PDA

View Full Version : General talk How common is it for the low end asian WL to do anal and enjoy it

Burny8
01-07-2021, 07:36 PM
If you offer them a little more would they happy go for it?

Thanks

youngheart
02-07-2021, 04:21 PM
If you offer them a little more would they happy go for it?

Thanks

enjoy it ?? only the $$'s you are handing over probably.

TheMaestro
02-07-2021, 04:22 PM
More anal talk. You lot must be bored!!

Burny8
03-07-2021, 12:30 AM
More anal talk. You lot must be bored!!

Just trying gauge as much anal info as i can.

Fred Flintstone
03-07-2021, 06:20 PM
It’s not common at all, and NO, they don’t enjoy it.

If your were to offer $100 to an old Chinese boiler at a massage shop, she might pull her panties down and spread her cheeks for you. Some old MLs will do anything for a few dollars

GoldfishMan
03-07-2021, 06:25 PM
I reckon he thinks girls might get the idea to take it up the arse from rimming because he's getting the same idea from getting rimmed himself.

wilisno
03-07-2021, 07:28 PM
I reckon he thinks girls might get the idea to take it up the arse from rimming because he's getting the same idea from getting rimmed himself.

Hahaha ! That has some logic in it ! ;) ;) ;)

Forward Must Hang
04-07-2021, 12:24 AM

Warrabong
04-07-2021, 09:33 AM
There are not many girls that enjoy anal. To be honest I only know one. She is not even a WL or ml. Also she is Aussie. Just likes her chocolate kept warm when she is drunk

05-07-2021, 01:46 PM
They are hard to find but they are out there some will do it for money there was a thai girl I met not long ago who wanted 100 for anal.i have found a couple that will do it for free and yes these ones do enjoy it

kingwally
05-07-2021, 03:32 PM
I dont know what it is but I have found that a lot of Filipino girls like anal. I have had several Filo girlfriends in Sydney and they all loved it. The few Filo WLs that I have had in Sydney years ago also asked if I wanted to stick it up their clacker. I much prefer the front bum.

rooter
05-07-2021, 03:37 PM
American girls would be your best bet for anal.
They call their bum their fanny.
So even if you stuck your dick in the stink instead of in the pink you could always say sorry it was all a misunderstanding.

GoldfishMan
05-07-2021, 03:39 PM
American girls would be your best bet for anal.
They call their bum their fanny.
So even if you stuck your dick in the stink instead of in the pink you could always say sorry it was all a misunderstanding.
Hahahaha that Cracked me up...

GoldfishMan
05-07-2021, 03:41 PM
I dont know what it is but I have found that a lot of Filipino girls like anal. I have had several Filo girlfriends in Sydney and they all loved it. The few Filo WLs that I have had in Sydney years ago also asked if I wanted to stick it up their clacker. I much prefer the front bum.
Must be their diet. Have you seen what they eat? It's all meat, carbs, no veg at all. They just need some help to clear the pipes...