PDA

View Full Version : General talk The first girl you are going to meet after lockdown

oznewhunter
22-07-2021, 09:07 PM
Hey guys, this covid sucks. Hope everything will be back to normal soon. Who are you going to see after lockdown immediately?

For me, I miss Gabby in NPBM so much.

warwick1
22-07-2021, 09:16 PM
Hey guys, this covid sucks. Hope everything will be back to normal soon. Who are you going to see after lockdown immediately?

I'll be in a Nursing Home by then:cry:

GoldfishMan
22-07-2021, 09:17 PM
C Star of GC. Dunno why I suddenly have a craving to see her!!

Sharphorse
22-07-2021, 09:22 PM
I think I will saved so much money from not punting during this lockdown that I’ll be able to pay for an orgy with about 5 ladies at once hahaha

JJBlows
22-07-2021, 09:34 PM

Amanda from bonza beauty, not attractive but my God the Bbbj and cim

tawer5ag
23-07-2021, 12:53 PM
I think I will saved so much money from not punting during this lockdown that I’ll be able to pay for an orgy with about 5 ladies at once hahahaThought about this as well.
But i think having more than 2 girls in an hour session is packing too many girls in a short session.
I might not be able to o enjoy all the girls within that time frame.

Maybe id stagger the sessions with only mqx of 2 girls in an hour. But multuple hours.

Unless the girls play with each other, that would be nice. Haha

Bunty4
23-07-2021, 01:15 PM
Funny… I reckon first thing I want to do is get a bloody hair cut…. It’s a jungle up here…. I reckon a good hair cut followed by a fantastic pub meal, some siesta then run and shower and then hop into parramatta blossom to see one of the most beautiful MLS I have seen in past 2 years… shame I got to see her only 2 times before lockdown… a review is in making.

local
23-07-2021, 04:01 PM

Hey, might not be so bad. Just be aware of the STI's !!

Meng
23-07-2021, 04:08 PM

Could get yourself a toothless blow job.

warwick1
23-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Could get yourself a toothless blow job.

I think by the time this lock down is over a few of you guys will be in there with me..good luck y'all..........

zoozilla
23-07-2021, 06:07 PM
Funny… I reckon first thing I want to do is get a bloody hair cut…. It’s a jungle up here…. I reckon a good hair cut followed by a fantastic pub meal, some siesta then run and shower and then hop into parramatta blossom to see one of the most beautiful MLS I have seen in past 2 years… shame I got to see her only 2 times before lockdown… a review is in making.

I'm sure she is missing you too. Who's she? :)

Vader
23-07-2021, 06:09 PM

Half the girls will be in a nursing home as well

warwick1
23-07-2021, 06:13 PM
Half the girls will be in a nursing home as well

A lot as nurses, heaven forbid.............

GoldfishMan
23-07-2021, 06:17 PM
You can fix the haircut problem yourself. All you need are clippers and a bowl.

bobhappy888
23-07-2021, 06:27 PM
Hey gents - has anyone tried Ginza’s “love express”? Presumably some type of apartment style setup like last time?

kingwally
23-07-2021, 07:29 PM

Sounds exactly what I will do except no run, no Parramatta (I am a city guy)...and hopefully the lovely Arianna.

zoozilla
23-07-2021, 08:17 PM
Hey gents - has anyone tried Ginza’s “love express”? Presumably some type of apartment style setup like last time?

Wouldn't "Love Express" be a carriage rented from City Rail? It's going to have simulated train motion while you're at it.

ivies555
23-07-2021, 11:41 PM
When the lockdown ends, I think it get quite difficult to book as everyone will be booking their favourites.
I am going to try and book a few and see who is available
Sophia at Monami
Sonia at Newtown
Mia at Diva
Aria at Earlwood
Jiya at Pennys place in Burwood
Pen or Anita at Summerville
Emily at Chatswood
Julie at Saigon Bexley
Sky at SBM
Sophia at Rosebery Healing

Other than the MLs above I might try and book a couple of privates as well

But when will this lockdown end..

zoozilla
24-07-2021, 05:58 AM
When the lockdown ends, I think it get quite difficult to book as everyone will be booking their favourites.
Sophia at Monami
Sonia at Newtown
Mia at Diva
Aria at Earlwood
Emily at Chatswood
Julie at Saigon Bexley
Sky at SBM

I'm impressed with your comprehensive list. There should be a prize for it. :)

asiafever
24-07-2021, 11:00 AM
Haircut first. Combined with my recent laziness in regards to shaving I look like a campaign poster for neglected horses.
First girl I will see... No idea... The constant debate is whether to try new things or go back to what you know. There are a few privates I've always wanted to try, as well as shops I've never been to (N5M has always been on my to-do list), but at the same time I really want to go back to see the Saigon Princess girls, try a linger session with Celine, the two Thai discoveries at Kellyville Ridge and Castle Hill Massage. I owe a visit to 84a but I've never tried 227 NS...
I guess first session back I want to be with someone fun. Sense of humour, cheeky, sharp tongue...
By the looks of things we'll have a while longer in lockdown to think about it..

cumquat
24-07-2021, 11:05 AM
Post lockdown … I’m going to have a cuppa with my dear mum

warwick1
24-07-2021, 11:16 AM
Post lockdown … I’m going to have a cuppa with my dear mum

Good man, I'm going to visit my daughter and grandkids and then go flying.................

tawer5ag
24-07-2021, 12:32 PM
I thought the hair/grooming thing was a given before visiting a wl/ml.

I plan to get a haircut hours before the session and was on the fence on getting waxed as well. But the last few times i got waxed, there were some bleeding and im worried that that wouldnt look good during the punt. So maybe ill just go on a session with a bit of hair there. Not my ideal situation, but maybe having abit of hair there is better than some bloody pores during a session.

