PDA

View Full Version : Question Lockdown

Dankboimodz
17-08-2021, 05:36 PM
Any idea when lockdown is meant to end

wilisno
17-08-2021, 06:52 PM

If I say tomorrow, would you believe it ?

Even the Premier doesn’t have an answer, what do you expect from this forum ?

Riff888
17-08-2021, 07:04 PM

Even the Premier doesn’t have an answer, what do you expect from this forum ?Can you tell me next week's Oz Lotto numbers?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

wilisno
17-08-2021, 07:23 PM
Can you tell me next week's Oz Lotto numbers?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

I’ll let you know after I won it…

Climax598
17-08-2021, 07:24 PM
Yes 2024 maybe.

Vader
17-08-2021, 07:53 PM

Even the Premier doesn’t have an answer, what do you expect from this forum ?

Come on, all the experts are on this forum

cuteguy
17-08-2021, 08:02 PM
Gladys doesn't know. Dr Chant doesn't know. Mr Hazard doesn't know. PM doesn't know. No one can say when the lockdown will end when cases keep rising. If only Nostradamus could have given us some hints. :cool2:

warwick1
17-08-2021, 08:12 PM
My ml said she will visit me in the nursing home when it's over, Room 666

cuteguy
17-08-2021, 08:24 PM
My ml said she will visit me in the nursing home when it's over, Room 666

Give me your soul and you can have anything!:shout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsVGPbo0SdQ

warwick1
17-08-2021, 08:40 PM
Give me your soul and you can have anything!:shout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsVGPbo0SdQ

Oooh, Liz Hurley:love:

cuteguy
17-08-2021, 08:44 PM
Now it's Gladys saying give me your arm and you can have your freedom.:shout:

wilisno
17-08-2021, 08:44 PM
Come on, all the experts are on this forum

True, I forgot !

rooter
17-08-2021, 08:56 PM
At the risk of incurring the wrath of Vader I’ll throw a number out there.
October 18. How’s that?

Azzkikr
17-08-2021, 09:04 PM
End of November is more likely.

james912
17-08-2021, 09:07 PM
End of November is more likely.

yeah probably, gladys mentioned that they would like to achieve 70-80% vaccination rate before they are open to any ideas of easing restrictions. At the current rate, it looks like around end Oct or Nov, provided ppl adhere to the lockdown

MisterWhippy
17-08-2021, 10:16 PM

Don't take any posts by our fine friend Dankboimodz too seriously, it looks like he's just posting random stuff to get his post count up to 50.

adahar
17-08-2021, 10:34 PM
0 unlinked, mystery cases for 10 days or, 80% vaccine double dose of eligible adults or, 2nd week of December. Whichever comes first.

The first is unlikely, the second possible, the third is highly desirable but if the first two aren't achieved then some difficult decisions will have to be made about that timeline. They're banking on getting the first two up.

It won't mean all restrictions are removed, GB has confirmed this today. It appears that case management has become a KPI which requires testing, isolation, contact tracing and/or quarantine to achieve. QR check ins will remain, probably indefinitely. Face masks will be required in all areas to a greater or lessor degree, primarily used to keep the public on it's toes. Digital Certificates (already implemented) will likely morph into "permission passes" to "encourage" further vaccine take up.

I hope I will be entirely wrong.

MDPorto
17-08-2021, 11:03 PM
The way that all state leaders are talking right now, they all want their cake and to eat it as well. 0 cases and 80% double vaccination.

As for NSW, we won't be coming out of lockdown until this is achieved. On the current vaccination rate, 80% double vax could be achieved sometime in November. As for the case numbers? Commissioner Fuller seems to think he has the magic wand with the introduction of his draconian measures (he asked the Premier to give him 21 days), so let's see if this actually does stop the spread and the daily case numbers start to trend down by 5th September. We are in the seventh week of lockdown now. By the time we reach 5th September, that's nine weeks, and if we start to trend down it may well take us another nine weeks.

So yes, November all round.

aussiegaigin
17-08-2021, 11:22 PM
Don't take any posts by our fine friend Dankboimodz too seriously, it looks like he's just posting random stuff to get his post count up to 50.

Or he is too lazy or stupid to read the other threads where this has been discussed before. I wonder if his mother knows he is a member here?

Dankboimodz
18-08-2021, 01:15 AM

Your not wrong sorry, stupid 50 post rule

Dankboimodz
18-08-2021, 01:16 AM
Or he is too lazy or stupid to read the other threads where this has been discussed before. I wonder if his mother knows he is a member here?

