PDA

View Full Version : General talk Protest lockdown Rant

JJBlows
24-07-2021, 02:36 PM
Even though I do believe in social distancing etc, we are social creatures and cannot be locked up for this long, but do you think if you are anti Vax and break lockdown orders you shouldn't be covered under medicare/private health and be slugged with the full cost of you treatment and hospital stay. I know ICU can cost up to $10,000 a day.

I find it funny how they say our rights are being taken away and this is a tyrannical government but you only need to look at myanmar and ukraine years ago on YouTube and they where shooting protesters in the streets.

https://youtu.be/zQhuD4F1yJ0

At 0:56 you see a dead protester

aussiegaigin
24-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Would you say that people who have unprotected sex should be asked to pay for their treatment if they get an STI or worse?

rooter
24-07-2021, 06:48 PM
Would you say that people who have unprotected sex should be asked to pay for their treatment if they get an STI or worse?

Yes. Also people that smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs, eat junk food, don't exercise, do extreme sports, drive fast etc should not qualify for Medicare and have their health care costs paid for by us clean living, cautious tax paying people!

looser
24-07-2021, 07:00 PM
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance". All those people are entitled to medical care. That is part of the foundation of our society and while I may not agree with the anti-vaccination protests, I certainly support that they are standing up with a voice. The government has done a piss poor job of preparing for this next wave of the virus and all they seem to be able to do is lock down. Incompetence and failure at this level should not be tolerated and a clear message needs to be sent to the government. Anyway, enough of my rant! This whole thing is really depressing - we are 18 months into the virus and not much is changing.

JJBlows
24-07-2021, 07:04 PM

Well yea, you walk in for a punt and you see the swoop signs telling you to practise safe sex and yet we still take the risk and get something, the girls aren't doing it because they like you or attracted to you, they do it for the money.

The way I see it is you can't have your cake and eat it, follow PHO and be covered or take the risk and suffer the consequences.

JJBlows
24-07-2021, 07:06 PM
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance". All those people are entitled to medical care. That is part of the foundation of our society and while I may not agree with the anti-vaccination protests, I certainly support that they are standing up with a voice. The government has done a piss poor job of preparing for this next wave of the virus and all they seem to be able to do is lock down. Incompetence and failure at this level should not be tolerated and a clear message needs to be sent to the government. Anyway, enough of my rant! This whole thing is really depressing - we are 18 months into the virus and not much is changing.

You tell your child to not touch something hot and they go and do it and burn themselves. .... does that mean you a piss poor parent??

You can't see who has it and who does it. To put it in perspective if you could tell if a girl has a STD would you still go for DATY BBBJ?? You can't so you end up telling the manager/brothel owner they have done a shit job at managing the girls to prevent this?

warwick1
24-07-2021, 07:57 PM
Even though I do believe in social distancing etc, we are social creatures and cannot be locked up for this long, but do you think if you are anti Vax and break lockdown orders you shouldn't be covered under medicare/private health and be slugged with the full cost of you treatment and hospital stay. I know ICU can cost up to $10,000 a day.

I find it funny how they say our rights are being taken away and this is a tyrannical government but you only need to look at myanmar and ukraine years ago on YouTube and they where shooting protesters in the streets.

https://youtu.be/zQhuD4F1yJ0

At 0:56 you see a dead protester

What about Tiananmen Square?????

JJBlows
24-07-2021, 08:03 PM
What about Tiananmen Square?????

Yeap, but remember nsw government is the worst of them 🤣 SMH

warwick1
24-07-2021, 08:10 PM
Yeap, but remember nsw government is the worst of them �� SMH

You should go and live there and shut the door when you go......

JJBlows
24-07-2021, 08:14 PM
You should go and live there and shut the door when you go......

People don't realise how good we have it compared to other countries, like I tell my friends, atleast they are not shooting us in the street

suka02
24-07-2021, 10:37 PM
all bloody shit head those protestors!! we were doing pretty good without lockdown since last year september. Now they ruined it will get worse with more cases. They still don’t believe is dangerous when we looked at India and the rest of other countries. We don’t want cases to be like them.

these people are so ungrateful, we still getting benefit from the gov. and withdrawn our super last year. If you compare to the rest of other countries so minimal or nothing supported by their gov. The benefit from our gov is still helpful that we won’t go homeless unless they are lazy bogans who takes druggs & alco.

