PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Still OPEN !! ??

youngheart
30-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Surprising...

Was at Canterbury Aldi this morning, notice traffic in and out of back door of somewhere.
I wonder how many more around ??

30-06-2021, 01:24 PM
Surprising...

Was at Canterbury Aldi this morning, notice traffic in and out of back door of somewhere.

Haha i know exactly where you are and i wouldn't be surprised

GongMan55
30-06-2021, 01:27 PM
Probs have to pre-book and they don’t take walkins [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogeryou
30-06-2021, 01:37 PM
I am sure there are heaps some shop are offering the girls now at private units.
I know of 3 shops open

warwick1
30-06-2021, 01:41 PM
I am sure there are heaps some shop are offering the girls now at private units.
I know of 3 shops open

It happened last time , I reckon you're better off waiting it out, you can't be so desperate to risk a fine for a short unload.......

Idkfa
30-06-2021, 02:10 PM
Q cherry or 161?

AJ84
30-06-2021, 02:17 PM
some of them you can just walk in, don't even need booking.

aussiegaigin
30-06-2021, 03:27 PM
Publicly naming shops here is not a good idea.

Rogeryou
30-06-2021, 03:58 PM
It happened last time , I reckon you're better off waiting it out, you can't be so desperate to risk a fine for a short unload.......

Haha considering going to one! I missed out on this Fucken hot as fuck 19yo WL. She does short stints and disappears for ages. Back on the radar last night. Stinging to hammer her badly

youngheart
30-06-2021, 04:35 PM
I saw 2 more open in similar way today.

I also spoke to a girl who is staying in one of the rooms at a shop as with no work, cannot pay any rent so making the best of things.

sexercisor2230
30-06-2021, 04:48 PM

I also spoke to a girl who is staying in one of the rooms at a shop as with no work, cannot pay any rent so making the best of things.

Seen shop open in miranda too..on main road. Abundance of extras available

DireStraits
30-06-2021, 04:53 PM
as with no work, cannot pay any rent

Yes, it’s well known that most WLs working at shops in Sydney lead a hand-to-mouth existence 🥴

Raybo
30-06-2021, 05:02 PM

I lent a girl some cash, or paid tips for a few sessions in advance. She literally paid her semester tuition fees just as the lockdown was announced and left her in a spot of bother, not to mention the money she needs to send back home.

MDPorto
30-06-2021, 05:44 PM
Not worth the risk of going into a shop that could get stung by the council or boys in blue at any time. A private is a less risky prospect, but could be an over priced fake/bait n switch (usual cautions apply).

I feel for the girls at the moment. While we'd want to hope they learnt their lessons from the original lockdowns and built up their emergency funds, it still must be hard to suddenly have your income stream dry up. Since the original lockdowns I'm sure many of the best were making easily $500-1000 per shift, given the supply and demand issues of new talent not being able to get into the country.

PervySage
30-06-2021, 07:32 PM
I know MLs buying luxury items cos they are bored...

Yes, it’s well known that most WLs working at shops in Sydney lead a hand-to-mouth existence 🥴

Bunty4
30-06-2021, 09:11 PM
Not worth the risk of going into a shop that could get stung by the council or boys in blue at any time. A private is a less risky prospect, but could be an over priced fake/bait n switch (usual cautions apply).

I feel for the girls at the moment. While we'd want to hope they learnt their lessons from the original lockdowns and built up their emergency funds, it still must be hard to suddenly have your income stream dry up. Since the original lockdowns I'm sure many of the best were making easily $500-1000 per shift, given the supply and demand issues of new talent not being able to get into the country.

Bang on… after shops reopened last year, most girls are taking home minimum upwards of 500$, tax free, a shift and many have bought labels and brands that most punters would look at and say, “nha that’s my annual punting budget “. Girls I know are all waiting for shops to reopen so that they can get that 1000$ A day income in first 2 weeks.

Current lockdown is tame compared to last one which was well over 3 months.

GoldfishMan
30-06-2021, 09:26 PM
Bang on… after shops reopened last year, most girls are taking home minimum upwards of 500$, tax free, a shift and many have bought labels and brands that most punters would look at and say, “nha that’s my annual punting budget “. Girls I know are all waiting for shops to reopen so that they can get that 1000$ A day income in first 2 weeks.

Current lockdown is tame compared to last one which was well over 3 months.
$1k a day, but more importantly how many days in a year do they work? Some girls take contraceptives to help control their period, to maximize the number of days they can work. It's amazing...

AJ84
30-06-2021, 10:39 PM
$1k a day, but more importantly how many days in a year do they work? Some girls take contraceptives to help control their period, to maximize the number of days they can work. It's amazing...

to be fair, for majority of them. this career is short.. they want to make as much as money as possible for this short period and move on.

Raybo
30-06-2021, 11:59 PM
to be fair, for majority of them. this career is short.. they want to make as much as money as possible for this short period and move on.

Like a professional sportsman. Most will never earn the sort of coin they did whilst working and that is just as addictive as, well, punting.

Bunty4
01-07-2021, 12:16 AM

Money makes us do silly things even if it cost us our body.

Climax598
01-07-2021, 12:34 AM
After the lockdown the shop open the girls earning increased just a caught up of lost income during 2 weeks lockdown. There is so many punters and money going around. This punting business be back to normal after a few weeks.

GoldfishMan
01-07-2021, 06:15 AM
For sure, bro. I have nothing against what they do. In fact, I'm all for the whole "doing all you can to get out of the rat race as early as possible" thing.
If they're blessed with the physical attributes and they're willing to use that to achieve such a goal, all power to them. Excludes other methods like gold-digging or scamming of course... Those are bad for karma!

PervySage
01-07-2021, 08:44 AM
Yeh. And as others have said this kind of money they will never make in their again. Even if some buy business etc I don't think they make the insane tax free income that they would as ML and WL.

It's their life.. They are addicted to $$$ punters addicted to... 😁

Money makes us do silly things even if it cost us our body.

Riff888
01-07-2021, 09:52 AM
A popular girl has got herself a cleaning job during lockdown.

Now that's a great attitude, definitely a smart girl and a survivor.

Also had a punt last night at a private apartment with a new girl, it was worth it plus I didn't see any police on the roads.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

punter130
01-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Haha considering going to one! I missed out on this Fucken hot as fuck 19yo WL. She does short stints and disappears for ages. Back on the radar last night. Stinging to hammer her badly

Care to share the name?

woods23
01-07-2021, 10:36 AM
A popular girl has got herself a cleaning job during lockdown.

