PDA

View Full Version : General talk Multiple hour session?

tawer5ag
26-06-2021, 07:39 AM
Almost always just booked 1 hr and maybe extend for another hour if i enjoy it.

For brothels, its pretty straight forward when booking for longer hours or extending, as the prices include the room hire and payment for the ladies. And additional extras are just talked directly with the lady.

For massage shops though, since normally you pay the shop their room hire fee and then talk with the ladies about their pricing in the room.
Was thinking how would this work if tou decide to book for multiple hours? Since ml's income from the shop is mainly from tips, how would you tip?

Thinking aloud, maybe 2hr massage session that includes cfs at about 150 tip would be fine.
But a 2hr+(3 or 4 hr) session of maybe about 2 or 3 he makes me think the lady would be making a loss and thus reluctant to agree.

Should i just pay 50 tip for every hour? I guess this is the most basic thing i could do, but was thinking of maybe lowering the total cost of the multi-hour session.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

harrycd
26-06-2021, 08:19 AM
asus rog phone huh, how do you find it ?

Archer
26-06-2021, 08:33 AM
Good question! I'm keen to know too. One of my regular ML always prefers 45 minutes because hourly session reduces her daily income. I just tip her a little extra for the extra15 minutes.

GoldfishMan
26-06-2021, 09:53 AM
Why don't you just talk to the ML you want to book and ask her how she wants to be compensated for something like that?

Personally, I can't imagine what I would do with anything more than 1 hour in a massage parlour. You're talking about tipping the girl in room, so it can't be a Korean parlour where you can have a nice big room with comfy couches, bed, hot tub, etc. The tips are included upfront in those K places. I can see myself spending an extended amount of time there cos it's comfy, great for lounging around, cuddling on the bed, etc.

With a normal massage place that you're referring to, it's just 4 walls, a massage table and maybe a small shelf. You can't get comfy, certainly she won't be comfy either... The room is simply not suitable for long stays. Not to mention boring as hell!

If I really liked an ML/WL and wanted to spend more time with her, I'd be asking her for some sort of "compensated dating" arrangement and get out of that room, that's what I'll do.

tawer5ag
26-06-2021, 12:23 PM
Why don't you just talk to the ML you want to book and ask her how she wants to be compensated for something like that?

Personally, I can't imagine what I would do with anything more than 1 hour in a massage parlour. You're talking about tipping the girl in room, so it can't be a Korean parlour where you can have a nice big room with comfy couches, bed, hot tub, etc. The tips are included upfront in those K places. I can see myself spending an extended amount of time there cos it's comfy, great for lounging around, cuddling on the bed, etc.

With a normal massage place that you're referring to, it's just 4 walls, a massage table and maybe a small shelf. You can't get comfy, certainly she won't be comfy either... The room is simply not suitable for long stays. Not to mention boring as hell!

If I really liked an ML/WL and wanted to spend more time with her, I'd be asking her for some sort of "compensated dating" arrangement and get out of that room, that's what I'll do.

Id ask her but sadly this multiple hour session is kind of a rush and i dont have a way yo contact her directly and ask.

You're right the room/place is not really comfortable. But ill consider those things for the future ones.

On the note of korean massage places, theyre considerable more comfy? Can you elaborate more on the shop/room/ladies? Very interesting as ive only beed to massage places where its usually just the massage table, maybe a chair or a small shelf like you mentioned.

What i can imagine is maybe diva? But i thought these places were rare.

Id also ask about possible compensated dating, but ive never really asked or done that before.

GoldfishMan
26-06-2021, 12:41 PM
Id ask her but sadly this multiple hour session is kind of a rush and i dont have a way yo contact her directly and ask.

You're right the room/place is not really comfortable. But ill consider those things for the future ones.

On the note of korean massage places, theyre considerable more comfy? Can you elaborate more on the shop/room/ladies? Very interesting as ive only beed to massage places where its usually just the massage table, maybe a chair or a small shelf like you mentioned.

What i can imagine is maybe diva? But i thought these places were rare.

Id also ask about possible compensated dating, but ive never really asked or done that before.

Yes the Korean places like Midas, Juliet's (not sure still open) have "deluxe" suites that are massive. They're like deluxe hotel rooms in size. Like in Midas, you get those rooms if you go for their 1.5 hour bookings. It had a jacuzzi, shower area, nice comfy massage table in the middle, big comfy couch, and a queen size bed. All done up in nice classy decor. In that kind of room, you could do a lot of stuff with your girl. Have a bubble bath, spend time on the bed, be pampered on the massage table. Still gets boring after a while though. I wouldn't spend 2 hours there personally.

tawer5ag
26-06-2021, 01:05 PM
Yes the Korean places like Midas, Juliet's (not sure still open) have "deluxe" suites that are massive. They're like deluxe hotel rooms in size. Like in Midas, you get those rooms if you go for their 1.5 hour bookings. It had a jacuzzi, shower area, nice comfy massage table in the middle, big comfy couch, and a queen size bed. All done up in nice classy decor. In that kind of room, you could do a lot of stuff with your girl. Have a bubble bath, spend time on the bed, be pampered on the massage table. Still gets boring after a while though. I wouldn't spend 2 hours there personally.

Of the two that you mentioned i only heard of midas, and thought the jacuZi/spa that they have were not in the "rooms".
Havent heard any info about those places recently, so im kinda wary of trying those out. Mainly worried that the girls could be 40+, i prefer them younger looking than old. I go to massage shops that usually advertise pics/rosters, so i atleast have a general idea of what the ladies look like.

Any current massage places that are comfy like these you can point me to?

Since these massage places youre talking about are more of a high-end place than what im used to, know of any brothels which have rooms that are more than just bed and showers?

tawer5ag
26-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Good question! I'm keen to know too. One of my regular ML always prefers 45 minutes because hourly session reduces her daily income. I just tip her a little extra for the extra15 minutes.

I never had any lady tell me that. Been always a 1hr session then ask the lady in the room if i can extend by 30 mins to an hour. They usually say okay and also asks their boss/reception.

Ive had some sessions though where i feel like the girl just not into the session. So service-wise i wouldnt even want to consider extending.

tawer5ag
26-06-2021, 01:11 PM
asus rog phone huh, how do you find it ?A bit off topic, but yeah. Old phone version from jbhifi.

cumquat
26-06-2021, 01:28 PM
IME and I am a small sample group. Ml’s are working on volume. so they are, dependent on level of service/versus wallet thickness wanting to average min $50/30min session. Best outcome for them.

Lots of variables will impact that and a shop may prefer a mix of 30-45 min sessions ( better again for the shop ,if you extend while in the room) to maximise room usage ($$$) and yes everyone has a regular or fave ML who may happily entertain longer bookings. Though suspect most would want an appropriate tip.

So why you’d want to have a 2 hour or longer booking in a wank shop irrespective of the hotness of ML and decor is beyond my thoughts, unless they really can do therapeutic and mix it up with amazing extras and stimulating banter.

There is always exceptions.

I’d also think some shops might not like a popular hottie monopolised and from experience will limit booking times, to ensure more punters punt. More so if staff numbers are limited low as they are in some shops and if the shop popular.

So I would think any wise ML would be wanting a min of $100 plus per hour dependent on service offered on top of room fee

Not sure if it’s VFM as $$$$, without ‘service guarantee that may come with some brothels.

Aussieguyinsf
26-06-2021, 01:39 PM
I always go for 90 mins at Renwick or Randwick and go for multiple pops. Usually 3, once 4. Leave very satisfied.

tawer5ag
26-06-2021, 02:59 PM
IME and I am a small sample group. Ml’s are working on volume. so they are, dependent on level of service/versus wallet thickness wanting to average min $50/30min session. Best outcome for them.

Lots of variables will impact that and a shop may prefer a mix of 30-45 min sessions ( better again for the shop ,if you extend while in the room) to maximise room usage ($$$) and yes everyone has a regular or fave ML who may happily entertain longer bookings. Though suspect most would want an appropriate tip.

So why you’d want to have a 2 hour or longer booking in a wank shop irrespective of the hotness of ML and decor is beyond my thoughts, unless they really can do therapeutic and mix it up with amazing extras and stimulating banter.

There is always exceptions.

I’d also think some shops might not like a popular hottie monopolised and from experience will limit booking times, to ensure more punters punt. More so if staff numbers are limited low as they are in some shops and if the shop popular.

So I would think any wise ML would be wanting a min of $100 plus per hour dependent on service offered on top of room fee

Not sure if it’s VFM as $$$$, without ‘service guarantee that may come with some brothels.

Youre right, $/min-wise that should be the call.

I guess the real best thing is to discuss this with the lady.

