PDA

View Full Version : Pinkghettos Lina

mermanian
29-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Long time, no review, so thought I had better get back into the game.

The booking was smooth. A few texts and Lina was at my hotel room door 5 minutes early!

Lina is in a word slim. 168 cm. Cute. Tiny A cup breasts, waist and butt. Charming and friendly smile. Showered and positively melted into my arms. A perfect blend of innocence and cheekiness. Delightful DFK with lots of playful touching. Moved into some enjoyable DATY, enjoyable for both of us.

After a short break she took me in her mouth for a very slow lingering BBBJ, surprising me with rimming which is not in the menu as listed. YMMV. The combination of which I found so enjoyable that when offered the choice I suggested she keep going. CIM. Followed by lying and chatting until our time was up.

The early vibe with Pinkghettos is very good. Lina certainly ticked all my boxes, and I look forward to seeing her again. BTW. She is now seeing Aussies!

mermanian
30-05-2012, 12:11 AM
I did organize a repeat visit tonight. Very worthwhile as like a good stew the flavor improves overnight. Familiarity breeds enthusiasm. She really got into DATY, and the FS was met with joy by both parties.

cisco
30-05-2012, 12:18 AM
good info...where is she from bro?

Max Impact
30-05-2012, 03:01 AM
Lina is from PinkGhettos

http://pinkghettos.com/girls_info_32.html