PDA

View Full Version : 588 Logan Rd greenslopes.

Maxwell698
26-06-2021, 04:18 AM
Can't remember the shop name but there near kfc.

Premises 6/10
Only seen a front entrance so far. Small unimpressive reception area with 3 small rooms. Sound can travel BTW so if they are busy you may hear something. Place is clean and dimly lit (mood lighting) tho first time I could barely see cause it was too dim.

The ladies. 5/10 - 9/10
Depending on the girl you get they can be stunning or meh (personal taste I like pretty faces) had a mix of HJ to FS depending on the lady.

Best gal so far was C who offered to shag. She was skinny and had a cute face. Only complaint was she had a Boney rear so when she rode you it was slightly uncomfortable if she came down too hard but when you swap positions...devine she get my 9/10.
Had another named E who was chubby but had an ok face and nice sized boobs whom also shagged ok so I give her a 7/10
There was this other one that was keen to shag she had a nice rack ok body but the face did not do it for me. Good ride tho as she made some cute sounds. 6.5/10
Another only offered RnT and looked old don't remember the name 5/10

I tried to book with C again but it sounds like she is working an another store now 😞

4FoW2
26-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Credit where credit is due ...well done Maxwell.

Massageloverbris
26-06-2021, 03:09 PM
Only shop decent that area I found sunshine

tab123
26-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Thanks Maxwell. How old are C and the other girls?

HST
26-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Locanto ad for this shop links to four other shops all over Brisbane so maybe the girls rotate between the shops?

Slops
26-06-2021, 05:25 PM
This is one of B's shops. Just message her on her personal mobile, and she will tell you whether C is still working for her.

Maxwell698
27-06-2021, 07:57 AM
Thanks Maxwell. How old are C and the other girls?

Some look young e.g. 20s some look older but I find a lot of Asian women look young then hit a certain age and go from looking 20 to looking 60.

Just look on YouTube for Asian make-up transformations turning plain girls into supermodels.

Sully 69
14-08-2021, 05:56 PM
From what you blokes are saying this place might be worth a visit sounds like the girls are keen to give u what u want if u pay them might give it a go for a change

Joejohnson8
15-08-2021, 03:21 PM

Premises 6/10
Only seen a front entrance so far. Small unimpressive reception area with 3 small rooms. Sound can travel BTW so if they are busy you may hear something. Place is clean and dimly lit (mood lighting) tho first time I could barely see cause it was too dim.

The ladies. 5/10 - 9/10
Depending on the girl you get they can be stunning or meh (personal taste I like pretty faces) had a mix of HJ to FS depending on the lady.

Best gal so far was C who offered to shag. She was skinny and had a cute face. Only complaint was she had a Boney rear so when she rode you it was slightly uncomfortable if she came down too hard but when you swap positions...devine she get my 9/10.
Had another named E who was chubby but had an ok face and nice sized boobs whom also shagged ok so I give her a 7/10
There was this other one that was keen to shag she had a nice rack ok body but the face did not do it for me. Good ride tho as she made some cute sounds. 6.5/10

I tried to book with C again but it sounds like she is working an another store now 😞

They have rubbers?

BrisbanePunter
17-08-2021, 08:49 AM
They have rubbers?

For massage shops I always BYO. Just grab some at Chemist Warehouse on the way $5.19 for 12. If you don't use the entire box you can donate them to the shop if you decide you don't need the rubbers at home.

nosha
18-08-2021, 10:13 PM
Visited this place based on earlier review and promising photos.. greeted by a 5'4" boiler.. I walked

Joejohnson8
19-08-2021, 02:20 AM
Visited this place based on earlier review and promising photos.. greeted by a 5'4" boiler.. I walked

Same here……….…..

Maxwell698
21-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Went back recently and sadly it seems they have gone downhill since covid hit. Hope they improve but for now very disappointing.

Massageloverbris
21-09-2021, 07:04 PM
Mostly all places gone down hill since covid !! Bring back international travel I say

izsikk
05-03-2022, 12:11 PM

Premises 6/10

The ladies. 5/10 - 9/10

C is really good. She gave me her number before she moved. She wrote it on a bit of Chinese newspaper lol. I stashed it somewhere in my car and can't find it. I'll make it my mission for you guys to find it!

firsttimepunter
08-03-2022, 09:24 AM
only been to this place once,and was greeted by a boiler then left. C seems a gem,keen to follow any future updates

ococpunt
08-03-2022, 11:54 AM
I have only ever seem boilers in this shop, never been back after 2 visits/walk offs

SmithChips
13-03-2022, 09:51 AM
tried 3 times and boilers every single time...