PDA

View Full Version : Question Supply and Demand, prices and availability.

floppydick
03-08-2021, 10:59 AM
As a single guy I have been punting for many years and watched with self interest as the various prices quoted around.

This year, especially with the current outbreak the prices have jumped (to be expected) but is an inverse curve because the number of suppliers seems to have jumped as well whilst the number of active punters appears to have gone down.

My usual ML shop is no longer operating openly. Fortunately, having been a customer for many many years I have collected contact details so with the lockdown I was able to move to a more private situation, the same as last year.

Now I general have 2 to 3 punts per week. So one is fine.
my regular WL has gone back to Thailand.

The issue I am having is whilst my budget is the same, I am unable to get reasonable value anymore so I am punting less.
I wont pay $300 for a $200 punt.

So whilst there seems to be plenty of supply, they are pricing themselves out of the market.

I am looking for a ML who does a great service, has her own premises, and not outlandishly priced. And not too far away from chatswood and available late evenings.

warwick1
03-08-2021, 11:41 AM
Anything else?????

cumquat
03-08-2021, 12:32 PM
. Fortunately, having been a customer for many many years I have collected contact details

why not just go back into your years of acquired contacts and dial up another ?

Seems plenty of other hapless blueys on here could benefit from your covert Covid contact list

JJBlows
03-08-2021, 12:59 PM
As a single guy I have been punting for many years and watched with self interest as the various prices quoted around.

This year, especially with the current outbreak the prices have jumped (to be expected) but is an inverse curve because the number of suppliers seems to have jumped as well whilst the number of active punters appears to have gone down.

My usual ML shop is no longer operating openly. Fortunately, having been a customer for many many years I have collected contact details so with the lockdown I was able to move to a more private situation, the same as last year.

Now I general have 2 to 3 punts per week. So one is fine.
my regular WL has gone back to Thailand.

The issue I am having is whilst my budget is the same, I am unable to get reasonable value anymore so I am punting less.

So whilst there seems to be plenty of supply, they are pricing themselves out of the market.

I am looking for a ML who does a great service, has her own premises, and not outlandishly priced. And not too far away from chatswood and available late evenings.

Some punts have gone up in price to pay for the rented apartment that some are working in

Markin
03-08-2021, 01:05 PM
you're paying additional money for the additional risk of covid and fines. you're also taking additional risk.

i assume you are not 'checking in' for your visits so in the unlikely event that you do pass on an infection it would be untraceable and could prolong the lockdown for all of us by weeks. are you vaccinated?

zoozilla
03-08-2021, 02:06 PM
you're paying additional money for the additional risk of covid and fines. you're also taking additional risk.

i assume you are not 'checking in' for your visits so in the unlikely event that you do pass on an infection it would be untraceable and could prolong the lockdown for all of us by weeks. are you vaccinated?

Death by punting seems a risk and an attraction at the same time for some.

You can't put a value to life. But you can make economic sacrifice for paid sex.

cuteguy
03-08-2021, 03:38 PM
I bet those guys who were able to get numbers off MLs before the lockdowm must be laughing in comparison to those who didn't bother. At the same time, there must be a few MLs who weren't prepared to give out their numbers before the lockdown are now regretting not doing it.

aussiegaigin
03-08-2021, 03:57 PM
I have WeChat contact details for several MLs.

I have sent them "hope you are OK?" type messages, all have replied; but none have suggested having a clandestine session.

Maybe I am being too cautious in not asking outright?

TheMaestro
03-08-2021, 03:58 PM
I think the lockdown has caught a lot of people with their pants down bro cute guy - punters, WLs, MLs, Premier’s

tawer5ag
03-08-2021, 04:11 PM
I bet those guys who were able to get numbers off MLs before the lockdowm must be laughing in comparison to those who didn't bother. At the same time, there must be a few MLs who weren't prepared to give out their numbers before the lockdown are now regretting not doing it.I deeply regret not getting the number of my favorite wl.

Planned to get it on a session i planned for the week after lockdown started, but then lockdown happened and im still her without any contact info about her.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Meng
03-08-2021, 04:17 PM

I can tell you $300 is cheap for the current environment. Also they ain't pricing themselves out of the market lol. They're pricing themselves out of "your" market. Tonnes of dudes willing to pay that amount. A lot are booked out.

warwick1
03-08-2021, 07:12 PM
I can tell you $300 is cheap for the current environment. Also they ain't pricing themselves out of the market lol. They're pricing themselves out of "your" market. Tonnes of dudes willing to pay that amount. A lot are booked out.

