PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Zetland - Standard sizes ?

youngheart
01-08-2021, 11:58 AM
Just did a very quick look on E&B due to a thread in the 141 Private.

It seems that Zetland is a new hotspot for Private WL's.
They do tend to be a big larger than general asian size (6) around, or maybe is covid lockdown waist expansion related ?

Also, by doing a bit of careful reading is seems there is quite a bit of creativity with multiple descriptions for the same women even extending to different hair colour etc.

I wonder if they go roaming for pickups (LOL) ?

TheMaestro
01-08-2021, 04:00 PM
Probably all dodgy agents.

rooter
01-08-2021, 04:31 PM

They do tend to be a big larger than general asian size (6) around, or maybe is covid lockdown waist expansion related ?

Also, by doing a bit of careful reading is seems there is quite a bit of creativity with multiple descriptions for the same women even extending to different hair colour etc.

Reason for that seems pretty obvious. They will be all girls working for the same shop/agent.

TheMaestro
01-08-2021, 04:34 PM

You got some upcoming jobs in Zetland bro youngheart?

local
02-08-2021, 11:13 AM

Just a quick look and it seems that Zetland is a mixed bag of sizes, the non-asians seem to be size 12 and the asians size 6.

It does also relate to height but in general size 6 seems to be about the largest in kids ware and size 10 the smallest in womens ware.

I think a non-asian size 6 would be looking a bit gaunt, where a asian size 12 would be a bbw.

But then it really comes down to whatever your preference is ? A skinny lady, you can pickup and throw around (figuratively) or a fuller figure you can hug and caress without worry of breaking ?