PDA

View Full Version : General talk Gladesville Incall

Labia Vortex
06-08-2021, 04:34 PM
https://seggs.xyz/

Riff888
06-08-2021, 05:29 PM
Hahaha so someone actually put this on the forum.

Can vouch for almost all the girls on there.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

zoozilla
06-08-2021, 11:13 PM

You had them separately or all at the same time? :)

Riff888
06-08-2021, 11:28 PM
You had them separately or all at the same time? :)Now you're giving me ideas [emoji848]

zoozilla
07-08-2021, 01:06 AM
Now you're giving me ideas [emoji848]

The punting bill will be $300 X 5 = $1,500.

You want it to be sent to your home or company? :)

warwick1
07-08-2021, 07:32 AM
The punting bill will be $300 X 5 = $1,500.

You want it to be sent to your home or company? :)

For those of you who are thoughtless and think with their flaccid little dicks, why not visit..........rots of ruck, stay safe y'all

JJBlows
07-08-2021, 11:11 AM
For those of you who are thoughtless and think with their flaccid little dicks, why not visit..........rots of ruck, stay safe y'all

As the saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink"

Punters are always going to punt no mater the situation

warwick1
07-08-2021, 11:25 AM
As the saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink"

Punters are always going to punt no mater the situation

Not all of them , some I would hope have brains.........

07-08-2021, 12:15 PM
No worries racist red neck

warwick1
07-08-2021, 12:29 PM
No worries racist red neck

Ouch, "racist red neck", the only thing you got right was the spelling which surprised me, just go away you annoying little turd and pull wings off flies to amuse yourself, wait for the end of lock down to lose your virginity...stay safe you are out of your depth...

beta101
07-08-2021, 02:12 PM

Lol who's ash n boa? Man I really want to go now but not sure which areas. Is it just Gladesville?

Riff888
07-08-2021, 02:48 PM
Lol who's ash n boa? Man I really want to go now but not sure which areas. Is it just Gladesville?Ash is Hani but didn't really start at N5. Every experienced service with slim build and big enhanced boobs, age is probably 30s.

Boa is new very slim with A cups, also mid 30s maybe. Attractive face and very friendly. Great service and she really gets into it with good DFK and keeps going after CIM.

Susan also new actually DT'd me, very rare. Was very slow and I could feel every part of her throat. She has similar features to Jay and communicates well. I asked her about the DT and she confirmed that she has no gag reflex. When Star tries to DT she gags and gets a runny nose poor thing, she still goes for it though. Susan does a good and deep CIM but wasn't a DTCIM.

Uee has probably the best BBBJ technique even though she doesn't go deep or does CIM. I had to stop her before I almost came, also very rare. I would say her style is like Mie from 244.

Labia Vortex
07-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Jessica Vietnamese at Canterbury
Just close enough for me
$280 great value in this climate

konfuzion
07-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Just close enough for me
Too much locations change everyday how they do I dont know

GoldfishMan
07-08-2021, 03:41 PM
You sound konfuzed...

zoozilla
07-08-2021, 03:54 PM

I think they go around in 4 wheels to serve for the greater needs of men. :)

beta101
07-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Ash is Hani but didn't really start at N5. Every experienced service with slim build and big enhanced boobs, age is probably 30s.

Boa is new very slim with A cups, also mid 30s maybe. Attractive face and very friendly. Great service and she really gets into it with good DFK and keeps going after CIM.

Susan also new actually DT'd me, very rare. Was very slow and I could feel every part of her throat. She has similar features to Jay and communicates well. I asked her about the DT and she confirmed that she has no gag reflex. When Star tries to DT she gags and gets a runny nose poor thing, she still goes for it though. Susan does a good and deep CIM but wasn't a DTCIM.

Uee has probably the best BBBJ technique even though she doesn't go deep or does CIM. I had to stop her before I almost came, also very rare. I would say her style is like Mie from 244.

Hahaha thank you!! Do you guys say Ur forum nickname or just try book? I tried a few places before n got no replies since I use a temporary number lol

konfuzion
07-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Hahaha thank you!! Do you guys say Ur forum nickname or just try book? I tried a few places before n got no replies since I use a temporary number lol
They dont know I on forum they know me as regular

Vader
07-08-2021, 04:16 PM
The last thing I would be doing now is going into a small poorly ventilated room with lots of moisture and a girl who is seeing multiple blokes and unsure of her living arrangements regardless of vaccinations of either party

zoozilla
07-08-2021, 04:28 PM
The last thing I would be doing now is going into a small poorly ventilated room with lots of moisture and a girl who is seeing multiple blokes and unsure of her living arrangements regardless of vaccinations of either party

This is the time for the strong will and diehards to test the theory that a sexually active male is immune to the virus. :)

zoozilla
07-08-2021, 04:31 PM

I just tell them I am the "White Horse Prince".

In Chinese of course. :)

MDPorto
07-08-2021, 04:49 PM
Wow... hard to believe something like this was posted.

If C Susan is who I think she is (the attire and body look familiar) - then I've got her private number and also know that she lives within one of the major Sydney COVID hotspots (she's contacted me recently and I completely refuse to reply and partake - first time I saw her was good but on subsequent visits when I refused to partake in extras she started massive time wasting).

Don't want to spoil peoples fun though. Think with your heads gents.

Fair enough - this current wave of the pandemic is a long way from ending (if ever).

konfuzion
07-08-2021, 04:55 PM
Wow... hard to believe something like this was posted.

If C Susan is who I think she is (the attire and body look familiar) - then I've got her private number and also know that she lives within one of the major Sydney COVID hotspots.

Don't want to spoil peoples fun though. Think with your heads gents.

Fair enough - this current wave of the pandemic is a long way from ending (if ever).
She live near lidcomb

konfuzion
07-08-2021, 04:58 PM
When I leave room in woli creek other people from next door apartment look at me and look angry I scared go back

Vader
07-08-2021, 05:10 PM
When I leave room in woli creek other people from next door apartment look at me and look angry I scared go back

Because it is people like you that will keep this lockdown going on and on.

TheMaestro
07-08-2021, 10:08 PM

You sound confused!

zoozilla
07-08-2021, 10:59 PM

Next time you go knock on their door and spread the teachings of Confucianism to them.

Then they'll know you're a preacher and not a punter. :)

cuteguy
08-08-2021, 01:48 PM

If you return, the neighbours might recognise you again and call the police. Then you'll be in trouble.

konfuzion
08-08-2021, 02:15 PM
If you return, the neighbours might recognise you again and call the police. Then you'll be in trouble.
They move location again no need to go back to old place

Link156
09-08-2021, 07:49 PM
Hi all, can anyone advise which shops these girls originate from? Has anyone tried incall either at ryde or Woli Creek?

TheMaestro
09-08-2021, 08:50 PM
It is pretty obvious bro Link! How about you try it out for yourself.

misard
10-08-2021, 08:27 PM
Is this like an "emergency page' for M5M and 42G? ;);)

scottie2222
10-08-2021, 10:18 PM
[Removed post text]

Johnisfun1969
11-08-2021, 11:23 AM

Riff888 are you saying the pics on web site of 42 are accurate. I always found they had attractive girls on their web page. The day I went there, this was maybe 3 or more years ago must be a slow day. Did not like anyone. Mind you this was before the place was renovated. I am not sure if the ownership also changed. The reviews recently have been good and may try after the lockdown.

Riff888
11-08-2021, 11:39 AM
Riff888 are you saying the pics on web site of 42 are accurate. I always found they had attractive girls on their web page. The day I went there, this was maybe 3 or more years ago must be a slow day. Did not like anyone. Mind you this was before the place was renovated. I am not sure if the ownership also changed. The reviews recently have been good and may try after the lockdown.I would say if the photos look like selfies taken in the brothel room, they are authentic.

Riff888
11-08-2021, 10:36 PM
Does Jay have a sister working as well.

Someone told me this today, how cool would a double be with Jay and her sister.

I wonder if it's Susan, she looks so much like Jay.

