PDA

View Full Version : Question Mamasan hustle?

CFM001
22-08-2021, 03:52 PM
Was just wondering whether throughout this lockdown period, there is no way these battle hardened mamasans are just going to stand down and stop providing a business.

I know there may be those who are diversifying out to private services.
Wondering if anyone know of some wechat details of some mamasans who were located down in Bexley/Penshurst area.
Want to know if anything down there is on offer....

Eagerly waiting for those PMs

Cheers

TheMaestro
22-08-2021, 06:59 PM
Just wait if you can bro CFM! I know it is tough!!!

MisterWhippy
22-08-2021, 07:20 PM
Was just wondering whether throughout this lockdown period, there is no way these battle hardened mamasans are just going to stand down and stop providing a business.

Have faith in the almighty dollar, my friend. While there are blokes with dollars, there will always be girls willing to do what it takes to get them.

TheMaestro
22-08-2021, 07:26 PM
Have faith in the almighty dollar, my friend. While there are blokes with dollars, there will always be girls willing to do what it takes to get them.

Modern monetary theory in a nutshell bro MisterWhippy!! What some don't realise is that it has been around as long as the world's oldest profession.

zoozilla
22-08-2021, 09:21 PM
Delete due to a lack of relevant information.

tan30
22-08-2021, 11:30 PM
Stay strong lad. I've got nothing for you since I'm not from that area..

Johnisfun1969
23-08-2021, 09:53 AM
One should avoid activities in these times. But if you are desperate you could contact N5M on their wechat account and they can send details of their delivery service. You could also try search function in people nearby.

Carissawhore
23-08-2021, 03:33 PM
Cannot believe people are still looking for sex during lockdown, CFM bro use your left hand if you get bored use right hand or both if you fancy 3 some, if you get covid this lockdown will never end.

zoozilla
23-08-2021, 06:34 PM
Cannot believe people are still looking for sex during lockdown, CFM bro use your left hand if you get bored use right hand or both if you fancy 3 some, if you get covid this lockdown will never end.

History is full of heros died of sex.

Ancient civilization is built upon the foundation of sex slaves.

skinnydipping
24-08-2021, 06:14 PM
I'm gonna do what i did last lockdown as well, just save your money and once this lockdown ends, splurge on what would be the sweetest punts ever.

TheMaestro
24-08-2021, 07:30 PM
I'm gonna do what i did last lockdown as well, just save your money and once this lockdown ends, splurge on what would be the sweetest punts ever.

Go and fund some big orgies after lockdown with all those savings.

keebab
25-08-2021, 03:32 PM
One mamasan I have on WeChat looks to have pivoted to "imported" cigarettes. Gotta love that hustle! :shout:

TheMaestro
25-08-2021, 05:05 PM
One mamasan I have on WeChat looks to have pivoted to "imported" cigarettes. Gotta love that hustle! :shout:

That was happening pre COVID as well.