PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Private numbers?

BlakeAmid
20-07-2021, 10:25 AM
Since I cant trust EsB and locanto anymore, I turn to going private. Got numbers of a few WLs at Ginza whos currently doing private.

Anybody can share theirs? This lockdown hurts our routine lol.

aussiegaigin
20-07-2021, 03:10 PM
you don't have PM facility yet, and I don't think girls will want their numbers advertised openly here....maybe when you get some credibility with some reports....

JJBlows
20-07-2021, 04:02 PM
Since I cant trust EsB and locanto anymore, I turn to going private. Got numbers of a few WLs at Ginza whos currently doing private.

Anybody can share theirs? This lockdown hurts our routine lol.

Which girls are doing private?🤔 I'm sceptical about this post

Rooster18
20-07-2021, 07:37 PM
This thread is going to get hot!!

Ginza girls going private.....

cuteguy
20-07-2021, 07:49 PM

Not surprised at all.

warwick1
20-07-2021, 07:57 PM

That will do wonders for containing the virus, Rots of Ruck numbnuts.........

GoldfishMan
20-07-2021, 08:06 PM
The guy's trying to sponge some WL contacts. Come on it's so obvious. Says he's got contacts to "share" and then goes around every thread he can get his hands on asking for contacts. Zero forum rep too.
Look, if he's got real private contactS .... Emphasis on the plural... In this time of need, why would he even risk pissing off those real ones by sharing them on a public forum? Only to have a poke at unknown contacts given to him by strangers?

JJBlows
20-07-2021, 08:24 PM
The guy's trying to sponge some WL contacts. Come on it's so obvious. Says he's got contacts to "share" and then goes around every thread he can get his hands on asking for contacts. Zero forum rep too.
Look, if he's got real private contactS .... Emphasis on the plural... In this time of need, why would he even risk pissing off those real ones by sharing them on a public forum? Only to have a poke at unknown contacts given to him by strangers?

If a girl gives you her number... it's for you only and the others she feels comfortable with giving it too

He Just joined the forum yesterday and straight up asked to share numbers, I smell a rat🤣....Maybe nsw health or police looking for the girls, I know the police are aware of privates

rooter
20-07-2021, 08:29 PM
If a girl gives you her number you should NEVER pass it on to anyone else. NEVER!

BlakeAmid
21-07-2021, 01:04 PM
I know people assume these girls would not comeback to normal wl. But in these tough times, they do go private to avoid having too many customers cause covid u know.

Kiryu0
21-07-2021, 04:12 PM
This post is SUS!

One23Four
21-07-2021, 04:25 PM
I know people assume these girls would not comeback to normal wl. But in these tough times, they do go private to avoid having too many customers cause covid u know.

Are you saying that the girls asked you to solicit customers for them in this Forum ? Do you know that Haymarket has just been named as a hotspot in Today’s Covid Update for increased testing and many Asian WLs live and perhaps doing “private” in the areas ? Keep these girls to yourself and enjoy them as much as you can but don’t lure us to your risky venture. We don’t need your help to find private girls here, we have our own means if we want to.

Bunningsnag
21-07-2021, 05:16 PM
We aren't falling for that Officer Blake.

aussiegaigin
21-07-2021, 05:43 PM

And do U know that visiting a private, or have her visit you, is also in breach of the PHOs.

wilisno
21-07-2021, 06:06 PM
And do U know that visiting a private, or have her visit you, is also in breach of the PHOs.

Not the PHỞ I want to eat, but that’s life…..

22-07-2021, 09:00 PM

Or you just say you are visiting your girlfriend or vice versa

JJBlows
22-07-2021, 09:07 PM
Or you just say you are visiting your girlfriend or vice versa

Be prepared to know a lot about her if they start asking questions,

I would not be surprised if they question you and if you say she lives in this building they will follow you up and ask her questions as well.

22-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Be prepared to know a lot about her if they start asking questions,

I would not be surprised if they question you and if you say she lives in this building they will follow you up and ask her questions as well.

I've not been punting but I have been out every day working and where I am not seeing much police presence I saw them once last week in a shopping mall but they were just looking for mask wearing

JJBlows
22-07-2021, 09:28 PM
I've not been punting but I have been out every day working and where I am not seeing much police presence I saw them once last week in a shopping mall but they were just looking for mask wearing

I was at work (essential worker/ critical infrastructure but the place doesn't look it) and cops rocked up and made on-site security call down all the staff members and sub contractors and were grilling us about being here ie: "what does you trade involve in this place that is deemed essential to this building?"

To the facilities Manager "you have the option of working from home so why are you here exactly?

Fm: "I have to be here to supervise contractors but also make sure this place is up and running all the time"

Security: "that's why we have to be here because it has to be manned 24/7"

No word we were all gobsmacked just standing there and that was only this Tuesday

22-07-2021, 10:44 PM
I was at work (essential worker/ critical infrastructure but the place doesn't look it) and cops rocked up and made on-site security call down all the staff members and sub contractors and were grilling us about being here ie: "what does you trade involve in this place that is deemed essential to this building?"

To the facilities Manager "you have the option of working from home so why are you here exactly?

Fm: "I have to be here to supervise contractors but also make sure this place is up and running all the time"

Security: "that's why we have to be here because it has to be manned 24/7"

No word we were all gobsmacked just standing there and that was only this Tuesday

I haven't seen anything like that but it's pretty obvious who we work for

JJBlows
22-07-2021, 10:55 PM
I haven't seen anything like that but it's pretty obvious who we work for

Maybe a one off but it made me think twice about sneaking out for a punt

23-07-2021, 11:49 AM
I was having a break from punting before this started so not to bothered work has gone crazy so just saving and hit it hard when normality returns

Seafood
23-07-2021, 02:57 PM

Yeah not worth making news headlines for

Modus
23-07-2021, 06:47 PM
I'm in the FM industry and deal with a lot of police officers, they generally follow up facemasks and non compliant people.

Those particular police officers must be really bored