PDA

View Full Version : General talk The first ML who let you

Pleasedonot
26-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Just bored and was texting my bro who we used to go ML together, we were all recalling MLs who does unique things for you.

Let me start with mine 8 years ago when I started ML, a Leila Tong lookalike chinese ML in a canterbury shop who BBBJ me and just let me CIM when I didnt ask for… I still remember I looked puzzled she said to me this is a more comfortable way is it?

she also worked in a Newtown shop which I have visited twice before shes no longer working in both shops nor could be found.

🥲

diligent
26-07-2021, 03:32 PM
I did a session with Viet Anna at Ginza. She was giving me BBBJ and during the BJ I suddenly exploded and she ended up swallowing. I was puzzled but at the same time, it was on another level. LOL.

Jumper63
26-07-2021, 03:38 PM
Yeah … my contribution is a WL I visited regularly pre Covid straddled me for a pussy slide and just let it (and I did too) slide in ever so slowly where it remained until it was time, I withdrew and finished.
Chastised myself after the session and abstained for 2 weeks after to get tested. Cleared although I wondered at the incubation period). Have repeated the mistake several times.

Raffiz88
26-07-2021, 04:00 PM
There was one ML in photara Thai, who would take the top off during extra and let me play with her tits as much as I like. Once I had a one hour booking where I did nothing but sucking her tits. She gives me as much as hj I can handle (usually twice if I start to play from the very beginning) and lets me suck her tits whole time. Unfortunately, nothing else was on the table, not even cbj.
I am not sure if it counts as unique, but no other ML from that shop would do these beside hj in last 10 min as extra.

tawer5ag
26-07-2021, 04:19 PM
Never really had this experience, sadly.

I tend to be straight forward about what extras and what im asking.
Cbj or bbbj, etc.
I always ask or let them know if i want to do something.
Maybe guide their head for a deeper bj, ask if i can cim.

Oh, on second thought. Maybe i got something, but not really big of a deal i reckon. Most mls in the shops werent up for kissing or fiv. But the girl just let me fiv, i was touching outside and looked at her then slowly put my finger in, she was okay with it. The kiss, was the same wl, she kissed me, i usually just try and put my lips close to their cheeks to see if theyre okay with kissing. And she just went ahead and kissed.

Other than that, pretty straight forward. I ask if i can and if its okay, and go on.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

ivies555
26-07-2021, 04:41 PM
I was with this ML for the first time. I handed her the tip right at the start of the session and she know I understood that I wanted her nude from the get go, some fun and HJ to finish.
After a brief name sake massage, she let me LFK with some DFK as things heated up, suck her boobs, FIV and DATY.
She then stood next to me and started to give me a HJ during which out of excitement I said “Oh Fuck….” And her response was “do you wanna fuck..??” She was so hot, I couldn’t say no and the rest is history.
From then on, I have seen her very regularly and have had lots of fun.

Pleasedonot
26-07-2021, 06:43 PM
I was with this ML for the first time. I handed her the tip right at the start of the session and she know I understood that I wanted her nude from the get go, some fun and HJ to finish.
After a brief name sake massage, she let me LFK with some DFK as things heated up, suck her boobs, FIV and DATY.
She then stood next to me and started to give me a HJ during which out of excitement I said “Oh Fuck….” And her response was “do you wanna fuck..??” She was so hot, I couldn’t say no and the rest is history.
From then on, I have seen her very regularly and have had lots of fun.

Mate this is hot and I love the surprise DFK !!!

Pleasedonot
26-07-2021, 06:45 PM
talk about dfk i had once being forced dfk with this ML which she was so aggressive, kept sticking her tongue in mine😞 good times

Pleasedonot
26-07-2021, 06:49 PM
More opportunities to come after covid :)

asiafever
26-07-2021, 07:42 PM
So here it is, the first Asiafever "ML who let me.." awards...

Who let me...
1. DATY? - Cherry - Babylon - 2008.
2. 69? - Cherry - Babylon - 2008
3. Cum in mouth? - Cherry - Babylon - 2008 (these were all different sessions..)
4. Cum on arse? - Annie- 28 Hope- 2018
5. BBFS? - Annie - 28 Hope st- 2019
6. Cum on body?- Vicky- 71 Archer Chatswood- 2009
7. DFK while cumming on her pussy in cowgirl? - Annie - 28 Hope- 2018
8. Cum in her panties while pussy sliding? (Hard to explain, she slipped me inside her panties while cowgirl and then the friction between her wet pussy on one side of my shaft and the soft panties on the other was extraordinary. I absolutely filled her panties and she laughed hard saying she would have to go to Westfield and get another pair.) - Miu Miu- 71 Archer Chatswood- 2009.

That's a start.

Travelmate
26-07-2021, 08:16 PM
I lost count.........