Now that's a great attitude, definitely a smart girl and a survivor.

Also had a punt last night at a private apartment with a new girl, it was worth it plus I didn't see any police on the roads.

Good on her
Respected to this hard working popular girl CLAP CLAP CLAP . Stay safe Darling :love:

Rogeryou
01-07-2021, 10:50 AM
For sure, bro. I have nothing against what they do. In fact, I'm all for the whole "doing all you can to get out of the rat race as early as possible" thing.
If they're blessed with the physical attributes and they're willing to use that to achieve such a goal, all power to them. Excludes other methods like gold-digging or scamming of course... Those are bad for karma!

There is ALWAYS a price to pay for fast money!

kingwally
01-07-2021, 11:17 AM
There is ALWAYS a price to pay for fast money!

A massage girl at Kings Court told me about 20 years ago..."fast money never sticks" and I think that is very true.

aussiegaigin
01-07-2021, 11:20 AM
After the lockdown the shop open the girls earning increased just a caught up of lost income during 2 weeks lockdown. There is so many punters and money going around. This punting business be back to normal after a few weeks.

This would depend on how busy the shop is in normal times. A girl can only service a finite number of customers in one day. If she is maxxed out normally, it might be difficult to add in extras?

personaa
01-07-2021, 11:20 AM
Not a good idea to visit shops atm but as an incentive for people to get the jab, government should inititate punting passports for vaccinated individuals visiting shops during lockdown! Also girls as frontline workers should get priority jabs :)

vitrium
01-07-2021, 11:45 AM
Not a good idea to visit shops atm but as an incentive for people to get the jab, government should inititate punting passports for vaccinated individuals visiting shops during lockdown! Also girls as frontline workers should get priority jabs :)

Yes but all the employees will need to be vaccinated as well. Unfortunately this is very difficult to police which is why they have not pursued it

Riff888
01-07-2021, 11:48 AM
Not a good idea to visit shops atm but as an incentive for people to get the jab, government should inititate punting passports for vaccinated individuals visiting shops during lockdown! Also girls as frontline workers should get priority jabs :)Funny you should say this.

The girl last night asked me if I was vaccinated, I showed her my certificate. She definitely looked relieved.

vitrium
01-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Surprising...

I laughed at this. Typical of the Canterbury/Campsie area. I know it well. So many shops and people around there don't give a shit. Cash is king

Isaidwtf
01-07-2021, 12:50 PM
Actually does anyone know exactly ML/WL cut? Is it like half of the rate goes to them and the other half to the shop? What about extras etc etc. A ML told me she only gets paid when she is doing a session, so there isnt any hourly rate she receives on the side.

smn5746
01-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Funny you should say this.

The girl last night asked me if I was vaccinated, I showed her my certificate. She definitely looked relieved.

Was she vaccinated?

Riff888
01-07-2021, 02:18 PM
Was she vaccinated?Booked in couple of weeks away but not yet.

I think she used a similar link to register for Pfizer regardless of age or residency status.

Meng
01-07-2021, 02:30 PM
Funny you should say this.

Far out. I'm not old enough to be eligible for the vaccine nor do I work in frontline areas.

You guys are lucky to be old enough to get it. I also heard new pzifer vaccines won't come in before October this year. Fuck sakes.

Thomas Crown
01-07-2021, 02:44 PM
Actually does anyone know exactly ML/WL cut? Is it like half of the rate goes to them and the other half to the shop? What about extras etc etc. A ML told me she only gets paid when she is doing a session, so there isnt any hourly rate she receives on the side.

About 2 years ago, one of the stars at Ginza told me the shop takes $90 of the $250 she cost me. So $160 to her for the hour.

I didn’t ask her. She just blurted it out in the shower.

10 clients a day = $1600 tax free. She also said she gets, on average, $200 a day in tips.

$1800 per day.

rooter
01-07-2021, 02:46 PM
Far out. I'm not old enough to be eligible for the vaccine nor do I work in frontline areas.

You guys are lucky to be old enough to get it. I also heard new pzifer vaccines won't come in before October this year. Fuck sakes.

The latest advice from the Federal Government and NSW Government (but not the Qld government) is that anyone over 18 can go to their GP and ask for the Astra Zeneca shot. If you want the Pfizer shot then you will have to wait until more supplies come in.

dannyboy
01-07-2021, 03:00 PM
The latest advice from the Federal Government and NSW Government (but not the Qld government) is that anyone over 18 can go to their GP and ask for the Astra Zeneca shot. If you want the Pfizer shot then you will have to wait until more supplies come in.

Yet the state Premier's don't endorse it

adahar
01-07-2021, 04:05 PM

There has been 8100 Covid cases for adult males aged 20 to 50. There have been 5 deaths from the same group, but no knowledge of any underlying health issues that may have contributed.

A fatality rate (statistically) of 0.06%.

Bunty4
01-07-2021, 04:29 PM
If rate is 60$ ph then ml gets 25+ tips. Some shops will charge 10$ extra per day from girl for tissues and sheets If she has had more than 4-5 customers.

Rand8144
01-07-2021, 04:39 PM
About 2 years ago, one of the stars at Ginza told me the shop takes $90 of the $250 she cost me. So $160 to her for the hour.

10 clients a day = $1600 tax free. She also said she gets, on average, $200 a day in tips.

$1800 per day.

Alot of money in a day but guess there are pros and cons to make that much

aussiegaigin
01-07-2021, 09:11 PM
Alot of money in a day but guess there are pros and cons to make that much

She is a pro, and we get conned?

smn5746
01-07-2021, 10:44 PM
Booked in couple of weeks away but not yet.

I think she used a similar link to register for Pfizer regardless of age or residency status.

Encouraging to hear that she was booked it. Always a worry that some might to worried to go because of legal status in the country

smn5746
01-07-2021, 10:48 PM

True but it’s 12weeks between doses, so if u wait the timeline to fully vaccinated will be similar

Climax598
01-07-2021, 10:58 PM
True but it’s 12weeks between doses, so if u wait the timeline to fully vaccinated will be similar
The only thing if you have AZ now you have some protection before the 2nd dose or wait till September?????? for Pfizer and might have to wait for booking?????? as you know anything can happen between now and September. The Government have fuckup many times already.

GoldfishMan
02-07-2021, 08:58 AM

$1800 per day.
10 clients a day, 1 hour each? Plus the time needed in between bookings, that'll take up an entire 12 hour shift with no meal break.
That's a bit extreme don't you think?

