PDA

View Full Version : General talk How to massage

JonathanSin
16-08-2021, 03:45 PM
How to massage
Nothing juice here but just some general talk for this post.

I visited an Asian massage shop at a Mall last week to get a massage. while the lady massaging was not super experienced and nothing sexual, but oh my god she did a pretty good massage and I absolutely loved it. while I get a decent massage, I think it's quite funny because even though I've been going to the “massage parlor” fairly regularly for the past 6 months, I've never had a massage!

4FoW2
17-08-2021, 08:35 AM
How to massage
Nothing juice here but just some general talk for this post.
I visited an Asian massage shop at a Mall last week to get a massage. while the lady massaging was not super experienced and nothing sexual, but oh my god she did a pretty good massage and I absolutely loved it. while I get a decent massage, I think it's quite funny because even though I've been going to the “massage parlor” fairly regularly for the past 6 months, I've never had a massage!
If you are lucky you might find a lady who starts off doing a massage course then realizes there is more money doing more and bingo two for one.
But of course do we really cum ...I mean come for the massage?

BrisbanePunter
17-08-2021, 08:56 AM
I always get a chuckle in our reviews when a punter spends 45 minutes (of a 60 minute booking) getting awesome BBBJ & FS but people pick up that the girl only gave a 3/10 massage.

The girls in the top "forum" shops are not there for their massage skills.

For the mall massages I always steer clear as I'm sure to get the male student.

Bucket
17-08-2021, 03:11 PM
Or you can find one that does a great massage, be nice and after a couple of visits hit her up for extras

Igni
27-08-2021, 12:08 PM
Or you can find one that does a great massage, be nice and after a couple of visits hit her up for extras

The holy grail! It's amazing when it works. Great massage and great fun. Patience required though.