BadDog1980
26-07-2021, 10:50 PM
There was this super hot petite pocket rocket Thai girl at a Liverpool shop I went to. Back then I was so innocent in regards to massage shops, I didn't know about all these extras that happened in a massage shop. Lying there face down in my undies, she asked me to take em off as she was going to use oil. The way she massaged where she accidentally grazed her fingers on ya tackle berries, damn...by the time you flip over, you are hard as a rock... She asks $50 for a HJ. Now for a FS guy that's just like primary school stuff so I counter offer her a $100 to suck my pecker and for me to eat her pussy.... She was nervous at first but I managed to convince her over. First time for me to DATY and have my dick sucked BB in a massage shop. AND
CIM. It just happened in the moment and I didn't pull out. She was on her knees on the floor and I was standing over her grabbing her head firmly in position. (Don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but sometimes you gotta take charge). From then on, it was $100 tip and straight down to business always. Her routine was to wipe your dick clean with a cloth dipped in warm water and Dettol. BBBJ to follow etc.. Had a good 7 or 8 sesh with her. Amanda...the one who introduced me to the Darkside of Massage Shops. Think... Nyomi Marcela, fellas. Yup....that exact exotic looks.
Unfortunately I think the other girls at the shop got wind of what she was doing and so they got rid of her...Alas, all good things must come to an end...

HardCore
26-07-2021, 11:19 PM
Hey there Asiafever, whatever happened to Annie? Her BBFS was fucking awesome, I would walk over hot coals to fuck her again. Ahh the memories, thanks for reminding mate.

asiafever
26-07-2021, 11:33 PM
Hey there Asiafever, whatever happened to Annie? Her BBFS was fucking awesome, I would walk over hot coals to fuck her again. Ahh the memories, thanks for reminding mate.

Dunno mate. I went back after a little break and she was gone. She was an absolute superstar. Monday's have never been the same since. Sweet girl. My all time #2 or 3.

Only reason I mentioned her is I am fairly sure she went back home, last time I saw her she was talking about maybe having to go back.

HamishAM
27-07-2021, 04:07 PM
BBBJ from an ML who is very strict and clean. Built my relationship with her and she became more open with me. The first time she did it felt amazing...

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 04:14 PM
BBBJ from an ML who is very strict and clean. Built my relationship with her and she became more open with me. The first time she did it felt amazing...

Wow. Sadly I never got anything like this from my MLs ☹️

Niisato
27-07-2021, 06:16 PM
Great post, Asiafever. Following your lead my first....

BBBJ - Jenny at BRC Dee Why.. c 2009
DATY - Monica, beautiful busty thai girl at BRC Dee Why
Threesome - Jenny and Monica at BRC Dee Why. 4some if you included the toy.
Anal - Sakura, a petit Japanese girl who did privates in the CBD. I didn't know how she fitted it in.
CIM & Rimming first combo - a Japanese private in Honolulu.
BBFS - not saying, she's local and too precious to share 😄

The best place to combine all of them in a single session: Ginza Empire with the right girl (except 3some, maybe).

Ahh....the memories.

tawer5ag
27-07-2021, 06:42 PM
Great post, Asiafever. Following your lead my first....

BBBJ - Jenny at BRC Dee Why.. c 2009
DATY - Monica, beautiful busty thai girl at BRC Dee Why
Threesome - Jenny and Monica at BRC Dee Why. 4some if you included the toy.
Anal - Sakura, a petit Japanese girl who did privates in the CBD. I didn't know how she fitted it in.
CIM & Rimming first combo - a Japanese private in Honolulu.
BBFS - not saying, she's local and too precious to share [emoji1]

The best place to combine all of them in a single session: Ginza Empire with the right girl (except 3some, maybe).

Ahh....the memories.Ohh curious about the toy, care to share what toy, if the girls enjoyed it and some other details?

Niisato
27-07-2021, 07:39 PM
Whilst I was doing Monica doggy style, Jenny whipped out the toy and had a lot fun putting on a show for me, before I returned to shagging her. Remember it like it was yesterday. Great girls, quality, saw them for years. I'd previously bought the toy, a big thick vibrator to keep at the shop and use with the girls. Also bought anal beads, but that's another story. Wonder where they are now...😊

Eclipsefun
27-07-2021, 07:57 PM
Last year I did FS in the reception area of Thai Massage joint inner west. It was right before the first lockdown in 2020 and it was only me and the ML, no other customers all day so we had the whole shop to ourselves why not use lol?
Around the same time I had 3 ML in the room for part 2 at another shop only $50 extra for each. A lot of magic happened in those days just before everything was shut in 2020, it was like a sexual fire sale.

cumquat
27-07-2021, 08:40 PM
Whilst I was doing Monica doggy style, Jenny whipped out the toy and had a lot fun putting on a show for me, before I returned to shagging her. Remember it like it was yesterday. Great girls, quality, saw them for years. I'd previously bought the toy, a big thick vibrator to keep at the shop and use with the girls. Also bought anal beads, but that's another story. Wonder where they are now...😊

You can’t remember where you last left your Anal beads ?

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 08:44 PM
Oh man... All these stories making me more impatient 😭

GoldfishMan
27-07-2021, 09:16 PM
You can’t remember where you last left your Anal beads ?
Maybe he sat on them and forgot about them.

Niisato
27-07-2021, 10:22 PM
🤣🤣 ... don't knock the beads fellas until you've tried them. Just as youre coming the girl slowly pulls them out ... it heightens the sensation x 5.

And before you ask, yes you put a condom over them in case they were sharing them around 😊

Raffiz88
27-07-2021, 10:27 PM
🤣🤣 ... don't knock the beads fellas until you've tried them. Just as youre coming the girl slowly pulls them out ... it heightens the sensation x 5.