Warrabong
02-07-2021, 11:10 AM
10 clients a day, 1 hour each? Plus the time needed in between bookings, that'll take up an entire 12 hour shift with no meal break.

If they had enough customers they would do it for sure. They seem to be very hard working

youngheart
02-07-2021, 11:10 AM
So yesterday in my work travels, I decided to checkout various "massage shops" to see who might be operating via the back door.

What I did find surprising was the number of what I thought were "legit" shops, still operating this way.

One had always intrigued me as it does offer a 'MILK BATH" service and for couples.

So I had a nice session in a hot double bath with a cute thai who was "care taking" the premises.
This is a legit place, not an RNT, and Not open, it just happened to have service call which was my job.

Rogeryou
02-07-2021, 12:21 PM
So yesterday in my work travels, I decided to checkout various "massage shops" to see who might be operating via the back door.

What I did find surprising was the number of what I thought were "legit" shops, still operating this way.

One had always intrigued me as it does offer a 'MILK BATH" service and for couples.

So I had a nice session in a hot double bath with a cute thai who was "care taking" the premises.
This is a legit place, not an RNT, and Not open, it just happened to have service call which was my job.

So apart from a bath what additional services did you get?

wachumba
02-07-2021, 12:29 PM

In burwood? Only shop I had seen offering milk bath before

smn5746
02-07-2021, 12:49 PM

What kind of job are u doing, that does service calls to massage shops ???

Thomas Crown
02-07-2021, 01:57 PM

Yes Mr Goldfish, it certainly sounds like a big day.

But I’m sure some of those Ginza girls (some) do a 10:30am to midnight or 2am shift, to spread the physical workload, and fit in some small breaks.

They’ll be on site 14 or 16 hours so they can see 10 clients across that time.

I’m not saying it’s right, but I reckon it happens.

youngheart
02-07-2021, 04:18 PM
This was pointed out to me today....

look on E&B search by name

"Jerry"

Hogrider
02-07-2021, 04:21 PM

That’s sounds milky smooth , and can you share the shop name ?

TheMaestro
02-07-2021, 04:25 PM
This was pointed out to me today....

look on E&B search by name

"Jerry"

Looks legit bro young heart! Did you try them out?

youngheart
02-07-2021, 05:03 PM
What kind of job are u doing, that does service calls to massage shops ???

I actually do service calls involving the building, not the businesses.

youngheart
02-07-2021, 05:04 PM
Looks legit bro young heart! Did you try them out?

It looks like a xmas type operation

tpol
02-07-2021, 05:24 PM
What happens if I'm lactose intolerant?

aussiegaigin
03-07-2021, 12:41 PM
I actually do service calls involving the building, not the businesses.

It's OK officers, I just got called to check the plumbing. I take payment in kind, seeing the shop has no cash flow.

asgard
05-07-2021, 06:11 PM
They normally get 40 to 45% of the massage fee plus any extras they earn. Few shops pay 50% of the massage fee. I do know some owners will pay basic money ie to cover in case there are not manu customer. But normally girls will get between $400 to $1000 a shift cash in hand. I do know of a shop owner in the canterbury area who worked her shop with a few girls paid cash for a house in a 2 year period.

Awqjoq
06-07-2021, 02:54 PM
.........nevermind

youngheart
06-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Had call in the city on Sunday.
Funny, I got into the lift and the doors closed and I hadn't hit any buttons.
Stopped @ 3rd, so I got out and went for a walk.
Japanese Language School on one side of corridor, and sounded like someone was banging around in there
and on the opposite side was a massage place which sounded like some was banging in there as well !!
Anyway back into the lift to the upper floor to do my bit.
Only took a few minutes to fix issue and back down lift.
Stood outside for a smoke and watched the comings and goings on that stretch of Pitt St and a bit lower.
Number of people going up stairs and different coming down.
The advertising lights might not be on, and the stairways might be a bit dim,
but obviously business is still being transacted.

scottie2222
06-07-2021, 04:14 PM
[Removed post text]

tawer5ag
06-07-2021, 04:15 PM
Japanese Language School on one side of corridor, and sounded like someone was banging around in there
and on the opposite side was a massage place which sounded like some was banging in there as well !!
Stood outside for a smoke and watched the comings and goings on that stretch of Pitt St and a bit lower.
but obviously business is still being transacted.Care to pm which shops?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

tawer5ag
06-07-2021, 04:16 PM
i’m so damn horny i need a release when will lockdown end!!! need a massage. PM me if you know anywhere open ladsSame, i kinda want the lockdown to end, just to punt. But kinda not want it to end, cause the case nunbers are still growing.

Awqjoq
06-07-2021, 05:32 PM
One of the Castle Hill shops is open and making no secret about it. "Open" lights on, front door open, sandwich board on the street. Walked past it this afternoon but I'm not down bad enough yet to take any big risks

Fred Flintstone
06-07-2021, 06:21 PM
According to WeChat, Chanel at Home and Earlwood Massage are open and have remained so for the entire period. Full line up of who’s working has been posted. Not prepared to venture out and risk getting a fine and outed. But it doesn’t seem to stopping other punters

CountryPunter
06-07-2021, 07:05 PM
i’m so damn horny i need a release when will lockdown end!!! need a massage. PM me if you know anywhere open lads

Mrs Palmer?????����

Sorry.....couldn't help it. Know the feeling though. Going to be some busy girls when this lockdown finishes.

Climax598
06-07-2021, 07:21 PM
One of the Castle Hill shops is open and making no secret about it. "Open" lights on, front door open, sandwich board on the street. Walked past it this afternoon but I'm not down bad enough yet to take any big risks
Maybe is licence as Heath services then is essential services. Which shop in Castle Hill?

Climax598
06-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Scomo fucked up buying the wrong vaccines, now we all stuck.

I need to fuck, it is my human rights.

Will never vote for the Liberals again in my life
He bet the wrong horse and he lost. He basically bet on one horse but not a few horses just in case . Remember in Financial planning diversified to protect you assets.

Rogeryou
06-07-2021, 09:04 PM
Scomo fucked up buying the wrong vaccines, now we all stuck.

I need to fuck, it is my human rights.

Will never vote for the Liberals again in my life

Plenty of places still open mate including most ppls favourite watering hole, is working from apartments in town.

personaa
06-07-2021, 09:14 PM
Its very likely that lockdown will be extended , and even if lifted it would be under harsh restrictions which means shops will be allowed to open in the very last stage.

asgard
06-07-2021, 09:52 PM
Maybe is licence as Heath services then is essential services. Which shop in Castle Hill?