Yeah, as most have said, going beyond 90mins or 2hrs might not be a good idea. But ill have to try and see for myself if its worth for me.

Its juat way less of a headache trying to think about thr pricing when the payment upfront doesnt include everything.

tawer5ag
26-06-2021, 03:03 PM
I always go for 90 mins at Renwick or Randwick and go for multiple pops. Usually 3, once 4. Leave very satisfied.Im usually 1 pop during a 1hr session with the occasional 2-3 pops when things align. And those multi pops are usually initiated by the lady.

I usually extend to 90mins or 2hrs just to delay the finish and enjoy it more.

How does the pricing for the 90min multipop session go?

cumquat
26-06-2021, 03:21 PM
Im usually 1 pop during a 1hr session with the occasional 2-3 pops when things align. And those multi pops are usually initiated by the lady.

I usually extend to 90mins or 2hrs just to delay the finish and enjoy it more.

How does the pricing for the 90min multipop session go?

So you’ve already experienced longer bookings. So in reality you are right across time/cost and your cum pops.

What’s left ?

spir55
02-07-2021, 10:25 PM
i booked a ml for 90 minutes once. the service was good but i take a lot out of them. i think they prefer short time to massage.

tawer5ag
03-07-2021, 07:07 AM
i booked a ml for 90 minutes once. the service was good but i take a lot out of them. i think they prefer short time to massage.I've typically booked an hour and the tips I gave were what they quoted. Which is the typical pricing th other punters in the forum have said.
Some I've extended for the 30mins to an hour more. And the tips were the same. Didn't really think much about it.

But now, I've realised that maybe extending beyond a total of 90 min session might be where I should tip by the multiple of their service?
For example, 2hr session for nhj that costs 50 extra. So that we Ould be $100 total tip for the 2 hrs?
Another one, 2hr session 50nhj 150fs. Do you pay like 150 tip for the two hours? 150+50 for two hours? Or 150+150?
I think for me, I would prefer if it is 150+50? But not sure.

vitrium
03-07-2021, 06:51 PM
I popped into a massage shop in the CBD that I've been meaning to try about 2 weeks ago.

The girl I booked looked tired. I asked her what was up. She said the guy before me booked 4 hours!

Sheesh

GoldfishMan
03-07-2021, 07:15 PM
I popped into a massage shop in the CBD that I've been meaning to try about 2 weeks ago.

The girl I booked looked tired. I asked her what was up. She said the guy before me booked 4 hours!

Sheesh

That's exactly what I was getting at about these long bookings. The setup in parlour rooms is such that even if you don't want to have the girl massaging you for hours, there's really nothing else to do. That small table is not big enough to cuddle comfortably. On the other hand if she had back to back 1 hour bookings, she can at least get some rest in between.

Riff888
03-07-2021, 07:52 PM
A girl at an FS place told me she has a regular client that books her for long sessions.

This guy booked her for 6 hours one day, then the next day booked her for 3 hours.

They only have sex once and the rest of the time just cuddling and talking.

Apparently he's late 30s and a nurse.

How much do nurses earn to afford such long sessions and a few times a week at that?

I'm thinking maybe a doctor rather than a nurse.

I also thought cuddling and talking was not a thing for guys in there 30s.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

tawer5ag
03-07-2021, 07:55 PM
That's exactly what I was getting at about these long bookings. The setup in parlour rooms is such that even if you don't want to have the girl massaging you for hours, there's really nothing else to do. That small table is not big enough to cuddle comfortably. On the other hand if she had back to back 1 hour bookings, she can at least get some rest in between.

Yeah, :( now I'm wishing the massage shop had a brothel shop or beds.

I think I don't really tire the girls out on sessions? At least I believe and hope so?

I usually try to enjoy my time caressing her body, and doing what she allows.
And when she does the bj/hj, I tell them to do it slowly and keep stopping them from time to time, just so I can enjoy the session more before finishing.
For fs, I usually try to be the one moving/in control and do it slowly as well.

This one plan I have for multiple hours though, I plan to mainly just play with the MLS body, caressing anddoing what she's ok with.
And maybe a release once per hour or probably less.

Hopefully that's not tiring?also, I would probably want to skip the massage or just opt for a head massage before the session ends.
Massaging is one of the main tiring poi ts in the session, right? Aside from maybe extras wherein the ml has to exert a huge effort or the customer is a bit rough?

tawer5ag
03-07-2021, 08:07 PM
A girl at an FS place told me she has a regular client that books her for long sessions.