And before you ask, yes you put a condom over them in case they were sharing them around 😊

Hahaha. Once one WL told me a lot of guys secretly loves to do stuff to their anus. Like in one story, one guy was saying to her it is his first time, blah blah, then apparent her entire fist went inside 🤨

Anyways, I am not okay with anything going up my ass. Things only come out from anus, nothing goes in 😂😂

tawer5ag
27-07-2021, 11:28 PM
[emoji1787][emoji1787] ... don't knock the beads fellas until you've tried them. Just as youre coming the girl slowly pulls them out ... it heightens the sensation x 5.

And before you ask, yes you put a condom over them in case they were sharing them around [emoji4]Im open to trying it, but definitely small ones first.

Ive had a session with an ml, who was giving me a bj/hj and then slowly put her finger in my back hole. It was a pleasan, amazing orgasm.
One and only time ive experienced it. Sadly all the other parts of the session were subpar to the other girls i frequent in the shop. Although it is technically lesser kind of an extra

Markin
27-07-2021, 11:50 PM
You boys need to hit Renwick after lockdown lifts for a prostate massage, get Tiffany or one of the girls to sort you out. Emma and Kate are particularly excellent.

Themassageking
28-07-2021, 12:22 AM
Back in 2000 when I moved to Sydney, I booked this Indonesian girl from the newspaper. She had her own apartment on Liverpool Street. $80 for 1 hr nude massage. She was 5 foot tall and her ass, omg her ass. She opens the door and I walk in and she shuts the door and turns to me and starts dfk , really deep passionate tongue kissing. We shower together, then on to the table for body to body on my back and then front. She dfk me again then goes down and starts bbbj . I get her on all fours and grind that thick asian ass ,sqeezing the ass cheeks together like you tit fuck some big tits. She was so sexy. Saw this girl for about 6 months until she went home. Each session was the same and she never wanted any extra cash.

ML_Lover
28-07-2021, 06:59 PM
My first ML fs was 5 years ago - Bobo at Sv. Cute, pretty, slightly chubby girl. Still have many photos of her.
She was so paranoid that we had to do it on the floor in case the massage table squeaked. Saw her maybe 15 times, never graduated to using the table, lol.

Bmal
29-07-2021, 10:20 AM
Scarlett at Romeos in Petersham was the one for me. Maybe 8 years back?

She got me into being rimmed, wasn’t requested but she just seemed to go above and beyond every session. This moved into only bbbj every session, full on 69ing and moved on to FS also. No additional charge for any of these services.

She is still probably my favourite ML of all time. Ah the old days huh.

tawer5ag
29-07-2021, 10:38 AM
My first ML fs was 5 years ago - Bobo at Sv. Cute, pretty, slightly chubby girl. Still have many photos of her.
She was so paranoid that we had to do it on the floor in case the massage table squeaked. Saw her maybe 15 times, never graduated to using the table, lol.Photos?
Damn, i want to take oictures and maybe short videos of the ml/wl, with consent of course and not include their faces or block it.

I get why the ladies would be hesitant or flat out reject this tho :(

cumquat
29-07-2021, 03:09 PM
Jessie CIM
Alice choking
Pinky (private)for the most sublime HJ while dressed in some cosplay outfit . Then took me into the shower , lovely water play and BBBJ

tawer5ag
29-07-2021, 04:23 PM
Jessie CIM
Alice choking
Pinky (private)for the most sublime HJ while dressed in some cosplay outfit . Then took me into the shower , lovely water play and BBBJCurious about what kind of water play it was.

I like shower stufd and would love to try bath tub or jacuzzi play or something similar.

GoldfishMan
29-07-2021, 04:39 PM
Curious about what kind of water play it was.

I like shower stufd and would love to try bath tub or jacuzzi play or something similar.

Bath and shower play are over rated IMO, because the water washes away her juices as you pump in and out. Shower is not so bad because you can do some clever positioning of bodies and the shower head to avoid getting water down there. There is no escape in the bath.

It always ends up feeling like a dry fuck towards the end, which is not very nice at all. Give me a nice dry and comfy bed anytime. I love the feeling of stirring up her juices in that tight and hot hole!

cumquat
29-07-2021, 05:57 PM
Bath and shower play are over rated IMO, because the water washes away her juices as you pump in and out. Shower is not so bad because you can do some clever positioning of bodies and the shower head to avoid getting water down there. There is no escape in the bath.

It always ends up feeling like a dry fuck towards the end, which is not very nice at all. Give me a nice dry and comfy bed anytime. I love the feeling of stirring up her juices in that tight and hot hole!

Less cock and more imagination … helping a gorgeous woman hold herself against the running water in bath while you get to push your body against hers and touch kiss very erotic and rewarding

One former ml comes to mind

whyteshadow
29-07-2021, 06:24 PM
Jessie CIM
Alice choking
Pinky (private)for the most sublime HJ while dressed in some cosplay outfit . Then took me into the shower , lovely water play and BBBJ

Which Jessie may I ask?

tawer5ag
29-07-2021, 07:16 PM

It always ends up feeling like a dry fuck towards the end, which is not very nice at all. Give me a nice dry and comfy bed anytime. I love the feeling of stirring up her juices in that tight and hot hole!Havent really experienced any intercourse with water involved near the privates. I just like the feeling of water on my body and i imagine it would be a nice experience.
Even just foreplay.

Although from what ive gathered, it is as you have said, the lube, both natural and products, get watered down and it ends up with a lot of friction.

zoozilla
29-07-2021, 08:51 PM
Havent really experienced any intercourse with water involved near the privates. I just like the feeling of water on my body and i imagine it would be a nice experience.
Even just foreplay.

Although from what ive gathered, it is as you have said, the lube, both natural and products, get watered down and it ends up with a lot of friction.

Other than friction it may result in severe male shrinkage.

ML_Lover
29-07-2021, 11:13 PM
Jessie CIM
Alice choking

I’m guessing 1,2 at MaC.

Hogrider
30-07-2021, 10:34 AM
I’m guessing 1,2 at MaC.

Pretty sure that’s Artarmon

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2021, 03:19 PM
The first ML who let me put it inside her was very special .

ivies555
30-07-2021, 11:11 PM

Who was this special ML..?? Is she still working as ML..??

warwick1
31-07-2021, 07:13 AM
Who was this special ML..?? Is she still working as ML..??

You sound like a cop cross-examining someone, you would get no info from me....

zoozilla
31-07-2021, 03:44 PM

He may be a cop looking for a punt just like any of us. :)

Policing is a stressful job.

ivies555
31-07-2021, 03:46 PM

Hah ha
Relax Warwick.. I am not cross examining anyone
Just asking my dear friend Ahlungor about the ML
Cheers ..!!

Raffiz88
31-07-2021, 03:59 PM
Ahlungor and ivies555,
You guys have given me a new item in the bucket list. Find a ML that will let me do it in massage shop 😜
Just for the thrill. Otherwise FS shops are right around the corner from my home 😏

warwick1
31-07-2021, 04:26 PM
Hah ha
Relax Warwick.. I am not cross examining anyone
Just asking my dear friend Ahlungor about the ML
Cheers ..!!

No worries , i have probably seen her anyway.......

cuteguy
31-07-2021, 04:35 PM

How many times did you have to see her before she allowed it inside her for it to be special? :question:

warwick1
31-07-2021, 04:45 PM
Ahlungor and ivies555,
You guys have given me a new item in the bucket list. Find a ML that will let me do it in massage shop ��
Just for the thrill. Otherwise FS shops are right around the corner from my home ��

No big thrill , you don't have to look far, when the lock down is over, if there are any shops left.............

GoldfishMan
31-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Ahlungor and ivies555,
You guys have given me a new item in the bucket list. Find a ML that will let me do it in massage shop 😜
Just for the thrill. Otherwise FS shops are right around the corner from my home 😏
Oh no, don't turn into one of them endlessly looking for FS in an RNT joint. Either you've got it or you haven't. No point wasting time and money chasing it!

the_boss_king
31-07-2021, 09:28 PM
i remember the first time a ml at midas let me creampie her. This was so long ago now? oh god i use to love risking it those days !

tawer5ag
31-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Oh no, don't turn into one of them endlessly looking for FS in an RNT joint. Either you've got it or you haven't. No point wasting time and money chasing it!I guess i needed to hear this.

Seen a young, slim, just a but taller than me, asian ml 3 times now for 1-2 hrs each session.

She has always only offered cbj as extra and only outside touching. On the second session she was ok with closed mouth lips to lips, but only had a few. Sadly, the session after that she was a bit less ok with kissing.

And another young ml, that ive only seen once. Actually may be nti as she was sensitive enough to actually get wet with just outside pusing touching. Actually my first where im pretty sure its not lube and i felt s bit proud. As i am pretty inexperienced.

Was hoping to get more from them in the future :(

zoozilla
31-07-2021, 11:53 PM
And another young ml, that ive only seen once. Actually may be nti as she was sensitive enough to actually get wet with just outside pusing touching. Actually my first where im pretty sure its not lube and i felt s bit proud. As i am pretty inexperienced.

Keep up the great work. We're proud of you.

Experience means nothing. It's your sincere and genuine loving heart that attracts them. :)

GoldfishMan
01-08-2021, 12:01 AM
i remember the first time a ml at midas let me creampie her. This was so long ago now? oh god i use to love risking it those days !
Same thing here bro! My girl was named Sharon. I'm not afraid to name her, it's been more than a decade now. The sex was hot as hell!

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2021, 11:52 AM
How many times did you have to see her before she allowed it inside her for it to be special? :question:

That was back in 29 Newlands BJ in the good old days - pre At Michelle’s. An Aussie cutie on level 1. I think it would have been after 3 or 4 times ? The RnT fees was $90 for the hr ? Including nude HJ. And on that occasion it was out of the blue she just asked: would you like full service ? I didn’t even know what was FS? So I asked: what’s that ? Everything ! Which is? Blow job and sex with condom. How much ? $50 extra, ok but I don’t have any condom, I have. And there it was, first time inside a ML in Sydney !

I went back to see her a couple more times with the FS and both times I went for the fuck first before relaxing with her good massage. Then she just disappeared and I moved upstairs to At Michelle’s- interestingly, never had FS again at At Michelle’s- may be the B2B and two holes tables and guaranteed titty fuck was enough for me and better value for money.

Cheers

Ps. It was actually not that special , but you always remember your first won’t you ? BTW, first FS in a brothel in Sydney was at the Golden Apple.