I know of a shop in the Blacktown area who are licenced and can legally be open but it still havent stopped the police, they have visited the premises 4 times in 3 days.

tawer5ag
06-07-2021, 10:04 PM
I know of a shop in the Blacktown area who are licenced and can legally be open but it still havent stopped the police, they have visited the premises 4 times in 3 days.So what usually happens to the oubters in the rooms when policenor council comes to check on shops, massage or brothel?
Im guessing brothels are fine as theyre licensed.
But how about massage places? Do you get fined? Do they come into the room?

wilisno
06-07-2021, 10:11 PM
So what usually happens to the oubters in the rooms when policenor council comes to check on shops, massage or brothel?

Put a face mask on the dick to comply…..

youngheart
07-07-2021, 09:45 AM
Care to pm which shops?

Re-read.
the location is given,
you just have to be able to work it out by yourself.

aussiegaigin
07-07-2021, 02:21 PM

Licenced to do what? I'm surprised if it allows them (or customers) to ignore PHOs. Gee, I can't even get a haircut this time around.

tawer5ag
07-07-2021, 02:37 PM
Licenced to do what? I'm surprised if it allows them (or customers) to ignore PHOs. Gee, I can't even get a haircut this time around.Oh yeah my b, totally forgotnwhen i was replying that this was supposed to be during the lockdown. Thought it was just when council or police comes in for a check when there are no restrictions

Rogeryou
07-07-2021, 10:18 PM
Massage shop on Sussex is offering out call massage $400 ph 😆😂

Stiff Rogers
08-07-2021, 03:42 AM

Wow that was so pricey

youngheart
09-07-2021, 11:17 AM
Well marrickville 5 has moved to e&b similar to last year (search name. "jerry")
others in marrickville are back door only (premises not the girls).
Around chatswood appointment only and no current advertising.
seems some of the "new" girls in these places are offering a bit more than previously obtainable, but don't expect any cheapness on the extras.
walked down pitt st again, same as other day...

Funny, I was questioned on the train yesterday as to why not stay at home.... (by transport police)...
I was masked and social distancing. I simply said I am going to to medical isolation, stay away or I might infect you. (they didn't hassle after that).

I am not looking forward to Liverpool this afternoon.

TheMaestro
09-07-2021, 04:45 PM
You are getting around bro youngheart. Stay safe.

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2021, 09:16 AM

No problem, happy to pay that with the big cups girls and I’m expecting the works ! Got to be her place though......... haha

Ps. I meant Emma or Bonnie ! 🥰

Rogeryou
10-07-2021, 10:08 AM
No problem, happy to pay that with the big cups girls and I’m expecting the works ! Got to be her place though......... haha

Ps. I meant Emma or Bonnie ! 🥰

I never went to DOS it wasn’t a good location and too obvious for me to walk in out. I hear you talk about these too a lot. Are they still around mate did they provide FS?

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2021, 10:22 AM
I never went to DOS it wasn’t a good location and too obvious for me to walk in out. I hear you talk about these too a lot. Are they still around mate did they provide FS?

They were the must have for big tits lovers like yours truly. I’m a Spanish guy more so than FS , so don’t really care if they did beyond part 2 or B2B.

Unfortunately both long gone already, and it hurted when I had to remove them from my Top 10. 😔

youngheart
10-07-2021, 11:09 AM
You are getting around bro youngheart. Stay safe.

Funny, didn't realise till I was standing outside, my first job in Liverpool was at the police station. They even gave me a lift to the next job at fairfield markets, then back to the train station.

youngheart
11-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Great timing this morning,
first job was at eastgardens, so wechatted a private (mentioned on these forums) who is close by.
She has even added a hot bath (together) to her resume...
yummy.

Travelmate
11-07-2021, 04:39 PM
For our brother community information only:
2 popular joints is confirm now closed from today until further notice. Girls are unable to travel easily any more.
They are comply with NSW Government latest rules and regulations. Well done!

TheMaestro
11-07-2021, 05:25 PM
For our brother community information only:
2 popular joints is confirm now closed from today until further notice. Girls are unable to travel easily any more.
They are comply with NSW Government latest rules and regulations. Well done!

Thanks for the community announcement bro travelmate.

aussiegaigin
11-07-2021, 06:54 PM
Great timing this morning,
first job was at eastgardens, so wechatted a private (mentioned on these forums) who is close by.
She has even added a hot bath (together) to her resume...
yummy.

Did you get lunch too?

cuteguy
11-07-2021, 06:58 PM
They were the must have for big tits lovers like yours truly. I’m a Spanish guy more so than FS , so don’t really care if they did beyond part 2 or B2B.

Unfortunately both long gone already, and it hurted when I had to remove them from my Top 10. ��

Yes DOS and Blossom massage (on George Street) had some pretty girls with large titties and not bad service either. It's a real pity they closed.

youngheart
12-07-2021, 11:25 AM
Did you get lunch too?

Nah, but as I was leaving I noticed a recall to Eastgardens...
I was following this lady up the escalators and said to myself, "mmm, yummy scrunchy".
The lady turned around and started at me the gave me a wink... I didn't realise I had said it aloud.
At the top I said, I wouldn't mind nuzzling that and she stopped and gave me her number.
Maybe I'll find what was behind the mask later...

Themassageking
12-07-2021, 01:34 PM
Well marrickville 5 has moved to e&b similar to last year (search name. "jerry")
seems some of the "new" girls in these places are offering a bit more than previously obtainable, but don't expect any cheapness on the extras.

Funny, I was questioned on the train yesterday as to why not stay at home.... (by transport police)...
I was masked and social distancing. I simply said I am going to to medical isolation, stay away or I might infect you. (they didn't hassle after that).

What does e&b stand for?

GoldfishMan
12-07-2021, 01:39 PM
What does e&b stand for?

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au

Funandfun
13-07-2021, 01:52 PM
but obviously business is still being transacted.

Does this building have a Greek Restaurant at the ground level?

jethro751
14-07-2021, 07:28 AM

Yes, you are so right about the working girls getting priority. This should have happened long back as these girls have to risk their health every day they work already and now a deadly virus is out there.

jethro751
14-07-2021, 07:34 AM

I was visiting a girl in Condamine street Balgowlah many years ago and she made $120,000 in six months then took off for a holiday. One of her working girl friends told me. This girl was a very hot Aussie girl who I saw a few times and she offered everything and did overnighters every week for $1200 each night with a select group.
Also a previous working girl at Roseville shop was making this kind of money.