JJBlows
25-07-2021, 12:19 AM
all bloody shit head those protestors!! we were doing pretty good without lockdown since last year september. Now they ruined it will get worse with more cases. They still don’t believe is dangerous when we looked at India and the rest of other countries. We don’t want cases to be like them.

these people are so ungrateful, we still getting benefit from the gov. and withdrawn our super last year. If you compare to the rest of other countries so minimal or nothing supported by their gov. The benefit from our gov is still helpful that we won’t go homeless unless they are lazy bogans who takes druggs & alco.

My mate believes it is all about the government controlling us or a deliberate population control to kill us when I tell him it easier to let china and America at it and it will kill more people quicker than this virus.... some people are loony and I blame the internet for it

tan30
25-07-2021, 12:22 AM
your mate sounds like an idiot tbh, bet he was at the protest as well

JJBlows
25-07-2021, 12:23 AM
your mate sounds like an idiot tbh, bet he was at the protest as well

he wasn't I was grilling him about it 🤣,

fud
25-07-2021, 12:49 AM
Today could be a super spreader event, just like after Malaysia and Indonesia's Ramadan festival, when the numbers exploded. We're well and truly rooted if this leads to more cases

tpol
25-07-2021, 01:52 AM
Yep, the numbers will go up in the next 7 days and will be locked down further

JJBlows
25-07-2021, 01:57 AM
Yep, the numbers will go up in the next 7 days and will be locked down further

I'd laugh if police offered half of the infringement penalty to the person who reported it to them, watch them all turn on each other when they need the cash because of an extended lockdown and can't work

warwick1
25-07-2021, 06:39 AM
My mate believes it is all about the government controlling us or a deliberate population control to kill us when I tell him it easier to let china and America at it and it will kill more people quicker than this virus.... some people are loony and I blame the internet for it

You should show a bit of wisdom in choosing your friends, he sounds like a total moron.......cheers

GoldfishMan
25-07-2021, 07:25 AM
You should show a bit of wisdom in choosing your friends, he sounds like a total moron.......cheers
I think he did real good to prevent his friend from becoming an even bigger moron. One less is one less, good job JJblows!

tawer5ag
25-07-2021, 07:45 AM
Was just so disappointed with what happened yesterday.
Was hoping we could see the end of the lockdown in a few weeks, but news were indicating maybr a month or two more.

But after yday, its definitely gonna increase the numbers and further delay the end of lockdown.

Fml, thought i can just wait for the phizer jab, but might have to consider astra.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

suka02
25-07-2021, 08:19 AM
he wasn't I was grilling him about it 🤣,

ermm errmm.. sure you grilled him i bet ya he’ll attack you back! and say “i thought you were my friend!” hahha

no need to advice that kind of people. They are ignorant, they believe this virus simple flu symptom. No wonder no one is wearing mask in the protest if you do they will all laugh at you. Few times i was serving a costumer with my mask on when is mandatory some karens said to me “i can’t hear you anything with your mask on” even if i raised my voice still can’t hear me and when i take off my mask downwards she finally can hear me. smh!

cplurt2
25-07-2021, 09:56 AM
So no one is going to point at the white elephant in the room ? Seems a strange coincidence that the construction jobs get halted and now we have protests

warwick1
25-07-2021, 10:15 AM
So no one is going to point at the white elephant in the room ? Seems a strange coincidence that the construction jobs get halted and now we have protests

Not really..............

JJBlows
25-07-2021, 10:56 AM

I know, but he's is a mate that if you hit rock bottom he will jump down and pull you out

JJBlows
25-07-2021, 11:00 AM

I've worked construction and most of the people on them are absolute grubs so it would spread like wild fire there, plus IMHO alot of construction/builders are from that are that's why they put a hold on it

kingwally
25-07-2021, 11:02 AM
Today could be a super spreader event, just like after Malaysia and Indonesia's Ramadan festival, when the numbers exploded. We're well and truly rooted if this leads to more cases

No coincidence ??? SW Sydney in lockdown (Liverpool, Bankstown, Fairfield, Auburn plus many more suburbs ) that have big populations of the same type of people.

JJBlows
25-07-2021, 11:07 AM
I know someone who said the same. Full on population control, wanting small businesses to fail, army is back so that the government can exercise martial law..

When I asked for any proof he told me the classic conspiracy theory line: “go do some digging and don’t just listen to the media”.

Why can’t these people EVER produce actual facts?

I mean why does government want to destroy business when they make money off them ie tax and payroll tax and gst on the supplies that they buy??

I did fuck him up by saying why would they try and control you through something that people are hesitant to take, it defeats the purpose when it's easier to put it into the water instead and no ones the wiser.

We should let Darwinism run its course honestly

sleepy57
25-07-2021, 11:27 AM
Saturday 93000 tests, 163 new cases ,127 in the SW lock down area most not vaccinated. What does this tell us ????????

warwick1
25-07-2021, 12:56 PM
I know, but he's is a mate that if you hit rock bottom he will jump down and pull you out

I understand, I admire your loyalty to your mate....

Climax598
25-07-2021, 02:32 PM
No coincidence ??? SW Sydney in lockdown (Liverpool, Bankstown, Fairfield, Auburn plus many more suburbs ) that have big populations of the same type of people.
All the same remember happened in UK Christmas period Crazy Boris open for 5 days then what happened.

carmen farquis
25-07-2021, 08:39 PM
the fuckwit who punched the horse will probably be protesting for animal rights next month

wilisno
25-07-2021, 09:08 PM
the fuckwit who punched the horse will probably be protesting for animal rights next month

Should be locked up in solitary confinement…

rooter
21-08-2021, 07:03 PM
Small protests in Sydney and Melbourne again today.
Amazing how deluded some people are. Pretty sad really.

aussiegaigin
21-08-2021, 08:10 PM

Probably from the "Rent-a-Riot" mob, they protest at anything to alleviate boredom.

warwick1
21-08-2021, 08:23 PM
Probably from the "Rent-a-Riot" mob, they protest at anything to alleviate boredom.

There is a "Water Cannon" in mothballs somewhere, they all look like they could do with a good "tub"

Vader
21-08-2021, 08:41 PM
There is a "Water Cannon" in mothballs somewhere, they all look like they could do with a good "tub"

No, unfortunately they gave that to the rural or fire brigade.

Sentinels
21-08-2021, 11:01 PM
I really wonder at what point these people will realise this virus is not a joke? like when it finally mutates to have a higher mortality rate and people begin dying on the street or will they simply make up another excuse like the government is killing people en mass now once that does happen. I work in a hospital and i have seen covid icu ward expand from just 2 to nearly 6 now in the span of about 2 months including ICU ward dedicated to babies with covid. Saw some bloods for a baby less then 6 month old in ICU come through a few weeks back who was covid positive. It really makes me pissed off when I see people not taking this seriously enough.

aussiegaigin
21-08-2021, 11:11 PM
No, unfortunately they gave that to the rural or fire brigade.

Fire & Rescue got it and it's based out near Cowra now.

But there are plenty of new rural fire trucks being built in Sydney. They could easily commandeer one for a while.

Perhaps spray offenders with tracing dye, make them easier to find in future.

goodbloke
22-08-2021, 04:44 AM
there's always there other sides of the story. The prostest are violent have gun. https://youtu.be/stK3YPz6WTc

goodbloke
22-08-2021, 04:47 AM
Nothing happened in Tiananmen Square. 1/2 of the people who die were soldiers. Some were burned alive. The ccp have to take them out by force.

MisterWhippy
22-08-2021, 07:45 AM
Yes. Also people that smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs, eat junk food, don't exercise, do extreme sports, drive fast etc should not qualify for Medicare and have their health care costs paid for by us clean living, cautious tax paying people!

So people who smoke etc. shouldn't pay tax?

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2021, 09:19 AM
The thin blue line !!

Anyone saw the footage (from the sky above) in Melbourne?

A couple thousand of protesters vs one single line of police personnel! When the mobs marched forward and broke the police line like ten pin bowling, I was fearful for the safety of the police.

Look like the Sydney police were a lot more prepared and out in force in Broadway.

All those idiots got arrested should be fined heavily and throw in jail.

tpol
22-08-2021, 09:33 AM
The thin blue line !!

Anyone saw the footage (from the sky above) in Melbourne?

A couple thousand of protesters vs one single line of police personnel! When the mobs marched forward and broke the police line like ten pin bowling, I was fearful for the safety of the police.

Look like the Sydney police were a lot more prepared and out in force in Broadway.

All those idiots got arrested should be fined heavily and throw in jail.