Hogrider
02-08-2021, 12:18 PM
Bro AhL , nice !!

That reminds me of so many girls .
Haven’t been here in Aus for that long so I guess I will have to think harder .

Btw these are all MLs..

Sydney firsts >>

First ever DTCIMWS was in blossoms when it was ran by Bella.
Can’t remember the girls name but she was viet, and it was my first visit with her . She kept asking me if I have sex often with my regular ML there who wasn’t there that day . And after she swallowed, her question was “ does she do THIS ? “
- standard tips -

First ever anal was in a Thai joint in north Sydney , not PURE though. The shop is closed now permanently .
the girl was super cute with great d-cup natural tits and I used to massage her too.. this was maybe the 4th visit , and she just asked me if I wanted her ass when I was thumbs deep in the back door.
Never fucked her in the pussy though .
(Definitely not a post-op , I checked thoroughly hahah)
- again standard tips -

First ever >>

And top one is not in Aus, but in Yangon , Myanmar .. and this was my first ever extra in a massage shop too.
one of the poshest massage joint named “white lotus” or something and I used to go there every 3/4 days . Full legit . Used to wait with other gents and ladies in the waiting room .

The girls there ranged from 20-40 of age and varied beauty , and that day it was one of the most beautiful girl there NiNi. She was 22/23 . Looked even younger .

This was seeing her maybe the 10th time and as always had great massages from her (still to date).
When doing massage of my thighs she was getting inwards and deep almost brushing my cock and balls which was covered by a barely there but heavy towel , and even after me trying not to get a hardon my erect-flaccid dick was poking out the side . I was face up on the table at that time.

At one point her fingers did a full brush and she was startled too and had a good 5 sec look at me and my peeping dick and gave me a shy smile I will never forget . That’s all it took me to get my laid down cock to stand up full mast . She asked if I was okay and I said the towel was disturbing me …
She removed the towel while staring at me dead on , and gave a cool blow towards my cock - this will cool it down she said .

Next half hour was a happy torture as I was contemplating what can be and could be , we said nothing and she kept massaging me everywhere except for the lil guy .

After what seemed ages , she gently started to caress my cock with her fingers and the entire communication was done by our eyes . First came the fingers , then the lips ( BJ is Myanmar is extremely rare ) and then we had one of the most intense sex of my life .
She never took any tips although I tried repeatedly.
We went out a few times after that for dinner and what not , but that first day still now is one of the best “treatment” ever ..

In Sydney , it was either QVB , Blossoms or kings court - don’t remember.

Aussieguyinsf
09-08-2021, 12:30 AM
You boys need to hit Renwick after lockdown lifts for a prostate massage, get Tiffany or one of the girls to sort you out. Emma and Kate are particularly excellent.

100% my favorite place

Johnisfun1969
09-08-2021, 01:37 PM
I had some good times with a Thai massage lady in Epping. She must have been new to this scene as during the first massage when it was time for extras she allowed me to touch her pussy and gently kiss. With the next few as the trust was built kissing had lot of tongue involved and touch turned into finger fuck. I never asked for FS maybe I should have. As it could be after the third or fourth visit she got so hot and started grinding her pussy which was most satisfying for me also. When we finished she had come over my undies. Haha at this stage my massage had not started hence the undies. I guess that made it more exciting to see the massage girl horny. She got little embarrassed. She had nice slim body and perfect boobs. For some reason I was enjoying going to message shops more than FS joints. This carried on for some time. I used to book 90min massage sessions which allowed enough time for a decent massage in between cum sessions. Then she moved away to another shop.

Johnisfun1969
09-08-2021, 01:48 PM
Ahlungor and ivies555,

I don’t think the fun is going to one knowing before hand you can do FS. The thrill is spur of the moment. Pure Massage in North Sydney used to allow FS few years ago. Not sure if they have the same deal. There are some shops in Darlinghurst near Worltrade Centre that also used to allow fs. I have also tried in Campsie once. Can’t remember the name of the shop. Came out of a meeting with a customer in the morning and felt like a message. The girl
Must be Chinese but cute, in 35 and for extra said can do anything. Tried the FS but was nothing special as pussy was too loose. Good luck to you after lockdown.

Johnisfun1969
09-08-2021, 01:59 PM
Last year I did FS in the reception area of Thai Massage joint inner west. It was right before the first lockdown in 2020 and it was only me and the ML, no other customers all day so we had the whole shop to ourselves why not use lol?
Around the same time I had 3 ML in the room for part 2 at another shop only $50 extra for each. A lot of magic happened in those days just before everything was shut in 2020, it was like a sexual fire sale.

Sounds interesting, any hint you want to share about the massage shop for you fellow brothers.

HoorayForBoobies
13-08-2021, 10:18 AM
First ever HE was overseas. Was laying there with underwear on and she says to take them off for the massage, while standing there waiting.

The thrill of undressing in front of someone new for the first time made it more exciting.

Being a complete rookie, I was still nervous wasn’t 100% sure it was a RNT place until she was brushing my balls with each pass up my leg…

henry_lawson
13-08-2021, 02:38 PM
Back when Eastwood was just oozing in choice for massage parlours, I took along a vibrator and asked the girl to ream my ass with it, which she did without flinching. My cock stood to attention, and without asking, she went down on me providing a very welcome BBBJ. The dual sensation got me going very quickly (which may have been her intention) and as I told her I was about to blow, she expertly swapped her mouth for her hand and I almost shot myself in the face with the sensational ejaculation. Even she was wide eyed at the distance I shot.

