PDA

View Full Version : General talk Go the Blues 🤣🤣🤣 NSW 👊✊

Rogeryou
25-06-2021, 10:18 PM
I hope we put 50 on you bums other than that how are you gents?

Lock down here in Sydney, smashed one out yesterday to keep me going for the week!

Axen
27-06-2021, 09:49 PM
Hope Covid takes your manhood

4FoW2
28-06-2021, 10:41 PM
Looks like you guys popped our Cherry! (not that I rate him)
We should have played our women's team.
Did I hear DCE or Green apologize?
Embarrassed.

Kowabunga
28-06-2021, 11:04 PM
The Blues have a line up of fabulous players.
More so then the Maroons.
We were stuffed before we started.
It's their turn to have a golden era ... unfortunately.

Lickalot
29-06-2021, 04:11 PM

Lock down here in Sydney, smashed one out yesterday to keep me going for the week!

:shout:, enjoy your onepeat and be careful your hand doesn’t slip off and punch you in the face.
Can’t be that silly with just one dick, surely

4FoW2
15-07-2021, 12:06 AM
You're only as good as your last game.

Agreed you had the better side by miles in the series, but big thanks to Mr. Mitchell ( who made that call???)

By the way I suppose you can always drown your sorrows at one of the shops in Sydney....lol
QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!

kingwally
15-07-2021, 09:24 AM
You're only as good as your last game.

Agreed you had the better side by miles in the series, but big thanks to Mr. Mitchell ( who made that call???)

By the way I suppose you can always drown your sorrows at one of the shops in Sydney....lol
QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!

I wish I could drown my sorrows in the lovely Arianna but she is gone...but I am relatively happy to be a Queenslander living in Sydney unfortunately all shops are closed. NSW were the far better side in the first two games...and they have a bigger pool of players to choose from...but I hate it when they always blame the ref when they loose...NSW just accept the fact that you were beaten by a better side on the night!