Jayjay625
14-07-2021, 08:05 AM

How do you search name “jerry”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodcock
14-07-2021, 08:18 AM
I was visiting a girl in Condamine street Balgowlah many years ago and she made $120,000 in six months then took off for a holiday. One of her working girl friends told me. This girl was a very hot Aussie girl who I saw a few times and she offered everything and did overnighters every week for $1200 each night with a select group.
Also a previous working girl at Roseville shop was making this kind of money.

Do you happen to still have the contact for the hot aussie by any chance? Keen to see one thanks for sharing

youngheart
14-07-2021, 11:53 AM
Nah, but as I was leaving I noticed a recall to Eastgardens...
I was following this lady up the escalators and said to myself, "mmm, yummy scrunchy".
The lady turned around and started at me the gave me a wink... I didn't realise I had said it aloud.
At the top I said, I wouldn't mind nuzzling that and she stopped and gave me her number.
Maybe I'll find what was behind the mask later...

Well yesterday afternoon I was in Matraville, so gave the escalator lady a call.
Arranged to meet at her apartment. Now I did notice that her voice sounded a bit funny over the phone.
Anyway, arrived, knocked on door and was basically dragged and straight into a pash session where I was being stripped off and started on her,
Yow, what a nice set of natural feeling boobs, but I was being restrained from going any lower.
I managed to get a decent feel and struth, it wasn't pussy, but a cock down there!
Trying to back out of the place I was told, lie back and enjoy, I was going to be sucked off like never before (certainly seems so, I have never been with a ladyboy before).
Well gotta say she/he certainly knew what to do and with a bit of edging eventually I blew into her/his mouth and she/he swallowed it all.
I was invited to stay and if I wanted either be bottom or top. I answered neither and left.

Definitely a once off experience, I might keep my mouth more shut on escalators in future.

14-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Well yesterday afternoon I was in Matraville, so gave the escalator lady a call.
Arranged to meet at her apartment. Now I did notice that her voice sounded a bit funny over the phone.
Anyway, arrived, knocked on door and was basically dragged and straight into a pash session where I was being stripped off and started on her,
Yow, what a nice set of natural feeling boobs, but I was being restrained from going any lower.
I managed to get a decent feel and struth, it wasn't pussy, but a cock down there!
Trying to back out of the place I was told, lie back and enjoy, I was going to be sucked off like never before (certainly seems so, I have never been with a ladyboy before).
Well gotta say she/he certainly knew what to do and with a bit of edging eventually I blew into her/his mouth and she/he swallowed it all.
I was invited to stay and if I wanted either be bottom or top. I answered neither and left.

Definitely a once off experience, I might keep my mouth more shut on escalators in future.

Maybe it was scanlan

Riff888
14-07-2021, 12:06 PM

Definitely a once off experience, I might keep my mouth more shut on escalators in future.This guy very familiar.

I'm guessing the usual suspect.

It's fine, keeping us entertained I suppose.

surething91
14-07-2021, 12:52 PM

Ahah this is funny mate! Did you end up paying something or was it just a horny ladyboy?

Bunty4
14-07-2021, 03:38 PM

🤣🤣🤣😂 was a story to tell boys after a few beers… classic.

Rogeryou
14-07-2021, 04:40 PM
🤣🤣🤣😂 was a story to tell boys after a few beers… classic.

Great story, happy it happened to him and not me 🤣

One23Four
14-07-2021, 08:11 PM
I certainly agree that Lonely Heart is a very good story-teller. Everywhere he goes for work, he will hear brothers banging girls nearby, what a fantastic lucky guy !!!

TheMaestro
14-07-2021, 08:21 PM
I certainly agree that Lonely Heart is a very good story-teller. Everywhere he goes for work, he will hear brothers banging girls nearby, what a fantastic lucky guy !!!

Go bro lonely heart! Doing us all a service during these times!!!

vitrium
15-07-2021, 01:06 PM
Was in Campsie early for work this morning. Driving through the back streets and see a dodgy massage place with the back door open and their a-frame sign displaying 'open' out the front. Quite brazen of them during a lock down.

youngheart
15-07-2021, 02:38 PM
Was in Campsie early for work this morning. Driving through the back streets and see a dodgy massage place with the back door open and their a-frame sign displaying 'open' out the front. Quite brazen of them during a lock down.

Not only massge shops in campsie.

Also near eastgardens I noticed a guy entering a "closed" shop without knocking (the other day).

Was in Bankstown and saw unlit signs and closed on doors yet traffic in and out.

Its all over I reckon.

This morning I was walking back to the station in Chatswood and saw one of the girls from a shop in Oscar, had a quick chat, she was off to work.

limbi8888
15-07-2021, 03:01 PM
Prob taken the post down, i tried searching Jerry nothing came up

lonely heart
15-07-2021, 03:15 PM

I had a interesting experience few year back that I picked up an MILF in Ashfield..... I may have mentioned that here before.

As for this one, sorry its not on my books. I am very anti private as I am concern of my safety. Only ever been twicw, both I know very well.

fjfan
15-07-2021, 04:04 PM
http://eroticslides.com/erotic-massage-sydney/

This place looks to be open still.

the_boss_king
15-07-2021, 04:13 PM
i think alot of places are still operating at their own discretion. A few people on wechat are still advertising, although most of them are outcall or incall to regulars

local
15-07-2021, 04:32 PM

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Find/jerry/

Riff888
15-07-2021, 04:49 PM
https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Find/jerry/Janny/Jennie/Eva is a sweet Thai girl.

I've seen her before, good GFE service. Nice and slow DFK. Has an awesome body, communicates well and is very friendly.

Recommended.

cuteguy
15-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Janny/Jennie/Eva is a sweet Thai girl.

I've seen her before, good GFE service. Nice and slow DFK. Has an awesome body, communicates well and is very friendly.

Recommended.

Is this Eva or did she go under a different name at the shop?

Sharphorse
15-07-2021, 08:07 PM
Janny/Jennie/Eva is a sweet Thai girl.

Recommended.