This guy booked her for 6 hours one day, then the next day booked her for 3 hours.

They only have sex once and the rest of the time just cuddling and talking.

Apparently he's late 30s and a nurse.

How much do nurses earn to afford such long sessions and a few times a week at that?

I'm thinking maybe a doctor rather than a nurse.

I also thought cuddling and talking was not a thing for guys in there 30s.

If I had more disposable income, I'd probably do the same.
The gfe feeling and just cuddling/caressing while talking gives me a great feeling.
My 2 hrs sessions were usually 1 pop then then just talk and cuddle. The lady does try to get me going again, and I just let her, but usually I don't pop for a second time.

Riff888
03-07-2021, 08:37 PM
If I had more disposable income, I'd probably do the same.
The gfe feeling and just cuddling/caressing while talking gives me a great feeling.
My 2 hrs sessions were usually 1 pop then then just talk and cuddle. The lady does try to get me going again, and I just let her, but usually I don't pop for a second time.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using TapatalkTwo hours at a shop I can understand but 6 hours?

It would make more sense to book a private overnight which is usually 8 hours between $1,200 to $1,500 depending on the girl.

tawer5ag
03-07-2021, 09:03 PM
Two hours at a shop I can understand but 6 hours?

It would make more sense to book a private overnight which is usually 8 hours between $1,200 to $1,500 depending on the girl.

Oh damn, it's cheaper for long hours on private ?!
Thought privates are like 300+ /hr or something.

Maybe the girls gfe is too good, and the connection between them is just too much.

Haha, I think I'm almost there for one WL, so I'm trying to find other girls to hopefully find someone similar to her.

Riff888
03-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Oh damn, it's cheaper for long hours on private ?!
Thought privates are like 300+ /hr or something.

Maybe the girls gfe is too good, and the connection between them is just too much.

Haha, I think I'm almost there for one WL, so I'm trying to find other girls to hopefully find someone similar to her.

Yeah some private girls have special overnight rates but not sure what it's like these days.

Also, this girl I'm talking about does offer private, so I'm not sure why spend the time in a shop when you can see the girl privately in her own place close to Central Station.

konfuzion
03-07-2021, 10:16 PM
Yeah some private girls have special overnight rates but not sure what it's like these days.

Also, this girl I'm talking about does offer private, so I'm not sure why spend the time in a shop when you can see the girl privately in her own place close to Central Station.

Lot of wl ml do private now because lock down I saw wl in condo in ultimo on wed she has house share other girl so must be quiet and walk out shower to room I am shy

Riff888
03-07-2021, 10:49 PM
Lot of wl ml do private now because lock down I saw wl in condo in ultimo on wed she has house share other girl so must be quiet and walk out shower to room I am shyLol lol I had a similar experience visiting a private.

There were 2 girls working from the same place, I had to walk past another client in the main shower with the other girl, the bathroom door wasn't fully clothed [emoji1787]

Luckily, we had the room with the ensuite.

But as the other was leaving, the room door opened, the girl and I jumped up. It seemed it just opened due to air pressure, she promptly shut and locked the room door.

I saw the other girl on her phone on my way out.

A funny experience.

tawer5ag
03-07-2021, 11:06 PM
Lol lol I had a similar experience visiting a private.

There were 2 girls working from the same place, I had to walk past another client in the main shower with the other girl, the bathroom door wasn't fully clothed [emoji1787]

Luckily, we had the room with the ensuite.

But as the other was leaving, the room door opened, the girl and I jumped up. It seemed it just opened due to air pressure, she promptly shut and locked the room door.

I saw the other girl on her phone on my way out.

A funny experience.

Sent from my GM1910 using TapatalkNot that I'm comfortable breaking lockdown rules, but would definitely nice to be able to find ladies that work in both shops and in private.
Specially this one as I prefer places closer to public transpo places.

GoldfishMan
03-07-2021, 11:25 PM

Maybe the dude is one of those paranoid fellas afraid to go 121 with a girl in her own place. He's crazy enough to book a girl 6 + 3 hours, not a stretch of the imagination he'd have such a quirk.
The strangest thing I find about that account you just gave is how did he even manage to book the girl for a 6 hour stretch? That can't be a very popular girl then, to be able to get a huge 6 hours stretch where she doesn't have any booking.

tawer5ag
03-07-2021, 11:56 PM
Maybe the dude is one of those paranoid fellas afraid to go 121 with a girl in her own place. He's crazy enough to book a girl 6 + 3 hours, not a stretch of the imagination he'd have such a quirk.
The strangest thing I find about that account you just gave is how did he even manage to book the girl for a 6 hour stretch? That can't be a very popular girl then, to be able to get a huge 6 hours stretch where she doesn't have any booking.Or maybe he booked way in advance.
Or convinced the WL to come into shop when she was not in roster.

