PDA

View Full Version : Question Why so many cheap customers?

130botany
09-08-2021, 02:07 PM
I know some customers are super nice. They are nice to our girls, they do not bargain about our price, they are polite, happy to provide better service to them.

HOWEVER, at least 30% of the customers I met are being so cheap. They will say " how about $50 in total for 1 hour" "hey, $80 for full service". Do they know you will get what you pay for. If you want to pay only $50 for 1 hour, yes I can do that. I will show a 60y old lady to you.

For god's sake, those cheap customers, I know some of you guys are on this forum, but I still want to talk to you guys " go masturbate yourself "! If you do not have enough money, go to cheap places like auburn, Blacktown. Do not hang around the CBD area. Sometimes I really want to shout in front of their face"Fukk off loser"

Meng
09-08-2021, 07:57 PM
Lol. If you can't afford a session at the brothel then stick with your hands or maybe get a girlfriend.

rooter
09-08-2021, 08:15 PM
Good on you love! That’s telling them!
You feel better now that you got that off your chest? ;)

JJBlows
09-08-2021, 08:18 PM
I know some customers are super nice. They are nice to our girls, they do not bargain about our price, they are polite, happy to provide better service to them.

HOWEVER, at least 30% of the customers I met are being so cheap. They will say " how about $50 in total for 1 hour" "hey, $80 for full service". Do they know you will get what you pay for. If you want to pay only $50 for 1 hour, yes I can do that. I will show a 60y old lady to you.

For god's sake, those cheap customers, I know some of you guys are on this forum, but I still want to talk to you guys " go masturbate yourself "! If you do not have enough money, go to cheap places like auburn, Blacktown. Do not hang around the CBD area. Sometimes I really want to shout in front of their face"Fukk off loser"

Some men are just cheap and don't want to pay at all but some girls do the shops no favours for what they charge, example is one shop i had a hot girl charge me 50 for HJ and $80 for BBBJ and being naked too and she was hot as hell, went to another shop once and the girl tried to charge me $100 for a naked HJ only and she was not attractive at all.

Warrabong
09-08-2021, 09:25 PM

Supply and demand. If your girls are the goods you can turn away blokes that don’t pay enough. But if your girls are not that good your shop will go broke.

Hope your back open again soon and can put it to the test

buster
09-08-2021, 09:56 PM

That's just glorious ... poor old auburn and blacktown caught in the crossfire

Climax598
09-08-2021, 10:08 PM
Some men are just cheap and don't want to pay at all but some girls do the shops no favours for what they charge, example is one shop i had a hot girl charge me 50 for HJ and $80 for BBBJ and being naked too and she was hot as hell, went to another shop once and the girl tried to charge me $100 for a naked HJ only and she was not attractive at all.
You which got the have more business. Ya some wl/ml don't know their market value. The smart one know how to price themselves especially ml.

Nelly69
09-08-2021, 10:31 PM

LOL, is this Dream girls; the shop that takes your money before showing you any girls? I stop coming because I hated the customer service. I agree with you on the customer being cheap but you probably should up your service as well...

Climax598
09-08-2021, 10:38 PM
Wow OP you have a unhappy 😡 customer

carmen farquis
10-08-2021, 06:49 AM
Jeez you've been holding that in a long time seeing that you wouldn't even have seen a customer in at least 7 weeks.

Johnisfun1969
10-08-2021, 07:18 AM

First of all welcome to this forum and thanks for sharing your views. I must say I have been to your shop and had great service each time. I have been fortunate to pick nice girls.

Yes there are all kinds of men out there as there are the service providers. While most girls do a good job we come across plenty of bait and switch joints or the girl is not at all interested and even rushes the service after she has taken the money. I can say majority of punters here will be happy to pay for fair service in return. There are a few who don’t mind tipping extra if they are looked after. Yes you will get the cheap Charlie also. That’s how they get their kicks from. It’s part of the whole business of sex trade “the good the bad and the ugly 😉”.

GoldfishMan
10-08-2021, 10:15 AM
Where's bro lonelyheart when you need him?
I bet we'll see some real fireworks if he posts something here...

the_boss_king
10-08-2021, 11:06 AM
i feel like some shops should make that a condition of entry. no bargaining lol

rooter
10-08-2021, 12:30 PM
I hope botany130 becomes a regular contributor to the forum. I like her feistiness and chutzpah :)

MisterWhippy
10-08-2021, 01:50 PM
You should try selling stuff (or even giving stuff away for free) on Gumtree or FB Marketplace. The choosing beggar and low-baller community in Sydney is out of control.

Try giving away free furniture for example, you'll get people asking if you can organize a truck to deliver it, can you also supply matching chairs for free, etc.etc. LOL

I don't engage, just click "block".

asiafever
10-08-2021, 02:43 PM
You should try selling stuff (or even giving stuff away for free) on Gumtree or FB Marketplace. The choosing beggar and low-baller community in Sydney is out of control.

Try giving away free furniture for example, you'll get people asking if you can organize a truck to deliver it, can you also supply matching chairs for free, etc.etc. LOL

I don't engage, just click "block".

Fuck me this is so true. The delivery one kills me.
My personal favourite "what's your best price?" My best price is the full price I advertised cockhead...

JJBlows
10-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Should post on the door "no money, no honey!!"

Niisato
10-08-2021, 05:00 PM
Hey 130botany - is there a particular nationality that's always asking for discounts?

Some WLs have told me about some groups being cheap, but I won't share here at the risk of offending...

130botany
10-08-2021, 05:53 PM
Hey 130botany - is there a particular nationality that's always asking for discounts?

Some WLs have told me about some groups being cheap, but I won't share here at the risk of offending...

Yes, Indian, Nepalese, Lebanese,some areas around Laos, Mid East

DireStraits
10-08-2021, 11:10 PM

FFS mate… if you’re not 16 you should know there’s dickheads in every nationality. That isn’t what this is about, although OP’s post is kinda useless anyway, apart from entertaining a few of us.

storry_teller
10-08-2021, 11:48 PM
Let me tell you what cheap customer is.
I’ve been to waxing shop for Brazilian and the girls talk to me during waxing. The girls told me about few guys who came just for the wax of the base of cock, not for full Brazilian, not even around cock and only need to pay $20 for that. And guess what, they cum when the girls hold the cock, no ashamed after that. Obviously, they intentionally come for that service so instead of staying for at least 30 mins then go for extra and pay in total $70, they just pay $20 for hj.
One girl in Kogarah told me about one guy came to her shop frequently that almost all the girls there know him. Well dressed, hand shake all the time. The first time she met him, he cum when she just teased between his legs so she didn’t get extra. On the second time, she was aware of him easy to cum so tried not to touch him. That guy then refused to get extra but insisted her just to touch him a little bit. “I’m easy to cum so just touch me a bit, please”. No ashamed. He’ve done to all the girls there till all of them know his trick.
And also many guys who doesn’t want to pay for extra but wank in front of the ml, or guys who wank while calling shops to ask for girl’s description and service. That’s cheap!

Markin
11-08-2021, 01:30 AM
I rode past this shop today and noticed that the under awning sign had the light turned on. Not that that means anything necessarily...

Labia Vortex
11-08-2021, 01:46 AM
The girls at 130 are great
The unhappy miserable Chinese Mamasan is a disaster

130botany
11-08-2021, 07:49 AM

How dare you talk to me like this !