Edit: okay I can confirm Susan is not related to Jay, they just look similar.

limbi8888
12-08-2021, 04:24 PM
anyone tried them yet?

konfuzion
12-08-2021, 05:28 PM
anyone tried them yet?
They get lot of business and busy all time

scottie2222
12-08-2021, 09:54 PM
[Removed post text]

scottie2222
13-08-2021, 01:03 AM
[Removed post text]

warwick1
17-08-2021, 12:47 PM
so you don't punt during flu season?
Rank stupidity.
How many people under 60 with no co-morbidity have died in Australia? SFA. It is a complete con job and don't quote overseas the situation in Australia is entirely different on nearly every level. FFS India got it under control quickly and even the UK was never in dire trouble as Aussie press reported.
Yeah at least 2-3 times the deaths from a severe flu season there but every death with Covid was counted as Covid.
Flu is only counted for flu.....not secondary respiratory illness like pneumonia. Add those and it is pretty much exactly the same death rate

Time all you muppets woke up

Another dope has risen from the ashes, where do you get all this info from, Facebook, Dr Google, a mate of your cousin?? Why don't you listen to experts, scientists, immunologists or your doctor, its hard enough getting through all this aside from the 'punting' without having ignorant rants from "muppets" like you..have a nice day

asiafever
17-08-2021, 12:53 PM
Another dope has risen from the ashes, where do you get all this info from, Facebook, Dr Google, a mate of your cousin?? Why don't you listen to experts, scientists, immunologists or your doctor, its hard enough getting through all this aside from the 'punting' without having ignorant rants from "muppets" like you..have a nice day

Same Muppet using a backup login. Don't waste your time.

Climax598
17-08-2021, 01:00 PM
so you don't punt during flu season?
Rank stupidity.
How many people under 60 with no co-morbidity have died in Australia? SFA. It is a complete con job and don't quote overseas the situation in Australia is entirely different on nearly every level. FFS India got it under control quickly and even the UK was never in dire trouble as Aussie press reported.
Yeah at least 2-3 times the deaths from a severe flu season there but every death with Covid was counted as Covid.
Flu is only counted for flu.....not secondary respiratory illness like pneumonia. Add those and it is pretty much exactly the same death rate

Time all you muppets woke up
Welcome to Trumps world If you don't go and get tested you won't have so many covid infection and drink disinfectant that will kill covid.

warwick1
17-08-2021, 01:08 PM
Same Muppet using a backup login. Don't waste your time.

Yep, but it's a good way for me to vent and have a bit of fun in these unfunny times..cheers

asiafever
17-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Yep, but it's a good way for me to vent and have a bit of fun in these unfunny times..cheers

Fair point. Enjoy.

adahar
17-08-2021, 01:27 PM
In the interests of a balanced view it only seems fair that examination of flu deaths is presented. This is the site for inquiry on flu deaths. Research all you like, the figures won't change.

https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/cda-surveil-ozflu-flucurr.htm

From this data follows a partial extract from the year to date 22/9/19:-

In the year to date, 705 influenza-associated deaths have been notified to the NNDSS. The median age of deaths notified was 86 years (range <1 to 105 years).

There's little point in looking at year 2020 or 2021 as figures are skewed. Although it's notable that there have been no deaths in 2021 attributed to other types of Influenza.

Ziggurat
17-08-2021, 02:56 PM
You don't have any point. Influenza hasn't been a pandemic disease for a 100 years. Flu can't spread like a pandemic. We have existing immunty to it. No-one alive is experienced with a pandemic disease. It is a distinct and rare category, "novel" as they call it. You have to treat a pandemic disease differently. Quoting flu figure deaths is utterly irrelevant.

adahar
17-08-2021, 03:23 PM
You don't have any point. Influenza hasn't been a pandemic disease for a 100 years. Flu can't spread like a pandemic. We have existing immunty to it. No-one alive is experienced with a pandemic disease. It is a distinct and rare category, "novel" as they call it. You have to treat a pandemic disease differently. Quoting flu figure deaths is utterly irrelevant.

It wasn't a point! It's a indication of the lack of perspective that seems to drive hysterical comments by some people. The WHO seems to have the following view of Influenza.

1st paragraph from this document - https://www.who.int/influenza/Global_Influenza_Strategy_2019_2030_Summary_Englis h.pdf

"Influenza is a serious global health threat that impacts all countries: every year, there are an estimated 1 billion cases, 3-5 million severe cases, and 290 000-650 000 influenza-related respiratory deaths worldwide. In this interconnected world, the next influenza pandemic is a matter of when not if, and a severe pandemic is believed by many experts to be potentially the most devastating global health event with far reaching consequences."

Maybe the only reason we don't treat flu "every year" as a pandemic is because people don't get hysterical and we've learned to live with it.

Ziggurat
17-08-2021, 03:46 PM
The reason we don't treat flu every year as a pandemic is that no new (novel) strain has arisen. The last time a new strain arose was in 1918. 50,000,000 people died from it. Compare that to the 290,000 deaths WHO quoted above. You can compare covid with the 1918 flu, but you can't compare it with the present day flu. To repeat: a pandemic disease is different.

adahar
17-08-2021, 04:41 PM
The reason we don't treat flu every year as a pandemic is that no new (novel) strain has arisen. The last time a new strain arose was in 1918. 50,000,000 people died from it. Compare that to the 290,000 deaths WHO quoted above. You can compare covid with the 1918 flu, but you can't compare it with the present day flu. To repeat: a pandemic disease is different.

To repeat: that wasn't the point but to rebut the claim in bold:-

"Five flu pandemics have occurred since 1900: the Spanish flu in 1918–1920, which was the most severe flu pandemic, the Asian flu in 1957, the Hong Kong flu in 1968, the Russian flu in 1977, and the swine flu pandemic in 2009." - Wikipedia.

Azninvasion85
28-08-2021, 09:53 PM
To repeat: that wasn't the point but to rebut the claim in bold:-

"Five flu pandemics have occurred since 1900: the Spanish flu in 1918–1920, which was the most severe flu pandemic, the Asian flu in 1957, the Hong Kong flu in 1968, the Russian flu in 1977, and the swine flu pandemic in 2009." - Wikipedia.

So.. what actual qualifications do u have to think that covid is a conjob? Are u a medical doctor? Are u a virologist? Are u in the health industry? Or are u a lost puppy?

adahar
28-08-2021, 10:36 PM
So.. what actual qualifications do u have to think that covid is a conjob? Are u a medical doctor? Are u a virologist? Are u in the health industry? Or are u a lost puppy?

Not sure how you conclude I think covid is a conjob. Most peculiar!

GoldfishMan
29-08-2021, 09:30 AM
In the interests of a balanced view it only seems fair that examination of flu deaths is presented. This is the site for inquiry on flu deaths. Research all you like, the figures won't change.

https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/cda-surveil-ozflu-flucurr.htm

In the year to date, 705 influenza-associated deaths have been notified to the NNDSS. The median age of deaths notified was 86 years (range <1 to 105 years).

There's little point in looking at year 2020 or 2021 as figures are skewed. Although it's notable that there have been no deaths in 2021 attributed to other types of Influenza.
There are no deaths from normal flu in 2021 (and far fewer in 2020) because it is a side effect of the social distancing / lockdowns that are being used to combat COVID. It's only common sense. Normal flu is less infectious than COVID. By trying to prevent COVID, we've also eliminated the possibility of other less transmissible diseases to transmit. If you don't like to use common sense, here's an article about it:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-17/coronavirus-numbers-flu-tracking-data/12134082

GoldfishMan
29-08-2021, 09:52 AM

One more thing I'd like to point out. There's a big elephant in the room regarding people who are in the "anti" camp. Those that want life to continue as before and do not want to consider COVID as a problem. Let's call them Muppets for simplicity.

