PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Chasing Mackay recommendations

Ilikebeer
22-08-2021, 04:17 PM
Hey Punters,

Up CQ for work and have a few days off soon...

Any of you punter have recommendations in Mackay and surrounds.

Cheers
🍻🍻

Sleazypeazy
07-10-2021, 06:49 PM
Hey Punters,

Up CQ for work and have a few days off soon...

Any of you punter have recommendations in Mackay and surrounds.

Cheers
����

Spent few months there before covid. Lots of switch and baite ads so I wouldn't bother. Best bet is to try an pick up a local from the shopping center. Also there was a strip club there but I am not sure if there is more on offer but may be worth checking

Ilikebeer
10-10-2021, 08:22 PM
Spent few months there before covid. Lots of switch and baite ads so I wouldn't bother. Best bet is to try an pick up a local from the shopping center. Also there was a strip club there but I am not sure if there is more on offer but may be worth checking

All good mate... found a few that were worth the punt.

As for the strippers... still there and I'd rather save my money on a punt the next morning after a night out.
From memory they were chasing about $150 for 1 song lappy.

Ilikebeer
10-10-2021, 08:24 PM

All good mate... found a few that were worth the punt.

As for the strippers... still there and I'd rather save my money on a punt the next morning after a night out.
From memory they were chasing about $150 for 1 song lappy.

jeffsouthwell
21-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Crikey - what does this "to try an pick up a local from the shopping center" mean? How would that work?