PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Lockdown

Massageloverbris
31-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Shit was working all day then lockdown so no punts for a while I guess fuck !!! Bet goes goes longer than 3 days

4FoW2
31-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Report attached bshadow?

ococpunt
01-08-2021, 11:45 AM
this lockdown not gonna end anytime soon, save up your $$$ as the MLs are gonna be hungry afterwards :D

APL
01-08-2021, 01:11 PM
Forget afterwards rang for booking got told only accepting 30mins because of 4pm closing
Should be on TV news for panic buying LOL

HST
01-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Forget afterwards rang for booking got told only accepting 30mins because of 4pm closing
Should be on TV news for panic buying LOL
I had the opposite, rang a shop on the Gold Coast to see a regular around 1pm and they said she had gone home early as they hadn't had any customers. And it's usually a busy shop

BrisbanePunter
01-08-2021, 06:51 PM
anyone had any luck with the massage girls and their private numbers?

Lovesadrink
02-08-2021, 12:19 PM
anyone had any luck with the massage girls and their private numbers?

Nope, even one of my regulars isn’t responding

Falcon2005
02-08-2021, 01:27 PM
this lockdown not gonna end anytime soon, save up your $$$ as the MLs are gonna be hungry afterwards :D

well been extended, so lets see how hungry they get hey :)

Bucket
02-08-2021, 02:59 PM
well been extended, so lets see how hungry they get hey :)

Problem is they’ll be that busy there won’t be time to be hungry

ecchi.gaijin
02-08-2021, 03:50 PM
The hunger will be over the next week when they have no income. If you've been a smart punter you have your fair share of phone numbers to organise mutually beneficial arrangements.

HST
02-08-2021, 04:44 PM
The hunger will be over the next week when they have no income. If you've been a smart punter you have your fair share of phone numbers to organise mutually beneficial arrangements.
Surely they can go a week without an income? Most girls make a lot of money, do they not save any of it?

Kowabunga
02-08-2021, 05:05 PM
One sent quick video of her lying in bed ... saying "I'm bored"

ecchi.gaijin
03-08-2021, 11:29 AM
Surely they can go a week without an income? Most girls make a lot of money, do they not save any of it?

Most girls DON'T make a lot of money. There are a few who make a lot and a lot who make an average income.

Given that most who are still here are on a student visa, they have large school fees to save up for.

HST
03-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Most girls DON'T make a lot of money. There are a few who make a lot and a lot who make an average income.

Given that most who are still here are on a student visa, they have large school fees to save up for.
Yeah true, the well known and popular girls who have built up a lot of regulars over time would be raking it in. But then again, depends what their spending habits are and how good they are at saving.

Another thing I should have realised is that a lot of girls send money home to their family. Thai and Vietnamese for sure but also other nationalities.

Massageloverbris
03-08-2021, 12:43 PM
I had to make a delivery other day to a Japanese food factory on Southside and noticed a lot of Japanese ladies working and a couple of faces I recognised guess some are after a more secure job with these lockdowns ... think I need put a job application in for that factory 😊

HST
03-08-2021, 01:27 PM
were they ladies you recognised from cleaning services or massage?

they started a new career within hours of lockdown starting?

amazing stories.

keep it up mlb.....

Or they were already working at the factory a couple of days a week before lockdown...

angrybirdy
03-08-2021, 02:42 PM

Good thing is I enjoyed myself and contributed their school fees.. win win

HST
03-08-2021, 03:08 PM
oh, were they hst?

my bad.

thanks for backing up mlb's posts.
Just offering another possible explanation

Meowwww

Massageloverbris
03-08-2021, 04:59 PM
Just couple faces I thought I recognised from 6 months ago or longer in massage shops.
fucks me how long they been working factory just was pointing out that it had a lot of Japanese ladies working in factory rather than massage shops