Plus mainly, i want to have a session hopefully on the first day of end of lockdown. Which is probably a bad idea, as shops will be busy.
But i should have a booking feady to go anyways.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Sophia at Monami
Sonia at Newtown
Mia at Diva
Aria at Earlwood
Emily at Chatswood
Julie at Saigon Bexley
Sky at SBM

Mate, I think we have one ML in common from your list.

I just wish all the ladies from my Top 10 list will be safe and healthy and at least some of them will return to work when the lockdown is lifted !

🍒

zoozilla
25-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Plus mainly, i want to have a session hopefully on the first day of end of lockdown. Which is probably a bad idea, as shops will be busy.

Really? They could be empty because of Delta Variant scare. Or many punters would be holding out to wait for the situation to be further stabilized before taking the risk.

Riff888
25-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Shops will be packed like last time out of lockdown.

Plus there's no shortage of customers for private girls even in this strict lockdown.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

zoozilla
25-07-2021, 05:25 PM
Shops will be packed like last time out of lockdown.

Plus there's no shortage of customers for private girls even in this strict lockdown.

Great observation. I haven't visited MLs yet at the last lockdown.

asiafever
25-07-2021, 07:05 PM
Yeah straight after they open it'll be a shit-show, no booking = no chance basically. Best to let it die down a little, be prepared and book well ahead, or visit some of those quieter off the beaten track shops...

tawer5ag
25-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Yeah straight after they open it'll be a shit-show, no booking = no chance basically. Best to let it die down a little, be prepared and book well ahead, or visit some of those quieter off the beaten track shops...Thats what i heard from the last lockdown posts as well.

Im still on two minds about punting the first week after the lockdown ends. One is, i want to actualize my multi hour session plan with two young mls. Other is, it might be a bit more dangerous than before this lockdown in terms of getting covid and with the probability of having high foot traffic on shops. Although the shop isnt located in cbd, it might still have tons of punters on the first few days flocking the shop.

asiafever
25-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Thats what i heard from the last lockdown posts as well.

Im still on two minds about punting the first week after the lockdown ends. One is, i want to actualize my multi hour session plan with two young mls. Other is, it might be a bit more dangerous than before this lockdown in terms of getting covid and with the probability of having high foot traffic on shops. Although the shop isnt located in cbd, it might still have tons of punters on the first few days flocking the shop.

Yeah I think shops outside CBD will be even busier than cbd shops. I think a lot of people won't bother returning to work places if it can be avoided.
And that's another consideration, are the days of lfk and dfk at massage places numbered?

warwick1
25-07-2021, 07:19 PM
Yeah straight after they open it'll be a shit-show, no booking = no chance basically. Best to let it die down a little, be prepared and book well ahead, or visit some of those quieter off the beaten track shops...

I think there are more important things to do than rushing to a brothel or massage parlour, like spending time with family who you haven't seen for a while, but that's me....stay safe

asiafever
25-07-2021, 07:23 PM
I think there are more important things to do than rushing to a brothel or massage parlour, like spending time with family who you haven't seen for a while, but that's me....stay safe

My only family in town is with me 24/7 at the moment. It is the only upside of this lockdown is that the 2 of us are getting so much quality time together that otherwise would be taken up by work/school, sport, tutoring, music, extra curriculars etc.
Other family members are across borders so that time will come.

warwick1
25-07-2021, 07:41 PM
My only family in town is with me 24/7 at the moment. It is the only upside of this lockdown is that the 2 of us are getting so much quality time together that otherwise would be taken up by work/school, sport, tutoring, music, extra curriculars etc.
Other family members are across borders so that time will come.

At least I have my puppy dog....cheers

ivies555
25-07-2021, 07:53 PM
Mate, I think we have one ML in common from your list.

I just wish all the ladies from my Top 10 list will be safe and healthy and at least some of them will return to work when the lockdown is lifted !

🍒

Who is the one lucky common ML between us brother?

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2021, 09:53 AM
Who is the one lucky common ML between us brother?

Mia at Diva. I assume this is Diva 43 on Albion St ?

ivies555
26-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Mia at Diva. I assume this is Diva 43 on Albion St ?

Yeah, that’s the one on Albion St
I sort of guessed Mia would be our common ML as I went saw her only after reading your review.
Had the best time .. so can’t wait for this lockdown to end..

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2021, 10:58 AM
Yeah, that’s the one on Albion St
I sort of guessed Mia would be our common ML as I went saw her only after reading your review.
Had the best time .. so can’t wait for this lockdown to end..

You are most welcome Bro

Great to share intels with a fellow foundation member.

BTW, did you get the chair inside the shower play ?

ivies555
26-07-2021, 02:13 PM
You are most welcome Bro

Great to share intels with a fellow foundation member.

BTW, did you get the chair inside the shower play ?

Yeah, had a lot of fun in the shower. Some while she was sitting on the chair and most while me sitting on the chair. Absolutely drained and she sucked every last drop in the shower. Spent nearly 40 mins of our 1 hour in the shower.
Those boobs .. man, I can’t wait to see her again.. wonder when this lockdown will end

Raffiz88
26-07-2021, 02:25 PM
I wanna meet,

1. Brandy from chatswood60 :slobber: , I wanted to see her from the time she used to work in five docks. But only found out after the lockdown started that she also works in chatswood60 :cry:
I have a thing fit and mature Thai lady. My first punt was a fit and mature Thai lady in Adelaide. Ever since then I have been desperately looking one in Sydney. Found Vanessa from SBM, but I was living far away from city at that time. By the time I managed to come to SBM, she was already gone. Then found Nicky from Five docks (who is brandy in chatswood60), but never seem to match time with her and also was quite far away from my home at that time. Then lost her too. Now finally I know she is working as Brandy in chatswood60, but lockdown already enforced. So hoping she will be there by the time lockdown ends.

P.S. I heard she does private too. So, may be I will collect her contact info for future :cool2: (if anyone kind enough to share, it is also appreciated :p)

2. Tia or Hana from 5 star city :slobber:

tawer5ag
26-07-2021, 02:49 PM
Yeah, had a lot of fun in the shower. Some while she was sitting on the chair and most while me sitting on the chair. Absolutely drained and she sucked every last drop in the shower. Spent nearly 40 mins of our 1 hour in the shower.
Those boobs .. man, I can’t wait to see her again.. wonder when this lockdown will endDamn!
An actual session that had a hugw part in the shower.

Would love to try a session with this girl.
Just for the shower session experience alone.

Some quick questions without looking/searching into the review or the girls name.

As most ladies ive had a session with try to not get their hair wet during the shower, does this shower play involve minimal flowing water so that she doesnt get her hair wet? Is it just mainly done in the shower area thats why its a shower play?(this is also why i usually just finish in dom or cim, i dont wanna accidentally spray on their face/hair when they arent okay with it. Want to try finishing on their body, cob or cof though)

Quick details of the girl? Body type, age range, servoce quality, gfe?

Raybo
26-07-2021, 04:12 PM
Title of the thread is first girl you are going to see after lockdown, not the first thing you are going to do after lockdown.....just to those boring responses about seeing family etc etc. It is a punting forum after all. For the record, T Rose I would say, M Sayang, maybe C Sia or Joyce a close 2nd, or C Mina at 57....ah fark, I don't know now!! Had sensational punts with all of them prior to lockdown.

Vader
26-07-2021, 06:19 PM
Title of the thread is first girl you are going to see after lockdown, not the first thing you are going to do after lockdown.....just to those boring responses about seeing family etc etc. It is a punting forum after all. For the record, T Rose I would say, M Sayang, maybe C Sia or Joyce a close 2nd, or C Mina at 57....ah fark, I don't know now!! Had sensational punts with all of them prior to lockdown.

They are answering the question of the thread.................

Raybo
26-07-2021, 06:27 PM
They are answering the question of the thread.................

No they aren't, question is first girl you will see, not first thing they will do....is English your first language?

Vader
26-07-2021, 06:36 PM
No they aren't, question is first girl you will see, not first thing they will do....is English your first language?

What was your mark at comprehension when you did English at school

warwick1
26-07-2021, 06:43 PM

Last time I noticed my eldest daughter was a girl.........

Vader
26-07-2021, 06:51 PM

I have two girl dogs, does that count?

warwick1
26-07-2021, 07:16 PM

Yep...puppy dogs rule.........

CountryPunter
26-07-2021, 07:32 PM
At the moment my area isn't locked down so I can still get out for a punt.

Problem is that with Sydney in lockdown the usual privates aren't able to come out this way......and if they did they wouldn't be made welcome. Don't need to take the chance of Covid getting into our area.

Fortunately I have a good relationship with a local cauc private. She's not advertising and keeping a low profile as she doesn't want any out of town 'essential' workers visiting her. But I am still able to see her ocassionally.

When I am ever able to safely get over the mountains I will pay Rebecca at 227NSM a visit for a fun massage and probably Kelly out at Breathless in Penrith. Had a few good sessions with her in the past so keen to see her again.

storry_teller
26-07-2021, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I like to watch two dogs barking

zoozilla
26-07-2021, 09:01 PM
What was your mark at comprehension when you did English at school

I didn't do English at school.

I picked up English from Caucasian WLs after arriving in Australia.

My early lessons were learning about what are DATY, BBBJ, HJ, FOV etc. etc.

asiafever
26-07-2021, 09:06 PM

Why do you ask, two dogs?

cumquat
26-07-2021, 09:55 PM
Okay .. I’ll book all
raybos list

Raybo
26-07-2021, 11:29 PM
Okay .. I’ll book all
raybos list

Just do it after you see your loved ones, God forbid going for a punt beforehand.

Raybo
26-07-2021, 11:35 PM

lol, you said you blocked me, what a Muppet...... flying high!

JJBlows
26-07-2021, 11:50 PM
lol, you said you blocked me, what a Muppet...... flying high!

There has been a lot of heated discussions/arguing in the threads lately and I suspect blue balls so fella's try and rub one out before commenting🤣

Raybo
27-07-2021, 12:44 AM
There has been a lot of heated discussions/arguing in the threads lately and I suspect blue balls so fella's try and rub one out before commenting🤣

I stand by my comments, have the occasional bat, but this guy is a true moron.

yug
27-07-2021, 01:40 AM
Depending on their availability on the day, one of these:

C Cindy from Ginza
C Lulu from Ginza
C Jin from Ginza Empire

If none of the above are working, my second option:

C Lala from Ginza
T Patty from M5
C Venus from Ginza Empire

After I have seen one of these ladies, I plan to go for someone new and try and book one of the girls I haven't been able to book:

K Jessie
J Emma

And that new Indonesian girl who I hear good things about: Melia

By the way, where has Macau Ruby gone?
If she is back from her hiatus, I will go for her first.

Niisato
27-07-2021, 12:18 PM
I'm hitting Surry Hills also when it lifts :
- Hana at Sakura57
- Mari at Ginza Empire
- Rebecca at Ginza Empire

And keen to try that hot looking Japanese, Tilly at Kyoto 206.

Can't wait...

johnconnor69er
27-07-2021, 12:50 PM
I will be going to 533 and having a multi hour double. Probably take the day of work to enjoy another punt later in the day. Might be Ellie and Michelle as they are fun.
I also want to do Brandy at 60 Chatswood again. Lots of fun and great sevice.
On the Aussie flavour might see if I can see Jordan at 60 Chatswood for the 1st time.