GoldfishMan
04-07-2021, 12:10 AM
Or maybe he booked way in advance.
Or convinced the WL to come into shop when she was not in roster.

Yeah I suppose you have a point there.
Anyway, I can never understand all these long bookings in shops. 6 hours? I can understand it if you're spending that with your mistress or FB cos you'd be doing other stuff together and let's face it, the sex will be awesome and will be BB for sure. I can do that all day. With a WL? Nah...

tawer5ag
04-07-2021, 12:43 AM
Yeah I suppose you have a point there.
Anyway, I can never understand all these long bookings in shops. 6 hours? I can understand it if you're spending that with your mistress or FB cos you'd be doing other stuff together and let's face it, the sex will be awesome and will be BB for sure. I can do that all day. With a WL? Nah...

From my limited experience what I can think of is, he really likes the talking part of the session. Seeing as he supposedly booked 6hrs and only 1 pop and talked for the rest?(if I recall correctly)

Cause that's what I did from my 2 hrs session, though I tried initiating foreplay and some other things as just conversing with the lady.

Riff888
04-07-2021, 01:33 AM
From my limited experience what I can think of is, he really likes the talking part of the session. Seeing as he supposedly booked 6hrs and only 1 pop and talked for the rest?(if I recall correctly)

Cause that's what I did from my 2 hrs session, though I tried initiating foreplay and some other things as just conversing with the lady.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using TapatalkYes two hours like you book is quite normal. I go one and a half hours with girls I enjoy being with.

Six hours is more like an obsession and these things don't end well.

Like when the guy wants to date and marry the girl.

90% of these cases end in painfully and can be quite expensive too.

Imagine a guy on say an average wage or slightly higher. They would be spending 60% to 70% of their salary to see a girl. This is never good.

We have seen what it can do to guys here on Aus99.

tawer5ag
04-07-2021, 09:07 AM
Yes two hours like you book is quite normal. I go one and a half hours with girls I enjoy being with.

Six hours is more like an obsession and these things don't end well.

Like when the guy wants to date and marry the girl.

90% of these cases end in painfully and can be quite expensive too.

Imagine a guy on say an average wage or slightly higher. They would be spending 60% to 70% of their salary to see a girl. This is never good.

We have seen what it can do to guys here on Aus99.

Sent from my GM1910 using TapatalkJust curious, how do you go to massage places which extras aren't paid upfront with the reception?
Just wondering the typical tipping for it.
I've just been booking for 1 hr, then if I decide to extend mid session base on how the s ssion is going or what ever xtras are available for another 30 mins or 1 hr, I ask the girl first if that's okay.
Then at the end pay the price she quoted for the extras.

Was planning to book a ml for 3+hrs just to have me play with her for most of it. And was told by reception that tips would be multiplied.

I think for more than two hrs, it's reasonable to multiply the tip, also depending if the girl is typically booked out or busy.
But for 90mins or 2hr sessions?

Johnisfun1969
14-08-2021, 01:38 PM
Just curious, how do you go to massage places which extras aren't paid upfront with the reception?
Just wondering the typical tipping for it.
I've just been booking for 1 hr, then if I decide to extend mid session base on how the s ssion is going or what ever xtras are available for another 30 mins or 1 hr, I ask the girl first if that's okay.
Then at the end pay the price she quoted for the extras.

Was planning to book a ml for 3+hrs just to have me play with her for most of it. And was told by reception that tips would be multiplied.

I think for more than two hrs, it's reasonable to multiply the tip, also depending if the girl is typically booked out or busy.
But for 90mins or 2hr sessions?

