PDA

View Full Version : Other Croydon Palace - April

Roj
09-07-2021, 02:34 PM
June, 2021
I've seen 5-6 different girls at Croydon Palace over the last few months, and the standard is pretty good. Sure, the building could do with some maintenance (it's funny when you fuck in time to the drip of water pulsing from the leaking ceiling when it's raining!), and they could do with some new sheets & towels. It's their selection of girls from all over the world, the service & value that keeps me coming back.
I thought I'd try April - a size 10 Aussie girl with a nice meaty bum. Long straight blonde hair, easy smile.
I asked a few questions before handing over the cash - DATY included in the standard price but kissing is an extra $50. I can cope without the kissing, but I love me some DATY!
April leads me up the stairs (I love watching the girls walking on the way up to the rooms!)
Out of the shower & I ask April if I can start dining at the Y. "Go for gold!" she says!
My fingers loved exploring her thick & spongey walls and G spot while my tongue enjoyed the textures of her pussy lips & clit. April comes. Big smile!
She doms me up & starts an ok BJ. I'd rather fuck, so I ask her to get back on her back!
We go through a few positions & I'm ready to cross the finish line. April's tension is building & I release. So does she!
"Right on cue!", she says as she pulses & quivers. It's been quite some time since a girl & I have climaxed at the same time! I clean myself up & April grabs her vape for some post-coital fumes.
We chat about a range of topics. She's been in the game for a few years and seems a bit jaded. She does a couple of other things for a living during the week & travels from out-of-town to work at Croydon most weekends.
I'll definitely be back at Croydon Palace (when we're all allowed to!) to sample some more of the girls I haven't visited yet!

Sleazypeazy
10-07-2021, 01:25 PM
June, 2021
I've seen 5-6 different girls at Croydon Palace over the last few months, and the standard is pretty good. Sure, the building could do with some maintenance (it's funny when you fuck in time to the drip of water pulsing from the leaking ceiling when it's raining!), and they could do with some new sheets & towels. It's their selection of girls from all over the world, the service & value that keeps me coming back.
I thought I'd try April - a size 10 Aussie girl with a nice meaty bum. Long straight blonde hair, easy smile.
I asked a few questions before handing over the cash - DATY included in the standard price but kissing is an extra $50. I can cope without the kissing, but I love me some DATY!
April leads me up the stairs (I love watching the girls walking on the way up to the rooms!)
Out of the shower & I ask April if I can start dining at the Y. "Go for gold!" she says!
My fingers loved exploring her thick & spongey walls and G spot while my tongue enjoyed the textures of her pussy lips & clit. April comes. Big smile!
She doms me up & starts an ok BJ. I'd rather fuck, so I ask her to get back on her back!
We go through a few positions & I'm ready to cross the finish line. April's tension is building & I release. So does she!
"Right on cue!", she says as she pulses & quivers. It's been quite some time since a girl & I have climaxed at the same time! I clean myself up & April grabs her vape for some post-coital fumes.
We chat about a range of topics. She's been in the game for a few years and seems a bit jaded. She does a couple of other things for a living during the week & travels from out-of-town to work at Croydon most weekends.
I'll definitely be back at Croydon Palace (when we're all allowed to!) to sample some more of the girls I haven't visited yet!

I have seen her in line up before and was curious but did not go ahead as I found the booty to body ratio to big for my taste! Glad she turned out to be good.