PDA

View Full Version : General talk What’s the craziest shit a girl has blurted out mid sex?

Choffchoff
27-06-2021, 06:55 AM
Happy to hear random stuff or crazy stuff but today while boning a slightly more mature WL who had been fairly vanilla down the fairway to this point as she was about to climax screams out “So this is what you’ve wanted to do to mummy all this time is it? My son loves to see his mummy become a horny slut doesn’t he?” I didn’t know whether to cum or just burst out in laughter because of how unexpected it was ..

TheMaestro
27-06-2021, 01:33 PM
That is crazy!!!

GoldfishMan
27-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Happy to hear random stuff or crazy stuff but today while boning a slightly more mature WL who had been fairly vanilla down the fairway to this point as she was about to climax screams out “So this is what you’ve wanted to do to mummy all this time is it? My son loves to see his mummy become a horny slut doesn’t he?” I didn’t know whether to cum or just burst out in laughter because of how unexpected it was ..
Motherf..........

rooter
27-06-2021, 01:56 PM
I think we are gonna see a lot of these poll type question posts over the next two weeks of lockdown as punters have nothing else to write about.
What was the worst, what is the most, who gives the best etc
Also expect lots of posts about sad tales of relationships with WLs gone bad, humble brags, shameless boasting, and of course the other perennial favourites like why are some girls Asian Only, why don't WLs like Indians, which MLs give extras, how can I get part 3 from a ML etc
It's gonna be a fun two weeks :)

warwick1
27-06-2021, 01:57 PM
It's in the sand...............

Vader
27-06-2021, 02:16 PM
It's in the sand...............

More like in the hand...........

TheMaestro
27-06-2021, 02:27 PM
I think we are gonna see a lot of these poll type question posts over the next two weeks as punters have nothing else to write about.
What was the worst, what is the most, who gives the best etc
Also expect lots of posts about sad tales of relationships with WLs gone bad, humble brags, shameless boasting, and of course the other perennial favourites like why are some girls Asian Only, why don't WLs like Indians, which MLs give extras, how can I get part 3 from a ML etc
It's gonna be a fun two weeks :)

Punters have to do something will all the extra free time. How can I get a part 3 from an ML bro rooter? Teach me.

warwick1
27-06-2021, 02:52 PM

No it was sand, we were under Manly Surf Club, I did see her again in my 58" VW parked on my parents front lawn in Harbord............

GoldfishMan
27-06-2021, 03:25 PM
No it was sand, we were under Manly Surf Club, I did see her again in my 58" VW parked on my parents front lawn in Harbord............

Sounds like some truly wild and fun times you had in your younger days!

B J Hunter
27-06-2021, 05:34 PM
Maybe don’t wear the schoolboy uniform next time to avoid this!
You aren’t Angus Young are you?

dt333
27-06-2021, 05:46 PM
Hope the condom didn't break, I don't want to kill anymore babies

rooter
27-06-2021, 05:56 PM
"I remember you now. You are the dentist"
I am definitely not a dentist, so two possibilities.
1. a case of mistaken identity so she clearly did not remember me.
2. maybe I told her I was a dentist when I met her the first time so she actually did remember me.

Vader
27-06-2021, 06:27 PM
Mother superior, I have sinned

cumquat
27-06-2021, 06:38 PM

Cool, Judson supercharger ???

tpol
27-06-2021, 07:14 PM
Take the condom off!

I'm like wtf,no

warwick1
27-06-2021, 07:20 PM
Cool, Judson supercharger ???

Boy you know your V Dubbs, I did alot of reading at the time about bolting on a "Judson ,"sadly just a good set of extractors and widies, it used to go ok......

warwick1
27-06-2021, 07:58 PM

Finally got it in and she said put it back in the sand:cry::cry:

Climax598
27-06-2021, 08:28 PM
I was daty her she was climaxing suddenly she say out loud, "Oh my God! I can't take it anymore. I have a huge one" she jump out of bed say I m naughtier boy. We have a good laugh. She is a Chinese girl can speak English very well.

GoldfishMan
27-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Heh I'll join in the fun. Mine are nowhere near as crazy as OP. I actually only remember all the ones that made the punts memorable.
One hot private ABK I saw more than a decade ago at Vibe hotel Surry Hills, $600 inclusive of anal. I was balls deep in her arse when she twisted around, looked me in the eyes with her sexy bedroom eyes and said " don't you wanna look at your cock fucking my ass?", while pulling her ass cheeks apart. One of the most memorable moments of my punting life!
Other ones, mostly C girls telling me I've "hit the bottom" while rubbing their bellies near their navels. Shit that gets me going like nothing else!

