no5 as well but I can’t see her on their roster

alc
23-06-2021, 11:50 PM
I can't remember the threads but people have said is the same one that did privates under the same name during covid. The pics are the same, too.

Good feedback from memory. Check out the privates section and you should find something.

Rand8144
24-06-2021, 12:05 AM
Has anyone had a go? Love the look of this babe, like to know what she is like and if pics are legit and if he has a tight bod.
Does she work at any other shops? 42 wechat claims she works at no5 as well but I can’t see her on their roster

Last time I saw her on roster was at n5m. Let me kno if you book Sera. I've been seeing jasmine once every week or two soooo Don't got time for others haha.

Rogeryou
24-06-2021, 12:28 AM
Last time I saw her on roster was at n5m. Let me kno if you book Sera. I've been seeing jasmine once every week or two soooo Don't got time for others haha.
I got Jasmine earmarked can’t wait for that one too many girls on my list.
It’s a drive for me but I might make the effort for 42 as No5 has no fucken heating

CharlieM
24-06-2021, 07:05 AM
"No5 has no fucken heating" r u serious?

Rand8144
24-06-2021, 08:33 AM

Sadly it's tru.

Rogeryou
24-06-2021, 09:58 AM

I don’t know how those girls work there especially at night. Man I had a shower came out and I froze. Didn’t enjoy the experience at all freezing whilst fucking. It would affect the girls mood and performance 110%.

Assandlegs
24-06-2021, 10:37 AM
Does she work at any other shops? 42 wechat claims she works at no5 as well but I can’t see her on their rosterI believe she was the very popular K Julia at N5M a couple of years ago.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sam678
24-06-2021, 10:50 AM
There is a positive review posted for her in AR section.
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?96786-Korean-girl-Sera-with-big-natural-tits

Rand8144
24-06-2021, 11:08 AM

From all the reviews I read she seems great. Go for it man when it's summer. Cold at n5m haha.

Meng
24-06-2021, 11:31 AM
Bro she's great. I wrote a review about her a while back before she went private and now she's back!

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?96786-Korean-girl-Sera-with-big-natural-tits

CharlieM
24-06-2021, 11:40 AM
I don’t know how those girls work there especially at night. Man I had a shower came out and I froze. Didn’t enjoy the experience at all freezing whilst fucking. It would affect the girls mood and performance 110%.

Only been to FS place twice. Both times 42G earlier in the year. Both times pleasurable experiences. Decided to stick to RnT since to avoid any risks. There are a couple enticing WLs on N5M's roster that I'm tempted to return to FS again but rooting in the cold isn't my thing. Pity as I'm much closer to N5M than I am to 42G. Was at 227Brd on Monday arvo, the air-conditioning was blaring in my room and the WL still jumped up when I touched her with my cold hands.

Rogeryou
24-06-2021, 11:59 AM
Bro she's great. I wrote a review about her a while back before she went private and now she's back!

You’re the man, you are the pussy whisper 👊🤟 hmmmm private would be amazing.

Rogeryou
24-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Many thnx to all the bros that responded. To quote Jefff Fenech “luv youz all” in a none gay or lady boy way 🤣 you need to pay for that shit

Rand8144
24-06-2021, 12:21 PM

Many thnx to all the bros that responded. To quote Jefff Fenech “luv youz all” in a none gay or lady boy way 🤣 you need to pay for that shit

Haha no worries mate. Gotta look after each other.

Marrickvill_5
24-06-2021, 01:20 PM
what no!!! we DO have heater!!! I mean heatling/cooling air from ceiling stuff

https://cdn.acsisair.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ceiling-cassette-air.jpg

like so :rolleyes:

Riff888
24-06-2021, 02:19 PM

like so :rolleyes:Lol I was sweating from my session last night.

If you're not warm during your session, your not doing something right [emoji1787]

Maybe they're concerned about shrinkage.

Hmmm I smell Hu6e all over this one.

Shouldn't the mushroom tea warm you up?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Rand8144
24-06-2021, 02:24 PM

Lol I was sweating from my session last night.

If you're not warm during your session, your not doing something right [emoji1787]

Maybe they're concerned about shrinkage.

Hmmm I smell Hu6e all over this one.

Shouldn't the mushroom tea warm you up?