Only problem is who knows how long before we can get out.

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 01:40 PM
I will be going to 533 and having a multi hour double. Probably take the day of work to enjoy another punt later in the day. Might be Ellie and Michelle as they are fun.
I also want to do Brandy at 60 Chatswood again. Lots of fun and great sevice.
On the Aussie flavour might see if I can see Jordan at 60 Chatswood for the 1st time.

Only problem is who knows how long before we can get out.

Hey... We got one in common , brandy 😂
But multi hour double then another same day? I am fairly young, but even I don't dare to do that. I am worried I won't be able to keep hard on at that rate.

Which brings me to a question, do a lot of you guys use med? Is it weird for a guy around 34 to use med? I wanna do 3some too, but unless I can bone worth of the money then to me it would seem like a waste.

tawer5ag
27-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Hey... We got one in common , brandy [emoji23]
But multi hour double then another same day? I am fairly young, but even I don't dare to do that. I am worried I won't be able to keep hard on at that rate.

Which brings me to a question, do a lot of you guys use med? Is it weird for a guy around 34 to use med? I wanna do 3some too, but unless I can bone worth of the money then to me it would seem like a waste.

This was my concern as well, using meds to make sure the punt is worth it.

Im younger than you and have only tried a herbal thing that i bought from an aduly store. But pretty sure it had the same effects and side effects as viagra. Used it to make punts worth it and that it did.

Although the minor headache from it is one of the reasons i decided to try other meds, kamagra, viagra and cialis.

I havent been able to use them as i got them just before and during the current lockdown.

As others have already said on other posts, you just mainly need to get the right amount of dosage for your ounts to minimize the unwanted side effects while getting the effect you want. Plus im oretty sure your body doesnt build an immunity from the meds, so thats a good thing even if you use it at a younger age than normal.

I also read that most young people use it so them can enjoy sex while not having to worry about getting and maintaining an erection.

Personally my ounts with some the herbal thing that i used before were the best. Just because i didnt have to worry about getting hard and staying hard.

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 03:27 PM
This was my concern as well, using meds to make sure the punt is worth it.

Im younger than you and have only tried a herbal thing that i bought from an aduly store. But pretty sure it had the same effects and side effects as viagra. Used it to make punts worth it and that it did.

Although the minor headache from it is one of the reasons i decided to try other meds, kamagra, viagra and cialis.

I havent been able to use them as i got them just before and during the current lockdown.

As others have already said on other posts, you just mainly need to get the right amount of dosage for your ounts to minimize the unwanted side effects while getting the effect you want. Plus im oretty sure your body doesnt build an immunity from the meds, so thats a good thing even if you use it at a younger age than normal.

I also read that most young people use it so them can enjoy sex while not having to worry about getting and maintaining an erection.

Personally my ounts with some the herbal thing that i used before were the best. Just because i didnt have to worry about getting hard and staying hard.

Ooooohhh 😯 I need to get a med then. 3some is a bucket list item for me, but always worried about staying hard for boning enough for the money.

If you don't mind, can you send me private msg about how can I secure some med ?

ivies555
27-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Ooooohhh 😯 I need to get a med then. 3some is a bucket list item for me, but always worried about staying hard for boning enough for the money.

Is you don't mind, can you send me private msg about how can I secure some med ?

Hey can you please pass on that information to me as well. DM me.

tawer5ag
27-07-2021, 04:17 PM
Ooooohhh [emoji54] I need to get a med then. 3some is a bucket list item for me, but always worried about staying hard for boning enough for the money.

If you don't mind, can you send me private msg about how can I secure some med ?

Note, i havent tried viagra, cialis or kamagra. Only thing ive tried is a similar "herbal" thing. But when lockdown ends, i will try all of them as i have received and bought them just before lockdown.

Viagra and cialis are pretty easy to get. And i went to a gp near me and asked for a prescriotion for v and he gave me prescriotions for both of them so i can try both v and c.

With this said, you can also get v and c from online stores, similar to how i got my kamagra. But seeing a gp put my mind at ease as to the authenticity of the drug and that i should be able to use it without any concerns/issues.

Theres also kamagra, which i ordered online from a site that was posted here in the forum. Total of like 2 weeks from ordering to getting it. Which was pretty quick from what ive heard.

Since i got the v and c from gp and pharmacy, im not worried to much about the deugs contents and would just wanna know which oneninprefer based on the effects and side effwcts, plus how much dosage i should be taking.

For the k, as its not really bought using a prescriotion, it might be sketchy. But im willing to take that risk, as most users here recommend it. As it takes effect quicker than v or c.

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 04:43 PM
Note, i havent tried viagra, cialis or kamagra. Only thing ive tried is a similar "herbal" thing. But when lockdown ends, i will try all of them as i have received and bought them just before lockdown.

Viagra and cialis are pretty easy to get. And i went to a gp near me and asked for a prescriotion for v and he gave me prescriotions for both of them so i can try both v and c.

With this said, you can also get v and c from online stores, similar to how i got my kamagra. But seeing a gp put my mind at ease as to the authenticity of the drug and that i should be able to use it without any concerns/issues.

Theres also kamagra, which i ordered online from a site that was posted here in the forum. Total of like 2 weeks from ordering to getting it. Which was pretty quick from what ive heard.

Since i got the v and c from gp and pharmacy, im not worried to much about the deugs contents and would just wanna know which oneninprefer based on the effects and side effwcts, plus how much dosage i should be taking.

For the k, as its not really bought using a prescriotion, it might be sketchy. But im willing to take that risk, as most users here recommend it. As it takes effect quicker than v or c.