The big problem with these Muppets is this:
It is true that there are a lot of other causes of death that are comparable to COVID. However, none of them need lockdowns, social distancing, or generally any type of mitigation mandated by the Gov that would affect the lives of Muppets a whole lot. Wear a seat-belt, higher priced ciggies, closing beaches after a shark attack, etc. All easy to do, no suffering for the Muppets.

Then we come to COVID mitigation. Muppets need to stay home all the time, their livelihoods are lost, they can't go for a punt, etc... Whoa it's a scam!

See, the ONLY reason these Muppets are downplaying COVID as a problem, calling it a scam, is because of the required mitigation that affects their lives. If car crashes needed the same kind of level of mitigation as COVID (eg. You have to wear a helmet when driving), the same Muppets would be calling Scam on car crashes too. Or if the only thing needed to prevent COVID was to wear a seat belt, do you think these Muppets would still be calling it a scam?

adahar
29-08-2021, 01:16 PM
There are no deaths from normal flu in 2021 (and far fewer in 2020) because it is a side effect of the social distancing / lockdowns that are being used to combat COVID. It's only common sense. Normal flu is less infectious than COVID. By trying to prevent COVID, we've also eliminated the possibility of other less transmissible diseases to transmit. If you don't like to use common sense, here's an article about it:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-17/coronavirus-numbers-flu-tracking-data/12134082

I agree with your logic and love common sense.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Documents/covid-surveillance-report-20210820.pdf

If you take a look at the latest Influenza Surveillance report (now incorporated into the covid report, page 29) reveals that there has been only 13 reports of flu YTD. (Note: this report is more like a survey and is only a representative sample).

The reasons for this are likely as you said but this presentation is in contrast to observations.

At the height of our zero case load period (April/May) there were still 30,000 to 50,000 tests per day. The criteria was the presence of mild symptoms at a minimum. None of these tests produced covid cases so what was driving this testing?

Couldn't be cases because there were none, so few contacts, close or otherwise. Was Public Health "pinging" people to keep the testing rate up? Were people being cautious and "faking" symptoms? Were the symptoms really flu? I'm not sure we'll ever know why this disconnect existed. It seems like an opportunity could have been taken to log the reasons for the tests and if flu was present then that data might be useful. Perhaps it was logged but the info appears not to be in the public domain.

Without the data to reference that there really were symptoms for these tests, it would suggest that respiratory ailments other than covid are still there and maybe just as infectious. So, maybe covid has banished "ordinary" flu from our consciousness but apparently not from the landscape. Should we be bothered with this conundrum? Probably not, more urgent things to think about.

adahar
29-08-2021, 01:38 PM
One more thing I'd like to point out. There's a big elephant in the room regarding people who are in the "anti" camp. Those that want life to continue as before and do not want to consider COVID as a problem. Let's call them Muppets for simplicity.

The big problem with these Muppets is this:
It is true that there are a lot of other causes of death that are comparable to COVID. However, none of them need lockdowns, social distancing, or generally any type of mitigation mandated by the Gov that would affect the lives of Muppets a whole lot. Wear a seat-belt, higher priced ciggies, closing beaches after a shark attack, etc. All easy to do, no suffering for the Muppets.

Then we come to COVID mitigation. Muppets need to stay home all the time, their livelihoods are lost, they can't go for a punt, etc... Whoa it's a scam!

See, the ONLY reason these Muppets are downplaying COVID as a problem, calling it a scam, is because of the required mitigation that affects their lives. If car crashes needed the same kind of level of mitigation as COVID (eg. You have to wear a helmet when driving), the same Muppets would be calling Scam on car crashes too. Or if the only thing needed to prevent COVID was to wear a seat belt, do you think these Muppets would still be calling it a scam?

There's a lot of disjointed logic, presumptions and implications of childlike cartoon characterisations here. Not what I would've expected from you, Mr GoldfishMan.

A scam requires a perpetrator that creates a victim and a beneficiary. I can't see any of those here as eventually they become one and the same with all the same risk.

Vader
29-08-2021, 07:54 PM
There's a lot of disjointed logic, presumptions and implications of childlike cartoon characterisations here. Not what I would've expected from you, Mr GoldfishMan.

A scam requires a perpetrator that creates a victim and a beneficiary. I can't see any of those here as eventually they become one and the same with all the same risk.

So what has all this waffle got do with Gladesville Incall?

GoldfishMan
29-08-2021, 08:13 PM

I am clear on where I stand. Can the same be said about you? I repeat what I've said before: Every single one of your posts contains a contradiction of yourself. You start by agreeing to someone's points then post links or info saying the opposite.
You are what I call an "intelligent troll". You know that outright frontal attack of the widely accepted opinion will surely fail with mass down votes of your posts. So you "snipe" at it... You remove all emotional cargo from your posts and try your utmost to post info that has been vetted and completely skewed to push YOUR point across. Will you post info that makes takes away from your opinion? Certainly not!

You're an antivaxxer, and a nonbeliever of COVID. In short, you're a Muppet. And I truly believe you act the way you do because you simply do not like the "inconvenience" it is causing you, above all else that you appear to be "concerned" about. Maybe you hate needles, maybe you dislike the inability to punt, or not being able to dine in.... Those are the only reasons driving you.

adahar
29-08-2021, 08:37 PM
So what has all this waffle got do with Gladesville Incall?

Nothing whatsoever but it went off the rails at post #41. A number of responses before I joined in.

Maybe you should quote that post or the immediate subsequent posts when asking the question.

Vader
29-08-2021, 08:51 PM
Nothing whatsoever but it went off the rails at post #41. A number of responses before I joined in.

Maybe you should quote that post or the immediate subsequent posts when asking the question.

Nah, but it is just on and off the point

adahar
29-08-2021, 09:47 PM
I am clear on where I stand. Can the same be said about you? I repeat what I've said before: Every single one of your posts contains a contradiction of yourself. You start by agreeing to someone's points then post links or info saying the opposite.
You are what I call an "intelligent troll". You know that outright frontal attack of the widely accepted opinion will surely fail with mass down votes of your posts. So you "snipe" at it... You remove all emotional cargo from your posts and try your utmost to post info that has been vetted and completely skewed to push YOUR point across. Will you post info that makes takes away from your opinion? Certainly not!

You're an antivaxxer, and a nonbeliever of COVID. In short, you're a Muppet. And I truly believe you act the way you do because you simply do not like the "inconvenience" it is causing you, above all else that you appear to be "concerned" about. Maybe you hate needles, maybe you dislike the inability to punt, or not being able to dine in.... Those are the only reasons driving you.

I was trying to be polite and can easily accept criticism of my arguments if they are supported by credible facts and reasoned logic. It appears you're beginning to falter now and turning to personal barbs based on a presumed stance. This is not good debating practice as you get consumed by personal feelings and it draws you away from the rationality of the arguments.

The info that I link are from credible medical or govt sources. The fact that they might not fit the narrative that the poster supports is the reason they're there. Surely they must fit into the "widely accepted opinion" you speak of, otherwise they wouldn't be published into the public domain.

The last paragraph is not worth responding to, it's just infantile.

This is the last post I shall make on this thread as others seem to be offended by my contribution.

keebab
30-08-2021, 11:51 AM
Nah, but it is just on and off the point

I'm with you Vader, original thread content was far more interesting than this drivel.

scottie2222
30-08-2021, 11:54 AM
[Removed post text]

warwick1
30-08-2021, 12:41 PM
can we go back to normal conversation?

i’ll start.

I’m dying to root something

Do you want something walking upright, or your not fussy???

Philyum
30-08-2021, 05:43 PM
Just close enough for me

Is that the same viet jessica from qcherry?

keebab
30-08-2021, 11:21 PM
(V) Selina or (V) Jessica at Ashfield. Has anyone tried their service?

Highly recommend (K) Boa.

waifuman
31-08-2021, 10:07 AM
(V) Selina or (V) Jessica at Ashfield. Has anyone tried their service?

Highly recommend (K) Boa.

