PDA

View Full Version : Question Legit Massage places open?

JJBlows
11-08-2021, 04:27 PM
Hi all,

Taking a punt here but does anyone know of any legit massage places that are still opened during lockdown with an exemption?? My job is physically demanding and I manage it with regular massages but now with lockdown I am dying from the aches and pains

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Hi all,

Taking a punt here but does anyone know of any legit massage places that are still opened during lockdown with an exemption?? My job is physically demanding and I manage it with regular massages but now with lockdown I am dying from the aches and pains

You could try a physiotherapist, some of them also provide massage services as part of the treatments .

Alternatively, my Chiropactor in Parramatta also have massage services and they are exempted, check out their link and good luck:

https://www.walterschiro.com/

Cheers

asiafever
11-08-2021, 05:16 PM
Physio etc are allowed to open as essential allied health, so I guess it depends on where you live and how far you want to travel (you can leave red zone LGA's for medical reasons). Look up physio near you, ask if they do remedial massage and bingo you're good to go. Ones I could recommend are out here in the wilds of the North West, where men are men and so are the women.

JJBlows
11-08-2021, 08:47 PM
You could try a physiotherapist, some of them also provide massage services as part of the treatments .

Alternatively, my Chiropactor in Parramatta also have massage services and they are exempted, check out their link and good luck:

https://www.walterschiro.com/

Cheers

Thanks man ill check them out, never thought about going to physio as I only thought of them for bad muscular damage or injuries

JJBlows
11-08-2021, 08:48 PM
Thank you for your help guys, really appreciate it

Sanprett
11-08-2021, 09:24 PM
Yes, Chat Thai Massage in Crows Nest is open for remedial massage only. Fully legit. $85 for one hour. Girl will be masked up, and you leave your underwear on.

https://www.chatthaimassage.com.au/

That’s where I go. There’s a few hotties there and wish they did extras lol

krnboy
12-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Thanks man ill check them out, never thought about going to physio as I only thought of them for bad muscular damage or injuries

Physio is a lot better than massages imo. Also if you got health insurance, even better

wachumba
12-08-2021, 06:35 PM
Lots of legit massage places still open. Remedial massage is an exemption.

Vader
12-08-2021, 06:58 PM

Do you know of any in the CBD?

limbi8888
12-08-2021, 07:05 PM

really? the ones legit ones near me are still not operating

JJBlows
12-08-2021, 08:05 PM
Do you know of any in the CBD?

Aren't you always the first to comment "we are in lockdown, stay home!!!!" 🤣🤣

Vader
12-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Aren't you always the first to comment "we are in lockdown, stay home!!!!" ����

I don't recall I said I was going????? Are you commenting on something I didn't say? It is just that I live near the city and have a few rental terraces there and haven't seen any open that's all. Plus the girls I know aren't working either. Yes, listen to the song, "Stay The Fuck At Home"

Climax598
12-08-2021, 11:22 PM
Can you name some if legit massage places Iike to visit. I have sore back need some tender loving care. If legit is ok to name and wouldn't go against PHO.

wachumba
13-08-2021, 12:50 AM
Is it really that hard to google remedial massage sydney? 3 out of the first 4 search results are open.

JJBlows
13-08-2021, 01:20 AM
Is it really that hard to google remedial massage sydney? 3 out of the first 4 search results are open.

Some places I go to in my area are closed but google says it's opened so I thought I would try here as someone may live near one or have recently been to one

wachumba
13-08-2021, 01:31 AM
I didn't say look at whether Google says they are open. Use Google to find businesses and then you go to the businesses website and it should be easy to tell if they are open or not.

DayMan69
13-08-2021, 08:56 AM
Proper remedial/physio places are open. Hours are restricted in the place up the road from me which i don't think the website will have caught up with.

They're also requesting genuine need cases only and you have to book.

I'd suggest a walk past local shops and a call to the open ones. Good luck.

aussiegaigin
13-08-2021, 10:00 AM
Some places I go to in my area are closed but google says it's opened so I thought I would try here as someone may live near one or have recently been to one

Google only knows what the business operators tell them. A lot of listings in Google don't even exist any more, let alone closed temporarily. Websites may not be regularly updated either.

Mrnice1234
20-08-2021, 04:21 PM
Is it true that if a shop provides remedial massage ONLY, they could operate?

I managed to find one near me. But want to make sure that no police will randomly bust in while im getting a massage lol

massage addict
20-08-2021, 04:25 PM
Google only knows what the business operators tell them. A lot of listings in Google don't even exist any more, let alone closed temporarily. Websites may not be regularly updated either.

Yep, Google only displays what the owner of the business provides. As a business owner i have to go to my google listing and change any of the details i want changed myself. These places start a google business page and never open it again.

BadDog1980
20-08-2021, 06:09 PM
Not many people know this, but Medicare covers your first 5 visits ( per financial year) to the physio for remedial massage... Hope this helps. Cheers.

wachumba
21-08-2021, 12:23 PM
Not many people know this, but Medicare covers your first 5 visits ( per financial year) to the physio for remedial massage... Hope this helps. Cheers.
It's not that simple. I believe you have to go through your GP to get it.

aussiegaigin
21-08-2021, 02:00 PM
Is it true that if a shop provides remedial massage ONLY, they could operate?

I managed to find one near me. But want to make sure that no police will randomly bust in while im getting a massage lol

Ring the Police help line and ask them if the shop is OK first.

Vader
21-08-2021, 02:09 PM
Ring the Police help line and ask them if the shop is OK first.

If you check out the NSW Health covid orders you will see that massage shops are not to open. physios etc are a different kettle of fish

aussiegaigin
21-08-2021, 02:30 PM
If you check out the NSW Health covid orders you will see that massage shops are not to open. physios etc are a different kettle of fish

And if you read back through the posts, it seems some "massage shops" are indeed open. That is why I suggested getting an official opinion as to whether they are legal.

Vader
21-08-2021, 04:18 PM
And if you read back through the posts, it seems some "massage shops" are indeed open. That is why I suggested getting an official opinion as to whether they are legal.

They cannot legally open, as I said read the PHO it is clearly written there.

asgard
21-08-2021, 04:32 PM
Only places that are aphra registered are allowed open

Vader
21-08-2021, 08:47 PM
Only places that are aphra registered are allowed open

Read the Public Health Orders, if you can't then go to specsavers.........................

wachumba
21-08-2021, 09:20 PM
Read the Public Health Orders, if you can't then go to specsavers.........................

NSW Health confirmed a day or 2 after lockdowns started that 'massage parlours' did not include qualified remedial massage therapists.
Remedial massage is classified under health services so they can remain open for remedial massage. Swedish massage is not meant to be allowed but I would guess that some are still providing it and invoicing it as a remedial massage. They may have to be registered as mentioned above but I do not know the full details. It is allowed and legitimate massage shops have not been shut down as long as they follow covid safe practices.

aussiegaigin
21-08-2021, 09:45 PM
Any shop which can offer health fund rebates would be considered legit for this purpose..

Raybo
21-08-2021, 11:13 PM
NSW Health confirmed a day or 2 after lockdowns started that 'massage parlours' did not include qualified remedial massage therapists.
Remedial massage is classified under health services so they can remain open for remedial massage. Swedish massage is not meant to be allowed but I would guess that some are still providing it and invoicing it as a remedial massage. They may have to be registered as mentioned above but I do not know the full details. It is allowed and legitimate massage shops have not been shut down as long as they follow covid safe practices.

So there Vader, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

asgard
21-08-2021, 11:40 PM

Yes you should go to specsavers. No wonder we are in this crap when people only half read shit.

Mrnice1234
22-08-2021, 02:32 AM
Called the gov
Confirmed that if the shop has certificate that they are registered to professionally provide remedial massage, they can open. That is why some massage places in the CBD are open and publicly display this on their website

Went to one today and she had booking throughout the day.

aussiegaigin
22-08-2021, 10:05 AM
Yes you should go to specsavers. No wonder we are in this crap when people only half read shit.

Trying to read and understand some PHOs, you need a lawyer, not specs.

Vader
22-08-2021, 12:29 PM

Well the Health Dept told me again last week again they couldn't open as I normally went once {qualified and registered}a week before the lockdowns. I go to a physio for a massage as the gov subsidies it. I can only repeat what I am told.

Vader
22-08-2021, 12:41 PM
Called the gov
Confirmed that if the shop has certificate that they are registered to professionally provide remedial massage, they can open. That is why some massage places in the CBD are open and publicly display this on their website

Went to one today and she had booking throughout the day.

Can you point me in the direction of one of those websites please?

Riff888
22-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Here's a link to a legit place, seems like they're still open.

https://www.stevendottori.com/

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Vader
22-08-2021, 02:35 PM

Thanks Riff but I would like to see a website like the OP said that is quotes the Health Dept Rules that they can open. When I called the Health Dept they said that they couldn't open. I would just like to know so that I don't give incorrect info

aussiegaigin
22-08-2021, 02:46 PM

The website states:
Remedial massage health insurance rebates are available and HICAPS is offered for your convenience.

That seems to indicate he would be allowed to open?

Climax598
22-08-2021, 03:20 PM

Go and look at his qualifications more like a Doctor of traditional medicine not the type we are into. This can be group under chiropractor/chinese traditional medicine/physiotherapy/medical Doctor are registered under NSW Health act. I think someone have say that during last year lockdown

HoorayForBoobies
22-08-2021, 03:23 PM
Physio for genuine need case massage, lay on a tennis/golf ball for anything else.

wachumba
22-08-2021, 03:49 PM
Can you point me in the direction of one of those websites please?

Google Is remedial massage an essential service in NSW and it brings up brings up these massage providers that say this.
https://massagefloat.com.au/covid-19-services/
https://www.yourmassage.com.au/coronavirus.html
https://www.massagemyotherapy.com.au/ccms.r?Pageid=53&tenid=AAMT&DispMode=goto%7C45918 This is a massage association
Another massage association that says the same thing https://mailchi.mp/56e9daab7458/covid-19-update-nsw-28062021-update-2-members

As i said earlier in this thread, if you googled remedial massage sydney, these places are in the first 4 search results that are open during covid.
https://www.jackiessportsmassage.com.au/
https://www.muscletherapyaustralia.com.au/
https://quayhealth.com.au/sydney-cbd/remedial-massage/

Quite easy to find.

wachumba
22-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Some Chinese massage shops may be allowed to open but just don't realise because they are not a part of any associations to notify them that remedial massage is classified under a health service and not a "massage parlour."

There may be additional rules, such as being registered with certain associations or being able to provide health fund rebates but they will need to find out.

Most girls working in shops mentioned here would not be allowed but there are some where the owner is fully qualified in Australia and only they may be allowed to provide massage.

Vader
22-08-2021, 05:43 PM
The website states:
Remedial massage health insurance rebates are available and HICAPS is offered for your convenience.

That seems to indicate he would be allowed to open?

I think as someone else said when the Health Dept don't fully understand their own rules then what hope have we got.
Anyway, it is good to finally see the proper facts.
When you go on the Health Dept website it clearly says massage shops to shut. Beside this it should say registered or whatever are allowed to open. It is very confusing.

Croydon massage
22-08-2021, 06:17 PM
Anyone registered with ANTA ( Australian Natural Therapists Association) is still entitled to provide remedial massages. They are considered essential workers but most are too afraid to open. Some will provide services via bookings to established customers.

Climax598
22-08-2021, 07:24 PM
Anyone registered with ANTA ( Australian Natural Therapists Association) is still entitled to provide remedial massages. They are considered essential workers but most are too afraid to open. Some will provide services via bookings to established customers.
Just getting a Doctor appointment some ask covid test/certificate to if you are not a regular patient.

Fred Flintstone
05-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Vitality 999 Chinese massage shop in the Lemon Grove centre in Chatswood is fully open 7 days a week and has not shut during the entire lockdown period. I think they escape under the “therapeutic remedial massage” clause.

Linda is the owner and also does massage. There are two other older MLs named Mary and May. There are strictly no extras here with these ladies. The closest they will go to anything erotic is to knead your buttocks. Good proper massage for $70/hr. The place is constantly busy as they now have a monopoly on massages at the moment.

About a year ago, they had this Korean MILF working there. For a $30 tip she would remove her bra and wank me off. Also did DFK. But she’s disappeared now. Might have been sprung by the owner.

sleepy57
05-09-2021, 12:06 PM
Legit massage joints that are open will be registered with the NSW Health Direct .gov.au .You will have no worries about the cops busting in. The one I use has been open ever since covid began last year .Open for bookings only .Has Hicaps & also does acupuncture .

wachumba
05-09-2021, 09:04 PM
Is vitality 999 on the back of lemon grove with street entrance on endeavour Street? They also owns the shop in 221/1 Katherine which is rnt.

Fred Flintstone
06-09-2021, 06:45 AM
Is vitality 999 on the back of lemon grove with street entrance on endeavour Street? They also owns the shop in 221/1 Katherine which is rnt.

No, the entrance is on Victoria Street. There are two entrances to Lemon Grove on Victoria . Use the western one closest to the station and it’s on Level 1.

I’m not sure about them owning 221/1 Katherine as well. Vitality 999 is completely legit with a Hicaps insurance rebate machine on the counter. The owner is very strict. 221/1 is full on RnT and I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls do FS as well.

GoldfishMan
06-09-2021, 07:09 AM
No, the entrance is on Victoria Street. There are two entrances to Lemon Grove on Victoria . Use the western one closest to the station and it’s on Level 1.

I’m not sure about them owning 221/1 Katherine as well. Vitality 999 is completely legit with a Hicaps insurance rebate machine on the counter. The owner is very strict. 221/1 is full on RnT and I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls do FS as well.

Many years ago, I had a skinny Laotian or Cambodian ML at 221/1 Katherine. It was memorable for me because of the DATY. She was really feeling it... Tummy was flexing uncontrollably and she got really wet too... But when I finished and looked up, I saw she had tears in her eyes! Had to ask her if she's ok and should we continue.
That was a weird punt. I think she might have been upset with herself that she had physically reacted to the stimulation.

wachumba
06-09-2021, 10:09 AM

There is a new massage shop in lemon grove building. Opened about 6 months before lockdown started. I not sure what called but entrance is on endeavour st at the back of lemon grove. That shop is the same owner as 221/1 Katherine St. They also do health fund rebate but not sure about extras.

Aussieguyinsf
09-09-2021, 06:10 PM
There is a new massage shop in lemon grove building. Opened about 6 months before lockdown started. I not sure what called but entrance is on endeavour st at the back of lemon grove. That shop is the same owner as 221/1 Katherine St. They also do health fund rebate but not sure about extras.

Visited Vitality today. Good massage and only $15 after Bupa. Lady was in her 50s I’d guess. Accidentally touched my cock for a second, lots of arse rubbing, called me darling on the way out. Nothing more. Would I have tipped her for a HJ - absolutely but didn’t get the vibe at this place.

Aussieguyinsf
10-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Went back to Vitality today. This time I asked for 90 minutes. Much younger girl - maybe 20s but plain and wearing jeans and a non appealing top. Really good strong massage. Moved my undies up so she could work on my butt. Then flipped. She turns the light down. Almost sensual touch to my legs. I couldn’t help it but I cracked a massive boner. Then she moves the top of my undies down a little and starts rubbing my belly for what seems like forever. I’m floating and all of the time I’ve got this highly visible erection bulging from my undies. Eventually it’s time up. I’ve got precum in my undies.

Lots of fellow over 50 Caucasian guys visiting this shop. I reckon it’s probably the closest you can get to r&t right now. Again, no release but for me anyway a highly sensual and relaxing experience.

Fred Flintstone
10-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Went back to Vitality today. This time I asked for 90 minutes. Much younger girl - maybe 20s but plain and wearing jeans and a non appealing top. Really good strong massage. Moved my undies up so she could work on my butt. Then flipped. She turns the light down. Almost sensual touch to my legs. I couldn’t help it but I cracked a massive boner. Then she moves the top of my undies down a little and starts rubbing my belly for what seems like forever. I’m floating and all of the time I’ve got this highly visible erection bulging from my undies. Eventually it’s time up. I’ve got precum in my undies.

Lots of fellow over 50 Caucasian guys visiting this shop. I reckon it’s probably the closest you can get to r&t right now. Again, no release but for me anyway a highly sensual and relaxing experience.
Yes the place is very busy, thanks to this forum. I saw the owner Linda yesterday for a massage and she told me she has four ladies on now because of the demand. You really need to book ahead and walk ins can’t be accommodated.

I agree that this is the closest to an RNT at the moment, without the Part 2 of course. Last week I saw May, who I reckon is early 50s but scrubs up well. I took my undies off and she had no problem kneading my buttocks for about 15 minutes. While lying face down, she reached under and did my inner thighs and accidentally brushed my balls. Couldn’t help but crack a stiffie. May said that the boss has instructed them not to massage the inner thighs up high, but she did it anyway. Part 1 was great. I’m sure I’ve seen May previously in another shop before the lockdowns and I’m pretty sure she gave me a good Part 2 back then. It’s $70 for the hour, but the ladies really put the effort in. I thought about giving May a tip but she ran out too quickly as another customer had just arrived. Next time

asiafever
10-09-2021, 06:36 PM
Linda who owns Vitality owns another shop up near Chatty Chase that does RnT. Vitality is supposed to be totally legit.
I've known Linda for 16 years, but hadn't been to see her for god knows how many years. She no longer does any RnT herself that I know of. 16 years ago she was cute as all hell. Still quite sexy if you ask me.
So yeah don't go to Vitality expecting RnT, it is her legit business.

Fred Flintstone
10-09-2021, 08:27 PM
Most of you would know Lisa who owns the massage shop at Number 15, 369 Victoria Ave, Chatswood. It’s in that dreary plaza next door to the Church and two doors down from Chase. She’s been there for about 15 years and was quite a hot looking lady then.

Lisa is fully licensed as a remedial massage therapist and is recognized by most health funds. I just wonder why she hasn’t opened during the lockdown. I think many shop owners don’t know that they can legally open.

Lisa and her young business partner (short haired hottie) are the only two at that shop that don’t do HJ. Every other lady will provide a HJ. Some will unclip their bra so you can play. The infamous Linda will pull her pants down so you can finger her. She will also do BBBJ and DFK. The trouble is Linda is not exactly the best looking ML around so I never took up her offer of FS. Hahaha. She told me to bring a condom and to come after 5.00pm after Lisa had left. Hahaha. Obviously many punters have taken the offer

Philyum
10-09-2021, 08:56 PM
Is there any around the liverpool area? My neck and back is killing me

Aussieguyinsf
10-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Yes the place is very busy, thanks to this forum. I saw the owner Linda yesterday for a massage and she told me she has four ladies on now because of the demand. You really need to book ahead and walk ins can’t be accommodated.

I agree that this is the closest to an RNT at the moment, without the Part 2 of course. Last week I saw May, who I reckon is early 50s but scrubs up well. I took my undies off and she had no problem kneading my buttocks for about 15 minutes. While lying face down, she reached under and did my inner thighs and accidentally brushed my balls. Couldn’t help but crack a stiffie. May said that the boss has instructed them not to massage the inner thighs up high, but she did it anyway. Part 1 was great. I’m sure I’ve seen May previously in another shop before the lockdowns and I’m pretty sure she gave me a good Part 2 back then. It’s $70 for the hour, but the ladies really put the effort in. I thought about giving May a tip but she ran out too quickly as another customer had just arrived. Next time

Definitely got my inner thighs done. And masseuse definitely saw my hard on and continued.

waifuman
10-09-2021, 11:14 PM
Vitality 999 is completely legit with a Hicaps insurance rebate machine on the counter. The owner is very strict. 221/1 is full on RnT and I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls do FS as well.

I've got a place near me, full Hicaps rebate and everything. still a full on RnT place, well the manager is. real shame they arent open when they could be. the manager is from an LGA of concern. she cant travel out.

waifuman
11-09-2021, 12:29 AM
Quite easy to find.
Still yet to find the actual health order, can someone link me?

aussiegaigin
11-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Is there any around the liverpool area? My neck and back is killing me

Check out local Westfield. They've usually got a couple of massage shops.

warwick1
11-09-2021, 08:32 AM
I remember Mali Mali Thai at Chatswong was open early during last lockdown because they were classed as a Therapeutic Massage shop, I think it's a lot different this time with the heavier restrictions..........

Philyum
11-09-2021, 11:03 AM
Check out local Westfield. They've usually got a couple of massage shops.

Thanks mate, ill try that

wachumba
11-09-2021, 03:39 PM
Still yet to find the actual health order, can someone link me?

My quote refers to finding massage shops that are still open mentions the rules that they are allowed to open. Nothing to do with finding the actual health order.

wachumba
11-09-2021, 03:43 PM
I remember Mali Mali Thai at Chatswong was open early during last lockdown because they were classed as a Therapeutic Massage shop, I think it's a lot different this time with the heavier restrictions..........

Iit is no different now. I suspect Mali Mali were incorrectly classifying themselves as therapeutic massage previously or they do not want to open due to the risk. It is mostly remedial qualified practitioners that are classified as therapeutic so if they have those qualifications, then they should be allowed. Qualified thai massage is not allowed.

Fred Flintstone
11-09-2021, 06:39 PM
Definitely got my inner thighs done. And masseuse definitely saw my hard on and continued.
Chinese MLs have less qualms about HJ than Thai MLs. Im sure all of the MLs at Vitality offered HJ at the other shops they worked in before the lockdowns. As I mentioned previously, I’m positive that May gave me a great HJ at another shop. In over a 1,000 massages I can count on one hand the number of Chinese MLs who haven’t done Part 2

Aussieguyinsf
11-09-2021, 10:19 PM
Chinese MLs have less qualms about HJ than Thai MLs. Im sure all of the MLs at Vitality offered HJ at the other shops they worked in before the lockdowns. As I mentioned previously, I’m positive that May gave me a great HJ at another shop. In over a 1,000 massages I can count on one hand the number of Chinese MLs who haven’t done Part 2

Saw May today. Not much to look at but good strong massage. Good inner thigh touching. I looked at her to give her the signal and she asked if I was ok. Alas nothing more.

Fred Flintstone
11-09-2021, 10:46 PM
Saw May today. Not much to look at but good strong massage. Good inner thigh touching. I looked at her to give her the signal and she asked if I was ok. Alas nothing more.
She doesn’t want to lose her job right now if Linda finds out. Very few joints open and very few jobs for MLs. I think they’re just grateful for working and we shouldn’t ruin that

It will be anything goes on 20 October

Aussieguyinsf
11-09-2021, 11:30 PM
She doesn’t want to lose her job right now if Linda finds out. Very few joints open and very few jobs for MLs. I think they’re just grateful for working and we shouldn’t ruin that

It will be anything goes on 20 October

There was an attractive older lady working reception (not Linda) - I thought I was going to get her and then May came out. She said next time I could have someone better. Any idea who this woman is?

Also do you know the name of the younger girl who I saw on Friday?

Fred Flintstone
12-09-2021, 06:33 AM
There was an attractive older lady working reception (not Linda) - I thought I was going to get her and then May came out. She said next time I could have someone better. Any idea who this woman is?

Also do you know the name of the younger girl who I saw on Friday?

As I was leaving yesterday, there was a small young girl sitting on reception. I’m assuming that’s Coco - the one you saw the other day. I wouldn’t classify her as attractive. Haha. She was tiny.

So I think the line up is Linda (50s, attractive in her day), Mary (50s, definitely not attractive), May (late 40s, not attractive, but okay), Coco (late 20s, not attractive). I don’t know who the other attractive older lady is. Seems like they had 5 MLs on yesterday to keep up with the pent up demand.

The big question is would we still be going to this shop after lockdown ends, just to leave with blue balls? Hahaha. I’d be heading straight for 42G for FS and getting a proper rub and tug elsewhere

Aussieguyinsf
12-09-2021, 03:04 PM
As I was leaving yesterday, there was a small young girl sitting on reception. I’m assuming that’s Coco - the one you saw the other day. I wouldn’t classify her as attractive. Haha. She was tiny.

So I think the line up is Linda (50s, attractive in her day), Mary (50s, definitely not attractive), May (late 40s, not attractive, but okay), Coco (late 20s, not attractive). I don’t know who the other attractive older lady is. Seems like they had 5 MLs on yesterday to keep up with the pent up demand.

The big question is would we still be going to this shop after lockdown ends, just to leave with blue balls? Hahaha. I’d be heading straight for 42G for FS and getting a proper rub and tug elsewhere

Maybe it was Mary? She’s not a stunner but not a bad older girl. Coco is the best so far for overall experience. And she’s young and calls you sir while her hands are almost touching your cock.

Fred Flintstone
12-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Maybe it was Mary? She’s not a stunner but not a bad older girl. Coco is the best so far for overall experience. And she’s young and calls you sir while her hands are almost touching your cock.
Thanks. Well I will be booking Coco for sure this week haha. So much for trying to save money during these lockdowns.

Crusader
19-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Thanks. Well I will be booking Coco for sure this week haha. So much for trying to save money during these lockdowns.

How is the ol vitality going these days?

Fred Flintstone
20-01-2022, 11:21 AM
How is the ol vitality going these days?

Linda can’t cope with the number of punters wanting to book the Chinese ML May. She’s the expert at giving blue balls. Book May for 90 mins and she will spend 30 mins massaging your upper thighs, groin and balls. But strictly no HJ! Just tip her $20

Travelmate
20-01-2022, 02:18 PM
Linda can’t cope with the number of punters wanting to book the Chinese ML May. She’s the expert at giving blue balls. Book May for 90 mins and she will spend 30 mins massaging your upper thighs, groin and balls. But strictly no HJ! Just tip her $20

How enjoyable is this?

Crusader
20-01-2022, 04:03 PM

I plan to do just that. Might try late next week. Then head somewhere else straight after to relieve the blues

GallBall2203
21-01-2022, 09:24 PM
How do I book? Do I just call or can I text? I don't see any WeChat on their website.

hornedbeast
22-01-2022, 12:40 AM
I plan to do just that. Might try late next week. Then head somewhere else straight after to relieve the blues

Just blast over the stall walls I'm a dunny somewhere

Fred Flintstone
22-01-2022, 06:46 AM
Yeah, just call the number on the website and book May. Not all Chinese joints have wechat

Crusader
22-01-2022, 08:25 AM
Just blast over the stall walls I'm a dunny somewhere

Haha .. I wonder how many punters will be honest enough to say theyve done this before

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2022, 08:32 AM

Don’t think that would do me, I rather go to 200 Stanmore, let a hot young Thai babe massage my upper thighs, groin, crack, balls and cock for 20 min through the comfort hole, super blue balls, turn over, have a drink of water then the naked babe empty me out very happily. All for $90/30 min, no if or but.