I would say it may not be fun spending more than 2 hr in a massage shop or place. I would prefer maybe a hotel room where you could order room service. This was you can be comfortable and enjoy. You need to have a good understanding with the ML also her of your needs. Would be bummer if half hour into the session after taking the money she said she doesn’t allow touching. 😂

I have to agree when you book longer the ML will expect bigger tipps. I used to book a Thai girl at Pure Massage North Sydney. Just to make sure she was fresh I would take the first booking of the day at 9am. In the morning the place was quite and kind of was nice. They would change $90 for 1 hr massage and tips to the girl which was $50 for FS. Which was a good deal as the place was clean. As I was enjoying this I started to book for 1:30 hrs. Which was fine but after couple of bookings the ML started making excuses and I realised she was missing out on her extra tip. Then I realised most of the girls in RnT places encourage for 1/2 hr sessions. They don’t want to be putting the work for massage for 45min and get the same tip.

Johnisfun1969
14-08-2021, 01:51 PM
Not that I'm comfortable breaking lockdown rules, but would definitely nice to be able to find ladies that work in both shops and in private.
Specially this one as I prefer places closer to public transpo places.

Mate I don’t think you will be breaking any rules. In fact the girls move from shop to shop or work in multiple shops during the week. Most are like freelancers. If you get along well with someone and have the trust then you could ask. One of my regulars agreed to come to hotel room in the city but wanted $500. I thought was in the higher end for a ML who I could see at the massage shop of $150. After the lockdown you could also try Ms Slique who used to get international travelled working short stints for her from a house near Bondi. In a private house setting and room with ensuite multiple hours booking may be allright. I have usually booked 1 hr there but when you take a bottle of wine and a nice ass next to you in bed time flies. Maybe 2 hr will be better.

cumquat
14-08-2021, 02:41 PM
Simple maths and depends on if you already have or, have intention to continue to see ml ongoing

personally I will only make min 1 hour booking. Preferably 2 with a cpl I see . But it’s not given for a multitude of reasons . But is preference

Though the women I see in that situation know with certainty they will not be $$$ disadvantaged. they also know they do not have any need to attempt a massage for any length of time in the booking if at all . 😅

Everyone’s happy

a Wl I see, will happily take a very long booking with me as she’s aware that it’s not 5-8 hours of dealing with multiple guys.

And when a ml or WL happy to meet outside of the shop . Time is far more elastic.

Spent 24 hours with a gorgeous Kenyan woman recently $500. Plus champagne ,dinner , lunch and other treats

She’s not a clock watcher if she’s enjoying herself , enough. And wouldn’t be there if she wasn’t.

Rarity however.

TheMaestro
14-08-2021, 06:27 PM
Yeah normally 1 hr max for me.

DayMan69
14-08-2021, 09:36 PM
You guys are legends if you're popping more than once in an hour's session. Kudos boys. Or maybe i'm old.

As far as money is concerned i think the way to look at it is as an hourly rate. Whatever you're paying for an hour, say $70 to the shop and $50 to the girl is what you'd pay for 2 hrs. So $240. More obviously if you're paying a regular for a BJ or FS. That seems rather an expensive punt to me.

Because that's potentially what the girl and shop would have earned in 'your' 2 hrs. Fuck the shop, because the owners are generally greedy pricks who don't treat the girls that well, but you can't quite separate the two.

I always try to be be generous to the girl. It's my firm belief that they earn their dough. Even if she's a bit of a dud who I'll never see again. Not all customers are as clean and decent as our good selves.

I've extended maybe twice in my punting life. I'm a cum and done kinda guy, even with my regulars. As others have said, 2 hours in a spartan room is a questionable pleasure.

storry_teller
14-08-2021, 11:47 PM
It works differently for wl and ml. For wl, longer hours means more income. For ml, their income comes mostly from tip, and of course they won’t be happy with longer session but same tip with short sessions. Not every customer understands that.

Raybo
15-08-2021, 01:41 AM
It works differently for wl and ml. For wl, longer hours means more income. For ml, their income comes mostly from tip, and of course they won’t be happy with longer session but same tip with short sessions. Not every customer understands that.

I think MLs should ask for more tips in longer session...like 2 cum etc etc

tawer5ag
15-08-2021, 08:24 AM
I never really thought about the extra's price and multi hour bookings.
Until the papasan/mamasan told me that the tups should be multiplied by the number of hours.

I previously just book 1-2hrs or maybe just extend the 1 hr session.
I ask hot much the extras are and pay them for the price. If i enjoyed the service, i would sometimes pay extra(max is anither 50).

When the mamasan/papasan told me about the tipping system for multihiur bookings. It was for a very nti girl who was always booked out on her first week. I say nti, as she got really wet super quick, with just outside touching.

I totally understand that a girl who couldve had another booking during my multi hour session should be tipped for that hour.