Themassageking
28-06-2021, 12:57 AM
I had a WL tell me she wanted me to finger her, so I say ok no problem, then she says stick another one in, now another one, now another one, I'm thinking what the fuck , I'm
Fucking her with 4 fingers, then she says put the last one in. So now I've got 5 fingers in her and I'm twisting and turning. She is yelling out fuck me with you fist, so I make a fist and start fist fucking her. I think she came about 10 times, the table was soaked. That was around about 1995. I'll never forget that one.

f6tornado
28-06-2021, 03:18 AM
Her phone number and wechat address.

Bmal
28-06-2021, 08:53 AM
Had a girl begging me to slam her hand in a cupboard door while I was banging her doggy. She was a strangle, wild and fucked up girl.

Forward Must Hang
28-06-2021, 11:53 AM

Forward Must Hang
28-06-2021, 11:57 AM

rooter
28-06-2021, 12:28 PM
Or she equates dentistry with having her "cavity filled".

FMH

Hahaha! Or maybe I was giving her a good drilling :)

cumquat
28-06-2021, 02:01 PM
wtf are we going to do with the sheets burn them ….

AJ84
28-06-2021, 11:56 PM
in the middle of 69... ML screamed out "suck my dick babyy..." instantly stopped and double checked!

Climax598
29-06-2021, 01:42 AM
in the middle of 69... ML screamed out "suck my dick babyy..." instantly stopped and double checked!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so far the best one. Was it a dick?

AJ84
29-06-2021, 02:36 AM
na, she said she wished she had a dick.. mmm....

wwl
30-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Words I will never forget:
“Get away from me! No I didn’t mean that! I’m fine, just ignore that, I was gang raped when I was 12, I want you to cum inside me”

DawnX
30-06-2021, 06:57 PM
Words I will never forget:
“Get away from me! No I didn’t mean that! I’m fine, just ignore that, I was gang raped when I was 12, I want you to cum inside me”

Holy shit this is some dark stuff

Steph
01-07-2021, 01:17 AM
My experience with 5 different girls.

1. Her name, her real name in full. It’s the second session with her. I was pounding her, and told her I want to call her name. She spit it out without a second thought.

2. First session with a new girl, on her day one. After oral sex, she positioned herself on top, then asked “Can you be my boyfriend?”

3. Similar scenario as (2), but she asked “Can you pay me first?”. She’s an agency girl, and we had forgotten payment until that point. She kept rubbing my cock while I reach for my wallet on the bedside table.

4. After penetration in cowgirl position, she suddenly started a topic on Japanese anime. So we had a chatting session while she’s riding on me. It turns out we both like Sailormoon. (Yes, I do like Sailormoon)

5. In her home. Mid sex, her cat decided to take a dump. She said “stop”. Sex paused, she cleared the litter and then it resumed.

Forward Must Hang
01-07-2021, 02:03 PM

tawer5ag
01-07-2021, 02:22 PM
On a massage place and booked a new girl and decided to ask for extras at the start of session. Extras were discussed and fs was on menu, but I didn't have enough cash as she asked for a bit more than usual for the girls in that shop.
Really wanted fs but no cash, she then suggested I just bank transfer the funds and I readily agree. And we start with the extras.
About 15 mins in, she asked why I keep stopping, and I say it feels too good and I don't wanna finish yet.
She then says "I'm not doing this for the whole hour".
Was thinking of saying definitely not, as I usually would've finished a around 5 more minutes. But I was just so turned off with what she said that I just kept pounding her so I can finish and get a massage.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

rooter
01-07-2021, 02:25 PM
WL "I love you"
Me: "you mean you like me, it's a different thing in English"
WL: "No, I understand English. I love you"
Me: "OK"
WL: "do you love me?"
Me: "ummm ... ahhh ... yeah ... I guess" :) :)

cumquat
01-07-2021, 03:35 PM
WL "I love you"
Me: "you mean you like me, it's a different thing in English"
WL: "No, I understand English. I love you"
Me: "OK"
WL: "do you love me?"
Me: "ummm ... ahhh ... yeah ... I guess" :) :)

Ha ha ..

Similar

WL: I know you love me

Me: really …?

WL: I love you

Me: really.

WL: hugging me … can you help me with my study work

Ptriker
01-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Once while bored I decided to go for a swim at the pool. Put my swim shorts on and took some clothes in a bag to wear after the shower.

On the drive to the pool had this urge to punt first. Stopped at one of my regulars who asks "can you swim?" I say yes, I can and love it.

We then have steamy sex where she edges me every time I get close to orgasm. I am ready to beg her to let me cum when I orgasm. I dont even know how long we were going for. I drop exhausted on the bed to catch my breath. We cuddle a bit before I try getting up for a shower when she again asks "can you swim?" I reply with "yeah I think I just told you this earlier" before I try walking and realize both my legs have a limp now.

She laughs and says "I meant, can you still swim after that".

JJBlows
01-07-2021, 08:30 PM
She was sitting on top, "can you give me twins"

Me: ummm no?

Her: don't worry I keep and look after, you never see me again