Does she go by Eva when at N5? She was next on my list to visit until this outbreak fucked things up

Riff888
15-07-2021, 09:07 PM
I've only seen this girl privately, I'm not sure if she's worked at a shop.

youngheart
16-07-2021, 05:03 PM
Interesting day yesterday.
Back in the city (Pitt St), yes someone mentioned a greek place....
same deal in the bit higher number with the foot traffic.
My next job was down in Pyrmont around 3pm.
As I entered building, I was following a cute arse and said so aloud. the girl turned around and said how rude I was. I simply said it was a compliment. She replied, sorry she misunderstood.
Anyway, she asked what I was doing in the building whilst in the lift to the top floor.
I eplained and she invited me for a drink, before I left.
Well, I didn't leave till around 6 so knocke on her door and was invited in.
Didn't leave till midnight.
Was really interesting girl and to be honest it was quite educational. I had never seen a girl with such a large Clitoris !!
It actually took pussy rubbing to quite a different level.
Never have I even seen a female so large, though I did search pornhub... https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e913f65256c0
is about right. I wonder if there are any ML's or WL's around Sydney like it ??

(And NO, she was NOT a ladyboy or an hermaphrodite.

Riff888
16-07-2021, 05:35 PM
As I entered building, I was following a cute arse and said so aloud. the girl turned around and said how rude I was. I simply said it was a compliment. She replied, sorry she misunderstood.
Anyway, she asked what I was doing in the building whilst in the lift to the top floor.
Was really interesting girl and to be honest it was quite educational. I had never seen a girl with such a large Clitoris !!
Never have I even seen a female so large, though I did search pornhub... https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e913f65256c0

(And NO, she was NOT a ladyboy or an hermaphrodite.Thanks for the story hu6e/rogeryou whatever your persona is today.

Keep us entertained [emoji1787]

youngheart
18-07-2021, 03:40 PM
Well today I was working in Chatswood,
At lunchtime I decided to walk around and see what traffic I might see.
Not much.
I had the pleasure of being stopped by the local constabulary and it was a simple explanation of my being out and about which easily satisfied them.
Yes we are in lockdown, but essential emergency workers are exempt (thankfully).
Funny, every afternoon after work I go for a covid test and don't work again till getting a negative.
Oh in chatswood, my wechat went off twice with local pickups... rather interesting, but I ended up too busy.

Riff888
18-07-2021, 04:19 PM
Well today I was working in Chatswood,
At lunchtime I decided to walk around and see what traffic I might see.
Not much.
I had the pleasure of being stopped by the local constabulary and it was a simple explanation of my being out and about which easily satisfied them.
Yes we are in lockdown, but essential emergency workers are exempt (thankfully).
Funny, every afternoon after work I go for a covid test and don't work again till getting a negative.
Oh in chatswood, my wechat went off twice with local pickups... rather interesting, but I ended up too busy.You should start writing for Marvel hu6e [emoji23]

youngheart
20-07-2021, 11:38 AM
1st job yesterday was at Manly.
Doorman not only wanted me to use the app but would only let me in if he sighted my vax certificate.
I ask to see his and he got upset and I was refused entry.
I marked the job "un-doable". Which means that it wont ever get done till after any lockdowns are over.
I wonder how the lack of air-conditioning and hot water will effect the occupants.
(My company controls the only access to their machine power room).
Now this morning the lift company needed access to the machine room to reset the power to the lifts, but no one will attend. They can all use the stairs.

cumquat
20-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Doorman not only wanted me to use the app but would only let me in if he sighted my vax certificate.
I marked the job "un-doable". Which means that it wont ever get done till after any lockdowns are over.
I wonder how the lack of air-conditioning and hot water will effect the occupants.
Now this morning the lift company needed access to the machine room to reset the power to the lifts, but no one will attend. They can all use the stairs.

When you said essential, I had thought you meant oil and then wrongly thought you were an aromatherapist.

rooter
20-07-2021, 12:29 PM

That's all that happened?
That's a bit boring.
I thought the security guard calls his supervisor and she turns out to be a hot Burmese MILF who takes you into an empty store room and gives you a spanking and a blowjob :)

warwick1
20-07-2021, 01:05 PM
You had my interest when you said "Manly"(my place of birth and where I grew up), you lost me after that , maybe a BJ from the doorman may have helped??

youngheart
20-07-2021, 02:38 PM
You had my interest when you said "Manly"(my place of birth and where I grew up), you lost me after that , maybe a BJ from the doorman may have helped??

I can tell you that I don't think the doorman will be there long.
No aircon,
No hot water
No Lift
The building is shutting down &
Seems the residents are starting to move out..
My care factor ?
ZERO.

youngheart
20-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Back in City today...
Now I thought I saw that "Eden" from crows nest has taken over 382A ?
Probably the only door along that stretch not open.
Down on george around 711 there was something.
Also around Erskine st ?
Surprising how many people are still going into and out of city buildings and arcades.

aussiegaigin
20-07-2021, 03:07 PM

Maybe giving the doorman a BJ might have helped?

TheMaestro
20-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Back in City today...
Also around Erskine st ?
Surprising how many people are still going into and out of city buildings and arcades.

Sounds wild bro youngheart! You stay safe!!

massage addict
21-07-2021, 01:58 PM

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/Wolli-Creek/Independent/jerryandfriends/

smn5746
21-07-2021, 05:31 PM
https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/Wolli-Creek/Independent/jerryandfriends/

NO MORE BLUEBALLZ

Think she reading this forum hahaha

Rogeryou
22-07-2021, 04:08 AM

Legit ad posted this in the after report. Tried it a couple weeks ago 👍

limbi8888
22-07-2021, 12:09 PM
Back in City today...
Also around Erskine st ?

Thanks man, your keeping my boring work life entertained with your stories. I have the same issue, i work as an accountant, not considered essential worker so i can't really move around, but i have clients and new clients ringing me to do work and i have to turn them down. I've spoken to alot of other accountants also, they are knocking back work also. Will be interesting to see how all these business will access the grants etc without their accountant's letter. We are all over worked atm, i've been doing a fair bit of pro bono work for my existing clients helping them due to being fully shut. I've tried to run my business differently, i know alot of other accountants are charging to help with the letters which i can understand. I'm more in for the long haul, that's why i don't normally turnover many clients.

But keep the posts going!

limbi8888
22-07-2021, 12:13 PM
NO MORE BLUEBALLZ

Think she reading this forum hahaha

was abit confused by your post but i get it now lol

zoozilla
22-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Thanks man, your keeping my boring work life entertained with your stories. I have the same issue, i work as an accountant, not considered essential worker so i can't really move around, but i have clients and new clients ringing me to do work and i have to turn them down. I've spoken to alot of other accountants also, they are knocking back work also. Will be interesting to see how all these business will access the grants etc without their accountant's letter. We are all over worked atm, i've been doing a fair bit of pro bono work for my existing clients helping them due to being fully shut. I've tried to run my business differently, i know alot of other accountants are charging to help with the letters which i can understand. I'm more in for the long haul, that's why i don't normally turnover many clients.

