PDA

View Full Version : General talk What do you think?

Burny8
01-07-2021, 04:02 AM
If i went to a brothel and started licking the prozzys asshole do you think she would enjoy it? And do you think it would lead to anal after like 15 minutes of licking?

TheMaestro
01-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Seems legit bro Burny! Should try it out and report back!!

Burny8
01-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Im asking u guys

cuteguy
01-07-2021, 06:51 PM
If i went to a brothel and started licking the prozzys asshole do you think she would enjoy it? And do you think it would lead to anal after like 15 minutes of licking?

You can give it a go but many girls are not into anal. The most common reasons given are it will cause her great pain, she's never tried it before or your penis is too large to fit in her tight hole.

rooter
01-07-2021, 07:00 PM
You're a funny guy Burny :)

TheMaestro
01-07-2021, 08:18 PM
You can give it a go but many girls are not into anal. The most common reasons given are it will cause her great pain, she's never tried it before or your penis is too large to fit in her tight hole.

Unless you go to legendary shops like 269 Canterbury, Yoko's or 12 Bellevue. Plenty of girls there that love anal. None would be under 45 though.

tawer5ag
01-07-2021, 08:46 PM
Unless you go to legendary shops like 269 Canterbury, Yoko's or 12 Bellevue. Plenty of girls there that love anal. None would be under 45 though.You had me on the first two sentences, feelsbad on the last sent nice though.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Mannykh
02-07-2021, 01:55 AM
Even if she enjoys the licking. She wont let you do anal if she's not used to it. I have been there before so i know it. 🙄😳🙄

Rogeryou
02-07-2021, 01:56 AM
Good first post, welcome hahahah

GoldfishMan
02-07-2021, 08:26 AM
Nah, not likely at all bro OP. Most of them squirm away from your tongue. There would be some who allow it, but to actually enjoy it is another thing. I'm talking about girls that don't advertise anal openly.
I've only met 2 in my experience, 1 ML and 1 WL. The ML was a Thai that used to work in a shop in Crows Nest on the Pacific Hwy maybe 5 years ago. Had a nice slender body with nice legs and lovely round arse. Can't remember her name but she loved to do face sitting and would deliberately position her arsehole on my mouth. That one really loved to be rimmed.
The WL was petite slim Malaysian Jojo from 5-star going back even further, 12 years or more. Every session I had with her had me rimming and fingering her arse. She had a tight little arse but was round and nice shaped. There was one session we were in 69, I stuck my middle and ring finger in to the hilt, she groaned hard and went into wild sucking mode. It was the only time I involuntarily CIM to a girl!
I never did anal sex with either of them, but I've done anal with more than half a dozen other WLs that advertise anal. So my conclusion is, if they don't normally do it, rimming or fingering ain't gonna make them do it.

warwick1
02-07-2021, 09:05 AM

Last time I heard the term "Prozzy" I was about 16 and that was a long fucking time ago, maybe Burny8 is from another dimension.......

Isaidwtf
02-07-2021, 09:14 AM
Most of them only offer anal for the money, not the enjoyment. Unless she is a anal fan, it wont go anywhere. I had the situation where i did normal oral and she got so horny she wanted full service (it was originally a massage with a little extra)

JJBlows
03-07-2021, 01:49 PM

I like being rimmed but that doesn't mean I want something shoved in my arse