Sadly of course she wasn't there the next time, the new girl, on reflection, likely to have been a tranny as she had unusually large hands and very firm bolt-ons. Nonetheless, she did give a very satisfying HJ.

yowser
13-08-2021, 07:37 PM
First ever HE was overseas. Was laying there with underwear on and she says to take them off for the massage, while standing there waiting.

The thrill of undressing in front of someone new for the first time made it more exciting.

Being a complete rookie, I was still nervous wasn’t 100% sure it was a RNT place until she was brushing my balls with each pass up my leg…

In some asian countries its considered normal for a guy to get clothed HE at legit massage places, but you are expected to just lie there and receive the tug, no hands roaming, body sliding etc and the ML could vary in age

HoorayForBoobies
13-08-2021, 09:09 PM
Thailand had some like that on the main family tourist strip of where we were staying, I think it was around 150baht for the happy ending.

Perfect for what I was after at the time.

dudelove
13-08-2021, 11:32 PM
the first time i did bbfs was with a girl named sophia at 181 mccreddie, 8 years ago. i never asked for it
i went in there we did DFK and then she told me to lie on my stomach while she lick my ass.
then after 5 mins i turn over for more DFK and then she bbbj me then just slides right in while kissing me
i cum inside her every time
i was seeing her twice a week for 4 years until she left now i dont know were she is im so sad

yug
14-08-2021, 12:50 AM
the first time i did bbfs was with a girl named sophia at 181 mccreddie, 8 years ago. i never asked for it
i went in there we did DFK and then she told me to lie on my stomach while she lick my ass.
then after 5 mins i turn over for more DFK and then she bbbj me then just slides right in while kissing me
i was seeing her twice a week for 4 years until she left now i dont know were she is im so sad

Wasn't that place called Honey Bunny; the one at 181 Mccredie Road, Guildford?

I used to see a Chinese girl called Ava a lot at that shop.
No BBFS for me but then again I never ask for such a risky thing.
However, her service was great. Any chance you know where she is gone?

dudelove
14-08-2021, 02:18 PM
Wasn't that place called Honey Bunny; the one at 181 Mccredie Road, Guildford?

I used to see a Chinese girl called Ava a lot at that shop.
No BBFS for me but then again I never ask for such a risky thing.
However, her service was great. Any chance you know where she is gone?

yeah honey bunny..
bbfs is risky but i cant help myself. i always try with the girl if she lets me i do it.
but sophia was the best i ever had. her pussy was so tight and she let me do anything i wanted to her.
but sadly i dont know were she went but if anybody knows please let me know thank you

floppydick
14-08-2021, 02:24 PM

Wow,
She must have been doing a lot of us.
Lucky we never got anything.

dudelove
15-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Wow,
She must have been doing a lot of us.
Lucky we never got anything.

yeah i knew she was doing bbfs with others too, coz she always had a douche in her drawer to clean her pussy, after i cum in her she goes in the shower and uses it. sometimes when she takes it out i noticed its wet so i know she has used it recently. but i cant help it, it just feels too good to feel their pussy and cum inside them.

BTW do you happen to know where she works now?

Mannykh
15-08-2021, 05:20 PM
The first girl where I had:-
ML FS - shop closed
ML BBBJ - shop closed same shop
ML Anal - sorry cant share
WL BBFS and Anal - (one girl )shop changed mananagement and brought all different girls . I still enjoy thinking about it but that time i was shit scared that i ruined my life for 1 hour fun.
First Threesome - with some private girls in the west
First private Anal - had fun but regretted that time coz she was a psycho bitch.

CIM and rimming - WL in a shop in clyde or somehwere around there. Forgot her name

First shop I visited - In marrickville

First ML squirted - shop name was too long. dont know the girls name..but it was 10 mins walk from train station..forgot the train station name but it was 1 2 stops after Campsie

I personally like to visit massage shops than FS shops coz there is a thrill involved. After I started to enjoy massage shops with all the extras, I barely went to FS shops

softdrink.pp
29-11-2021, 09:07 AM
To make long story short, it was the first time I was meeting that ML and things got very intense... DATY, DFK and BBFS. I am seeing her since 2018 and did everything (bbbj, cim, cof, cob, fingering) with her except anal and swallow.

tan30
29-11-2021, 09:26 AM
Found myself a unicorn.

Girl I'm seeing when I can manage lets me CIP or anal creampie. Unfortunately she doesn't do ass to pussy :(

CIP other girls before but likely they've allowed other clients. Thankfully I have a clean bill (inc herpes)

One day.

warwick1
29-11-2021, 09:55 AM
For me first time for everything,first time renting, first ML, it happened by accident and kept going, lovely girl, nearly 4 years ago....

Cayman
08-12-2021, 11:52 AM
One time many years ago I popped into the shop on Albany St in St Leonards. I had a sore back and was really just looking for a massage. Very average shop, ok but still average ML. A small tanned japanese girl with short hair, which isn't really my type. Didn't mind as I was just there for Pt 1. Didn't really even chat much as I just wanted to relax and not make small talk.