This will be the juiciest story we've heard about accountancy in an adult site.

Keep it coming.

Oldfella
23-07-2021, 09:14 AM

(And NO, she was NOT a ladyboy or an hermaphrodite.

That clit and that wet pussy would be a dream cum true

youngheart
23-07-2021, 11:53 AM
Last few days, a bit sad actually.
I was called to investigate a building which monitoring was showing strange activity as the building's tenants were not supposed to be there.
This was a very old building, most think its actually 2 building, with an common stairway.
Ground, 1, 2 3 But unknow to most is 4 which is used for building equipment. There is no normal lift.
Investigation show that the "Thai" massage was occupied, but the build was shutup.
I discovered 6 women between the ages of 22 and 36 along with 2 very young children (2 to 4), living in the building.
There is no proper kitchen or full bathroom.
Turns out these people a lockdown lockouts. Effectively having no home as they cant pay any rent. A mixture of thai and chinese.
Well, after confirming their stories and whilst trying to find out their legal status I got the owners to agree to let them temporarily use the 4th floor.
So up thru the secret doorway and stairs and there is an unused 3 bedroom residence plus the building equipment rooms.
After moving them up I was then able to get the airflow and temperature readings in the building correct for lockdown.
Now the side effect of properly setting up the building is that the residence can be setup so its occupancy doesn't appear in the monitoring.
So now they have a proper (old fashion) kitchen, laundry and bathroom.
Actually I am jealous of the bathroom extension, its a 6ft x 6ft roman style bath about 3ft deep. how/what/when, i have no idea.

So who are these people ?
These are some of the girls who work around the various shops as ML's & WL's. Basically to support their families back home and living here in Australia not necessarily legally.
These are the forgotten people of this forum, sometimes talked about, sometimes idolised, and mostly forgotten until the next time you get a bj or some fs from them.

They don't have savings, they basically survive, sending home all they can.
2 of them were "dumped" by their operator when the lock down started. the kids ? no idea yet.

local
23-07-2021, 12:23 PM
Actually I am jealous of the bathroom extension, its a 6ft x 6ft roman style bath about 3ft deep. how/what/when, i have no idea.

You also mention no normal lift, but I bet there is storage on each floor to cover an old shaft from basement to roof.

Check the basement, bet you find trace of 4 to 6 more "roman baths". They are not !!
They are dye pits.
The one on the roof is probably adjacent to the old shaft, the laundry and a flat area which would have had lines across (for drying) in the old days.

Bunty4
23-07-2021, 01:20 PM
I was called to investigate a building which monitoring was showing strange activity as the building's tenants were not supposed to be there.
This was a very old building, most think its actually 2 building, with an common stairway.
Ground, 1, 2 3 But unknow to most is 4 which is used for building equipment. There is no normal lift.
Investigation show that the "Thai" massage was occupied, but the build was shutup.
I discovered 6 women between the ages of 22 and 36 along with 2 very young children (2 to 4), living in the building.
There is no proper kitchen or full bathroom.
Turns out these people a lockdown lockouts. Effectively having no home as they cant pay any rent. A mixture of thai and chinese.
Well, after confirming their stories and whilst trying to find out their legal status I got the owners to agree to let them temporarily use the 4th floor.
So up thru the secret doorway and stairs and there is an unused 3 bedroom residence plus the building equipment rooms.
After moving them up I was then able to get the airflow and temperature readings in the building correct for lockdown.
Now the side effect of properly setting up the building is that the residence can be setup so its occupancy doesn't appear in the monitoring.
So now they have a proper (old fashion) kitchen, laundry and bathroom.

So who are these people ?
These are some of the girls who work around the various shops as ML's & WL's. Basically to support their families back home and living here in Australia not necessarily legally.
These are the forgotten people of this forum, sometimes talked about, sometimes idolised, and mostly forgotten until the next time you get a bj or some fs from them.

2 of them were "dumped" by their operator when the lock down started. the kids ? no idea yet.

Good on you champ.

fud
23-07-2021, 01:54 PM
Good on you champ.
Yes, well done youngheart.

rooter
23-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Marvel should create a Superhero based on youngheart - Aircon Man :) :) :)

youngheart
23-07-2021, 04:37 PM
I wonder how some of the "ladies"around the place are coping ?

I think of Tiffany's girls from Randwick.. Siri, Tiffany, Hailey. and wonder how they are managing to pay their rent.
The girls for Kogarah, City, wherever.. must be getting hard.

There just so many around, who must be getting desperate....

zoozilla
23-07-2021, 08:24 PM
I can feel your pain.

And there are also ML and WL who earn more than us. They use expensive perfumes and cosmetics, brand name handbags and shop frequently.

GoldfishMan
23-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Most of them would have had money saved up for exactly this rainy day. Should be able to see this through. I'm sure if they don't have to work during this time they won't. Stay safe bros!

storry_teller
26-07-2021, 01:46 AM
Some of them have families to take care (in Sydney, not in their countries). They also have to pay for school fee to keep their visa effectively. That’s why last year so many of them decided to leave Australia.

Most of them would have had money saved up for exactly this rainy day. Should be able to see this through. I'm sure if they don't have to work during this time they won't. Stay safe bros!

mister157
26-07-2021, 04:14 AM
Good on ya mate

youngheart
28-07-2021, 12:16 PM
Interesting so of the exit strategies going on at the moment....

And some are know !!

Their are a number of truckies around do swap services. Most of these are prime movers with sleeper cabs and the girls are being stashed and then dropped off nearby boarders.
The sydney escapologists are working....

I wonder how much spread there will be from it all.

Fred Flintstone
28-07-2021, 12:39 PM

I know a couple of Thai MLs. Both girls, despite earning several thousand a week, are always broke. They drink and gamble with their Thai friends several times a week and lose their money. The work must be so depressing that drink numbs their feelings. They are also very lonely stuck in this country. Most have not been home now for several years

Riff888
28-07-2021, 02:29 PM
I know a couple of Thai MLs. Both girls, despite earning several thousand a week, are always broke. They drink and gamble with their Thai friends several times a week and lose their money. The work must be so depressing that drink numbs their feelings. They are also very lonely stuck in this country. Most have not been home now for several yearsGambling is a big issue in the Thai community here, not just MLs/WLs.

