PDA

View Full Version : General talk What is your biggest ever 2 week punt spend …

cumquat
26-06-2021, 09:20 PM
What has been your biggest ever nut buster of a fortnight spend within last 3 months

Include indirect direct costs incl not limited to : gifts , parking , Uber , champagne , coke , tips etc

Mine, would Round it to 3k

GoldfishMan
26-06-2021, 10:57 PM
I spent $5k (rounded up) on private "squirter" Mimi over no more than 3 weeks, so I guess that qualifies. Saw her for service only 2 times, so I guess thats either I spent $1k for the service & gave the rest away to her as "donations", or she charged me $2.5k per 1hr punt.
Oh and I didn't get no squirting from her!

Rogeryou
26-06-2021, 11:09 PM
I spent $5k (rounded up) on private "squirter" Mimi over no more than 3 weeks, so I guess that qualifies. Saw her for service only 2 times, so I guess thats either I spent $1k for the service & gave the rest away to her as "donations", or she charged me $2.5k per 1hr punt.
Oh and I didn't get no squirting from her!

Why did you go back for seconds? Must had something special. Pretty sure someone posted in the private section about some girl that cums and squirts non stop.

Rogeryou
26-06-2021, 11:10 PM
What has been your biggest ever nut buster of a fortnight spend within last 3 months

Include indirect direct costs incl not limited to : gifts , parking , Uber , champagne , coke , tips etc

Mine, would Round it to 3k

You could have got an over night for that cash bro and slammed it non stop

cumquat
27-06-2021, 12:00 AM
You could have got an over night for that cash bro and slammed it non stop

Overnighters - Overrated . IME but yes enjoy morning sex.

Prev. had a 2 longish term arrangements with ml’s at their places for the cost of dinner and a small gratuity, plus other .Done it often while O/S . Aside from that, Here can’t see it as VFM.

And reality is , unless you are seriously high bent on something , the likelihood of a hero Thor fuk-a-thon , is not that likely.

And again prefer to place my money sometimes on same day (3 been mostrecently) , around a few different women, each offering unique and differing sex experiences.

GoldfishMan
27-06-2021, 12:13 AM
Why did you go back for seconds? Must had something special. Pretty sure someone posted in the private section about some girl that cums and squirts non stop.
Didn't happen that way bro. Saw her 2 times, then after second visit she started bugging me for money. I would've loved to have had a 3rd or 4th crack at her, but she then blocked me out permanently after I told her I wasn't going to give her more money.

Rogeryou
27-06-2021, 12:35 AM
Overnighters - Overrated . IME but yes enjoy morning sex.

Prev. had a 2 longish term arrangements with ml’s at their places for the cost of dinner and a small gratuity, plus other .Done it often while O/S . Aside from that, Here can’t see it as VFM.

And reality is , unless you are seriously high bent on something , the likelihood of a hero Thor fuk-a-thon , is not that likely.

And again prefer to place my money sometimes on same day (3 been mostrecently) , around a few different women, each offering unique and differing sex experiences.

Yeah I hear you man but when you are married a nice crunchy apple overnight is a good treat 💦💦💦

Rogeryou
27-06-2021, 12:37 AM
Didn't happen that way bro. Saw her 2 times, then after second visit she started bugging me for money. I would've loved to have had a 3rd or 4th crack at her, but she then blocked me out permanently after I told her I wasn't going to give her more money.

You sound too generous mate

Choffchoff
27-06-2021, 06:34 AM
20k I’m afraid to say. Had a debaucherous rager party weekend with 4 bunnies a few months ago that would have made Dan Bilzarian blush. Suspect it’s either going to be my punting career peak or a big flashing warning sign that I’ll be able to point back to one day when I find myself half naked and homeless in a ditch. But at least won’t die wondering …!

GoldfishMan
27-06-2021, 11:33 AM
You sound too generous mate
I didn't do anything special. The stories she told would've made anyone with a heart do something to help.
Lucky for me I have this forum to help me see through her lies (thanks bros!), or I could still be her chump to this day.

TheMaestro
27-06-2021, 01:30 PM
20k I’m afraid to say. Had a debaucherous rager party weekend with 4 bunnies a few months ago that would have made Dan Bilzarian blush. Suspect it’s either going to be my punting career peak or a big flashing warning sign that I’ll be able to point back to one day when I find myself half naked and homeless in a ditch. But at least won’t die wondering …!

Sounds epic bro choffchoff!

GoldfishMan
27-06-2021, 01:33 PM
Look on the brightside, at least you got your money's worth.

local
30-06-2021, 01:37 AM

I really find ou hard to understand.

She clearly stated on the forum here that she had a manager, so guess who was managing you ???

GoldfishMan
30-06-2021, 08:44 AM
I really find ou hard to understand.

She clearly stated on the forum here that she had a manager, so guess who was managing you ???
Does her manager look exactly like her, can video call me on Line to give me sob stories and ask for money?

Even the bank account I sent the money to is under her name. What manager?

If you really believe it was her "manager" going around ripping people off, you're too naive bro.

local
30-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Does her manager look exactly like her, can video call me on Line to give me sob stories and ask for money?

Even the bank account I sent the money to is under her name. What manager?

If you really believe it was her "manager" going around ripping people off, you're too naive bro.

You obviously have too much money to spend.
I know some ML's who would luv to "promise" more as long as you visit them very often.