PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Flora - Beauty Town Blacktown

sexru
29-05-2012, 10:15 PM
After long day work spend some time at the pool, bad idea especially in the indoor heated pool. Beside crowded swimming lane, plenty of female and their costume:love:. A different point of view when they aren’t wearing the office uniforms. On the way back I check my into the Beauty Town 2/40 Clinic for a quick fix. New reception again, I thought only other industry are cutting staff. Anyway no waiting room, but happy with the front roll seating on the lounge, looking at all the girl walking into waiting room for the intro. Hearing name like Rachel, Jennifer, Mimi and Sara, when comes to my turn.

Flora - Hong Kong

Size: 6-8 slim / slender

Bust: B+

Height: approx 160cm

Personality: Easy going, keen, a touch on the shy side.

The usual procedure after entering the room with Rachel, paid her I went quickly take a shower still smell a bit of chlorine from the pool. As I got out of the shower enter Rachel I quickly*dried myself in seconds and I can't wait get the show on the way.Rachel was waiting for me undress her, she at the same time start of with a passionate DFK as I slowly undress her. Is a slower pace from my previous session with SASA. Rachel start with cbj she is really into it and the constant eye contact and growling sounds really ferocious little sucker this girl. she also started light finger tickle away around her gentle nail scratching at my shaft slow my tackle harden up ready for the main course. She start on top to get a good ride, riding slowly up and down what a beatiful sensation, just the perfect medicine. We try a few position, with her maoning away all this getting very heated, I finish on the doggy position, she told me was her favorites. Boy did we hit the high note as we both unloaded, I just lied down next to her try to catch my breath she clean me up. She join next to me gave me a soft massage chat a little, a loud knock on the door shout from the reception " Time up". Took a quick shower, dress and walking out holding rachel. A final kiss before leaving the Clinic.This time round I really enjoy myself. Rachel will be in my list of girl I visit again.:cool2::red_heart:

Grygor
29-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Is her name Rachel or Flora?

sexru
31-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Sorry mate is Rachel, don't mean to miss lead anyone

Grygor
01-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Thank you, Sexru. Rachel is a much more enticing name than Flora.

beast
01-06-2012, 09:28 AM
However, I do know a girl called fowa from Blacktown40, early 20, really pretty...

sexru
01-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Does she work sunday? I did hear the lady boss mention someone like that on sunday.

beast
05-06-2012, 02:23 PM
I think she work every Thursday, sat and sun, not too sure

ish8
13-02-2015, 05:51 AM
Hey does this rachel have any tatts on her? Cheers lad

AHLUNGOR
13-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Hey does this rachel have any tatts on her? Cheers lad

I think anything to do with a WL or MLs tattoo should not be disclosed or discussed in the open forum, it's no different than posting the lady's photo without consent!

A detailed description on a tattoo can just about give away the identity !

Do that via PM please!

Just my two cents

Cheers