1st time I went it cold as hell. Maybe it was early morning so it wasn't heated up. Last few times I went i was sweating bullets by the end haha

Rogeryou
24-06-2021, 02:41 PM

like so :rolleyes:

Wonderful girls love the establishment but my last two day visits I froze, so not sure what happened there! You should have a heater in every room as well. Most place do!

CharlieM
24-06-2021, 03:00 PM
One thing I have never understood on this forum is the disparity of opinions. No, not talking about the recount of an experience with any particular WL or ML, but of the description of a particular establishment. Obviously for an 18 year old a 28 year old WL is old. To a Punter that has only been with size 6 WLs a size 10 is obese. Then take in the YMMV or the particular mood of a WL on a certain day...I get this. But does a place have heating or not. Its pretty fucking objective.

Rand8144
24-06-2021, 03:10 PM

One thing I have never understood on this forum is the disparity of opinions. No, not talking about the recount of an experience with any particular WL or ML, but of the description of a particular establishment. Obviously for an 18 year old a 28 year old WL is old. To a Punter that has only been with size 6 WLs a size 10 is obese. Then take in the YMMV or the particular mood of a WL on a certain day...I get this. But does a place have heating or not. Its pretty fucking objective.

Thats why it's an opinion. Everyone thinks differently and can make bad judgements on an establishment.

Overall n5m is top notch.

Rogeryou
24-06-2021, 03:16 PM

There is nothing here for you to understand, I am not giving my option I am saying I froze two times and so has someone else. I am not bagging the shop I said it’s a great place nice girls. Get some fucken heaters, so all simple

GoldfishMan
25-06-2021, 10:30 AM
There is nothing here for you to understand, I am not giving my option I am saying I froze two times and so has someone else. I am not bagging the shop I said it’s a great place nice girls. Get some fucken heaters, so all simple
Just buy a small heater from Kmart and bring it with you when you go to N5M, Bro. You can stash it in your car when not in use.

One23Four
25-06-2021, 12:00 PM
Just buy a small heater from Kmart and bring it with you when you go to N5M, Bro. You can stash it in your car when not in use.

That was what I suggested to Rogeryou as well on another thread on “Korean girls” as N5M has currently some good K-girls at much cheaper prices when he complained about the room not heated up with aircon. I suggested Bunning as their heater appears cheaper. Kmart also good I guess

Riff888
25-06-2021, 12:35 PM
That was what I suggested to Rogeryou as well on another thread on “Korean girls” as N5M has currently some good K-girls at much cheaper prices when he complained about the room not heated up with aircon. I suggested Bunning as their heater appears cheaper. Kmart also good I guessRogeryou is an old troll that's been here under many names, one of which was Hu6e

I wouldn't take him seriously.

Marrickvill_5
25-06-2021, 03:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/gIZv6.gif

Don't waste your $$$ on heater, Simply ask our friendly staff about your desired room temperature! ezyy

I believe she was the very popular K Julia at N5M a couple of years ago.

That popular (K)Julia is coming back today (as (K)Miyu), (K)Sera@42 used to be (K)Judy here @n5
(V) Julia also come back from loooong holiday.

Rogeryou
25-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Rogeryou is an old troll that's been here under many names, one of which was Hu6e

I wouldn't take him seriously.

Might be hard mate but be better! No need to be a wanker, nobody like a wanker

Rogeryou
25-06-2021, 04:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/gIZv6.gif

Don't waste your $$$ on heater, Simply ask our friendly staff about your desired room temperature! ezyy

That popular (K)Julia is coming back today (as (K)Miyu), (K)Sera@42 used to be (K)Judy here @n5
(V) Julia also come back from loooong holiday.

Good news #5 and thanks for the tip 🤣 will you guys be open during the lockdown? Does it affect Marrickville?

cumquat
25-06-2021, 08:17 PM

Could also suggest Dencorub, deep heat or the ole std vicks rubbed on your chest under a singlet .. easier to tote about in your punt bag.

GoldfishMan
25-06-2021, 09:12 PM
I was actually joking about the heater... Maybe I was being a bit too deadpan. You'd look ridiculous lugging a heater to a brothel!

Rogeryou
25-06-2021, 09:25 PM
Could also suggest Dencorub, deep heat or the ole std vicks rubbed on your chest under a singlet .. easier to tote about in your punt bag.

Hahahah Gold I like this idea

I was actually joking about the heater... Maybe I was being a bit too deadpan. You'd look ridiculous lugging a heater to a brothel!

Man I am doing it, I am walking into No5 with a heater 🤣😂😆