Finished massaging my back and then asked me to turn around to work on my front. I turned over, closed my eyes expecting more massage. Before I knew it there was a wet mouth around my bare cock. My eyes sprung open and there was this small tanned short haired girl sucking me like her life depended on it, lots of slurping and lots of tongue action. My little guy quickly stood to attention and this girl started deepthroating me with lots of gagging and gurgling like she was a porn star, looking up at me and occasionally doing the eye roll to the back of the head thing.

It was one of the best BJs I've ever had in my life and needless to say I soon blew my load in her mouth, which she sucked up and kept sucking until I had nothing left, then she rolled it around in her mouth and opened her lips to show it still on her tongue, before she loudly swallowed it down her throat, and then got down again and licked my cock and balls completely clean of her dribble.

She then got up and continued massaging my front like nothing happened, finishing with a nice scalp massage.

Not a word was spoken about the fact that she had just given me the best bbbj of my life, she never even asked for any extras. I offered and she said no just come and see me again next time. Got a cheeky smile and a small lick of the lips from her, and then it was time to go.

Alas there was never a next time as the next time I was up that way was a couple of months later and she was gone. I regret not getting her number!

alc
08-12-2021, 06:36 PM
One time many years ago I popped into the shop on Albany St in St Leonards. I had a sore back and was really just looking for a massage. Very average shop, ok but still average ML. A small tanned japanese girl with short hair, which isn't really my type. Didn't mind as I was just there for Pt 1. Didn't really even chat much as I just wanted to relax and not make small talk.

Finished massaging my back and then asked me to turn around to work on my front. I turned over, closed my eyes expecting more massage. Before I knew it there was a wet mouth around my bare cock. My eyes sprung open and there was this small tanned short haired girl sucking me like her life depended on it, lots of slurping and lots of tongue action. My little guy quickly stood to attention and this girl started deepthroating me with lots of gagging and gurgling like she was a porn star, looking up at me and occasionally doing the eye roll to the back of the head thing.

It was one of the best BJs I've ever had in my life and needless to say I soon blew my load in her mouth, which she sucked up and kept sucking until I had nothing left, then she rolled it around in her mouth and opened her lips to show it still on her tongue, before she loudly swallowed it down her throat, and then got down again and licked my cock and balls completely clean of her dribble.

She then got up and continued massaging my front like nothing happened, finishing with a nice scalp massage.

Not a word was spoken about the fact that she had just given me the best bbbj of my life, she never even asked for any extras. I offered and she said no just come and see me again next time. Got a cheeky smile and a small lick of the lips from her, and then it was time to go.

Alas there was never a next time as the next time I was up that way was a couple of months later and she was gone. I regret not getting her number!

Man that sounds like winning the lotto!

This was that Moon place wasn't it?

cuteguy
08-12-2021, 07:01 PM

Lucky guy! As long as she wasn't doing it for every Dick and Harry out there then she was a keeper...well you know what i mean.

GoldfishMan
08-12-2021, 07:11 PM
Lucky guy! As long as she wasn't doing it for every Dick and Harry out there then she was a keeper...well you know what i mean.
Dude, it’s only a bbbjcimws. Who cares who else she does it with.

AE86
08-12-2021, 07:11 PM
First shop I went to was 108 Burwood . I don't remember the girl's name it was quite a few years ago . After that I used to go to my local quite a bit asians at Smithfield and was a regular with cherry there .

thefatness
08-12-2021, 10:41 PM
The first ML that let me bbbjcim was TW Vivian from DOS. She was working in private apartments (Irene’s CBD) at the time near UTS where I was studying. At the time she was still quite new to the industry. It was $140 for the massage with HE included. When part 2 came around I asked about extras and she agreed to do bbbjcim for another $150.

A few sucks in (I’m in heaven by the way) and I will never forget this - she tells me she’s never done bbbjcim except for her ex boyfriend which was such a turn on and I believed it as well as she would have been only very early 20s or late teens at the time.

Post nut clarity dawned on me and being a student having pretty much just spent $300 for an hour of fun I came to the conclusion that this was dangerously addictive but unsustainable. So I never actually saw her again until I had stable income. Sadly by this time she had forgotten me and our first encounter having become a seasoned veteran by the time of our second encounter. When I reminded her of what our first encounter was like she was curious and kept asking me questions around the details of it. She knew I was telling the truth because when she first started she was mainly working out of the Ultimo apartments.

Double_Adapter
09-12-2021, 09:25 AM
The first ML that let me bbbjcim was TW Vivian from DOS. She was working in private apartments (Irene’s CBD) at the time near UTS where I was studying. At the time she was still quite new to the industry. It was $140 for the massage with HE included. When part 2 came around I asked about extras and she agreed to do bbbjcim for another $150.

A few sucks in (I’m in heaven by the way) and I will never forget this - she tells me she’s never done bbbjcim except for her ex boyfriend which was such a turn on and I believed it as well as she would have been only very early 20s or late teens at the time.

Post nut clarity dawned on me and being a student having pretty much just spent $300 for an hour of fun I came to the conclusion that this was dangerously addictive but unsustainable. So I never actually saw her again until I had stable income. Sadly by this time she had forgotten me and our first encounter having become a seasoned veteran by the time of our second encounter. When I reminded her of what our first encounter was like she was curious and kept asking me questions around the details of it. She knew I was telling the truth because when she first started she was mainly working out of the Ultimo apartments.

