PDA

View Full Version : General talk ANAL - and the options ?

youngheart
02-07-2021, 11:01 AM
I really have to laugh at some of the comments here and the uninformed opinions.

On one hand you have guys asking about ladyboys and others start to have a go at them for their preferences, yet maybe some extra consideration should be made.

Another hand, you have guys chasing girls both ML's and WL's to give them Anal. Some of these are the guys having a go about choosing ladyboys.

What I find laughable...

When you consider the different anatomy involved, there is actually more chance of a guy enjoying having his arse fucked over a girl have her arse fucked.

Now consider, that both a girl offering anal to a guy offering anal, which would be easier to obtain.
Now consider which would most like be cheaper to obtain.

Personally, I am not into anal.
I like natural boobs, probably best around c to d in size.

Now if I was feeling like doing anal, and have limited funds, I probably choose a ladyboy with good boobs.
I reckon I would have move chance of getting more realistic "foam".

Of course keeping everything covered, would I really care for the difference between the two ?

Meng
02-07-2021, 11:30 AM
I really have to laugh at some of the comments here and the uninformed opinions.

On one hand you have guys asking about ladyboys and others start to have a go at them for their preferences, yet maybe some extra consideration should be made.

Another hand, you have guys chasing girls both ML's and WL's to give them Anal. Some of these are the guys having a go about choosing ladyboys.

What I find laughable...

When you consider the different anatomy involved, there is actually more chance of a guy enjoying having his arse fucked over a girl have her arse fucked.

Now consider, that both a girl offering anal to a guy offering anal, which would be easier to obtain.
Now consider which would most like be cheaper to obtain.

Personally, I am not into anal.
I like natural boobs, probably best around c to d in size.

Now if I was feeling like doing anal, and have limited funds, I probably choose a ladyboy with good boobs.
I reckon I would have move chance of getting more realistic "foam".

Of course keeping everything covered, would I really care for the difference between the two ?

Maybe if it's a post op ladyboy I wouldn't mind if I was after anal. But a pre op, I'd feel uncomfortable fucking their ass with her/his dick flapping around.

TheMaestro
02-07-2021, 11:32 AM
Maybe if it's a post op ladyboy I wouldn't mind if I was after anal. But a pre op, I'd feel uncomfortable fucking their ass with her/his dick flapping around.

Well said bro Meng!! This thread is really solving to worlds problems!!

Rogeryou
02-07-2021, 12:20 PM
Dumb thread if I want anal I will find a female and do it. Why would I find a lady boy? a bloke! how is it even the same.

A bloke is a bloke and always will be, I couldn’t give a fuck how good they might look it’s still a bloke!
If I want to drive a Ferrari I am not going to buy a red Fucken Mazda and pretend I am driving one.
Who ever is comfortable fucking a bloke up the arse well done, I couldn’t care less. But for those that stick to females only why put shit on them OR try and justify fucking a bloke?! Let’s call it for what it is.

Btw plenty of bitches out there are open to anal it’s not like panning for gold.

Carissawhore
02-07-2021, 12:47 PM
I like doing anal but I do not choose ladyboy, I always go with ladies who does anal. I am not Bi nor gay but like fucking tight holes and anal gives you different pleasure to fucking pussy. Also guys who likes getting analed via toys are not gay all the time, if you look at men's g-spot unfortunately it is located in our asshole.

youngheart
02-07-2021, 12:49 PM

Well a post-op and pre-op arse is the same...

So it really comes down to having an extra dick in the equation (understandable).

youngheart
02-07-2021, 12:50 PM
If you want to get a blowjob right now and only a ladyboy was available are you going to go get a BJ? I wouldn’t.. I’d wait

Definitely NO if you really wanted 69 !!

warwick1
If you want to get a blowjob right now and only a ladyboy was available are you going to go get a BJ? I wouldn’t.. I’d wait

When hell freezes over......

rooter
man arse is man arse I don't care how you dress it up :)

youngheart
02-07-2021, 12:52 PM
man arse is man arse I don't care how you dress it up :)

Basically what this thread started with.

max_power
02-07-2021, 06:52 PM
The op may bat for the other team….a bloke is a bloke