I was thinking about using C. So you just went to a go near you and that's it? Since you said you are younger than me and managed to get the prescription for med, may be I can do the same. I know K is cheaper and takes effect faster. But like you, if I had chance, I wanna try all to see which suits me best.

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 04:43 PM
Hey can you please pass on that information to me as well. DM me.

No DM required. Info shared in the previous post 😆

tawer5ag
27-07-2021, 06:45 PM
I was thinking about using C. So you just went to a go near you and that's it? Since you said you are younger than me and managed to get the prescription for med, may be I can do the same. I know K is cheaper and takes effect faster. But like you, if I had chance, I wanna try all to see which suits me best.Told a bogus story about my gf and me's sex life wherein i said i needed v so i can last and maintain erection longer and want to recover faster.

Kind of the truth but its a wl/ml instead of gf, hahah.

Was informed about the difference of the two issues and other stuff.

ivies555
27-07-2021, 07:05 PM
Alright guys,
Let’s get the discussion back to the main topic of

The first girl you are going to meet after lockdown..

cumquat
27-07-2021, 08:17 PM
Let’s not hurry to close out the conversation… At least until injecting aprostadil is discussed

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I think it is a valid part of thread. Wouldn't it be great if I can bone the girl to my heart's content after the lockdown? 🤣🤣

GoldfishMan
27-07-2021, 08:50 PM
Let’s not hurry to close out the conversation… At least until injecting aprostadil is discussed
Whoa, mate, alprostadil is hardcore stuff dude. Injected straight into the dick or suppository in the urethra. Both options are equally painful if you ask me!

I guess it does let you achieve the same outcome without any of the side effects of orally taken meds, but I think the advantages stop there.
Injecting something into the dick means you're creating an open wound on your genitals just before having sex with a WL/ML. Definitely not a good idea even if you're gonna use protection all the way!

I'd say you should only consider alprostadil if you really cannot take any of the oral meds, or they somehow don't work on you. Like, if you're on heart disease medication, you have allergy against the oral meds, etc.

cumquat
27-07-2021, 09:02 PM
Yep serious and hardcore and hard on game on

a mate is using it along with a plethora of other orals the result of a surgery.

I used it once in a controlled recreational setting . It’s instant and long lasting and can be so intense and painful for some as you become engorged , that you take ritulin to suppress the effects of aprostadil

Not for the faint hearted and really not a recreational aid . Once was enough as injecting your own cock takes a bit of breath work to overcome the anxiety . Hate needles

Riff888
27-07-2021, 09:38 PM
Who remembers her?74445

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 09:38 PM
I was checking out two online places to order which were discussed in this forum before. However one place says Kamagra has both Sildenafil and dapoxetine and effect can last up to 24 hours. Another says Kamagra has only sildenafil and lasts only 3-4 hours. Which one is correct?

Riff888
27-07-2021, 09:39 PM
I was checking out two online places to order which were discussed in this forum before. However one place says Kamagra has both Sildenafil and dapoxetine and effect can last up to 24 hours. Another says Kamagra has only sildenafil and lasts only 3-4 hours. Which one is correct?Kamagra is definitely longer than 4 hours

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 09:42 PM
Who remembers her?74445

I remember her. Man, I was so bummed to know they closed down Dreamgirls. She was my first Asian punt.

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 09:44 PM
Kamagra is definitely longer than 4 hours

But do you feel Kamagra makes you last longer? Also I was thinking about getting the tablet. How long till the effect starts to set in? I don't want to walk on street with raging boner 🤣

GoldfishMan
27-07-2021, 09:50 PM
I was checking out two online places to order which were discussed in this forum before. However one place says Kamagra has both Sildenafil and dapoxetine and effect can last up to 24 hours. Another says Kamagra has only sildenafil and lasts only 3-4 hours. Which one is correct?

Nah, the regular Kamagra is simply Sildenafil, doesn't have dapoxetine in it. It's just another generic brand of Viagra.
However, nowadays they're selling Sildenafil combined with dapoxetine into one product. They do this with all the generic brands, not only Kamagra. Maybe go check the place where you saw it had dapoxetine if that's one of those combined products. The price will be different.
I must warn you, dapoxetine is a potential session killer. You could end up not being able to cum at all!

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 09:58 PM
Nah, the regular Kamagra is simply Sildenafil, doesn't have dapoxetine in it. It's just another generic brand of Viagra.
However, nowadays they're selling Sildenafil combined with dapoxetine into one product. They do this with all the generic brands, not only Kamagra. Maybe go check the place where you saw it had dapoxetine if that's one of those combined products. The price will be different.
I must warn you, dapoxetine is a potential session killer. You could end up not being able to cum at all!

I see. May be I should try things one by one. If sildenafil alone is enough for me, then may be better to not take risk. By the way, if the effect lasts 3-4 hours, then what happens after you cum? Do you recover very fast? Did you feel like you are lasting longer with generic ones?

GoldfishMan
27-07-2021, 10:41 PM
I see. May be I should try things one by one. If sildenafil alone is enough for me, then may be better to not take risk. By the way, if the effect lasts 3-4 hours, then what happens after you cum? Do you recover very fast? Did you feel like you are lasting longer with generic ones?
It will actually last more than 4 hours, but to a lesser degree, if you take it with a completely empty stomach.
After cumming, you will notice a difference in that you will still be hard for up to a minute without stimulation. After that the erection should go away by itself, again stressing that there must not be stimulation. If you are stimulated in anyway within maybe 15 to 30 mins, you'll get a boner again. It really depends on the level of attraction to the girl. I had a hot GF once that made me able to just continue fucking into a second wind after CIP.

And yes it definitely makes you last longer because you no longer need to "go to the edge" to maintain the erection. I mean without it, you always need to keep that stimulation going to maintain your erection. Sometimes you overcook it and blow earlier than you wanted. With it, that problem is gone.

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 10:47 PM
It will actually last more than 4 hours, but to a lesser degree, if you take it with a completely empty stomach.
After cumming, you will notice a difference in that you will still be hard for up to a minute without stimulation. After that the erection should go away by itself, again stressing that there must not be stimulation. If you are stimulated in anyway within maybe 15 to 30 mins, you'll get a boner again. It really depends on the level of attraction to the girl. I had a hot GF once that made me able to just continue fucking into a second wind after CIP.

And yes it definitely makes you last longer because you no longer need to "go to the edge" to maintain the erection. I mean without it, you always need to keep that stimulation going to maintain your erection. Sometimes you overcook it and blow earlier than you wanted. With it, that problem is gone.

Thanks bro. That answers my question. Cialis it is. Now can't wait for this lockdown to finish so that I can finally go out again and meet a gp to get a prescription 😝

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 10:51 PM
Also, just hit the 50 posts mark. Yay 🎉🎉🎉

Riff888
27-07-2021, 11:11 PM
I remember her. Man, I was so bummed to know they closed down Dreamgirls. She was my first Asian punt.If she was your first, that would have set the bar high.

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 11:12 PM
If she was your first, that would have set the bar high.

First Asian. Before that I used to go to stiletto, liaisons. But she did set the bar high. After her stiletto and liaisons stopped getting my mulah ��

GoldfishMan
27-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Who remembers her?74445

Oh yeah, made a lot of babies with this one, heheh 😛

Kiryu0
28-07-2021, 02:42 PM
It'll be Rebecca at Ginza, for how long? 1hr?2hr?3hrs???!! Who knows how blue my balls will be then!!

massage addict
28-07-2021, 03:10 PM
At this point I will take what ever I can get into as fast as I can. This going cold Turkey thing is no good for anyone

cplurt2
28-07-2021, 03:39 PM
Lucy @ 12 Brodie st. An epic wait deserves an epic time

GongMan55
28-07-2021, 03:46 PM
It'll be Rebecca at Ginza, for how long? 1hr?2hr?3hrs???!! Who knows how blue my balls will be then!!

30 seconds [emoji38]

Riff888
28-07-2021, 10:31 PM
Forgot to mention, Nali at N5M.

That position while BBBJ where she opens her legs and plays with herself OMG, I'm getting horny thinking about it.

cumquat
28-07-2021, 11:20 PM
I would see jay

Themassageking
29-07-2021, 02:13 AM
I can't wait to see my massues. I have a lot of Knots that I need to get rid of.

Rand8144
29-07-2021, 10:18 AM
Jasmine at n5m. Also never seen Rose at Ginza. She will be my 2nd.

Bmal
29-07-2021, 10:31 AM
It’s going to be a private for me. I have a few favourites and it’s been a while since I had a threesome. I think I might pick 2 and come in with a Big Bang.

00Eibwen
29-07-2021, 03:42 PM
Agree private and threesome. Money need to be spent

tawer5ag
29-07-2021, 04:21 PM
Id love to have a regular private. But the cost is what dettees me from trying the couple of privates that i know. The thought of having a dud or just plain rip off for the price point.
Which could very well be used in a better session with wl/ml regulars.

asiafever
29-07-2021, 05:20 PM
Id love to have a regular private. But the cost is what dettees me from trying the couple of privates that i know. The thought of having a dud or just plain rip off for the price point.

Yeah if I found a good reliable reasonable private then I would stick to that nowadays I think.

tawer5ag
29-07-2021, 07:07 PM
Yeah if I found a good reliable reasonable private then I would stick to that nowadays I think.It just feels like its harder cause of how private works. Well, at least on what ive experienced.

As ive always liked to look at pics of the girls and see them in a lineup. Its harder to even get pics of some privates.

And im not even sure if you can ask for a lineup or see other girls that you didnt book when at the private place.

asiafever
29-07-2021, 09:32 PM
It just feels like its harder cause of how private works. Well, at least on what ive experienced.

As ive always liked to look at pics of the girls and see them in a lineup. Its harder to even get pics of some privates.

And im not even sure if you can ask for a lineup or see other girls that you didnt book when at the private place.

Yeah the way private works just hasn't worked for me so far. I'm a daytime punter, I can't book too far in advance, I live out a ways and never go into the cbd, and same I like to meet a girl and get a feel, have a choice etc. If I get to know an owner who can recommend girls to me even better. I had a couple of good privates last year, Akane and Somi, but Somi disappeared when that company shut up shop and Akane's ad keeps disappearing when I want to visit.

GoldfishMan
29-07-2021, 09:38 PM
Yeah if I found a good reliable reasonable private then I would stick to that nowadays I think.
Good reliable reasonable private.... That's a paradox, bro.

asiafever
29-07-2021, 10:41 PM
Good reliable reasonable private.... That's a paradox, bro.

Exactly. Even 2 out of 3 is rather hard to get.

Bmal
30-07-2021, 01:09 AM

The price does make it more difficult but I’ve thankfully found one main private I return to above all. I’ve tried many that I thought would be the complete package but most I’ve moved on from after one punt. This one does everything I desire, in the fashion in desire it in and has become somewhat of a friend in the process which is also nice. She may not be 100% the type I’d general go for above others on appearance but it’s not like I’m looking to marry her.

Raffiz88
30-07-2021, 02:51 AM
I have a question, what would you guys think will be fair price for punt in private setting? 200? Because with 250 you can actually go to brothel directly.
P.S. I have thing for Thai ladies (slim, fit, early to late 30s).

