PDA

View Full Version : General talk Description of girls

tawer5ag
02-08-2021, 04:11 PM
I think we all know that most advertisements/descriptions of girls from both brothels and massage shops are usually not an accurate representation of the girl.

Pictures are mostly edited or angled in a way that they look better, i.e. slimmer, taller, enhancing their assests, etc.

But for descriptions such as height, bust, cup size, and specially age.
It can be very sifferent from what the actual girl is.

I know that age is very rarely close to their actual age, unless the shop is very reputable. Id prefer below mid twenties but wouldnt care to vet up to mid thirties. Given that they dont look really old, im just in my late 20s. This is like one of the most annoying part of reviews. As we dont know the punter's age, what he considers young compared to him, might be old for me. And when i say old, more than 40s.

Im not really sure about the sizes, i.e. size 6, size 8. Unless theyre considered fat or chubby, then id care as id prefer slim ones.

Not too fussed about the cup size. Enhanced boobs or not is not really advertised. But if given the chance id prefer natural up to not so obvious enhanced. Something weord about seeing balloons/bolt ons that look very rigid/stiff.

From your experiences what shops are very accurate or at least close to describing the actual girl?

I think it might be the well known brothels such as n5m, 42g, ginza, sakura? Although have only been to 42g and n5m, the girls i saw from their lineups are right up my alley. Just. Ot the chubby/big ones.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

rooter
02-08-2021, 05:28 PM
General rule of thumb to have a more accurate idea of what the girl will be like is to add a few years, add a dress size and take off one or two bra sizes, and use the photos as a rough guide only.

Raffiz88
02-08-2021, 05:47 PM
General rule of thumb to have a more accurate idea of what the girl will be like is to add a few years, add a dress size and take off one or two bra sizes, and use the photos as a rough guide only.

I second that. For example, I have learnt to drop cup size by one for SBM 😜

Xorro
02-08-2021, 06:23 PM
I think we all know that most advertisements/descriptions of girls from both brothels and massage shops are usually not an accurate representation of the girl.

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve had countless times when pics are either outright fakes or a heavily photoshopped version from a decade or two ago!
I mean, there’s little to no resemblance between the girl and the advertised pics.
Nowadays (or at least pre lockdown), I just pick whoever I find attractive in the lineup, rather than making a booking in advance.
The downside is that very popular girls are hard to meet unless they’re booked prior.

tawer5ag
02-08-2021, 07:20 PM

Just for the dress sizes, i have no idea what size is what.
Is there a different corresponding dress size for asians vs caucs?
Which ones do shops usually use, asian i guess cause mostly asian girls?

My main guide is, i use the pics as r ference knowing its going to be different from the girl, but i at least hope for it to be similar

I also am skeptical about age, but dont really mind as long as they dont look like theyre 40 and above, but definitely prefer younger ones.

I always want to see a girl in a lineup first. Unless the reviews or recommendations ar right up my alley. My favorite massage shop knows this already and they are okay with me looking at lineups before i choose a girl, or even after my sessions. As basis for future sessions.

Mamasan recommended me a girl once and i cant thank her enough. The picture was obviously not the girl, but because of the recommendation i decided to book and got hooked.

tawer5ag
02-08-2021, 07:25 PM
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve had countless times when pics are either outright fakes or a heavily photoshopped version from a decade or two ago!
I mean, there’s little to no resemblance between the girl and the advertised pics.
Nowadays (or at least pre lockdown), I just pick whoever I find attractive in the lineup, rather than making a booking in advance.
The downside is that very popular girls are hard to meet unless they’re booked prior.

The sad thing about looking at lineups is exactly what you said.
You basically get whoever isnt busy, which meant that usually those are the unpopular ones. Which most often than not, are subpar compared to the busy girls.

Thats why i try to do some reconnaissance from reviews and sometimes pming the reviewers to verify some stuff.

What im most disappointed is when reviews say young lady, but theyre 40+ :(. I get that for the reviewer that age might still be young for them.

zoozilla
02-08-2021, 07:42 PM
I don't think you should judge a girl by her external beauty.

What you pay is for inner beauty.

Another thing is most of us punt with our eyes closed anyway. :)

GoldfishMan
02-08-2021, 08:41 PM

Another think is most of us punt with our eyes closed anyway. :)

WTH is this inner beauty BS mate. When I punt I take in everything. Sight, sound, touch, smell, taste... I savour every fucking inch of the girl. All of it is there to lap up physically, none of the mental stuff needed. I don't need to know she's got "inner" beauty... You ought to know that's a slippery slope when you go looking for that shit.

warwick1
02-08-2021, 08:51 PM

Another think is most of us punt with our eyes closed anyway. :)

Have you actually been in a brothel or parlor, do your parents know you are using the internet for writing your crap on this forum???

wilisno
02-08-2021, 08:55 PM
Have you actually been in a brothel or parlor, do your parents know you are using the internet for writing your crap on this forum???

Hahaha, good question ! ;) ;) ;)

GoldfishMan
02-08-2021, 09:02 PM
Ok guys possibly way off the mark here but I am making a wild as fuck guess that zoozilla is a girl IRL. No proof or any way to rationalise it, it's just a gut feel.

warwick1
02-08-2021, 09:05 PM
Ok guys possibly way off the mark here but I am making a wild as fuck guess that zoozilla is a girl IRL. No proof or any way to rationalise it, it's just a gut feel.

Zoozilla does sound "girly"

JJBlows
02-08-2021, 09:09 PM

He/she did make a post just then about us putting up profile pics so we can recognise each other at the shop to say hello, I legit had the thought it is something a undercover WL would want to do to so she can see who we are when we punt and who is writing AR's etc

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?103286-Why-don-t-you-put-your-profile-photo

wilisno
02-08-2021, 09:10 PM

He might just be the Scanlan, he’s been the poet troll, a Frenchman and a lot more…

GoldfishMan
02-08-2021, 09:15 PM
He might just be the Scanlan, he’s been the poet troll, a Frenchman and a lot more…

No sir... I've been on Syd99 all the way to here. Almost 2 decades on this forum. Trust me I know who the poet troll is and I can tell when he's here. Zoozilla ain't him.

zoozilla
02-08-2021, 11:17 PM
Zoozilla does sound "girly"

Actually it's a handle I used in a Japanese forum years ago. I think it derived from "godzilla". :)

When I signed up this forum I couldn't think of a new nick.

But you can think of me being a female. I'm sure it adds new flavour to this forum. :)

zoozilla
02-08-2021, 11:25 PM

I have been to a brothel once and parlours maybe 4 or 5 times. All the times my parents didn't bring me there. How about you? :)

warwick1
03-08-2021, 10:24 AM
I have been to a brothel once and parlours maybe 4 or 5 times. All the times my parents didn't bring me there. How about you? :)

Well, I've been to brothels a few times, (not a fan) mainly parlors in the last 4 years and I'm sure if my parents were still alive my dad would drop me off and pick me up after:red_heart: