PDA

View Full Version : General talk Loosing interest on your significant during pandemic

Carissawhore
15-08-2021, 03:36 PM
I became single recently, my partner lost interest in me and I slowly saw her drifting away from my life, we did not have sex in 2021 and now we don't speak anymore, she was my best friend for 12 years and my GF for 5 years, my brain is still unable to comprehend our breakup, i heard lot of stories from my friends and colleagues who are also in the verge of breaking up or have already broken up. If anyone is going through this shit please get help and stay strong. We punters think we are cold hearted people but it hurts in our meow meow when you loose your loved one.

Mannykh
16-08-2021, 12:56 AM
I became single recently, my partner lost interest in me and I slowly saw her drifting away from my life, we did not have sex in 2021 and now we don't speak anymore, she was my best friend for 12 years and my GF for 5 years, my brain is still unable to comprehend our breakup, i heard lot of stories from my friends and colleagues who are also in the verge of breaking up or have already broken up. If anyone is going through this shit please get help and stay strong. We punters think we are cold hearted people but it hurts in our meow meow when you loose your loved one.

I just read your story somewhere where you mentioned about your wife cheating on you for 4 years and now you are enjoying the fruits of being single..but it isnt that easy, is it ? I've not been there yet in my life n I dont wish to be in that position. But I really feel bad for you and the situation you are going through... I may sound rude but fuck that bitch.. you deserve better than that. So enjoy while it lasts..take less pressure n more experience in your life. Stay happy n healthy..if theres any emotional support you need. Hmu on my inbox anytime..we're humans too n we also have heart which can be broken sometimes. But it will heal with time n people...cheers .

Vader
16-08-2021, 10:50 AM
I just read your story somewhere where you mentioned about your wife cheating on you for 4 years and now you are enjoying the fruits of being single..but it isnt that easy, is it ? I've not been there yet in my life n I dont wish to be in that position. But I really feel bad for you and the situation you are going through... I may sound rude but fuck that bitch.. you deserve better than that. So enjoy while it lasts..take less pressure n more experience in your life. Stay happy n healthy..if theres any emotional support you need. Hmu on my inbox anytime..we're humans too n we also have heart which can be broken sometimes. But it will heal with time n people...cheers .

Not trying to be a smart arse but most female partners will cheat at sometime just as we do. Just keep it in your head

GoldfishMan
16-08-2021, 11:01 AM
Not trying to be a smart arse but most female partners will cheat at sometime just as we do. Just keep it in your head
Agreed. None of my past GFs were single when I started with them. I also got a bit of my own medicine, one ex-GF cheated on me big time... I rebounded by almost betraying one of my friends by cheating with his GF. Lucky for me she hurt herself while we were walking to my apartment on the night we were going to "consummate" the relationship and we had to cancel. I woke up to what I was doing after that.

Carissawhore
16-08-2021, 11:07 PM
I mainly have girls as my friends and I realised girls cheat more than guys, girls sleep with lot more guys and good at hiding. We as male are easy to menupulate and we believe when girls cry, all my friends do that to their BF's OR husbands. I think this forum would be bigger if girls were to express their feelings.

the-sigma-male
16-08-2021, 11:40 PM
You dudes are really naive and stupid to not think these bitches don’t fuck around . They are not sweet little angels like they pretend to be . Ile keep saying it . Get a dose of the red pill. Stay single and pump n dump otherwise you are fucked . The system is against men from the get go . My name isn’t the sigma male for nothing . The lone wolf who can survive on my own perfectly without a woman’s bullshit .