PDA

View Full Version : General talk best for toe sucking feet play / foot worship?

TresCojones
12-07-2021, 10:22 PM
G'day punters, since we're stuck in lockdown it seems like a good time to check in and plan some future punts.

Every once in a while I'm in the mood to have a WL play with my feet. Licking them and sucking on the toes. Mostly by accident I've stumbled into a few WL who do this service over the years. Sydney's a big place and there must be more around. For those interested, I've found:

1. Ginza C Rui. Have visited her a couple times and each time I let her do her full catbath routine where, without asking, she ended up sucking on my toes and licking my feet. I'm sure my reaction encouraged her to keep at it.

2. Roseville Rose Whiskey. She offered this service as well, but asked first, and then the strangest thing she wrapped my feet in plastic wrap before licking them. I personally prefer my toes sucked bareback! Covered toe job doesn't do it for me

3. Helen of Waterloo 647. This was a long time ago and she was already well into the GILF range but went full on the toe sucking before letting me fuck her arse and encouraging me to ram her hard as I could. What a girl.

That's all I know of. Any suggestions for who can I try next?

wilisno
12-07-2021, 10:32 PM
You’ve got a G-spot on the toe too ?

Xorro
13-07-2021, 09:15 AM
As an aside, Hollywood director Quentin Tarantino is into toe sucking / foot worship

warwick1
13-07-2021, 09:20 AM
As an aside, Hollywood director Quentin Tarantino is into toe sucking / foot worship

So was Fergie (The "Duchess of Pork") Prince Andrew's ex missus.........

rooter
13-07-2021, 10:13 AM

True.
He is into feet for sure.
The camera lovingly lingers on feet in lots of Tarrantino movies.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ns6u4/a_video_supercut_tribute_to_quentin_tarantinos/

GoldfishMan
13-07-2021, 11:16 AM
True.
He is into feet for sure.
The camera lovingly lingers on feet in lots of Tarrantino movies.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ns6u4/a_video_supercut_tribute_to_quentin_tarantinos/
That makes me think he likes to give. OP likes to receive. Quite different don't you think?

TresCojones
14-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Tarantino. Great films, but EEEW I'm not that kind of pervert. I'm not interested in anyone's feet but my own, particularly when they're in a WL's mouth!

And SRSLY? Nobody has any recommendations or even hints of possibilities? Happy to take a private messages if it's too embarrassing to share on a public forum.

Double_Adapter
11-03-2022, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know of a WL who’s into athletes foot worship?