Had 1 ml who i booked for 3 hrs, seen her a couple of times and only finished twice during that 3 hour long booking, cbj and hj. At the end i asked her how much was it for the extras and she just quoted me a price fo the bj+hj. Ended up paying her the price for 3hj.

I can finish quickly and usually can finish twice with the help of some medicines.
But my main reason for going on multi hour bookings is to enjoy and take it slowly. And for girls who let me fiv, use a bullet vibe on them, or are into dfk; i usually want to focus on those parts of the session.

Found a cauc ml who let me fiv and use a bullet vibe on her for about 20 mins of the 1 hr session. I find that i really enjoyed seeing and feeling her cum or atleast get really wet. Sadly though, for the total price of that cauc session with fs, it was not worth imo. Specially since the amount extra for fs totalled the bill to more than a brothel cauc session.
This cauc ml made me feel ant to try cauc wls though. Maybe theyll be more welcoming to fiv and using toys and me trying to make them cum for a good part of th session compared to the asian ladies ive seen.

Johnisfun1969
15-08-2021, 08:45 AM
Simple maths and depends on if you already have or, have intention to continue to see ml ongoing

personally I will only make min 1 hour booking. Preferably 2 with a cpl I see . But it’s not given for a multitude of reasons . But is preference

Though the women I see in that situation know with certainty they will not be $$$ disadvantaged. they also know they do not have any need to attempt a massage for any length of time in the booking if at all . 😅

Everyone’s happy

a Wl I see, will happily take a very long booking with me as she’s aware that it’s not 5-8 hours of dealing with multiple guys.

And when a ml or WL happy to meet outside of the shop . Time is far more elastic.

Spent 24 hours with a gorgeous Kenyan woman recently $500. Plus champagne ,dinner , lunch and other treats

She’s not a clock watcher if she’s enjoying herself , enough. And wouldn’t be there if she wasn’t.

Rarity however.

I think this is more like it. If the private is charging reasonable amount for multiple hour booking it would work for me. Pay for dinner wine at good restaurant. Watch a show or movie and go back to hotel for few hours of fun. A 2 hr booking or 12hr it will be unlikely one could do it more than 3-4 times.

All the adds for escorts try to multiply the hourly rate to the number of hours. Then there are conditions also “need 6 hour of sleep”. If you are paying $500 per hour the meter does not stop when she is taking the beauty sleep. I guess this is for people making tons of money. I can’t even think of paying $5000 for average looking girl for overnight booking.

wwl
15-08-2021, 11:09 PM
I've only ever extended to 3 hours max, and only when the WL pleads for it.
Why do you guys have such long sessions? Is it something you plan with the WL beforehand?

I'm curious because usually if I agree to extending for her, from there onwards I would be seeing her outside of the shop so whats the purpose of these super long sessions in the shop?

GoldfishMan
16-08-2021, 09:54 AM
I've only ever extended to 3 hours max, and only when the WL pleads for it.
Why do you guys have such long sessions? Is it something you plan with the WL beforehand?

I'm curious because usually if I agree to extending for her, from there onwards I would be seeing her outside of the shop so whats the purpose of these super long sessions in the shop?
3 hours... I wouldn't last 2 hours cooped up in that tiny room.

cumquat
16-08-2021, 11:13 AM
3 hours... I wouldn't last 2 hours cooped up in that tiny room.

He’s saying WL = brothel usually . If so. Some of the rooms can be entreating and you can find your stay quite comfortable.

7 hours been the longest I’ve recently booked a rather engaging woman

Though I do come with essentials.. blue tooth speaker , tasty edible treats , champagne, toys , a good attitude and respect and with the one beguiling woman my own sheets

Though seeing her on her time . Never free. and outside of the shop preferable

As for the guy above , @wwl saying the Wl was pleading for him to stay longer … oh please

wwl
17-08-2021, 09:30 AM
He’s saying WL = brothel usually . If so. Some of the rooms can be entreating and you can find your stay quite comfortable.

7 hours been the longest I’ve recently booked a rather engaging woman

Though I do come with essentials.. blue tooth speaker , tasty edible treats , champagne, toys , a good attitude and respect and with the one beguiling woman my own sheets

Though seeing her on her time . Never free. and outside of the shop preferable

As for the guy above , @wwl saying the Wl was pleading for him to stay longer … oh please

Oh please what? It's not uncommon, WL ask to extend so they can sleep/get some rest etc.