PDA

View Full Version : General talk Intimate Encounters - Redcliffe

Gentleman20
15-08-2021, 11:02 AM
I've never indulged at this legal brothel.

A couple of weeks ago I went there to see the aussies that were said to be on. The front door is covered in crappy, faded, half stuck home made signs of many varieties - not a good look. I pressed the buzzer and a young, tall asian man opened the door; to my left inside was an open door to what looked like a homeless persons bed. I waited to meet the only aussie who presented herself in what appeared to be her grandmothers old pink socks and a matching fluffy nightgown ... she said a very quick hello + her name ... she really had no interest ... no high heels ... no sexy lingerie ... is it just me or are the legal brothel owners missing out on a good business ???

funboybrisbane
16-08-2021, 10:29 AM
Yeah I believe they are.
I travelled a fair bit around Australia before covid and there were some nice places.
Melbourne and Sydney particularly stood out.
Even the dives in Sydney were better value then up here.
Hopefully things will change as we become a larger city.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

BrisbanePunter
17-08-2021, 08:58 AM
looks to be a shop.

all shops use fake pics.

Gentleman20
17-08-2021, 08:10 PM
looks to be a shop.

all shops use fake pics.

... did you read my comment ???

butyl
18-08-2021, 08:39 AM
... did you read my comment ???

I would guess not

Gentleman20
19-08-2021, 10:27 AM
I would guess not

All good mate ...

Bobbitybob
19-08-2021, 10:30 PM
Tried this place a few weeks ago. Was buzzed in and spoke to a girl at the counter, but she wasn't the one working. She called in the one and only girl that was working who was an Asian in her mid-late 40's. Tidy bod though so I thought what the hell.

She did put in an effort but the room really wasn't that clean. Price was OK but I don't think I'll be back.