Confession: Im currently very hooked !

StiFFFy
22-01-2022, 09:15 AM
How enjoyable is this?Horses for courses I guess, but personally it's similar to being in a kitchen when someone's cooking some steak and eggs while you're in handcuffs, glued to a seat and haven't eaten in 3 days.

kurtcobain27
22-01-2022, 04:04 PM
Horses for courses I guess, but personally it's similar to being in a kitchen when someone's cooking some steak and eggs while you're in handcuffs, glued to a seat and haven't eaten in 3 days.
Damn you really spoke my thought out man
It's really some kind of pleasure out of something adventurous

HappyDongDong
23-01-2022, 10:53 PM
Want to find out where to get legit massage with unexpected extra too

Crusader
30-01-2022, 11:13 PM

Apparently May no longer works here fellas

Fred Flintstone
31-01-2022, 09:51 AM
Apparently May no longer works here fellas

It seems like too many of you horny mongers were beating a path to her door to get the infamous blue balls treatment. The legendary groin and balls massage with no happy ending. LOL. The owner Linda probably worked out what was going on…

Oh well, it was good while it lasted

Crusader
31-01-2022, 11:48 AM
It seems like too many of you horny mongers were beating a path to her door to get the infamous blue balls treatment. The legendary groin and balls massage with no happy ending. LOL. The owner Linda probably worked out what was going on…

Oh well, it was good while it lasted

Dammit! I will need to be quicker next time. May have to go hunting for a new one

Fred Flintstone
12-02-2022, 09:40 AM
Dammit! I will need to be quicker next time. May have to go hunting for a new one

Mary still works here. She’s the queen of blue balls. Had a 90 minute session yesterday, of which 30 minutes was devoted to the groin area. Needless to say, I left with blue balls.

NancyJackson
09-03-2022, 10:16 AM
The search for the best medicare plan can be a formidable one. There are many things to consider when choosing a plan, and sometimes it seems like there are almost as many choices as there are doctors on staff.

beta101
21-06-2022, 03:39 PM
So how do you actually use health insurance to pay for legit massage?

aussiegaigin
21-06-2022, 06:18 PM

If the shop has HICAPS, you swipe your HC card, then pay the shop the balance. Most funds rebate around $20. Make sure your policy covers this sort of service.

It the shop doesn't have facility, you pay the full amount, they give you a receipt showing their providor number and the class of service supplied, and you claim it yourself.

aussiegaigin
21-06-2022, 06:22 PM
Want to find out where to get legit massage with unexpected extra too

Best you try it out for yourself. Nobody who gets it should be damaging the shop/girl by making it public.

beta101
21-06-2022, 07:33 PM
If the shop has HICAPS, you swipe your HC card, then pay the shop the balance. Most funds rebate around $20. Make sure your policy covers this sort of service.

It the shop doesn't have facility, you pay the full amount, they give you a receipt showing their providor number and the class of service supplied, and you claim it yourself.

Thank you for the informative answer 👍

whatsup
03-08-2022, 04:24 AM
Any recent updates on this joint. Planning to visit vitality in lemon Grove shopping tomorrow.....

Mickeydrippen
03-08-2022, 03:27 PM
They swipe your card like Medicare and the amount covered by your insurance is debited to the businesses account and off your overall payment.

Mickeydrippen
03-08-2022, 03:34 PM
Funny my legit massage lady has become my friend. She is very professional and lets me take off my underwear. She is a qualified nurse so is not freaked out by the raging hard on that she gives me every single time she does my legs and inner thigh. I ask her when she is going to make a careless mistake she says. “ Thai lady never makes mistake”. Sometimes I’ve been known to drop an extra $70 up the road to a Chinese Gilf to achieve some satisfaction.