PDA

View Full Version : Question Looking for recommendations south side.

Maxwell698
25-06-2021, 07:08 PM
Hi all,

New to the game so a lot of confusion on terms used and protocol so forgive me if I'm not understanding things. So far I have been to 2 places 1 near greenslopes kfc and one at annealed junction and both have been hit and miss. I'm looking for recommendations on nice places to go and who to see, to get more than a RnT with a cute MT. Or am I better off going elsewhere for some?

I'm a bit shy but easy going and have a thing for cute faces. There was 1 gal at the greenslopes one that was good name started with C but she's working elsewhere.

Also I'm confused about the whole options thing I read but guess the higher the number the more you get.

4FoW2
25-06-2021, 11:34 PM
Hey Maxwell, you've got to "get smart" (lol)
Did we see After Reports about greenslopes kfc and one at annealed junction????
Give to receive.
Also re options 1 is handy, 2 is nude handy, after that there seems no consistent agreement about what is 3,4,5 etc. As you suggest the higher the number the more you get but I think Option 26 is BBWBBBJCIMWS (big beautiful woman bare back blow job come in mouth with swallowing) or was that Option 27?
4FoW2

angrybirdy
26-06-2021, 12:19 AM
4FoW2 you are taking over BP's job mate.. whipping member's ass for AR :)

Maxwell698
26-06-2021, 04:22 AM
Hey Maxwell, you've got to "get smart" (lol)
Did we see After Reports about greenslopes kfc and one at annealed junction????
Give to receive.
4FoW2

Love what you did there. Just need to find me an agent 69 ey.

After reports now done for your reading pleasure. I guess it all helps when your new.

4FoW2
26-06-2021, 01:19 PM
Nah just getting pissed about the many "give me the details without contributing anything" threads.
When I get bored I just unleash. You should see how many PM's I get asking for intel.
Happy to assist those with proven track record or set new grasshoppers straight, not that I think its my job.
4FoW2

Maxwell698
27-06-2021, 07:46 AM
Fair enough. I'll put it down to being new and not yet understanding the process.