A fantastic read Mr Thefatness, though the ending could have been worded differently as it reads like the chick was curiously concerned about how much you knew and remembered her, maybe she thought she was talking to an axe wielding murderer or a serial stalker.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

thefatness
09-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Thanks DA. Yeah i get that the ending could be interpreted weirdly.
She was genuinely curious and trying to remember our first encounter. We built up good rapport though through multiple subsequent visits anyway and the extras menu was immediately back on in all its glory. Basically got bbbj from her every visit. Upsets me that she’s gone back to Taiwan.

tales88
09-12-2021, 03:04 PM
Not my first BBBJ but one of the first BBBJ i've ever had before a shower was the legendary J Shelley at Ginza, this was before she had implants and was young and hot. First time i booked her she opened the door standing in lingerie, she drags me in and gets on her knees and ask "can i say hello to him?" Before i could answer she pulls my pants down and gives me the best BBBJ and CIM before ive had the chance to do anytihng else. NEedless to say the rest of the session was a wild ride, been a fan of her's eversince.

Sexkniight
09-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Thanks DA. Yeah i get that the ending could be interpreted weirdly.
She was genuinely curious and trying to remember our first encounter. We built up good rapport though through multiple subsequent visits anyway and the extras menu was immediately back on in all its glory. Basically got bbbj from her every visit. Upsets me that she’s gone back to Taiwan.

I hope you didn’t have to pay $150 on top for the bbbj every session though lol

I hope she would come back once overseas travel is more open again, miss her too

ezyz168
10-12-2021, 05:45 PM
A long time ago there was a certain massage shop in the city with young Caucasian girls. I was having a lucky month, out of the 7-8 girls in the line up at the time I must have bbfs'd 5 of them, 4 of them on my first visits. The "chemistry" was there, I was young and attractive and they were young and naive I guess 😅

Unfortunately these girls have gotten bfs and have retired :( although now that they're older and wiser I doubt they'd let me do that again if they ever come back haha

B J Hunter
10-12-2021, 07:18 PM
Seems like a good thread to log this. First ML who let me have a 3some with her and her girlfriend (who is not an ML). Well it hasn’t happened yet but this is how our last session ended. ML who I saw a few weeks ago as a random walk-in, I’d last seen her probably 12 months ago twice but had to call it quits with her after average sessions and found way better service from the other girls. Shes a good looker and an educated girl with great banter but a couple of standard nhjs wasn’t going to do it for me. Anyway we’re back to talking this time around there’s still no vibe or any hint of anything exciting about to happen she just wasn’t that into me. So I was casually hinting at what I’d like to do to her and her do for me when she just came out and said that’s reserved for my girlfriend. Ok at least the lack of vibe or interest in me was answered somewhat. She tells me she loves touching and playing with cocks but that’s it. She takes my cock and starts telling me how horny her gfs great arse makes her, tells me how she loves to FIA and use toys on her gfs arse, tells me how she loves to scissor her. She grabs my hand and tells me to rub her clit and says that talking to me about her gf is making her horny. I think I threw in something about a 3some and she says that’s funny we have discussed it , never done it but ML would like to try. She says to me I want to watch you fuck my gf while I play with my pussy it’s not for you. And just like Mr Cool with a 200 bpm heartbeat I say Ok babe you have a chat to her and I’ll come back and see you before Xmas, let’s have a party. She tells me she’ll discuss it with her and see if she’s keen. Yeah babe you do that.
Even if it doesn’t happen after hundreds of sessions this was something different... even if just a smart marketing and rerun business strategy by my ML. Stay tuned, I’ll visit her next week for an updste.

cumquat
11-12-2021, 02:30 AM
Seems like a good thread to log this. First ML who let me have a 3some with her and her girlfriend (who is not an ML). Well it hasn’t happened yet but this is how our last session ended. ML who I saw a few weeks ago as a random walk-in, I’d last seen her probably 12 months ago twice but had to call it quits with her after average sessions and found way better service from the other girls. Shes a good looker and an educated girl with great banter but a couple of standard nhjs wasn’t going to do it for me. Anyway we’re back to talking this time around there’s still no vibe or any hint of anything exciting about to happen she just wasn’t that into me. So I was casually hinting at what I’d like to do to her and her do for me when she just came out and said that’s reserved for my girlfriend. Ok at least the lack of vibe or interest in me was answered somewhat. She tells me she loves touching and playing with cocks but that’s it. She takes my cock and starts telling me how horny her gfs great arse makes her, tells me how she loves to FIA and use toys on her gfs arse, tells me how she loves to scissor her. She grabs my hand and tells me to rub her clit and says that talking to me about her gf is making her horny. I think I threw in something about a 3some and she says that’s funny we have discussed it , never done it but ML would like to try. She says to me I want to watch you fuck my gf while I play with my pussy it’s not for you. And just like Mr Cool with a 200 bpm heartbeat I say Ok babe you have a chat to her and I’ll come back and see you before Xmas, let’s have a party. She tells me she’ll discuss it with her and see if she’s keen. Yeah babe you do that.
Even if it doesn’t happen after hundreds of sessions this was something different... even if just a smart marketing and rerun business strategy by my ML. Stay tuned, I’ll visit her next week for an updste.

Is the ML viet ?