GoldfishMan
30-07-2021, 09:20 AM
I have a question, what would you guys think will be fair price for punt in private setting? 200? Because with 250 you can actually go to brothel directly.
P.S. I have thing for Thai ladies (slim, fit, early to late 30s).
Well, at this time it's a bit messed up because of the COVID situation. We've got shop girls going into private for $300/hr, they'll give you a good punt but they're not normally privates so you can't use them as a benchmark.

So in normal times, I would say $400 - $700 /hr is the going rate for actually good privates. This includes private agencies like MOC, Sydgorgeous, etc. Actually agency girls, minimum would be $450 to ensure at least some quality.

Raffiz88
30-07-2021, 12:41 PM
Well, at this time it's a bit messed up because of the COVID situation. We've got shop girls going into private for $300/hr, they'll give you a good punt but they're not normally privates so you can't use them as a benchmark.

So in normal times, I would say $400 - $700 /hr is the going rate for actually good privates. This includes private agencies like MOC, Sydgorgeous, etc. Actually agency girls, minimum would be $450 to ensure at least some quality.

Meh. Not worth it, better to stick with brothels. What's the point of meeting privately if it isn't more beneficial?

On another note, is anyone regular of brandy from chatswood60? Just want to know about her, trying to figure out if she crosses one from my bucket list. Please DM me if you are a regular of her.

GoldfishMan
30-07-2021, 01:05 PM
Meh. Not worth it, better to stick with brothels. What's the point of meeting privately if it isn't more beneficial?

On another note, is anyone regular of brandy from chatswood60? Just want to know about her, trying to figure out if she crosses one from my bucket list. Please DM me if you are a regular of her.
I personally go for privates for a few different reasons, like the 1-on-1 setting, convenience of the location, more intimacy due to the setting, etc. Definitely not for guaranteed punt... Can't beat going to the shop for that.

Riff888
30-07-2021, 04:03 PM
I personally go for privates for a few different reasons, like the 1-on-1 setting, convenience of the location, more intimacy due to the setting, etc. Definitely not for guaranteed punt... Can't beat going to the shop for that.I agree, I was exclusively privates pre 2018, just after the golden age of Cracker.

$250 were the cheat ones, $300+ were better but some duds in there as well.

Some amazing caucasian girls with service on par with Asian girls now.

There was one ex WL agent that brought her girls in front interstate. Cost $300 per hour even a $150 blow and go with CIM for 15 minutes. I saw a few of her girls a few times before she disappeared from the scene.

I was addicted to outcalls, there was one dodgy agent called Bonk Tonight, a guy called Stefan was the driver. The agent was dodgy but the Thai girls were hot. Still keep in touch with a girl to this day.

If you had a good private, you could pay for an hour but stay 2 hours + and some girls offered way more than advertised.

Miss those days.

zoozilla
30-07-2021, 04:12 PM

$250 just for going to a brothel?

I spend only $100 on food weekly.

Raffiz88
31-07-2021, 03:22 AM
$250 just for going to a brothel?

I spend only $100 on food weekly.

I spend $50 a week on food. Your point?

Reduce cost on other fronts. It is possible to live, punt and save money 😂

dotcumdotinyou
31-07-2021, 10:08 AM
I'm wondering how many of the brothels and RnTs will be left by the time their allowed to re open, I think many will have gone broke same as alot of the coffee shops in the city.

Climax598
31-07-2021, 10:54 AM
I'm wondering how many of the brothels and RnTs will be left by the time their allowed to re open, I think many will have gone broke same as alot of the coffee shops in the city.
Some will close door for sure if lockdown go to Oct or longer. New shop will open if girls don't go home. We have to prepare some of ours favourite shops maybe gone and girls move to others shops and we lost contact with the girls.

Vader
31-07-2021, 11:03 AM
Some will close door for sure if lockdown go to Oct or longer. New shop will open if girls don't go home. We have to prepare some of ours favourite shops maybe gone and girls move to others shops and we lost contact with the girls.

It will go into October or November for sure.

zoozilla
31-07-2021, 03:38 PM

Or many of us will quit punting and take up new hobbies e.g. golf, playing guitar, flying, football, chess, French etc. etc. :)

asiafever
31-07-2021, 06:44 PM
Or many of us will quit punting and take up new hobbies e.g. golf, playing guitar, flying, football, chess, French etc. etc. :)

Je m'appelle Asiafever. Je suis corné comme merde.

GoldfishMan
01-08-2021, 12:09 AM
Well blue balls made me do it. Started contacting one of my regulars to see if she was available to meet up. I held this in for so long, this was the first time I reached out on my own accord. She gone to Brisbane! Wtf.....

Bunty4
01-08-2021, 12:55 AM
They get small business grant and it’s still a lot of money… plus they have undisclosed tax free money… they will be fine… most of them will open as soon as they are allowed to.

Johnisfun1969
01-08-2021, 09:12 AM

Thanks for sharing. I have never tried any medicines myself but now since I am over 50 may need some assistance specially if I want to have multiple sessions with a hottie. I came across this kind of topic on another international forum. The views shared by some of the punters were Cialis has to be taken earlier as it takes time to be absorbed. It’s effect also lasts longer. 24-32 hours if I remember correctly. Then the guys were also mentioning the dose. As some places only sold stronger tablets they had to break theirs in half or quarter. I guess the best would be to consult a doctor. Viagra is more expensive and seems to have more side effects.

GoldfishMan
01-08-2021, 09:29 AM
They get small business grant and it’s still a lot of money… plus they have undisclosed tax free money… they will be fine… most of them will open as soon as they are allowed to.
The irony is, the undisclosed tax free money actually can prevent them from getting the grant because they need to be able to demonstrate significant drop in income to get those grants. If they haven't been declaring the cash income, that means their income is probably zero to begin with. You can't go any lower than that.

dotcumdotinyou
01-08-2021, 09:53 AM
You need to show a 30% drop in income from the same period in 2019. The big shops would declare something just so that they could claim the GST on expenditures, the small shops will more than likely go under.

