PDA

View Full Version : Question Favorite position

HoorayForBoobies
24-08-2021, 05:23 PM
Pretty simple,

What position is your go to fave, sure fire way to get over the edge everytime?

For me it’s the Laying down doggy. Girl laying down, legs together and spreading those ass cheeks apart with my hands so I can see my cock ploughing her wet pussy.

For some reason the angle just works and sends me over the edge in no time.

zoozilla
24-08-2021, 06:08 PM
Since I am a deeply religious man my fav position would be a prayer's position with the girl standing in front of me.

I always choose a short WL for it.

skinnydipping
24-08-2021, 06:09 PM
If the girl is good, CG or reverse CG is the pinnacle for me

GoldfishMan
24-08-2021, 06:47 PM
I don't have a name for this position. She'll be kneeling with her feet together and her knees spread apart. I would position myself behind her with my knees apart as well, so my legs would be on either side of her butt. Love this position because it makes her arse look so sexy and is quite relaxing for both of us because she can just shift her weight back and literally sit onto my cock. I also have full access to her clit and boobs.
Also still in this position I can push her down so she's flat against the bed on her head, shoulders and chest, that leaves her arse sticking up and I can pump hard in that modified position.

downzones123
24-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Quite opposite of what you were asking, my 1 minute position is missionary which is magical (any other positions can last me so so much longer than this 1 minute man) and I dont know any remedy for this. Anyone know how to improve this?

Favorite is CG and RCG, i love it while it last before the WL start asking to change position. Depends on the WL too, too skinny WL can be quite hurtful with their ass bones penetrating my pelvic bone.

HoorayForBoobies
24-08-2021, 07:00 PM
I don't have a name for this position. She'll be kneeling with her feet together and her knees spread apart. I would position myself behind her with my knees apart as well, so my legs would be on either side of her butt. Love this position because it makes her arse look so sexy and is quite relaxing for both of us because she can just shift her weight back and literally sit onto my cock. I also have full access to her clit and boobs.
Also still in this position I can push her down so she's flat against the bed on her head, shoulders and chest, that leaves her arse sticking up and I can pump hard in that modified position.

Will have to give this one a go!

Sleazypeazy
24-08-2021, 07:14 PM
Quite opposite of what you were asking, my 1 minute position is missionary which is magical (any other positions can last me so so much longer than this 1 minute man) and I dont know any remedy for this. Anyone know how to improve this?

Favorite is CG and RCG, i love it while it last before the WL start asking to change position. Depends on the WL too, too skinny WL can be quite hurtful with their ass bones penetrating my pelvic bone.

Wow!! I thought missionary is the position that gives us the ultimate control as we are able to control the rythm and slow down when we are near the edge. Anyway, I know that one of the things that gets bloke to finish quick is the tightness of the hip flexors and holding too much tension in the pelvis. Breathing exercises and yoga helps a big deal from experience.

downzones123
24-08-2021, 07:33 PM
Wow!! I thought missionary is the position that gives us the ultimate control as we are able to control the rythm and slow down when we are near the edge. Anyway, I know that one of the things that gets bloke to finish quick is the tightness of the hip flexors and holding too much tension in the pelvis. Breathing exercises and yoga helps a big deal from experience.

I wish i have that control over missionary :( it just felt like i switch on the tap everytime i position myself downwards

gundamsux
24-08-2021, 08:18 PM
I like prone bone. It's like doggy but so tight. Similar to missionary but with the girl's legs together and my knees on the outside of her legs.

HoorayForBoobies
24-08-2021, 08:28 PM
I like prone bone. It's like doggy but so tight. Similar to missionary but with the girl's legs together and my knees on the outside of her legs.

That’s my second 👌🏼

JJBlows
24-08-2021, 08:41 PM
My two go to positions is the cowgirl but instead of her sitting on her knees she is on her feet riding me and second is doggy style

Wok
24-08-2021, 08:44 PM
TBH I’m just happy to be there.