We hope these "tonnes of dudes" (numbnuts) are at least fully vaccinated.....

GoldfishMan
03-08-2021, 07:34 PM
FMD what a stupid post......

Vader
03-08-2021, 08:06 PM
We hope these "tonnes of dudes" (numbnuts) are at least fully vaccinated.....

I bet most aren't, very silly punting at the moment

zoozilla
03-08-2021, 08:47 PM

It's still $150 if you know where to look.

I take the lockdown as an opportunity for meditation, chanting, cleansing, self-reflection, long walks etc. No dirty thoughts for me. I now live like a monk and am enjoying it.

Sex is greed. Abstinence is heavens. :)

TheMaestro
03-08-2021, 08:54 PM
It's still $150 if you know where to look.

I take the lockdown as an opportunity for meditation, chanting, cleansing, self-reflection, long walks etc. No dirty thoughts for me. I now live like a monk and am enjoying it.

Sex is greed. Abstinence is heavens. :)

Good on you bro zoozilla. I need to try this monk lifestyle. Will go sign up at the monastery.

zoozilla
03-08-2021, 09:02 PM
Good on you bro zoozilla. I need to try this monk lifestyle. Will go sign up at the monastery.
No not you.

You'll find the shaved heads and flat chests of the nuns too irresistible. :)

warwick1
03-08-2021, 09:05 PM

More money to pay for flying, much more rewarding,for me anyway....74456

TheMaestro
03-08-2021, 09:58 PM
No not you.

You'll find the shaved heads and flat chests of the nuns to irresistible. :)

I do love a sexy nun!

happyspider
03-08-2021, 11:27 PM
Cmon bros, seems you want everything for nothing...supply n demand mate!!! The girls have bills to pay as well!!!

Raybo
04-08-2021, 02:34 AM

post this on a punting forum.....

04-08-2021, 09:13 AM

Yeah I didn't think you punted

warwick1
04-08-2021, 10:38 AM
Yeah I didn't think you punted

Not in a lock down, why do you??....

storry_teller
04-08-2021, 12:00 PM
Not after lockdown as well as you’ll be busy with your family

Not in a lock down, why do you??....

warwick1
04-08-2021, 01:11 PM
Not after lockdown as well as you’ll be busy with your family

Wow , I don't know how to take you with that comment, I am by myself, I have a couple of regulars who visit, but not during this shit storm at the moment, and I miss my kids and grand kids, because they are more important than "blue balls"and the knuckle dragging morons worrying about where their next "punt"(I hate that word)is coming from.....stay safe y'all

konfuzion
04-08-2021, 03:06 PM
Wow , I don't know how to take you with that comment, I am by myself, I have a couple of regulars who visit, but not during this shit storm at the moment, and I miss my kids and grand kids, because they are more important than "blue balls"and the knuckle dragging morons worrying about where their next "punt"(I hate that word)is coming from.....stay safe y'all
I like warwick good review writing and funny

Vader
04-08-2021, 03:08 PM

Yes he puts everything in perspective

Riff888
04-08-2021, 06:23 PM
Yes he puts everything in perspectiveI was a cynical bastard before but have grown quite fond of Warwick's posts.

Sorry about the English I've been reading the Silmarillion.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

asiafever
04-08-2021, 06:46 PM
Warwick is a good old boy. He misses his family and I get that. My Dad is feeling the exact same way. Add to that he's had a rough trot with friends and loved ones passing away.

As you get older and you start to realise your time with those you love is finite, and time speeds up, your priorities shift. You're missing those moments, birthdays, milestones etc. A month in lockdown at 25 with your life ahead of you is an entirely different proposition to a month in lockdown at 70.

happyspider
05-08-2021, 12:01 AM
He says it, how it is....I guess it’s his life experience. We are all here to share our experiences and, hopefully, learn from one another.

happyspider
05-08-2021, 12:01 AM
He says it, how it is....I guess it’s his life experience. We are all here to share our experiences and, hopefully, learn from one another.

GoldfishMan
05-08-2021, 09:58 AM
I concur with the others, warwick1 is one of the blokes I respect in this forum.
I reckon older people, people who have had far more experiences in life than I have, absolutely deserve my respect.