Warrabong
11-08-2021, 08:02 AM
I’ve been to waxing shop for Brazilian and the girls talk to me during waxing. The girls told me about few guys who came just for the wax of the base of cock, not for full Brazilian, not even around cock and only need to pay $20 for that. And guess what, they cum when the girls hold the cock, no ashamed after that. Obviously, they intentionally come for that service so instead of staying for at least 30 mins then go for extra and pay in total $70, they just pay $20 for hj.
One girl in Kogarah told me about one guy came to her shop frequently that almost all the girls there know him. Well dressed, hand shake all the time. The first time she met him, he cum when she just teased between his legs so she didn’t get extra. On the second time, she was aware of him easy to cum so tried not to touch him. That guy then refused to get extra but insisted her just to touch him a little bit. “I’m easy to cum so just touch me a bit, please”. No ashamed. He’ve done to all the girls there till all of them know his trick.
And also many guys who doesn’t want to pay for extra but wank in front of the ml, or guys who wank while calling shops to ask for girl’s description and service. That’s cheap!

Haha that’s really CHEAP and SHIT form. His karma is that he will never please a woman either. What a wanker

HoorayForBoobies
11-08-2021, 08:28 AM
FFS mate… if you’re not 16 you should know there’s dickheads in every nationality. That isn’t what this is about, although OP’s post is kinda useless anyway, apart from entertaining a few of us.

Agreed that there is dickheads in every nationality, however some have a much higher percentage than others.

But the discussion is about cheapness.

Higher percentage nationalities are part of the cultural behavior that is considered normal in the home country but a dickhead or cheap move here in Aus.

asiafever
11-08-2021, 09:56 AM

Yeah that is pretty terrible stuff. I've never really understood over-the-top tightarsery.

cumquat
11-08-2021, 10:28 AM
Over the top gift-ery and flattery just another end of the same spectrum

how many guys here think they’ve
Got that special connection and the provider seems to always offer me and only me that special discounted rate .

You guys take it right? kiss them on the cheek and say see ya next time ..who gallantly puts up what they think is the real $)$$ for the PSE /GfE hour they just got ?

Tight ass? Or just a Special customer

personally with the OP could only imagine how shrill and brittle the experience of being in this reception could be like …

maybe you could consider having the new customer read and sign a consent to services form…

storry_teller
11-08-2021, 12:47 PM
Over the top gift-ery and flattery just another end of the same spectrum

how many guys here think they’ve
Got that special connection and the provider seems to always offer me and only me that special discounted rate .

You guys take it right? kiss them on the cheek and say see ya next time ..who gallantly puts up what they think is the real $)$$ for the PSE /GfE hour they just got ?

Tight ass? Or just a Special customer

personally with the OP could only imagine how shrill and brittle the experience of being in this reception could be like …

maybe you could consider having the new customer read and sign a consent to services form…
Who kisses who? Ml don’t like your kisses as they don’t need it, :)). My regulars sometimes say they don’t really need box of chocolates or flowers, or those stuffs you said but they wish they could have more tips instead, :)).

MisterWhippy
11-08-2021, 01:41 PM
Who kisses who? Ml don’t like your kisses as they don’t need it, :)). My regulars sometimes say they don’t really need box of chocolates or flowers, or those stuffs you said but they wish they could have more tips instead, :)).

Straight talk, yes.

My punting life was simpler after I realized these ladies don't want friendship, "orgasms", attention or gifts (except cash). All they want is for me to be hygienic, well behaved, and to get in and out promptly so they can get the money & move on to the next customer and his money.

It's simple and I respect it. It means I can focus more on what I want to get out of the experience.

PervySage
11-08-2021, 04:53 PM

Hahah.

The mamasan at 130 has a reputation too. Not just the cheap customers 😆😆😆

Funandfun
11-08-2021, 05:26 PM

There are some other reviews about you as well. Not to mention that one thread is removed altogether with more details of your business practices
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?86389-My-first-visit-to-Dream-Girls&p=1592739#post1592739

130botany
11-08-2021, 05:35 PM
There are some other reviews about you as well. Not to mention that one thread is removed altogether with more details of your business practices
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?86389-My-first-visit-to-Dream-Girls&p=1592739#post1592739

This is my shop. I can do whatever I want. My girls are great, so what? You guys still will come to my shop and let me make the money from your pocket lol.

Climax598
11-08-2021, 06:16 PM
How dare you FUCK me like this! That would be a better response. No you just open a can of worms. Good luck

Thomas Crown
11-08-2021, 07:07 PM
Straight talk, yes.

My punting life was simpler after I realized these ladies don't want friendship, "orgasms", attention or gifts (except cash). All they want is for me to be hygienic, well behaved, and to get in and out promptly so they can get the money & move on to the next customer and his money.

It's simple and I respect it. It means I can focus more on what I want to get out of the experience.

Quite possibly the truest 77 words I’ve read on this forum for a long, long time.

Bravo Mr Whippy. Words to live by.

rooter
11-08-2021, 07:13 PM
Yes, Indian, Nepalese, Lebanese,some areas around Laos, Mid East

Gotta love the way this lady talks straight, upfront and honest. Tells it like it is. Doesn't hold back her words. She is a gem!

Jaygee
11-08-2021, 07:54 PM
Yes, well said Whippy.
I am starting to just book in for 30 mins now . . wham bam, thank you, ma'am!!

Ultimately, you get what you pay for!!

HardCore
11-08-2021, 11:34 PM
Plenty of girls prefer 30 mins, get you in.... blow your load.... collect your cash... and get you out the door.... then forget you till next time.... don't feel bad, as it's just a job for them.

Some can even act like some of the best actresses on the planet and make you feel like a King.

They are still great fun to spend some time and enjoy that 30 mins.

Rogeryou
12-08-2021, 02:42 AM
Straight talk, yes.

Well said MW that’s exactly how it is and yet someone posted a thread “how do I know if she has cum “ 🤣🤣🤣 fuck me

Thomas Crown
12-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Well said MW that’s exactly how it is and yet someone posted a thread “how do I know if she has cum “ 🤣🤣🤣 fuck me

Gotta agree Mr Rog. One of the most useless threads to ever appear on this forum 😂😂😂

aussiegaigin
12-08-2021, 04:42 PM
As an Aussie, I find it amusing that an Asian person is complaining about bargaining.

warwick1
12-08-2021, 04:54 PM
As an Aussie, I find it amusing that an Asian person is complaining about bargaining.

Spot on..................

limbi8888
12-08-2021, 05:27 PM
pretty simple, get payment upfront, ask people to leave if they argue.
When i'm in these places i find they tend to have hidden charges and different girls offer different things for their services.
Would be good if there was a set price per service, but i understand these hidden industries are hard to do so.
I tend to just only go for what's offered, if service is bad then i go to a different place. No use arguing about it.

On a side note - Personally in business i hate to deal with Indian people, they tend to negotiate and ask for more than they agree to pay.

MisterWhippy
12-08-2021, 05:48 PM
pretty simple, get payment upfront, ask people to leave if they argue.

Well of course they could if they wanted to. So I wonder why they don't? When they've got a difficult customer there who's haggling, why don't they drive them away and get paid nothing?

Oh I think I just answered my own question! :)

But complaining about haggling customers is cheap, costs nothing :D

DayMan69
12-08-2021, 06:23 PM
Mouthy mamasans aside, being a cheapskate is bad for us all.

New member here, but punter for some 15 years.

Twice over the years ive had girls complain about a punter earlier who just upped and walked out of the massage shop without paying for the extras. Little suburban places with no security to speak of. That sucks big time. The girls earn every penny imho and this is just straight up disrepectful.

And more than a few girls are wary until you get to know them... because someone weighing twice as much has taken advantage, done a little more than desired and then haggled.

End result; wary girls, cynical of your intentions and a little stand offish until you prove you're not a dick. As it were.

My 3 cents? Be clean, respectful and pay up properly. You'll go far...

130botany
12-08-2021, 07:25 PM

Lfmao, there are so many Aussie cheap rubbish too. Don't you know Asians are much richer than you guys? LOL, don't you know we regard some Aussies as idiots? Let me tell you a truth, so many Aussie girl ask our MLs to be their "gf" and paid nothing. LOL, you think a dinner can exchange for a free sex? Come on, I guess you do not know the real sugar daddys.

GoldfishMan
12-08-2021, 07:46 PM
https://youtu.be/oY2FQ_TKJm4

blackpearl
13-08-2021, 02:44 AM
Lfmao, there are so many Aussie cheap rubbish too. Don't you know Asians are much richer than you guys? LOL, don't you know we regard some Aussies as idiots? Let me tell you a truth, so many Aussie girl ask our MLs to be their "gf" and paid nothing. LOL, you think a dinner can exchange for a free sex? Come on, I guess you do not know the real sugar daddys.

Asians are much richer than Aussies , then why sydney brothel and massage shops are full of asian girls ? Rich people dont suck c** all day to make money . You are very rude and disrespectful .

Climax598
13-08-2021, 02:58 AM
Asians are much richer than Aussies , then why sydney brothel and massage shops are full of asian girls ? Rich people dont suck c** all day to make money . You are very rude and disrespectful .
The suck dick one are overseas Asian. Haven't you know. Mostly visa Englisssh so call students.Very few ABA suck dick for money. Not all Asian are rich that I know off. Agree 130 is rude

storry_teller
13-08-2021, 04:00 AM
The suck dick one are overseas Asian. Haven't you know. Mostly visa Englisssh so call students.Very few ABA suck dick for money. Not all Asian are rich that I know off. Agree 130 is rude
Rude, but somehow she pointed out the fact that some Aussie are really cheap. And when they’re cheap, would be much cheaper than others as they think it’s their country and their law will protect them, not the poor girl they try to rip off.

130botany
13-08-2021, 07:32 AM

Hey loser, I think you must be Aussie and you still will kiss those girls who suck C*** everyday, and you will suck her pus*** which has been f** 10 times a day. How about ATMC or king cross full or Aussie girls? Lfmao, you are just racist you know? Sucker

130botany
13-08-2021, 07:34 AM
Rude, but somehow she pointed out the fact that some Aussie are really cheap. And when they’re cheap, would be much cheaper than others as they think it’s their country and their law will protect them, not the poor girl they try to rip off.

At least someone can clearly see the whole picture. I don’t mind being rude, lol, just want to make those dickhead pissed off.

rooter
13-08-2021, 07:46 AM
botany130 is like a breath of fresh air on the Forum.
Great to get mamasan/receptionist views on the Forum.

JJBlows
13-08-2021, 12:03 PM

Lol can't speak for everybody but I have done business with Asian people and they are rich because they are cheap, always haggle you on price 🤣🤣 pot calling the kettle black

warwick1
13-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Lol can't speak for everybody but I have done business with Asian people and they are rich because they are cheap, always haggle you on price ���� pot calling the kettle black

Can't argue with you on that one.......

Rooster18
13-08-2021, 12:58 PM
A lot of stereotypes being thrown here.. Xenophobia is alive and well on the forum from both sides of the fence...

MisterWhippy
13-08-2021, 01:44 PM
Hey loser, I think you must be Aussie and you still will kiss those girls who suck C*** everyday, and you will suck her pus*** which has been f** 10 times a day. How about ATMC or king cross full or Aussie girls? Lfmao, you are just racist you know? Sucker

That's the part I like!

Sometimes when I go down I think I can get a taste of the last guy's cum -- yum! :D

DireStraits
13-08-2021, 02:50 PM
That's the part I like!

Sometimes when I go down I think I can get a taste of the last guy's cum -- yum! :D
Taking the piss, I mean cum, I see 😂

dotcumdotinyou
13-08-2021, 03:16 PM
I love you 130 mamasan

Please keep posting

Labia Vortex
13-08-2021, 03:24 PM
I love you 130 mamasan

Please keep posting
You’ve obviously never dealt with Mamasan
Business would improve by 20% if the place got a new Mamasan
This shop is also associated with a few other venues
The reception in these other places is superior

Rogeryou
13-08-2021, 03:31 PM
This is my shop. I can do whatever I want. My girls are great, so what? You guys still will come to my shop and let me make the money from your pocket lol.

This has to be a fake account!!!

No business owner would be such a “dumb cunt” to make comments like this to their current and potential customers.

You would win the Nobel Prize for idiots, if this was a real account.

dotcumdotinyou
13-08-2021, 03:39 PM
Don't get me wrong Lab...The entertainment she's providing here is priceless, I would never visit any shop she was managing.

130botany
13-08-2021, 04:00 PM

No business owner would be such a “dumb cunt” to make comments like this to their current and potential customers.

I don’t need those rubbish customers, how can you say they are potential?? And my current customers are way better than you guys like this. Loser

grstile
13-08-2021, 04:20 PM
That's the part I like!

Fuck, there are worse things in the average human mouth, or vagina than a little cum. Would be a sad life if you went around freaking out about things like that!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BOjrS3rv7ZY

JJBlows
13-08-2021, 04:30 PM
I wonder if because of the lockdown she is loosing money fast and as a result she has upped the price on the services she may still be providing and customers are refusing to pay for that price now and she is angry and frustrated.

I had a ML who was a Dud service provider keep on messaging me to see her as she needed money for bills but she was asking ridiculous prices and I said no and tried to haggle her down to industry standard as I am not paying that kind of money for what she provided and then she lost her shit and acted like this mamasan, I wonder if it's her as a ML at rhe shop instead of the mamasan

asiafever
13-08-2021, 04:32 PM

Yeah I wasn't 100% sure before but am pretty certain now. As Dot said, very entertaining nonetheless.

Which other shops is 130 linked to?

wilisno
13-08-2021, 04:38 PM
Yeah I wasn't 100% sure before but am pretty certain now. As Dot said, very entertaining nonetheless.

The official account username is Dreamgirl130.

carmen farquis
13-08-2021, 04:44 PM

I was thinking the same thing.

She's either sold the business, its a competitor, someone trolling or she's taken up the pipe

warwick1
13-08-2021, 04:56 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

She's either sold the business, its a competitor, someone trolling or she's taken up the pipe

Maybe all of the above:grimace:

GoldfishMan
13-08-2021, 06:32 PM
I don’t need those rubbish customers, how can you say they are potential?? And my current customers are way better than you guys like this. Loser

OK, I've had enough. On my bucket list now, right after lockdown, I'm heading straight to 130 Botany. I almost creamed in my pants from that trash talk!
Please punish me, I deserve it!!

MisterWhippy
13-08-2021, 06:44 PM
OK, I've had enough. On my bucket list now, right after lockdown, I'm heading straight to 130 Botany. I almost creamed in my pants from that trash talk!

Yeah me too! :D

Does mamasan also serve customers? Because I have a creamy soft serve ready just for her.

Rogeryou
13-08-2021, 07:02 PM

There is only one loser here and that is you!
If you are legitimate and you don’t have the ability to see what you have done here I can’t help you.
I pity anyone that may have to associate with you and feel for the girls that may have to work for you. You are everything that’s is ugly in regards to a businessperson!

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for exposing yourself and your cancerous attitude to us all.

130botany
13-08-2021, 07:21 PM
There is only one loser here and that is you!
If you are legitimate and you don’t have the ability to see what you have done here I can’t help you.
I pity anyone that may have to associate with you and feel for the girls that may have to work for you. You are everything that’s is ugly in regards to a businessperson!

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for exposing yourself and your cancerous attitude to us all.

You are such a hypocrite. I don't need you to teach me how to do things. My girl can make money with me, how about you? If you have a wife, a girlfriend, and a family, you are a cheating trash. If you are single, how bad you are, because you can't even find a girlfriend.

130botany
13-08-2021, 07:22 PM

Does mamasan also serve customers? Because I have a creamy soft serve ready just for her.

If your mother serve others, lol, pay me, i will serve you, sucker

Vader
13-08-2021, 07:42 PM
If your mother serve others, lol, pay me, i will serve you, sucker

I think your mother is calling you for dinner

DireStraits
13-08-2021, 08:00 PM
I saw through it straight away. It’s amazing how many guys here who really should know better don’t see they’re being trolled by another bored punter during these trying times…
Caller “her” a breath of fresh air… I mean, honestly! 🙄
It was mildly entertaining for about 5 minutes, and that’s being generous!

warwick1
13-08-2021, 08:02 PM

Exactly, this what happens when children are allowed internet access unsupervised.....

GoldfishMan
13-08-2021, 08:20 PM

Here's how I imagine it would work. First, you go in and get all that lovely physical/psychological punishment dished out to you from the above mamasan. Then, after all has been said and done and you're a sobbing mess of a loser dipshit that you are, you go to the second course. This is where you meet the ML who promptly takes you from the depths of hell to the heights of heaven. Bliss!!

JJBlows
13-08-2021, 08:34 PM

Is the lady at 130B look alright or is she your typical Chinese boiler?

Her attitude make me imagine its Lucy Lu in the movie payback with Mel gibson

storry_teller
13-08-2021, 09:21 PM
Popcorn popcorn! This one is fun!

MisterWhippy
13-08-2021, 09:51 PM
Here's how I imagine it would work. First, you go in and get all that lovely physical/psychological punishment dished out to you from the above mamasan. Then, after all has been said and done and you're a sobbing mess of a loser dipshit that you are, you go to the second course. This is where you meet the ML who promptly takes you from the depths of hell to the heights of heaven. Bliss!!

Yes papa-GoldfishMan! I will follow you, take your sloppy seconds!

the-sigma-male
13-08-2021, 10:34 PM
Girls are coming up here to work

asiafever
13-08-2021, 11:20 PM

Haha yes!!! With her horse whip.

Raybo
14-08-2021, 12:07 AM
So, 130 are a paid subscriber on here. Affiliated with another shop in the city I believe. If that is the case, why would this thread still be up if it wasn't someone representing the shop?

Getting back to the point, being a tight arse as a customer is probably the worst thing you can do, apart from being rude, unhygenic, agressive etc etc. Accept prices for extras or don't take them up, simple.

happyspider
14-08-2021, 12:16 AM

Affiliated with Sydney Empress at 69 Liverpool St bros

asiafever
14-08-2021, 12:26 AM

Thanks for that mate.

Rogeryou
14-08-2021, 01:10 AM
You are such a hypocrite. I don't need you to teach me how to do things. My girl can make money with me, how about you? If you have a wife, a girlfriend, and a family, you are a cheating trash. If you are single, how bad you are, because you can't even find a girlfriend.

If you are going to use the word hypocrite, you should find out what the meaning is first. You then need to work out how to use it in context so you don’t sound as stupid as you are. But I imagine that would be a bridge too far for someone illiterate from a bum fuck village like you?

Again thanks for showing us how dumb you are 🤣😂

130botany
14-08-2021, 09:01 AM
If you are going to use the word hypocrite, you should find out what the meaning is first. You then need to work out how to use it in context so you don’t sound as stupid as you are. But I imagine that would be a bridge too far for someone illiterate from a bum fuck village like you?

Again thanks for showing us how dumb you are 🤣😂

You Better not come to my shop, if I know you are coming, you will be fucked lol

Johnisfun1969
14-08-2021, 09:52 AM
Guys I thought by now everyone would have picked the 130botany is not the Dreamgirl shop owner. Someone is just taking the piss out of us all. Probably school kids bored in the lockdown. They only want to give the business a bad wrap. Most of the other guys would have realised this. After all punters learn through experience and can smell a dead rat or is the saying can smell something fishy.

JJBlows
14-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Guys I thought by now everyone would have picked the 130botany is not the Dreamgirl shop owner. Someone is just taking the piss out of us all. Probably school kids bored in the lockdown. They only want to give the business a bad wrap. Most of the other guys would have realised this. After all punters learn through experience and can smell a dead rat or is the saying can smell something fishy.

I find it concerning that school kids know about this site, I understand pornhub etc but this place?

cumquat
14-08-2021, 11:34 AM
I find it concerning that school kids know about this site, I understand pornhub etc but this place?

Why ? in what way do you feel there’s an issue and at what age should they ? This site is just as unreal as pornhub

JJBlows
14-08-2021, 11:47 AM
Why ? in what way do you feel there’s an issue and at what age should they ? This site is as just as unreal as pornhub

Anybody can look up porn, but for kids to look up or come across a forum about hookers and join... I dono, just doesn't sit right

Rogeryou
14-08-2021, 11:49 AM
You Better not come to my shop, if I know you are coming, you will be fucked lol

So now you are threatening people in here, I think you might get suspended for that!

You would cry if I stood in front of you 🥲 you

Anyhow we can not talk anymore today because it’s Saturday! I don’t do stupid people on Saturday 😂

JJBlows
14-08-2021, 11:54 AM
So now you are threatening people in here, I think you might get suspended for that!

You would cry if I stood in front of you 🥲 you can bet on that.

Anyhow we can not talk anymore today because it’s Saturday! I don’t do stupid people on Saturday 😂

We all should go to her shop just to haggle her on prices if she is going to threaten us.

cumquat
14-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Anybody can look up porn, but for kids to look up or come across a forum about hookers and join... I dono, just doesn't sit right

Then why if it’s possible a smart ass kid/punter/shit talker is possibly behind this thread … why are you engaging ?

konfuzion
14-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Real shop owner have shop owner profile this is fake by troll

Johnisfun1969
14-08-2021, 01:21 PM

Sorry mate I only meant it seems childish to me, as if some teenager was writing this. A grown up would not be so blunt, abusive or racist. Few readers have only picked this comment and literally believe it. But since the everything is out there it would be naive to think school kids may not come across this site.

cumquat
14-08-2021, 01:39 PM
Sorry mate I only meant it seems childish to me, as if some teenager was writing this. A grown up would not be so blunt, abusive or racist. Few readers have only picked this comment and literally believe it. But since the everything is out there it would be naive to think school kids may not come across this site.

Adults mate are blunt naive racist abusive and any other possibility of poor crude mean thought and actions

Naive to not think that

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2021, 01:41 PM
So, 130 are a paid subscriber on here. Affiliated with another shop in the city I believe. If that is the case, why would this thread still be up if it wasn't someone representing the shop?

Getting back to the point, being a tight arse as a customer is probably the worst thing you can do, apart from being rude, unhygenic, agressive etc etc. Accept prices for extras or don't take them up, simple.

I don’t think 130 is the genuine shop owner. BTW, 130 Botany has a shop owner user name of Dream Girls 130. Unless this username comes up, everything else is just fakes?

130botany
14-08-2021, 02:15 PM

You would cry if I stood in front of you 🥲 you

U think you are tough? Lol, you are just a cheater who betray your family, loser.

Vader
14-08-2021, 02:17 PM

LOL....................

happyspider
14-08-2021, 02:23 PM
I don’t think 130 is the genuine shop owner. BTW, 130 Botany has a shop owner user name of Dream Girls 130. Unless this username comes up, everything else is just fakes?
Maybe so bros as DreamGirl130 joined in 18/01/17 and 130botany just this month.

Rogeryou
14-08-2021, 02:58 PM
U think you are tough? Lol, you are just a cheater who betray your family, loser.

As mentioned before I don’t do stupid people on Saturday's, it’s my day off.

I will respond tomorrow Sunday.

GoldfishMan
14-08-2021, 03:46 PM
He's probably a wanker who tried to haggle the price down at Dreamgirls130 and failed so he's real salty about it. Explains why he's honing in on the haggling topic of all things.

aussiegaigin
14-08-2021, 04:23 PM

Just separating the business from their own personal opinions?

JJBlows
14-08-2021, 06:31 PM
Just separating the business from their own personal opinions?

It could even be one of the ML there who is pissed off and shop is unaware

cumquat
14-08-2021, 06:45 PM
even the popcorn has now gone stale

rooter
14-08-2021, 06:50 PM
even the popcorn has now gone stale

The choc-tops are nice though!

Littlewonder
14-08-2021, 11:19 PM
I never bargain or hassle over the price however there are so many girls out there that are over priced so decide what you want to spend and stick to that and see a girl in that price range.

I have paid as little as $100 for an hour and as much as $1000 I can assure you that the best value for money I have found is $150 so its up to you and what you are looking for.

tawer5ag
15-08-2021, 08:42 AM
I never bargain or hassle over the price however there are so many girls out there that are over priced so decide what you want to spend and stick to that and see a girl in that price range.

I have paid as little as $100 for an hour and as much as $1000 I can assure you that the best value for money I have found is $150 so its up to you and what you are looking for.I realized this as well.
Find a ml/wl that offers services at the price point that you are okay with. Makes you feel good after a session, instead of enjoying the session and then kind of regretting after, as the price was not really juatified.

That being said, i almost always just go and trt to get what extras the ml offers, specially on the first session with them. If the most she goes is bbbj, id go for that. If its fs, id go for that.

Sadly this mindset of mine thinks mls would offer more extras after a few sessions. But i havent actually seen an ml who offered more extra on the next punts.

Realized that it is highly unlikely, given that i usually on do 1-2 sessions with new mls that i havent done a session with. And as i only recently started punting, i only have a handful of ml/wl that have gone over 3 sessions. None of those sessions changed in whatever extras they offer, unless that weird time when i book an ml and turns out, they have period. :Rage:

Edit: theres actually one time where i had a session back to back with 2 mls. I booked one ml, but arrived too early at the shop. Decided to see another ml for 30 minutes before my initial booking. Ended up having a little short with cash for the extras of the ml i booked. She offered fs at a price more than what the other girls usually charge.
A couple of minutes agonizing and telling her i cant go for fs as i dont have enough cash with me.
She offered that i could just send the extra payment as a bank transfer. Paid and had fs.

Sadly as i was already aroused from the hj and tease of the ml before this session, i wanted to quickly go for the extras on the 2nd ml.
As i usually do, i tend to enjoy and prolong the extra part. Between 5-10 mins of starting the session and the extras, she wanted me to put it in already and after a few minutes of slowing down. She told me that she wants me to finish and cant do the extras for the whole session.
I usually go for 25 mins for the extras, but i was turned off with that. Ended up annoued and finished as fast as i could. Then vowed to never see her again. Hahaha

lockhart
15-08-2021, 05:41 PM

wwl
15-08-2021, 10:18 PM
Never understood haggling, when MLs want 150-200 for a nude bj I just smile and walk out.
In the majority of the best ML sessions I've had, the price was never discussed, and often I end up giving them above market rate at the end.

GoldfishMan
16-08-2021, 10:53 AM
Never understood haggling, when MLs want 150-200 for a nude bj I just smile and walk out.
In the majority of the best ML sessions I've had, the price was never discussed, and often I end up giving them above market rate at the end.
I do the same as you. If I don't like the price, I just don't go for it. If I went for it, I wouldn't be happy with myself and won't be able to enjoy it. If I try to haggle her down, she wouldn't be happy about it so the service will be shit. It's a lose lose situation.
Those that do try to haggle must think that the transaction is like buying fish in a market. Lower price, same piece of fish, that fish ain't gonna complain. They just apply the same approach to punting.

tpol
16-08-2021, 11:25 AM
If a girls price is too high for me, I just say I'll have just the massage.not even a $20 clothed hj.

I then just goto another place and get my fix there.

wilisno
16-08-2021, 12:12 PM
I do the same as you. If I don't like the price, I just don't go for it. If I went for it, I wouldn't be happy with myself and won't be able to enjoy it. If I try to haggle her down, she wouldn't be happy about it so the service will be shit. It's a lose lose situation.
Those that do try to haggle must think that the transaction is like buying fish in a market. Lower price, same piece of fish, that fish ain't gonna complain. They just apply the same approach to punting.
This theory might not work for cheapskates, the joy of haggling for them is to save a few dollars, they don’t even notice the difference of service. ;) ;) ;)

rooter
16-08-2021, 12:22 PM
This theory might not work for cheapskates, the joy of haggling for them is to save a few dollars, they don’t even notice the difference of service. ;) ;) ;)

Agree. Cheaparse hagglers get more thrills from haggling than they do from the sex.

Rogeryou
16-08-2021, 12:26 PM

Common sense is not common, if anything you be dropping a tip on top of the asking price. Even if it’s small it goes a long way, worth it IMO

tpol
16-08-2021, 03:34 PM
https://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/afterpay-tells-us-we-re-suckers-for-the-illusion-of-free-20210815-p58iv1.html

smn5746
16-08-2021, 05:42 PM

Probably switch the fish 😂😂 Like the old carpet / rug trick while u haggling they switch it. Think you got a good deal, but really you an inferior product

GoldfishMan
16-08-2021, 07:12 PM
Agree. Cheaparse hagglers get more thrills from haggling than they do from the sex.
I was going to add what you and bro Willisno said but held back because it may have sounded offensive. But I have to agree, the way a lot of them go at the bargain hunting aspect makes you think they can actually cum from just scoring a "good deal", lol!

GoldfishMan
16-08-2021, 07:14 PM
Probably switch the fish 😂😂 Like the old carpet / rug trick while u haggling they switch it. Think you got a good deal, but really you an inferior product

This reminds me of a guy I knew. He ordered a Turkish rug from eBay thinking he'd scored a great deal. When it arrived, it looked exactly like the rug that was in the pic, except that it was only the size of an A4 sized paper!
So he thought he bought a Turkish rug, but ended up with a Turkish mat instead!

woshihuangsedawang
16-08-2021, 09:27 PM
Wow. This is the first thread i read all the reply.

Very good. Respect!

wwl
17-08-2021, 09:21 AM

Maybe this will help some bros understand why haggling is a bad idea:

From my experience, the absolute best opportunities are when the ML/WL ask you for a favour.
Whether its extending time, or using time to let her have lunch in peace - these have always been signs of an amazing session so don't be cheap and turn them down because this is when the value really starts.
Obviously, use your judgement to see if the request is made in good faith.

If you haggle, this will never happen to you!

Johnisfun1969
17-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Maybe this will help some bros understand why haggling is a bad idea:

From my experience, the absolute best opportunities are when the ML/WL ask you for a favour.
Whether its extending time, or using time to let her have lunch in peace - these have always been signs of an amazing session so don't be cheap and turn them down because this is when the value really starts.
Obviously, use your judgement to see if the request is made in good faith.

If you haggle, this will never happen to you!

Ohh boy I never thought this thread would draw so much attention. But it did so it shows not only the shops or WL not appreciate this but even the punter community frowns upon it. I am with you allow the girl some time to have a break maybe have lunch and she may offer a better service. I have done this but in the downside is ended up with the taste of the garlic pizza in my mouth with DFK. Always carry some mints with you.

Ok so haggling is not good but what about the extras. I have seen many reports where punters are happy to negotiate specially in massage places. Some ML will offer hi in $50 with clothes off. By some reports in Melbourne they want more like $100. And the list goes on. Don’t the WL haggle in the disguise of extras of you want DFK or BBBJ or even CIM pay extra.

Before few turn on me let me make clear I don’t haggle for the services. I choose them based on what they offer. I don’t often go for extras other than extend the time. I have often paid extra for DFK. Not a fan of CIM or COF. I am only trying to know other members views.

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2021, 10:28 AM
I think overall, us Sydneysiders punters have had it pretty well and great value for money over a long period of times !!

Say just before the current lockdown, we could still get $20 for a clothed HJ, $50 with nude and perhaps $100 with FS. For me that’s our industry standard and more than happy to continue paying that for as long as I have the urge. For yours truly , if Spanish is also included in the $50 or above options, then this is what RnT is all about. But recently, sort of happy to tip a bit more if needed......... lol

Roll back the clock to the good old days of 501 Newtown, where a $30/30 min will get you an auto free HJ ! $20 with a naked body and $50 the works - those were what memory were made for.

Interstate experiences had been few and far between. But they were all generally more costly and with a take it or leave approach:

Melbourne : on Clarendon St, the massage fees was ultra expensive and only extra option was a naked BBBJ with HJ for $100! Won’t pay that in Sydney but took it down there as it’s the only session I had time for. Looking back, actually wasn’t all that bad either.

Adelaide: Chinese MILF in a “Japanese” massage shop, quickie and tipped the $50 from the beginning for “the release” 放松! without specifying the clothes off so of course, No nude unless pay another $50, no way Jose, and it was ordinary to say the lease. Happened to the old timer with no language barrier too........ LOL

Perth: doggie massage joint in the middle of Chinatown, another quickie , this time lay all the cards on the table , Yeap, clothed dicky play will cost $50 and no make any noise ! Took it and she was pretty skilled, the mind was a bit more released this time, knowing outside of Sydney, you just have to pay more.

Now when is this lockdown finishing again ??

Stay safe people, there will be light soon 🔜!

Cheers 🍻

massage addict
17-08-2021, 06:55 PM
This thread is gold. haha.
Even though its not the real dream girl mamasan posting i still feel the need to share my experience of this joint. I have been 3 times. First time about 3 to 3 and half years ago. Was not allowed to see any girls i had to pay money first and than 1 girl came and took me upstairs. Service was very average, cold mechanical, like she was being forced to work there. I walked out with massive post orgasmic disgust. I returned a few months later for a second shot as reviews on this place sounded good. Same deal was not allowed to see girls and pick one. The girl i got was friendlier than the first time. Service was better but still not great or what i felt was worth the price. not very sensual and again a feeling of the girl was being made to work there. 3rd time about 1.5 years ago just to see if i had been unlucky again. Called first to see how many girls available mumasan was rude on the phone and said 6 girls i got there 10 min later (just after lunch time) asked to see girls was told no pay first. I said i called up and was told i could choose my girl. She said ok give me money first than sent 2 girls out and said that's it. I said what about the 6 girls you said where available on the phone? All busy now. Choose my girl and service again was very cold with the girl pressuring me hard to pay $200 extra for full service i walked out with out even loosing my load. Never again will i ever return to this place!

1inchguy
17-08-2021, 07:03 PM
I'm curious does wl/ml save punters numbers so if they call or text. They won't answer?

Climax598
17-08-2021, 07:12 PM
Even though its not the real dream girl mamasan posting i still feel the need to share my experience of this joint. I have been 3 times. First time about 3 to 3 and half years ago. Was not allowed to see any girls i had to pay money first and than 1 girl came and took me upstairs. Service was very average, cold mechanical, like she was being forced to work there. I walked out with massive post orgasmic disgust. I returned a few months later for a second shot as reviews on this place sounded good. Same deal was not allowed to see girls and pick one. The girl i got was friendlier than the first time. Service was better but still not great or what i felt was worth the price. not very sensual and again a feeling of the girl was being made to work there. 3rd time about 1.5 years ago just to see if i had been unlucky again. Called first to see how many girls available mumasan was rude on the phone and said 6 girls i got there 10 min later (just after lunch time) asked to see girls was told no pay first. I said i called up and was told i could choose my girl. She said ok give me money first than sent 2 girls out and said that's it. I said what about the 6 girls you said where available on the phone? All busy now. Choose my girl and service again was very cold with the girl pressuring me hard to pay $200 extra for full service i walked out with out even loosing my load. Never again will i ever return to this place!
That's the problem with people like you still go back and try your luck again and again. I wouldn't even try the first time having pay first without seeing the girls. Just walk out. So many shops to go to and much better girls and service.

JJBlows
17-08-2021, 08:11 PM
I'm curious does wl/ml save punters numbers so if they call or text. They won't answer?

Most likely no if they don't want to see you and your a bad customer

cuteguy
17-08-2021, 08:42 PM
That's the problem with people like you still go back and try your luck again and again. I wouldn't even try the first time having pay first without seeing the girls. Just walk out. So many shops to go to and much better girls and service.

Similar to caveat emptor (let the buyer beware). Before your pay for anything you better see what you're getting.

Has anyone seen the movie Taken? There is a scene where the guys line up, pay their money and get told to go to a particular room where there is a random girl waiting for them. The guys don't know what girl will be waiting for them before Liam Neeson starts searching for his daughter who has been taken by the Albanian criminals who were running a sex slavery business with young and underage girls and then starts shooting the guys. It was amazing he was able to escape from them.

MisterWhippy
17-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Has anyone seen the movie Taken? ...before Liam Neeson starts searching for his daughter who has been taken by the Albanian criminals ... and then starts shooting the guys. It was amazing he was able to escape from them.

I'm not sure how I would put this punting advice into practice :D

Dankboimodz
18-08-2021, 01:18 AM
Interesting read

HoorayForBoobies
18-08-2021, 10:08 AM
Similar to caveat emptor (let the buyer beware). Before your pay for anything you better see what you're getting.

Has anyone seen the movie Taken? There is a scene where the guys line up, pay their money and get told to go to a particular room where there is a random girl waiting for them. The guys don't know what girl will be waiting for them before Liam Neeson starts searching for his daughter who has been taken by the Albanian criminals who were running a sex slavery business with young and underage girls and then starts shooting the guys. It was amazing he was able to escape from them.

I haven’t seen the movie, sounds intense. What happened next?

Themassageking
18-08-2021, 12:19 PM
This reminds me of a guy I knew. He ordered a Turkish rug from eBay thinking he'd scored a great deal. When it arrived, it looked exactly like the rug that was in the pic, except that it was only the size of an A4 sized paper!
So he thought he bought a Turkish rug, but ended up with a Turkish mat instead!

That's too funny.

Themassageking
18-08-2021, 12:21 PM

Why didn't you just ask for your money back and leave . I've done that before with places like that.

xcite
18-08-2021, 04:01 PM
That's just glorious ... poor old auburn and blacktown caught in the crossfire

And take that covid with ya!
lol

negotiating up i think can be ok a times, never down!

massage addict
18-08-2021, 04:18 PM

Why didn't you just ask for your money back and leave . I've done that before with places like that.

your right, i should never of returned after the first time. I suppose i did as the place had some great reviews and an enticing website. It was near work so i could piss off to grab some "materials" and get paid whilst punting. After all its called punting for a reason 1 bad punt deserves a second chance maybe even a 3rd? if the place has good reviews. Well that`s what i used think back than anyway. When the urge arises and you start checking joints in the area your in at the time you can do some silly shit.

AHLUNGOR
19-08-2021, 08:40 AM

Taken I, II & III ! One of my favorite movie series. If only they had casted a more busty girl for the daughter ........ haha

But hey Maggie Grace is one super hot babe !! Any time any place.

buster
08-10-2021, 08:11 PM
This thread during lockdown was all class - anyone booked to go to Dream Girl, 130 botany next week?

Littlewonder
08-10-2021, 09:46 PM
if a lady or a shop post a price then that is the price a customer should accept that and if you dont like it go else where.

Littlewonder
08-10-2021, 09:54 PM
I never bargain or discuss price what the set price is I accept that way you can relax and enjoy the service try and bargain and it ruins the mood

gthgrt
09-10-2021, 10:47 AM
Say just before the current lockdown, we could still get $20 for a clothed HJ, $50 with nude and perhaps $100 with FS. For me that’s our industry standard and more than happy to continue paying that for as long as I have the urge. For yours truly , if Spanish is also included in the $50 or above options, then this is what RnT is all about. But recently, sort of happy to tip a bit more if needed......... lol
Cheers 🍻

It will be interesting to see how these industry standard prices are affected when shops open next week. I expect that there will probably be a period of increased haggling/negotiating for extra services for a while.

Climax598
09-10-2021, 11:05 AM
It will be interesting to see how these industry standard prices are affected when shops open next week. I expect that there will probably be a period of increased haggling/negotiating for extra services for a while.
Some well try to increase price. The one l know still the same, I have ask especially the extra. Shop might increase.

aussiegaigin
09-10-2021, 12:33 PM
There was speculation last year that prices would be affected by the lock down, but I don't think that happened?

chemistry84
09-10-2021, 03:52 PM

Some well try to increase price. The one l know still the same, I have ask especially the extra. Shop might increase.

There was speculation last year that prices would be affected by the lock down, but I don't think that happened?

Good questions boys, some of the SYD Brothel prices are basically running the same prices from 2012. Mostly in Western Sydney. Mind you this is usually limited to 'daytime special' such as 75 or 90 bucks for a standard 30 min service.

Meanwhile inflation recently has gone ballistic and regardless of what the RBA says we've experienced in financial assets and starting to see it in some food costs or shrink-flation itself.

I expect some of the better shops will be able to increase their prices.The Western Sydney ones might not be able to do but if you're horny and just want to fuck some old Chinese lady then you'd probably still see decent business there. However, in 2012 you could get a CIM/BBBJ for 75/30mins. Now days all you get is a standard service for that price.

Fred Flintstone
09-10-2021, 05:18 PM
In some cultures it is normal to negotiate for everything. Nothing has a fixed price and everything can be bargained. These pricks would try and negotiate the price of a loaf of bread down at Woolies if they could. Or even trade in their mothers for a bag of rice. I was at Chatswood once having a nice oily rub and tug when a prick from one of these culture came in and asked the Chinese mamasan if she could give him a discount on the standard $60 massage fee. She showed him the door! LOL

Some of these kunts will have an orgasm when they successfully bargain the cost of extras in the room down from $80 to $70. For them this cheap victory and $10 saving is more satisfying than a BBBJCIM from a hot chick. They would even try to squeeze in three blokes into the room for the same RnT fee if they could.

In Thailand, these pricks will trick a streetwalker into going up to a cheap hotel room. Upon entering the room, the girl discovers three other kunts there with their dicks in their hands expecting a gang bang for the standard 1,000 baht fuck fee. Group sex against a girl's will
Is common in this culture. Surprise! Poor girl would be scared shitless

John Holmes
09-10-2021, 07:36 PM

I think is cheap giving $20 as a tip for good service but these guys has taking cheap to a whole new level.

John Holmes
09-10-2021, 07:42 PM
All the shop should have a cheapskate mugshot on their website so if anyone goes there to bargain with them, they can get their $10 discount as long as they are willing to have their mugshot posted. There properly still people willing to take that offer

Meng
09-10-2021, 09:50 PM
In some cultures it is normal to negotiate for everything. Nothing has a fixed price and everything can be bargained. These pricks would try and negotiate the price of a loaf of bread down at Woolies if they could. Or even trade in their mothers for a bag of rice. I was at Chatswood once having a nice oily rub and tug when a prick from one of these culture came in and asked the Chinese mamasan if she could give him a discount on the standard $60 massage fee. She showed him the door! LOL

Some of these kunts will have an orgasm when they successfully bargain the cost of extras in the room down from $80 to $70. For them this cheap victory and $10 saving is more satisfying than a BBBJCIM from a hot chick. They would even try to squeeze in three blokes into the room for the same RnT fee if they could.

In Thailand, these pricks will trick a streetwalker into going up to a cheap hotel room. Upon entering the room, the girl discovers three other kunts there with their dicks in their hands expecting a gang bang for the standard 1,000 baht fuck fee. Group sex against a girl's will

Lol you say no nationality but we all know what nationality you're referring to.

dangerfield
10-10-2021, 12:22 AM
At my work, I get customer calling after speaking to them for 2 mins they ask for a discount, I’m like NO I don’t even know you!!!
I would also inflat the price for certain nationality because of the certain pain in the ass they will be later on.

wilisno
10-10-2021, 12:28 AM
At my work, I get customer calling after speaking to them for 2 mins they ask for a discount, I’m like NO I don’t even know you!!!
I would also inflat the price for certain nationality because of the certain pain in the ass they will be later on.

Inflate the price for some nationalities ? Be careful, it’s illegal ! ;) ;) ;)

DayMan69
10-10-2021, 07:47 AM
Lol lol lol. Cheap skates are a pain the ass in every industry. The never-ending oneupmanship. The victory of the haggle seems more important than the service or product.

The girls at one of my favourite shops laughingly told me the boss and any girl on reception just says 'sorry, everyone busy' to cheapskate culture. If it's a phone booking, most of the girls say CHJ only sorry cos have period. Haha. Apparently every detail gets haggled. How long before turn over? Don't make me cum too quick, do this, do that. When finished, 'can i have discount?'. Faarrk me.

The price is the price in every industry. Don't like? Don't go. My dentist suddenly started charging for a 2 minute chat and check before the hygenist cleaned my teeth. $50. Honestly 2 minutes. I found another dentist.

storry_teller
10-10-2021, 11:47 PM

My regular told me about one of cheap customers she got. That guy got naked for massage so she thought it was a sign for a punter. Then when she offered extra, he quickly responded that he only had $45 left. She refused to go for discount as she didn’t want it became a frequent trick. He explained that he didn’t know her shop was an RNT. Otherwise he could stay shorter to have enough money for extra. Of course she didn’t believe his excuse so she just told him she would continue to massage. When there was 5 mins left, she told him that she changed her mind and would take $45. She finished him in 1 or 2 mins, no warm up, no touching. $45 for 1 min! Who won at the end?

the big Z
11-10-2021, 12:04 AM
My regular told me about one of cheap customers she got. That guy got naked for massage so she thought it was a sign for a punter. Then when she offered extra, he quickly responded that he only had $45 left. She refused to go for discount as she didn’t want it became a frequent trick. He explained that he didn’t know her shop was an RNT. Otherwise he could stay shorter to have enough money for extra. Of course she didn’t believe his excuse so she just told him she would continue to massage. When there was 5 mins left, she told him that she changed her mind and would take $45. She finished him in 1 or 2 mins, no warm up, no touching. $45 for 1 min! Who won at the end?

Clever girl....

DireStraits
11-10-2021, 12:12 AM

That’s easy… they both did, each in their own mind.
“Yes! Got it for $5 less! 😁”
“Ha! Got $45 for one minute’s work! 😁”

Fred Flintstone
11-10-2021, 10:04 AM
That’s easy… they both did, each in their own mind.
“Yes! Got it for $5 less! 😁”
“Ha! Got $45 for one minute’s work! 😁”

It wasn’t the 1 minute of cock stroking that made him cum. It was the mere thought that he outsmarted the ML by $5 and got a great deal that made him shoot his load in 1 minute. It’s the constant bargaining that turns on these MFs - not the sexual act itself. These MFs have no loyalty. I’ve seen in business where they will burn a 10-year relationship to save $2.35 on multi million dollar project. No different to another religious group that is also very successful in business here

cumquat
11-10-2021, 07:51 PM
It wasn’t the 1 minute of cock stroking that made him cum. It was the mere thought that he outsmarted the ML by $5 and got a great deal that made him shoot his load in 1 minute. It’s the constant bargaining that turns on these MFs - not the sexual act itself. These MFs have no loyalty. I’ve seen in business where they will burn a 10-year relationship to save $2.35 on multi million dollar project. No different to another religious group that is also very successful in business here

As a fetishised act I’d suggest it’s a small minority - guys just will. Cum 1 min of jackhammer or, 15 mins of edging

Raffiz88
11-10-2021, 08:16 PM

What if you inflate the price, and then the said guy don't be pain in the ass and accept your price? XD
Because I kind of don't do hard bargain but I do fall in that ethnic background :P

northsidelegend
13-11-2021, 01:28 AM
Where girls negotiate with the client, the market needs to be understood better.
1.If you look like a rich dude who can pay more, the girl might ask you to pay more.
2. Sometimes the girl requires a penalty rate to fuck a client she is not attracted to.
So if you go to a RNT and ask for FS, be ready to be judged, and don't be sore if the price is high or if you get refused.

As punters we have no consumer protection, so this forum is essential reading!

northsidelegend
13-11-2021, 10:52 AM

Bruz, there's hardly any housing commission in Auburn/Blacktown but there are whole towers right next to your shop.
Look up lol

cuteguy
13-11-2021, 05:05 PM
Whenever girls complain about guys being misers, trying to get discounts or demanding the works for less than what it normally costs, they always refer to one particular nationality.

Mr_Grinner
13-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Whenever girls complain about guys being misers, trying to get discounts or demanding the works for less than what it normally costs, they always refer to one particular nationality.

Im asking out of genuine curiosity, Indians?

northsidelegend
13-11-2021, 07:35 PM

There's at least 6 I know

storry_teller
13-11-2021, 11:27 PM
I have had enough experience here and through SEAsia and know plenty of stories from girls, cheap customers come in all shape sizes and nationalities.
Correct. I was told some very bad cases actually were Aussie

Mr Ivor Biggen
14-11-2021, 03:23 AM
"Promise never upset you every time you visit."

Mr Ivor Biggen
14-11-2021, 03:34 AM
This shop is also affiliated with SBM, Parramatta and Top Ryde.

The AR guy
14-11-2021, 04:01 AM

The 130 Mamasan looks OK (milf) but she's so rude to customers. Lies and refuses to show girls without money first. Many customers won't go back there because she does your head in.

f6tornado
04-12-2021, 12:11 AM

I'll go straight after you. Happy to pay a tip if she will talk to me like that throughout the Part 2. Book me in.

cuteguy
04-12-2021, 03:01 PM
The 130 Mamasan looks OK (milf) but she's so rude to customers. Lies and refuses to show girls without money first. Many customers won't go back there because she does your head in.

Pay upfront and not see who will be the girl to service you. Are you guys dumb? If someone is rude then go somewhere else where you're respected and treated equally. It's not a real brainier or can't guys think for themselves these days? It's your money boys and you decide. Many shops out there and many girls wanting customers. Go where you are treated like a real human being and not a number. Well I guess that's what people have become in this crazy world now.

dk1800
05-12-2021, 12:30 PM
This is the funniest shit ever!!!!!
Whoever is behind the 130botany account is a genius!!!!

Azninvasion85
14-12-2021, 12:18 AM
Kinda weird. Account was made the same day as this post... this shop has been around for a while though...

buster
26-04-2022, 04:46 PM
Bumped … great read

Sydreader2017
26-04-2022, 05:32 PM
Lies and refuses to show girls without money first...? how would that work? its like a lucky draw...

cuteguy
26-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Lies and refuses to show girls without money first...? how would that work? its like a lucky draw...

If desperate punters are willing to follow orders even though it's their money they deserve to be treated like crap.

One time I went with a few friends to a Chinese restaurant and got treated like second class citizens. Did I return? No way! Same with shops. These owners need to know what service etiquette is and be respectful towards customers and not take advantage of them. If they don't know this then maybe they shouldn't be running businesses. At the same time, punters need to use their brains and not their penises. Show the girls and then choose before handing over money. If not, walk out.

Sydreader2017
26-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Show the girls and then choose before handing over money. If not, walk out.........Agree, but you need to be able to see the girls first

Double_Adapter
26-04-2022, 06:04 PM
This place has similarities to the movie Jerry McGuire
Punter: Show me the girls
Mamasan: Show me the money.

cuteguy
26-04-2022, 06:10 PM
Show the girls and then choose before handing over money. If not, walk out.........Agree, but you need to be able to see the girls first

Well of course. Show the girls first to see who is available and not what the boss decides for you.

Tell the mamasan, don't worry about the money. Show me the girls and if I like them you'll get the money from me.

Nelly69
28-04-2022, 10:42 PM
Perhaps you should reconsider the job your in. Its all part of customer service; either way, annoying customer or not they are paying your bills.

Prehaps if the shops have the goods, no one will be complaining... lol

cuteguy
29-04-2022, 12:06 AM
Prehaps if the shops have the goods, no one will be complaining... lol

Some shops have bad practices that existed before covid19. How many times would you hear other members complaining about mamasans sending out one girl or two and only when he is about to walk, the mamasan sends out another girl or two out of nowhere. What's worse is to hear guys handing over money or deposits even before seeing the girl. You should at least have the right to see the girl first before making a decision.

Mickeydrippen
29-04-2022, 04:24 PM

Smartest quote yet.

cuteguy
29-04-2022, 10:23 PM
Inflation is going through the roof. People are complaining since wages are not keeping pace with price increases for items such as food or petrol. There will be more guys going in and trying to reduce prices stated by MLs for extras. However, there is no dispute that there are guys who are really cheap and want to pay as little as possible for everything.

fragnwin
30-04-2022, 01:50 PM
Ok so that’s purely on the shop’s management decision, you are targeting cheap scapes with your entry price point, you would only attract people with limited disposable income.

Go higher in quality(young), package your product and delivery better, set consistent service quality, people will pay more if you give them a reason to, especially in Sydney, you just need to appeal to a different target audience, don’t get me wrong they will still bargain with you but this time it will be in the appropriate price range.