How recently did you go? Have a review?

vt4444
31-08-2021, 10:14 AM
Where in Ashfield? I would be interest when lockdown finished.

scottie2222
31-08-2021, 11:49 AM
[Removed post text]

Thomash
31-08-2021, 11:55 AM
I've tried Selina back when at N5M, there must be lots of reviews about her if she is the same which I assume she is. Good service, some tattoos, nice figure and personality. BBBJ was average I would say overall solid punt.

keebab
31-08-2021, 06:44 PM
How recently did you go? Have a review?

After lockdown.

So I'll tell you in December at this rate.

waifuman
31-08-2021, 10:52 PM
After lockdown.

So I'll tell you in December at this rate.

make it December 2022

scottie2222
01-09-2021, 06:53 PM
[Removed post text]

8hifi8
01-09-2021, 11:19 PM
anyone know where Susan used to work before ?

She used to work at Ginza.
Something is odd with her though. She literally works every day, no days off. Even during her period, like right now.

alc
01-09-2021, 11:29 PM
Something is odd with her though. She literally works every day, no days off. Even during her period, like right now.

This is not the same one.

GoldfishMan
02-09-2021, 12:01 AM
I woulda thought in the current situation, the girls that continue to work in these apartments would actually live there everyday if they can. Why would they risk getting caught going back and forth to their own rental place and back to work? It's just another apartment.
Maybe that's why this girl is on everyday.
If she doesn't have breaks for period, she's probably on the pill.... That's an interesting thought...

Rattional
02-09-2021, 02:13 AM
Anyone tried some of the Korean girls? K Uee looks pretty nice but K Boa seems to get some good reviews from ya'll

Riff888
02-09-2021, 11:12 AM
Susan is sweet and young.

The Ginza website says she's 19, well she's just 21 now.

She's very popular because she treats you so well, even cook for you.

She's very hardworking and yes when she's on her period she provides sensual massage and DTBBBJ with CIM at $200 per hour.

I've experienced both FS and massage/CIM and both are totally worth it.

One of the girls even asked her if she is Jay's sister [emoji1787], she said not related but looks so similar.

scottie2222
02-09-2021, 11:16 AM
[Removed post text]

Riff888
02-09-2021, 11:23 AM
anyone tried Jina?There should be ARs on Jina already.

Vader
02-09-2021, 11:31 AM
I woulda thought in the current situation, the girls that continue to work in these apartments would actually live there everyday if they can. Why would they risk getting caught going back and forth to their own rental place and back to work? It's just another apartment.
Maybe that's why this girl is on everyday.
If she doesn't have breaks for period, she's probably on the pill.... That's an interesting thought...

Quite often they use a sponge.

JJBlows
02-09-2021, 02:19 PM

Heard some horror stories about that, girls forgot they had it in and never pulled it out in time

Philyum
02-09-2021, 10:15 PM
Is that v jessica the same one from qcherry?

halfway
03-09-2021, 03:24 PM
There should be ARs on Jina already.

Wow she looks mighty fine and almost worth breaking out of lockdown for a visit ( I mean Quote for painting )

Bolbsolb
04-09-2021, 06:50 AM
Has anyone tried Tami?? Don't think I've ever seen her

GoldfishMan
04-09-2021, 11:35 AM
That's true. Some use a diaphragm instead of a sponge. I had a regular K girl before who used diaphragms. The rubbery rustling sound when I went deep and hit it was strange indeed.

tan30
05-09-2021, 07:43 PM
Saw Susan awhile ago, not my cup of tea unfortunately

Legit she reminds me of this girl, same complexion, even had the red lipstick on!! https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a522ef99a7f1

Punters really need to check their eyesight, Susan is not 19/21 as some have suggest

GoldfishMan
05-09-2021, 07:55 PM

Legit she reminds me of this girl, same complexion, even had the red lipstick on!! https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a522ef99a7f1

Punters really need to check their eyesight, Susan is not 19/21 as some have suggest
Bro, this name Susan or Sussan has been the most confusing name ever across multiple shops. At Ginza Empire and Club, there were 2 separate Sussans / Susans being advertised. I went and saw one Susan at GC. The weirdest shit happened. She was put in a room in the old 278 and worked out of there. I found that odd. Even odder, she told me that there was only one Susan in GC & GE!
Then, someone also posted on one of the threads here that the Susan at 42g is the same one as the one that was at GC/GE. The photos don't match at all.
FYI, the Susan or Sussan I saw at GC was defo 21 max. She was NOT a good fuck, which makes all this confusion all the more frustrating!

Riff888
06-09-2021, 12:06 PM

Punters really need to check their eyesight, Susan is not 19/21 as some have suggestHaha here we go again.

Her words not mine.

Not only my eyes, her skin is tight, she feels young.

Good to see she's getting vaccinated.

limbi8888
06-09-2021, 12:14 PM

looks alright to me based on that vid, if she is even 50% that's not bad

tan30
07-09-2021, 01:21 AM
Yea I can see why people believe she's 19/21.

Though considering most punters on this forum are older, Im not surprised of the massive disconnect in distinguishing ages. Like common, check your FB profiles and search any Asian chick your friends with, you would be hard pressed to find one that looks dramatically different in their early 20s vs early 40s

Shit like this has to stop tbh, out of all the wls and MLS I've seen, I could confidently say 1/20 are in their early 20s

tawer5ag
07-09-2021, 08:57 AM

Punters really need to check their eyesight, Susan is not 19/21 as some have suggestShe looks like her? Body, height and face?!
Holy shit, id definitely want to see her after lockdown then.

Was wondering how she looked.
Her body seemed like the normal body and height for ml/wl around their late 20s. Maybe a bit bigger on some assets, depensing on the picture and pose.
But shes advertised to be petite or something.

So i was confused if shes more like jay or more of the typical wl

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Riff888
07-09-2021, 11:12 AM
She looks like her? Body, height and face?!
Holy shit, id definitely want to see her after lockdown then.

Was wondering how she looked.
Her body seemed like the normal body and height for ml/wl around their late 20s. Maybe a bit bigger on some assets, depensing on the picture and pose.
But shes advertised to be petite or something.

So i was confused if shes more like jay or more of the typical wl

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using TapatalkShe looks like Jay to the point that one of the girls actually asked her if they were sisters.

So I can confirm they're not related.74506

tawer5ag
07-09-2021, 12:37 PM
She looks like Jay to the point that one of the girls actually asked her if they were sisters.

So I can confirm they're not related.74506

Sent from my GM1910 using TapatalkOmg. The girls mistook them to actually be related because of their face?

Omg. Definitely a double with them is now high up on my list.

Riff888
07-09-2021, 12:51 PM
Omg. The girls mistook them to actually be related because of their face?

Omg. Definitely a double with them is now high up on my list.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using TapatalkFace, body and even hair.

They'll probably look identical from behind.

tawer5ag
07-09-2021, 01:21 PM
Face, body and even hair.

They'll probably look identical from behind.

Sent from my GM1910 using TapatalkBody?! You mean that small and petite body of jay?! Even with their assets?

Damn, i guess the pics of her really just look different, imo made her look more chunkier and maybe normal 5 something height.
By those features i mean compared to jay super small petite body.

Riff888
07-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Body?! You mean that small and petite body of jay?! Even with their assets?

Damn, i guess the pics of her really just look different, imo made her look more chunkier and maybe normal 5 something height.
By those features i mean compared to jay super small petite body.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using TapatalkWow so many questions.

Yes super petite and tight body, she walks a lot.

I like Susan's breasts more actually, she has nice responsive hard nipples.

I've think I've described her enough, just go see for yourself.

tawer5ag
07-09-2021, 01:35 PM
Wow so many questions.

Yes super petite and tight body, she walks a lot.

I like Susan's breasts more actually, she has nice responsive hard nipples.

I've think I've described her enough, just go see for yourself.

Sent from my GM1910 using TapatalkHaha, sorry about that. Its just such good news that i couldnt believe and had to ask more questions.

Will definitely arrange to see her after lockdown.
And maybe a double with jay as well. Haha

waifuman
07-09-2021, 11:37 PM
Struggling to find any reports on K Boa, I might not be looking hard enough, are there any there?