Bunty4
01-08-2021, 02:49 PM
The irony is, the undisclosed tax free money actually can prevent them from getting the grant because they need to be able to demonstrate significant drop in income to get those grants. If they haven't been declaring the cash income, that means their income is probably zero to begin with. You can't go any lower than that.
All shops will show every year some form of revenue so that ato does not bother them. And now they just need to prove income drop.

TheMaestro
01-08-2021, 03:58 PM
I want to see Lisa of Billy’s. One of the most famous MILFs in Sydney!!

Fred Flintstone
01-08-2021, 06:50 PM
(V) Nicole at 42G. Getting a hard on just thinking about her. Totally fkn amazing service

Riff888
01-08-2021, 09:33 PM
(V) Nicole at 42G. Getting a hard on just thinking about her. Totally fkn amazing serviceDoes she also work at N5M?

Raffiz88
02-08-2021, 02:04 AM
Is it me or Vietnamese girls usually have better sex drive???

yug
02-08-2021, 02:35 AM
^^ Probably just you.
That kinda generalization is never correct.
But then again, people will believe what they wanna believe so....

gentlescream
02-08-2021, 07:30 AM
Lucy @ 12 Brodie st. An epic wait deserves an epic time

Agreed.

Also wanna see the MLs:

Nikki - Riverwood
Shelly - Burwood

WLs:

Star - Marrickville 5 (been messaging her she's waiting quite anxiously to go back)
Jasmine - Marrickille 5 (only got one go at her before lockdown)
Erikah Khan (Private - been wanting to see her forever)

So many more, but off the top of my head, this.

konfuzion
02-08-2021, 10:49 AM
Agreed.

Also wanna see the MLs:

Nikki - Riverwood
Shelly - Burwood

WLs:

Star - Marrickville 5 (been messaging her she's waiting quite anxiously to go back)
Jasmine - Marrickille 5 (only got one go at her before lockdown)
Erikah Khan (Private - been wanting to see her forever)

So many more, but off the top of my head, this.

Star work private apartment in rosebarry an woli creek I see in e&b add but to scary to go see other girls uee jay in same add

konfuzion
06-08-2021, 10:46 AM
Star uee boa suzan all still working today no need blue ball

Riff888
06-08-2021, 10:51 AM
Star uee boa suzan all still working today no need blue ballHaha I saw that.

PEG Club = Pandemic Emergency Gentleman's Club [emoji23]

Tag line = Men need to fuck

No arguments there [emoji1787]

the_boss_king
06-08-2021, 11:25 AM
i can only imagine the new influx of girls that will be coming back to aus. i think ill be waiting to see all the new ones hahaha

zoozilla
06-08-2021, 12:35 PM
i can only imagine the new influx of girls that will be coming back to aus. i think ill be waiting to see all the new ones hahaha

Good luck with beginning of a new term in English Language Schools bringing in hot new female students from China. :)

asiafever
06-08-2021, 02:12 PM
Yeah I can't imagine an influx happening any time soon.

zoozilla
06-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Yeah I can't imagine an influx happening any time soon.

Could be outflux instead as the girls are leaving for home because of lack of income from protracted lockdowns here.

kingwally
06-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Could be outflux instead as the girls are leaving for home because of lack of income from protracted lockdowns here.

There could also be an influx of Aussie girls returning home after backpacking around the world and coming back to no jobs. Selling their front bum would be an employment option for them.

storry_teller
06-08-2021, 03:21 PM
They’re not eligible for jobseeker?
There could also be an influx of Aussie girls returning home after backpacking around the world and coming back to no jobs. Selling their front bum would be an employment option for them.

kingwally
06-08-2021, 03:29 PM

Maybe they are but I am sure there will be a percentage of them that will not be happy with whatever the government give them,and their pussy is an obvious meal ticket for the lazy or desperate for money ones.

MrPerson126
15-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Not sure myself... am considering 252B Stanmore. Have never been before but have read good things. Just want to get some big, soft tits wrapped around my C. All recommendations are welcome.

AHLUNGOR
16-09-2021, 12:13 AM
Not sure myself... am considering 252B Stanmore. Have never been before but have read good things. Just want to get some big, soft tits wrapped around my C. All recommendations are welcome.

Mate, when and where did you read about 252B Stanmore ? I would have written 20+ reviews on this shop but none in the past 5/6 years ?

MrPerson126
17-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Mate, when and where did you read about 252B Stanmore ? I would have written 20+ reviews on this shop but none in the past 5/6 years ?

Exactly the problem... I'm assuming it might have gone downhill in recent years? Your reviews of Coco (yepp, from years ago) actually got the place on my radar in the first place

Jaygee
17-09-2021, 09:03 PM
https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/Shellharbour/Independent/AureliaJade/

I'm thinking here . . not far from home . .

Niceguy11
24-10-2021, 09:45 AM
Amanda from bonza beauty, not attractive but my God the Bbbj and cim

100% agree with you bro ! She does an amazing BBBJ and CIM. Defenitely good service but I don't think she will be back at work for maybe a month. Not sure why but hopefully she returns soon. Julie said she is off and will be back soon.

PervySage
24-10-2021, 10:53 AM
I know some MLs who had ABN apply and get government support.

Alot of these ladies work in restuarent, or legit massage and they have to have abn.

ChrisBear
04-10-2022, 09:22 PM
Is Gabby working somewhere else now? Last i saw she was at Chanel at home.....butnhas been gone for months.