The vic police should take strategy training from the Roman legions
They should've had their spaears out

rooter
22-08-2021, 10:04 AM

The vic police should take strategy training from the Roman legions
They should've had their spaears out

The 300 Spartans were Greek bro.
But yes, the Roman Legions copied the technique from the Greeks and improved it.
The Romans copied most things from the Greeks and improved on them.
Like orgies for example, the Greeks invented orgies, and then the Romans said yes this is a great idea, but we will improve on it by inviting women in too :)

GoldfishMan
22-08-2021, 11:28 AM
The 300 Spartans were Greek bro.
But yes, the Roman Legions copied the technique from the Greeks and improved it.
The Romans copied most things from the Greeks and improved on them.
Like orgies for example, the Greeks invented orgies, and then the Romans said yes this is a great idea, but we will improve on it by inviting women in too :)

Hahaha, nice one!

suka02
22-08-2021, 11:43 AM
i don’t support the demo. It’s crumbling us more staying in lockdown. I hope it won’t surge. Can the delta be curable by isolating at home?
I was just wondering about the daily cases each day ranging 300-600+ now it has been more than 2 months, so i believe it equals to around 3-10k+ cases. Only 500 in nsw hospitals.. hmm where are all the rest?

tpol
22-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I know the 300 were Spartans. The 300 referenced being out numbered.

The formation of a line of infantry with a line of Calvary was referring to the legions.

dotcumdotinyou
22-08-2021, 02:19 PM
While I disagree with the protests I can see the point their trying to make, there are alot of people now living below the poverty line relying now on handouts from the various charities. Single mothers are the most affected as they make up the most of the casual workforce and are the first to be laid off in these times, add to that they are mostly migrants with little or no education themselves and now are forced to home school their children with loan laptops and loan data sticks.

Having said that though, I noticed alot of the organizers and participants are from the more affluent in the community arguing their petty points about freedom to socialize and party with friends.

They should not only be fined the maximum amount but also put to work helping the charities collect, pack and distribute food parcels to the people who are really doing it tough during this lockdown

MisterWhippy
22-08-2021, 02:31 PM
Single mothers are the most affected as they make up the most of the casual workforce and are the first to be laid off in these times, add to that they are mostly migrants with little or no education themselves and now are forced to home school their children with loan laptops and loan data sticks.

Don't forget the small business owners who are being driven to the brink.

A lot of poor people can subsist on government handouts. But imagine facing the loss of everything you've spent your life building, and no longer having the means in future to support your family.

MisterWhippy
22-08-2021, 02:35 PM
Only 500 in nsw hospitals.. hmm where are all the rest?

The strategy of vaccinating the elderly first has been a resounding success.

Many other aspects of our response were botched, but that's the reason our hospitals aren't overflowing and we're not seeing scores of deaths every day.

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2021, 03:22 PM
I wonder if there are groups or organisations that always organise or push or initiate these types of protests ?? Like they got nothing better to do?

Or go against the government on just about anything ! Basically anti government!

HoorayForBoobies
22-08-2021, 03:27 PM
I really wonder at what point these people will realise this virus is not a joke? like when it finally mutates to have a higher mortality rate and people begin dying on the street or will they simply make up another excuse like the government is killing people en mass now once that does happen. I work in a hospital and i have seen covid icu ward expand from just 2 to nearly 6 now in the span of about 2 months including ICU ward dedicated to babies with covid. Saw some bloods for a baby less then 6 month old in ICU come through a few weeks back who was covid positive. It really makes me pissed off when I see people not taking this seriously enough.

They will notice when a loved one dies, and only then.

aussiegaigin
22-08-2021, 05:33 PM
I wonder if there are groups or organisations that always organise or push or initiate these types of protests ?? Like they got nothing better to do?

Or go against the government on just about anything ! Basically anti government!

"Protests-R-Us", "Rent-a-Riot";plenty of these groups will turn up for any minority cause.

wilisno
22-08-2021, 06:48 PM
Spare a thought for Vietnam, over 10000 new cases daily. Hochiminh city is going into full curfew from tomorrow, 眾人齊齊坐月。 Panic buying has been really necessary for the last few days !

schloong
23-08-2021, 08:38 AM
Don't forget the small business owners who are being driven to the brink.

A lot of poor people can subsist on government handouts. But imagine facing the loss of everything you've spent your life building, and no longer having the means in future to support your family.

Yeah indeed. Some of my friends run small businesses and they are really struggling! Looks like some of them won't be reopening after all this shit is over...