Riff888
08-09-2021, 11:28 AM
Struggling to find any reports on K Boa, I might not be looking hard enough, are there any there?I think I mentioned Boa awhile ago.

She's very slim, taller with great long legs and pretty face. Boobs are A/B cup.

Very service orientated and willing to please.

I found her down to Earth and friendly, real easy to talk to and very warm.

I always like girls who ask "do you want to cum in my mouth?" [emoji4]

scottie2222
08-09-2021, 12:35 PM
[Removed post text]

konfuzion
08-09-2021, 02:01 PM
anyone tried Yuki?
Good looking service good but asian only

waifuman
08-09-2021, 08:24 PM
I think I mentioned Boa awhile ago.

She's very slim, taller with great long legs and pretty face. Boobs are A/B cup.

Sounds good to me!! though who is willing to risk the fine.

Rackster
09-09-2021, 06:49 AM
Has anyone tried Tami?? Don't think I've ever seen her

I have the pleasure of being able to say I have. Pretty girl, think i saw her adverised as 'cuddly' which isnt what we all are thinking....'curves like a white girl' is probably better.. a cup, fills out a pair of daisy dukes :) . .
Super fun and energetic, and a ton of wild busting to get out. YMMV but not the typical subserviant service, but awesome to roll with the flow of the booking and hold on for dear life.
Does like a happy chat, but it doesnt slow anything, and its bubbly AF

Rackster
09-09-2021, 06:54 AM
I think I mentioned Boa awhile ago.

I found her down to Earth and friendly, real easy to talk to and very warm.

I always like girls who ask "do you want to cum in my mouth?" [emoji4]

I'll second all of that,

Really pretty girl. Wearing a really stylish dress when I first saw her, elegant style, and top shelf BBBJ and CIM.. and isnt in a rush to jump off either :)

Dongaz
16-09-2021, 12:23 PM
Just close enough for me

How was your experience?

keebab
16-09-2021, 05:30 PM
I'll second all of that,

Really pretty girl. Wearing a really stylish dress when I first saw her, elegant style, and top shelf BBBJ and CIM.. and isnt in a rush to jump off either :)

Boa is lovely. Very affectionate and giving and not in a rush. I don't know her plans post lockdown as I think incall work is just temporary for her. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to see her again soon.

Link156
24-09-2021, 02:49 AM
Does anyone have details on jina to share

Riff888
24-09-2021, 10:26 AM
Does anyone have details on jina to shareThai Jina right? I get confused [emoji16]

There's an AR on her, just do a search.

BDilly
29-09-2021, 12:14 AM
Hey punters! Long time reader, first time poster!
Are there any AR for Jina?

tan30
29-09-2021, 12:20 PM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?89370-JINA-!-Spicy-Hot-Thai-!!!&highlight=Jina+gladesville

Common guys, some low effort posts about finding reviews. Granted the search function is shit, but it does the job if you give it a go.

kevinlaag
29-09-2021, 12:36 PM
Has anyone tried Yuki, pictures look decent and I couldn't find anything in the search function.

Riff888
29-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Has anyone tried Yuki, pictures look decent and I couldn't find anything in the search function.She was Asian only the last time I checked.

bigmansam
29-09-2021, 01:42 PM
I think I need to move to Wolli Creek

scottie2222
30-09-2021, 09:33 AM
[Removed post text]

kevinlaag
30-09-2021, 03:38 PM
She was Asian only the last time I checked.

Thanks. I must confess it's getting harder to do the right thing and stay away... :burn:

waifuman
30-09-2021, 11:37 PM
i tried Uee a few weeks ago and it was a shit punt
got annoyed with the position changes and pretty much asked me to cum lol

similar experience dude, may not be for all of us...

B0tb0t
01-10-2021, 08:35 AM
Went to see Jina yesterday, very lovely girl and friendly. Service is good, not mechanical. She pretty much let you have your way with her. Would definitely see her again if there is an opportunity

Riff888
01-10-2021, 10:08 AM
Went to see Jina yesterday, very lovely girl and friendly. Service is good, not mechanical. She pretty much let you have your way with her. Would definitely see her again if there is an opportunityYes I'm curious about her as well. Her price is lower than the other girls as well.

I did meet her, she has a very girl next door vide.

Definitely want to try T Patty and really want to see T Nali again.

Thomash
02-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Yes I'm curious about her as well. Her price is lower than the other girls as well.

Tried Jina as well, she was overall a solid punt, but more the type that lets you do what you want and you have the take the lead.

Patty is great, Nali never tried actually.

They have a new girl in Ryde today, T Kali, anyone know how she is, who she is? I don't think I ever saw her before.

Riff888
02-10-2021, 01:04 PM
Tried Jina as well, she was overall a solid punt, but more the type that lets you do what you want and you have the take the lead.

Patty is great, Nali never tried actually.

They have a new girl in Ryde today, T Kali, anyone know how she is, who she is? I don't think I ever saw her before.Definitely recommend T Nali, she'll suck you dry and keep on sucking until you're ready for round two.

The only thing stopping me from seeing T Jina is that she's in Ryde with Susan. Susan gets a bit competitive and jealous. So I'll wait until Susan takes a day off, which is soon when she gets her second shot.

T Kali looks good from behind. Judging by the service provided and price, I'd say she's new to the industry. Maybe a ML trying out a new thing?

JJBlows
02-10-2021, 01:56 PM
I'm sick of seeing this post, the forbidden fruit for me at the moment🤣

waifuman
02-10-2021, 01:57 PM
The only thing stopping me from seeing T Jina is that she's in Ryde with Susan. Susan gets a bit competitive and jealous. So I'll wait until Susan takes a day off, which is soon when she gets her second shot.

Her prices have changed as well, same with services. Think it’s that time of the month, shame she changed locations, ryde is such a trek for me without good cause.

Riff888
02-10-2021, 03:10 PM
Her prices have changed as well, same with services. Think it’s that time of the month, shame she changed locations, ryde is such a trek for me without good cause.Yes, she's the hardest working girl in the industry at the moment.

waifuman
02-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Yes, she's the hardest working girl in the industry at the moment.

oh 100% she is amazing as well!

Riff888
02-10-2021, 03:42 PM
oh 100% she is amazing as well!Totally agree, she's an amazing girl with the best DT skills.

Isaidwtf
02-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Been there twice, Tami and then Uee
Tami is prob in her 40’s, she has good energy and service. I thought she was suppose to be younger, so it surprised me when i saw her. She is not my type in looks, so i wasn’t enjoy it as much but pretty decent service.

Despite what previous AR about Uee, she didnt have the energy as the others and i can tell she doesnt like bodily fluids (weird for this industry). She kept using tissues to dry everything (including herself). She did everything what she said she would but the energy wasnt there, so i felt a bit bored. She is def prettier than Tami and prob a very lovely person, but not my type with the energy levels.

Thomash
02-10-2021, 05:03 PM
Definitely recommend T Nali, she'll suck you dry and keep on sucking until you're ready for round two.

T Kali looks good from behind. Judging by the service provided and price, I'd say she's new to the industry. Maybe a ML trying out a new thing?

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one getting that from Susan! While I really like her services it's actually the jealousy part that makes me a bit uncomfortable... Like I want to see different girls without feeling pressured or bad!

Riff888
02-10-2021, 05:42 PM
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one getting that from Susan! While I really like her services it's actually the jealousy part that makes me a bit uncomfortable... Like I want to see different girls without feeling pressured or bad!Yep, she's the best self promoter as well [emoji23]

It's funny getting her WeChat messages with, "I miss you baby, I love you baby, when will I see you again".

But then I am a fan and she's a great cook.

But yes, I would like to see other girls in the same apartment.

youngnfun
02-10-2021, 06:54 PM
Is this the same Patty as the one who was working at No.5 before the lockdown?

youngnfun
02-10-2021, 07:12 PM
And has anyone tried Kali? Photo looks too good to be real for $140?

Thomash
02-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Is this the same Patty as the one who was working at No.5 before the lockdown?