So many of my friends spend thousands in pokies, then they ask to borrow money from other people. They don't even have money for food.

It doesn't help when they work in a VIP room and gamble on the job and after work as well.

Of course they don't think they have a problem.

aussiegaigin
28-07-2021, 02:47 PM
This is more than just a "rainy day". You'd need a lot of cash under the mattress to cover 6 months of no income.

tpol
28-07-2021, 03:04 PM
Isn't there a no eviction policy?

massage addict
28-07-2021, 03:31 PM
So is there anywhere open that needs emergency repairs done?

TheMaestro
28-07-2021, 09:40 PM

The one near a greek restaurant in the city always seems to have leaky faucets. Just ask bro youngheart!!!

zoozilla
28-07-2021, 11:12 PM

Are you a plastic surgeon?

Some of the girls always have something to tighten or enlarge.

cumquat
28-07-2021, 11:19 PM
The one near a greek restaurant in the city always seems to have leaky faucets. Just ask bro youngheart!!!

I thought he was busy with the doorman

local
28-07-2021, 11:20 PM

check alon pitt st near the old love hotel site (thou that seems closed)

I had a job opposite and watched for a while ;)

youngheart
31-07-2021, 10:43 AM
You also mention no normal lift, but I bet there is storage on each floor to cover an old shaft from basement to roof.

Check the basement, bet you find trace of 4 to 6 more "roman baths". They are not !!
They are dye pits.
The one on the roof is probably adjacent to the old shaft, the laundry and a flat area which would have had lines across (for drying) in the old days.

Damn, you are correct.
I found trace of a pit (outline) in the rear outside of roller door and one just inside.
Probably more, but covered over with concrete.

JJBlows
31-07-2021, 08:35 PM
Stuff the working ladies, any one offering private haircuts??

TheMaestro
31-07-2021, 10:11 PM
Stuff the working ladies, any one offering private haircuts??

The nude barber will do it. FS available after, and you might leave with more than just a fresh hair cut if you aren’t careful!!

JJBlows
31-07-2021, 11:21 PM
The nude barber will do it. FS available after, and you might leave with more than just a fresh hair cut if you aren’t careful!!

I'm not after a punt🤣 I'm starting to look unemployed

dotcumdotinyou
01-08-2021, 10:15 AM
Just shave your head

JJBlows
01-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Just shave your head

I have stood infornt of the mirror with clippers thinking about it but chickened out

youngheart
04-08-2021, 11:54 AM
Did a job out Bankstown yesterday,
decided to cruise back toward the city via Greenacre.
Seems some activity around for those desperate out that way.

TheMaestro
04-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Did a job out Bankstown yesterday,
decided to cruise back toward the city via Greenacre.
Seems some activity around for those desperate out that way.

What do you define as activity bro young heart ?

rooter
04-08-2021, 02:33 PM
Youngheart the roving reporter of the Forum

youngheart
04-08-2021, 02:46 PM
What do you define as activity bro young heart ?

Actually today I noticed an advert here on the boards ...
Think about it, why would a shop still be advertising if they are closed ?
Also elsewhere not so long ago there was mention of renovations being done to a Greenacre premises ?
Also consider who owns what/which combined with a few educated guesses, you might manage to put a few things together.

zoozilla
04-08-2021, 03:05 PM
Also elsewhere not so long ago there was mention of renovations being done to a Greenacre premises ?
Also consider who owns what/which combined with a few educated guesses, you might manage to put a few things together.

I don't think about such things.

I haven't touched a woman for 2 months and my brain starts not to be functioning. :)

themort
09-08-2021, 01:53 PM

There are definitely regular ads appearing on Locanto that are automated and don't indicate places are open.

Awqjoq
10-08-2021, 10:38 AM

Haven't been to Caste Hill since this post, wonder if it's still attempting to stay open? Had a big sign outside saying they're part of some professional massage society so I guess they were trying that loophole, would be interesting to see if they're still getting away with it. The one next door to Dominos

Climax598
10-08-2021, 02:10 PM
Haven't been to Caste Hill since this post, wonder if it's still attempting to stay open? Had a big sign outside saying they're part of some professional massage society so I guess they were trying that loophole, would be interesting to see if they're still getting away with it. The one next door to Dominos
I know which one you are talking. I have a nhj and body to body at this place last year after lockdown. The ml was 32 and have a kid that she told me I didn't ask. I should have ask if she do fs. She keep on asking me to come back A few week ago it was close. I don't know now.

scottie2222
10-08-2021, 11:50 PM
[Removed post text]

asiafever
13-08-2021, 09:02 AM

Yeah definitely closed. I walked past the other day on my way for essential shopping, Dan Murphy's.
None of the Castle Hill shops are openly trading. Don't know if they're doing dodgys but haven't seen it.

youngheart
19-08-2021, 12:37 PM
Surprising the activity around the place even though we have lockdown.
Its unfortunate but not unexpected to see the increasing figures.

I am quite happy with my little group one of my property owners is effectively hosting, the side benefits are quite satisfying.
Obviously I wont be expanding it due to the risks involved and why bother ?

I wonder if others have noticed that the quiet advertising on the side is from the FS providers providing "private" and not the up market massage people doing similar (without the FS service).

themort
19-08-2021, 02:09 PM
I had to go out for a couple of jobs I had put off waiting for things to get better... Yeah right

So I nipped into 3 sites to do some work, and during a 20 minute each way drive, saw 3 police cars with people pulled over.

I was leaving an LGA that wasn't an area of concern and going to another that also wasn't, but travelling on a road that would have people on it from an LGA of concern.

So I wonder if police using Number Plate Recognition and checking people outside their LGA.

JJBlows
20-08-2021, 07:24 PM
I had to go out for a couple of jobs I had put off waiting for things to get better... Yeah right

So I nipped into 3 sites to do some work, and during a 20 minute each way drive, saw 3 police cars with people pulled over.

I was leaving an LGA that wasn't an area of concern and going to another that also wasn't, but travelling on a road that would have people on it from an LGA of concern.

So I wonder if police using Number Plate Recognition and checking people outside their LGA.

They are, they said it on the news once

Awqjoq
21-08-2021, 11:21 AM
The last few days on the A6 going up through Bankstown to Silverwater/Auburn there's been police checkpoints set up, exactly like RBTs, 3 lanes funnelled into one. Pulling over 6 cars at a time