She doesn’t but yours said she knows last night when she was sucking me off

HoorayForBoobies
18-08-2021, 10:11 AM
She doesn’t but yours said she knows last night when she was sucking me off

Mods, can this guy be reviewed for spamming….

Vader
18-08-2021, 10:59 AM
At the risk of incurring the wrath of Vader I’ll throw a number out there.
October 18. How’s that?

I am a very caring guy Mr Rooter, it is good you have set a date but you have had 7 weeks head start. I only wish that you were correct.

asiafever
18-08-2021, 11:34 AM
Mods, can this guy be reviewed for spamming….

Already been banned. Again.

cumquat
18-08-2021, 11:44 AM
…..9 1/2 weeks….

warwick1
18-08-2021, 11:59 AM
…..9 1/2 weeks….

An interesting film, when Mickey Rourke looked normal........

dannyboy
18-08-2021, 02:34 PM
If zero is the target it's highly unlikely it will be in 2021

dotcumdotinyou
18-08-2021, 03:38 PM
The new target is 70-80% of the adult population fully vaccinated

AHLUNGOR
19-08-2021, 09:11 AM
Feel sorry to see Gladys and Dr Chant got bombarded by all the reporters daily on the outbreak and lockdown !

May be they should have acted earlier and harder, but running the largest State and dealing with Delta ain’t no easy task.

So the question remains : what would it take to go for a total stage 4 lockdown like Victoria last year? A 1,000 cases a day?? this line of questioning will keep popping up until she either goes like a Dan or the numbers go the other way.

It’s an 8 million dollar question and good luck to all of us.

Stay home and stay safe everyone 🙏

wilisno
19-08-2021, 04:36 PM
Feel sorry to see Gladys and Dr Chant got bombarded by all the reporters daily on the outbreak and lockdown !

May be they should have acted earlier and harder, but running the largest State and dealing with Delta ain’t no easy task.

So the question remains : what would it take to go for a total stage 4 lockdown like Victoria last year? A 1,000 cases a day?? this line of questioning will keep popping up until she either goes like a Dan or the numbers go the other way.

It’s an 8 million dollar question and good luck to all of us.

Stay home and stay safe everyone ��
How can she not know what’s gonna happen ? Everybody knows after it happened !

She should have locked down the state earlier and get blamed for making lives hard for people earlier !

Carissawhore
19-08-2021, 05:00 PM
It would not have made much difference even if they had early lockdown, delta variants are very infectious and would have got to us one way or the other. The biggest mistake our country did was to allow flights from India when they knew it was the most dangerous of em all. We were in good place should have just ramped up vaccine jabs and should have opened the borders when our 80% of the population were fully vaccinated. Oh well what's the point now.

Climax598
19-08-2021, 05:20 PM
It would not have made much difference even if they had early lockdown, delta variants are very infectious and would have got to us one way or the other. The biggest mistake our country did was to allow flights from India when they knew it was the most dangerous of em all. We were in good place should have just ramped up vaccine jabs and should have opened the borders when our 80% of the population were fully vaccinated. Oh well what's the point now.
This Delta we got now is from US flight crews pass on to Driver.

tpol
19-08-2021, 08:39 PM
Look at Victoria. I don't think an early lockdown would've helped either. Unless the essential workers are locked down too.

So none cares for the sick and elderly. No deliveries. No food.

Gladys is trying to find a medium. But at least now, ppl are getting vaccinated

tpol
19-08-2021, 08:44 PM
I agree that there should be a centralised hubs for quarantine in each state.

No one from overseas goes to the cities.

If you're a freight delivery pilot and crew, land in Sydney. Stay on the plane. The cargo is unloaded then the plane flies to the hub even if it is for overnight stay.

Yes hub will be secured in a lowly populated area and ppl who work in the hub can't leave either.

They might do a 2 week shift. 2 weeks quarantine, then allowed out if they pass tests. They should also be vaccinated. Then another shift moves in

GoldfishMan
20-08-2021, 10:01 AM
I agree that there should be a centralised hubs for quarantine in each state.

No one from overseas goes to the cities.

If you're a freight delivery pilot and crew, land in Sydney. Stay on the plane. The cargo is unloaded then the plane flies to the hub even if it is for overnight stay.

Yes hub will be secured in a lowly populated area and ppl who work in the hub can't leave either.

They might do a 2 week shift. 2 weeks quarantine, then allowed out if they pass tests. They should also be vaccinated. Then another shift moves in

Yah, and if the delivery pilot doesn't do the right thing, decides to fly to Hamilton Island for a bit of R&R instead of into quarantine, we'll shoot him down with our fighter jets.