Yes she is the same.

Thomash
02-10-2021, 07:52 PM
Yep, she's the best self promoter as well [emoji23]

It's funny getting her WeChat messages with, "I miss you baby, I love you baby, when will I see you again".

Damn! Well I guess we get the same treatment! I had to hide to see Gina last time, make sure she is not in the common area but she kept coming and going, felt like cheating on your girlfriend 😂

jbrowz
02-10-2021, 08:07 PM
I've seen both Gina and Susan.
I would say Susan provides a much deeper BJ, but if I had to choose it would be Gina. We had a good click. Gina loves a good DATY, she tastes awesome, slippery wet orgasm, and reverse cowgirl and doggy is a sight to remember.

Riff888
02-10-2021, 08:35 PM
Damn! Well I guess we get the same treatment! I had to hide to see Gina last time, make sure she is not in the common area but she kept coming and going, felt like cheating on your girlfriend [emoji23]OMG exactly how I felt once.

I felt so guilty once and I could hear her in the kitchen, I'm never doing that again.

Some serious Jay vibes from Susan, typical Leo.

limbi8888
02-10-2021, 08:54 PM
looks like the ryde ones are cheaper for some reason

verbatim2
02-10-2021, 09:04 PM
Yes I'm curious about her as well. Her price is lower than the other girls as well.

Does Nali sometimes operate out of the incall? I have not noticed her advertised before, but I do not check often.

waifuman
02-10-2021, 09:07 PM
Yep, she's the best self promoter as well [emoji23]

Yeah her WeChat messages are very interesting, I’ve seen her when she was alone and glad I am not going where there are other girls

Riff888
02-10-2021, 09:12 PM
Does Nali sometimes operate out of the incall? I have not noticed her advertised before, but I do not check often.She did a few months ago but is having a break now.

verbatim2
02-10-2021, 09:16 PM
She did a few months ago but is having a break now.

Thank you. Under the name Nali?

Riff888
02-10-2021, 10:29 PM
Thank you. Under the name Nali?Yes, same name, same girl with top shelf service.

ivies555
03-10-2021, 09:27 AM
What’s their WeChat?

youngnfun
03-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Can anyone confirm what the rooms are like that they're using?

konfuzion
03-10-2021, 12:38 PM
Can anyone confirm what the rooms are like that they're using?
Nice apartment rooms clean and new sheet

Niceguy11
04-10-2021, 08:46 PM

Should try Annie bro. I remember seeing her at No 5 a few months ago. Apologies for not posting any AR's as I was too tired to post. Her ass is amazing in doggy and her boobs are natural B cups, shaved pussy as well.

After doggy style bro, she said "would you like to cum in my mouth ?" I was like hell yeah ! So yeah, not a bad punt. But damn that is sexy. Pics on the website and on their Gladesville outcall website are 100% real and their No 5 website are real. She also works at No 5 and I think Gladesville under the same name.

Riff888
04-10-2021, 10:34 PM
Should try Annie bro. I remember seeing her at No 5 a few months ago. Apologies for not posting any AR's as I was too tired to post. Her ass is amazing in doggy and her boobs are natural B cups, shaved pussy as well.

After doggy style bro, she said "would you like to cum in my mouth ?" I was like hell yeah ! So yeah, not a bad punt. But damn that is sexy. Pics on the website and on their Gladesville outcall website are 100% real and their No 5 website are real. She also works at No 5 and I think Gladesville under the same name.Hahahaha wow I just enquired about her [emoji1787]
Yes I was told she looks way better than her pictures and is pretty young with nice curves.

tawer5ag
06-10-2021, 05:12 PM
Damn, patty and leenas pics makes me want to break the 5km thing. [emoji28]

waifuman
06-10-2021, 05:37 PM
Damn, patty and leenas pics makes me want to break the 5km thing. [emoji28]

Are they new? Anyone got any AR on them?

Thomash
06-10-2021, 09:08 PM
Are they new? Anyone got any AR on them?

No they aren't new. They are from N5M, and there are few AR around. Both are top notch Thai WL in my opinion.

Mrmax
07-10-2021, 09:24 AM
Is there a website for Gladesviille 42 incall service or is it Wechat only?

Thomash
07-10-2021, 09:32 AM
Is there a website for Gladesviille 42 incall service or is it Wechat only?

It's literally on the first post of this topic.

Riff888
07-10-2021, 10:37 AM
It's literally on the first post of this topic.Lol why can't people read?

The other day I get a PM from a guy asking if I did an AR for a girl when he's made a few comments in my actual AR for that girl [emoji1787]

I'm done replying to silly PM questions.

Meng
07-10-2021, 10:58 AM
It's literally on the first post of this topic.

This isn't 42G it's their sister shop N5M. All the girls rostered there are also from N5M in Marrickville.

waifuman
07-10-2021, 11:15 AM
No they aren't new. They are from N5M, and there are few AR around. Both are top notch Thai WL in my opinion.

cheers mate! Thai WL are definitely some of my favourite

Mrmax
07-10-2021, 11:19 AM
Thanks for your reply. I had seen the link on first pages but I thought this was for Marrickville girls not Gladesville. Chill not long now.

Meng
07-10-2021, 12:18 PM
Thanks for your reply. I had seen the link on first pages but I thought this was for Marrickville girls not Gladesville. Chill not long now.

Yea you are right. So the OP who started this thread has the wrong title. It should be Marrickville incall not Gladesville incall as the girls are from N5M and not 42G on that website listed.

Labia Vortex
07-10-2021, 05:44 PM
Yea you are right. So the OP who started this thread has the wrong title. It should be Marrickville incall not Gladesville incall as the girls are from N5M and not 42G on that website listed.
When the service started it was Ryde based.. then extended to Wolli Creek

Riff888
07-10-2021, 08:12 PM
When the service started it was Ryde based.. then extended to Wolli CreekYes to service both 42 and N5 clients.

Guys, if you haven't seen Patty yet I would highly recommend her.

I'm still shaking.

Wow, what an experience, instant GFE.

Non stop DFK and loves DATY. Soft and sensual BBBJ and very passionate sex.

waifuman
07-10-2021, 10:19 PM
Yes to service both 42 and N5 clients.

I'm still shaking.

Alright… you convinced me.

Riff888
08-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Alright… you convinced me.You have about 2 weeks left.

When shops open up again, a few girls will not be back at N5. I'm not saying who or where.

Thomash
08-10-2021, 10:48 AM
Yes to service both 42 and N5 clients.

I'm still shaking.

Glad you took the plunge! Her and Leena are my favourite Thai WL

Meng
08-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Glad you took the plunge! Her and Leena are my favourite Thai WL

Woolli creek is way to far for me lol.

I always wonder about the girls that alternate between Ryde and Woolli creek. Like how do they do it? Aren't there like police presence preventing you from travelling more than 5km?

Thomash
08-10-2021, 01:11 PM

I always wonder about the girls that alternate between Ryde and Woolli creek. Like how do they do it? Aren't there like police presence preventing you from travelling more than 5km?

Yeah same for me it is too far but I have seen them both at N5M before lockdown.
And for your second part of the question, I personally never seen any police in my area checking where I am coming from and going to (north shore). Had to go to city once and had to take the train, again no police in sight. I think they are / were mainly busy around LGA of concerns and on the weekend blocking the roads to the city.

Riff888
08-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Glad you took the plunge! Her and Leena are my favourite Thai WLI can see why they're your favourite.

I would love to try Leena as well if I get the chance.

Riff888
08-10-2021, 01:35 PM

I always wonder about the girls that alternate between Ryde and Woolli creek. Like how do they do it? Aren't there like police presence preventing you from travelling more than 5km?I have never come across any police presence but I've been using Waze to avoid them.

Thomash
08-10-2021, 10:20 PM
I can see why they're your favourite.

I would love to try Leena as well if I get the chance.

Service level between both Leena and patty are the same. Non stop DFK, BBBJ, love DATY and great sessions (at least pre lockdown). Around same age. Face is subjective, both are beautiful in their own way but if I had to chose one looks wise I would say Leena. She has whiter skin as well if that matters to you. Personality and conversation patty is better IMO.

tawer5ag
09-10-2021, 07:32 AM
I get how that one member linked the jaybankpresents video of that asian girl and said susan looks like her.

She definitely does resemble her face wise.
Body is similar, but susan is a bit more slimmer than the one in the vid.

As riff has said, she has amazing dtbbbj. Im not that long but some ladies who dt me couldnt go as deep as her.

Only slowly fucked her mouth. Would love to try doing it a bit faster/rougher in the future.

Saw her and thought her face wasnt of early 20s, could prolly be mid or late or even early30? But thats stretching it as she said shes studying.

Body is hella fit though, so you prolly wont even complain about th minor thing such as age.

As my other review of another wl, i was turned off by the "baby" and their tone/dirty talk. Again, i shouldve told the girl to not do it, but i didnt. My fault there, somehow i thought it would be different this time.

Maybe thats why i like my favourite wl, no obviously fake sex talk.
Makes it feel more passionate and makes me feel more into the session.

With all that, i actually learned that i prefer rather inexperienced wl/ml or just those who dont use the overly obvious fake sex talk or fake orgasms while using tons of lube to make it seem that they came or are wet.

youngnfun
09-10-2021, 09:03 AM
You have about 2 weeks left.

When shops open up again, a few girls will not be back at N5. I'm not saying who or where.

Has anyone asked Patty if she'll be back at No.5 when it re-opens?

tawer5ag
09-10-2021, 11:11 AM
You have about 2 weeks left.

Can we ask why and how many? [emoji23]

Riff888
09-10-2021, 11:54 AM
Can we ask why and how many? [emoji23]

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using TapatalkPlease read my previous post.

The answer is no, you'll have to ask them yourself or they would have told you if they want your repeat business.

Riff888
09-10-2021, 12:08 PM
I get how that one member linked the jaybankpresents video of that asian girl and said susan looks like her.

She definitely does resemble her face wise.
Body is similar, but susan is a bit more slimmer than the one in the vid.

As riff has said, she has amazing dtbbbj. Im not that long but some ladies who dt me couldnt go as deep as her.

Only slowly fucked her mouth. Would love to try doing it a bit faster/rougher in the future.

Saw her and thought her face wasnt of early 20s, could prolly be mid or late or even early30? But thats stretching it as she said shes studying.

Body is hella fit though, so you prolly wont even complain about th minor thing such as age.

As my other review of another wl, i was turned off by the "baby" and their tone/dirty talk. Again, i shouldve told the girl to not do it, but i didnt. My fault there, somehow i thought it would be different this time.

Maybe thats why i like my favourite wl, no obviously fake sex talk.
Makes it feel more passionate and makes me feel more into the session.

With all that, i actually learned that i prefer rather inexperienced wl/ml or just those who dont use the overly obvious fake sex talk or fake orgasms while using tons of lube to make it seem that they came or are wet.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using TapatalkI've never had that experience with Susan, she's not over the top.

Yes the reason the goes really deep is because she does it slow. She's not a pornstar specialising in face destroying, dude you're watching too much porn.

She doesn't need to use lube if you DATY or 69 beforehand.

I think her face is similar to this girl.74530

tawer5ag
09-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Please read my previous post.

The answer is no, you'll have to ask them yourself or they would have told you if they want your repeat business.

Post? You mean reply on this thread?
Didnt i quote it?[emoji848]

I was being cheeky and using questions which you hadnt said that we shouldnt ask.

I asked because i cant visit the wolli girls as its too far from me.

tawer5ag
09-10-2021, 12:22 PM
I've never had that experience with Susan, she's not over the top.

Yes the reason the goes really deep is because she does it slow. She's not a pornstar specialising in face destroying, dude you're watching too much porn.

She doesn't need to use lube if you DATY or 69 beforehand.

I think her face is similar to this girl.74530

Didnt mean she was over the top.
She did it every now and then, but it was just obvious that it was fake and a performance. Again, it may just be me, but i found that it shocks me out of the enjoyment of the session.

Some other punters might not mind it.
It may be a typical thing that wls do, which lots of punters like/enjoy.
But its just not for me, as i enjoy a more natural reaction and/or performance.

If you read my previous post about the experience, which you quoted.
Also, you shouldve read the "bit" word and how i used it to describe how i wanna try something for the dtbbbj.
Obviously im not talking about the rough facefucking from porn.
You assume too much and skip important keywords.

youngnfun
09-10-2021, 01:05 PM
I'm also in the same position where these girls are too far for me to visit currently.

Anyone else know if Patty plans to be back at No.5 after lockdown?

Riff888
09-10-2021, 01:14 PM
For the record, I don't ask the girls anything, they just tell me or ask me questions.

spir55
10-10-2021, 09:24 AM
a bit pricy. but it will get more expensive as the dollar falls and the girls start leaving australia.

dotcumdotinyou
10-10-2021, 02:12 PM
I think its quite reasonable for the situation we're in.

The E&B lottery where you paying $300 for the hour on an unknown girl with unknown service is a bit pricey. At the very minimum here you can be certain to get the girl in the picture and the service as described. Or better still the service you received from the girl if you saw her at the shop.

In my opinion they and 42 private have done a great job during the lockdown and should be commended for it.

dotcumdotinyou
10-10-2021, 02:13 PM

The E&B lottery where you paying $300 for the hour on an unknown girl with unknown service is a bit pricey. At the very minimum here you can be certain to get the girl in the picture and the service as described. Or better still the service you received from the girl if you saw her at the shop.

In my opinion they and 42 private have done a great job during the lockdown and should be commended for it.

Riff888
10-10-2021, 02:23 PM

In my opinion they and 42 private have done a great job during the lockdown and should be commended for it.Yes the best private setup out of all the shops in Sydney.

The price at $300 would cover the additional costs of apartment rental.

I'm looking forward to the refurbished N5.

Link156
14-10-2021, 11:35 AM
Does anyone have Intel of c momo ?

thefatness
14-10-2021, 01:12 PM
Available at Ryde incall

Link156
14-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Available at Ryde incall do you know if she goes by another name?

thefatness
14-10-2021, 03:40 PM
https://seggs.xyz/

She goes by C Momo

Riff888
14-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Lol well that went around in a circle.

Thomash
14-10-2021, 05:53 PM
How is C Momo's service ?

thefatness
14-10-2021, 06:06 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/_gnarkid/status/907496145512914944?lang=en about 90% of this

konfuzion
16-10-2021, 09:40 AM
So happy jay back

Riff888
16-10-2021, 09:46 AM
So happy jay backI think we'll see a few old favourites back.

Riff888
17-10-2021, 12:35 PM
So apparently Jay doesn't do doubles [emoji24]
Would have been awesome with her and Susan.

limbi8888
17-10-2021, 01:23 PM
So apparently Jay doesn't do doubles [emoji24]
Would have been awesome with her and Susan.

haha - you can't always get what you want, i'm sure someone will double with you

Riff888
17-10-2021, 01:44 PM
haha - you can't always get what you want, i'm sure someone will double with youStar and Tami pretty much the only Korean girls to do doubles [emoji2]

Riff888
18-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Susan was in top form last night. Wow blew me away, just a total GFE.

Being a regular has it's benefits.

Sharphorse
18-10-2021, 10:23 AM
No.5 not reopening today? They’re still doing the semi private apartment thing for awhile?

Riff888
18-10-2021, 10:41 AM
No.5 not reopening today? They’re still doing the semi private apartment thing for awhile?Next week, same for 42G I believe.

Riff888
19-10-2021, 07:50 PM
I'm sitting in my car writing this.

I have just experienced the wild child that is Leena and I'm blown away. I'm calling it, probably my best punt this year.

She opened the door wearing nothing but a large shirt like your GF would. DFK from the time I walked in, into the room, pushes me against the wall taking my clothes off. Off comes her shirt, amazing body. Goes down on me. I'm like, wait... what.. about ... shower.. but ... but .... but....oh... Okay, just dropped my wallet, phone, keys.

This girl is an artist.

Best CIM I've had in ages, I don't know if she swalloed or let it drip out but she kept on going and I was hard for ages.

Such an intense orgasm.

Songs will be written about her.

GoldfishMan
19-10-2021, 08:16 PM
I'm sitting in my car writing this.

I have just experienced the wild child that is Leena and I'm blown away. I'm calling it, probably my best punt this year.

She opened the door wearing nothing but a large shirt like your GF would. DFK from the time I walked in, into the room, pushes me against the wall taking my clothes off. Off comes her shirt, amazing body. Goes down on me. I'm like, wait... what.. about ... shower.. but ... but .... but....oh... Okay, just dropped my wallet, phone, keys.

This girl is an artist.

Best CIM I've had in ages, I don't know if she swalloed or let it drip out but she kept on going and I was hard for ages.

Such an intense orgasm.

Songs will be written about her.

Sounds exactly like a session I had with T Alin at Ginza when she was still working. Practically raped me when I set foot in the room, no mention of shower or needing to clean me up. Fuck that was one of the hottest sessions I've had.

Riff888
19-10-2021, 08:29 PM
Sounds exactly like a session I had with T Alin at Ginza when she was still working. Practically raped me when I set foot in the room, no mention of shower or needing to clean me up. Fuck that was one of the hottest sessions I've had.Could be the same girl, she did say she worked there and had her own room. Pretty tall, almost 170cm, big boobs, pretty face.

While the was attacking me she said, you are here to see Leena right? I said, I don't care who Leena is I want to see you. Good thing she was Leena [emoji1787]

Just wow, what a performance. She knew I was about to blow and got into position, I didn't even have to tell her.

She's one of those Thai girls that could be mistaken for Korean.

yug
19-10-2021, 09:12 PM
^^ Interesting.

Just to let you know T Alin is darker Asian though. I would say she has almost brownish complexion.
Here are few picture of hers (looks white in the picture because of lighting):

GoldfishMan
19-10-2021, 09:26 PM
Could be the same girl, she did say she worked there and had her own room. Pretty tall, almost 170cm, big boobs, pretty face.

While the was attacking me she said, you are here to see Leena right? I said, I don't care who Leena is I want to see you. Good thing she was Leena [emoji1787]

Just wow, what a performance. She knew I was about to blow and got into position, I didn't even have to tell her.

She's one of those Thai girls that could be mistaken for Korean.

Hilarious mate, she asked you who you were seeing after attacking you, loll!!

Pretty sure this ain't Alin. As others said, the look in the photos completely don't match. I reckon this must be "Thai style hospitality"!

Riff888
19-10-2021, 09:28 PM
Alin, when she was working in Ginza, was a big and strong built girl. Her face was round at that time. Her skin colour was a little bit tan not silky white. The photo of “Leena” shows that she looks a bit different than she was about two to three years ago if she is in fact “Alin”. Alin was described as Thai and Chinese mix in Ginza.Yes, I'm 172cm and she's almost my hight and built well, beautiful proportions.

She moved my hands to the back of her head during BBBJ encouraging me to face f$#k her. She uses her hands so my dick didn't go too deep.

It doesn't matter if she's the same girl, the good thing is she'll be at N5 next week.

Patty on the other hand told me she's know as Aileen at another shop and might go there after lockdown.

Riff888
19-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Hilarious mate, she asked you who you were seeing after attacking you, loll!!

Pretty sure this ain't Alin. As others said, the look in the photos completely don't match. I reckon this must be "Thai style hospitality"!Definitely the top end of Thai service quality.

Nali is awesome too but more relaxed and submissive.

yug
19-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Patty on the other hand told me she's know as Aileen at another shop and might go there after lockdown.

Yep, she is Aileen at Ginza Empire.
She was my last punt before the lockdown.

Thomash
19-10-2021, 09:41 PM
Definitely the top end of Thai service quality.

Nali is awesome too but more relaxed and submissive.

Man I'm glad you got to see patty and Leena.
Yeah as I told you Leena is more pale and less Thai looking.

Both amazing services!

Riff888
19-10-2021, 09:46 PM
^^ Interesting.

Just to let you know T Alin is darker Asian though. I would say she has almost brownish complexion.
Here are few picture of hers (looks white in the picture because of lighting):

74671Yeah, she doesn't look like that. Doesn't really have a round face. Reminded me of this girl.

She doesn't look Thai but sure sounds Thai. Pretty thick Thai accent.74672

Riff888
19-10-2021, 09:47 PM
Man I'm glad you got to see patty and Leena.
Yeah as I told you Leena is more pale and less Thai looking.

Both amazing services!I'm so glad I did see her but now I want more [emoji24]

Thomash
19-10-2021, 09:55 PM
I'm so glad I did see her but now I want more [emoji24]

I feel you, I saw them quite a lot both of them and it took me a lot of restraint not to go back more often 😂

Sharphorse
20-10-2021, 08:07 AM
Thanks mate. I still haven’t tried the apartment set up they’re doing at the moment but considering. I’ve actually been celibate the whole lockdown and looking to break it very soon haha.

I’ve also seen Leena and had a very similar experience. This was earlier this year at No.5. Was a great PSE but for some reason I personally prefer the GFE of Jay, Nali, Taylor (and some others that have probably sadly left now) so only saw her the one time

Riff888
20-10-2021, 09:05 AM
Thanks mate. I still haven’t tried the apartment set up they’re doing at the moment but considering. I’ve actually been celibate the whole lockdown and looking to break it very soon haha.

I’ve also seen Leena and had a very similar experience. This was earlier this year at No.5. Was a great PSE but for some reason I personally prefer the GFE of Jay, Nali, Taylor (and some others that have probably sadly left now) so only saw her the one timeI have so many favorites at N5 at the moment. It has been an expensive lockdown but totally worth it.

paulgallen
20-10-2021, 09:28 AM
I think some punters will know Alin ain't ever gonna come back.

Thomash
20-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Anyone tried Maya and Kaly in Ryde? They look juicy as well 🤔

Riff888
20-10-2021, 02:00 PM
Anyone tried Maya and Kaly in Ryde? They look juicy as well [emoji848]No but Maya has natural big Boobs.

Better hurry, today might be the last day of operation and I have other plans today.

bigmansam
21-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Not updating that site anymore, are they finished?

Riff888
21-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Not updating that site anymore, are they finished?Yeah I'm pretty sure.

They were cleaning out the Ryde place last night.

They are getting the shops ready for Monday.

Rosters should be out soon.

Sharphorse
21-10-2021, 12:26 PM
I saw Kaly on the N5 roster a few times before lockdown and was curious but never saw her. She seems like she would be hot but she only does standard.

I do remember Cambodian Michelle from there only giving standard but she was hot and still put in a lot of effort to please and was still totally worth seeing

Sharphorse
21-10-2021, 12:29 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure.

Damn, I was ready to give their set up a try today or tomorrow. I’ll be back at work and too busy on Monday 😭 😂

Bolbsolb
21-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure.

Thank you for all the inside info big bro Riff

bigmansam
21-10-2021, 03:44 PM
Bit crazy they are not operating at all for a couple of days, I would have thought they would be quite busy

dotcumdotinyou
21-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Not that that crazy, they have to clean both apartments, clean and do minor adjustments to the shops and give the girls a rest to freshen up for next week. Also a lot of other shops are open so it wouldn't have been as busy for them this week.

max_power
02-11-2021, 06:22 AM
Anyone know where Chinese Susan is working now

konfuzion
02-11-2021, 08:05 AM
Anyone know where Chinese Susan is working now
Was in M5 yesterday but not today check rosters at 5 and 42

Riff888
02-11-2021, 08:46 AM
Anyone know where Chinese Susan is working nowShe alternates between N5 and 42G.

She's Susan at N5 and could go by her original name of Fairy at 42G.