GoldfishMan
24-08-2021, 09:43 PM
My two go to positions is the cowgirl but instead of her sitting on her knees she is on her feet riding me and second is doggy style

That's called Asian cowgirl position bro. She squats onto your dick instead of the traditional kneeling. I personally hate girl on top positions but if I had to this would be my go to position.

GoldfishMan
24-08-2021, 09:47 PM
Sorry bro, disagree. Mish is actually the comfort zone for most WLs. That's the position where they can exert the most control over their pussy muscles. I've had a lot of WLs that would try their best to get me to go into mish. Once in that position you can tell they're back in their element... The look of focus on their face as they exert that pussy control, they start doing tricks with their hands to get you to come earlier and of course, upping the FOAM if that's part of their routine.

BadDog1980
24-08-2021, 09:55 PM
The doggie likes the doggie style especially if the WL have a juicy ass... Even gently spanking it and seeing it jiggle gets me over the line. Also in Missionary position if she if beautiful and starting to orgasm...watching her facial expressions gets me going too, especially when she starts talking dirty when she is coming....then I become the 60 seconds instant noddle guy.... muhahahaha!

Niceguy11
24-08-2021, 10:49 PM
That's called Asian cowgirl position bro. She squats onto your dick instead of the traditional kneeling. I personally hate girl on top positions but if I had to this would be my go to position.

YES !!!! Asian cowgirl is the best.

tpol
25-08-2021, 09:09 AM
I like mish right at the start.

Slowly enter her until her pussy like swallows my cock in automatically. I.e I no longer have to push

Pull out slowly and repeat

If they are tight the better

Niisato
25-08-2021, 12:28 PM
Reverse cowgirl is my pick. Watch your coco slide in and out plus a perfect view of arse.

HoorayForBoobies
25-08-2021, 12:47 PM
Cowgirl and reverse are great but generally the girl can’t go all the way down which doesn’t help.

The other one that is good is,
girl laying on back, legs straight up and together, makes it suuuper tight around the shaft as you’re sliding in. The girl has to be very wet and willing though, some just can’t do it. Can wrap an arm around her legs and pull closer while thrusting for extra penetration.

HoorayForBoobies
25-08-2021, 12:48 PM
YES !!!! Asian cowgirl is the best.

It’s been a long time since I’ve had the Asian squat, will have to try it again soon

randomng
25-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Standing Doggy is my fave since its much easier to control both your angle and strength. You can also seamlessly translate into reverse cowgirl as a plus :)

1inchguy
25-08-2021, 01:30 PM

This. But doggy i dont last very long.

warwick1
25-08-2021, 01:33 PM

GoldfishMan
25-08-2021, 03:30 PM
It’s been a long time since I’ve had the Asian squat, will have to try it again soon

I find the SG/Malaysian girls are very good at this.

Johnisfun1969
25-08-2021, 04:24 PM
My favourite position which I have not tried for long is the girl lying on a table. The legs supported by arms or on my shoulders. This position is very good with a gf. As you can are in full control of the pace and the depth of penetration. You can access the clitoris as well as the rest of the body. It’s fun changing the stroke and the angle. Never tried with a WL. I used to enjoy the doggy but for some reason it’s not been working lately. It has been miss and cg lately. I would try the Asian doggy next time.

Climax598
25-08-2021, 05:06 PM
My favourite position which I have not tried for long is the girl lying on a table. The legs supported by arms or on my shoulders. This position is very good with a gf. As you can are in full control of the pace and the depth of penetration. You can access the clitoris as well as the rest of the body. It’s fun changing the stroke and the angle. Never tried with a WL. I used to enjoy the doggy but for some reason it’s not been working lately. It has been miss and cg lately. I would try the Asian doggy next time.
What is Asian Doggy I know Asian Cow girl?

exstar
25-08-2021, 05:21 PM
Prone bone probably the best for me, allows maximum body contact without her boobs or face getting in the way, also you can reach down and play with her clit at the same time

Rogeryou
26-08-2021, 12:49 AM
I am going to go with standing doggy and pulling her head back by her hair, then both her hands back holding her wrists while I am driving her.

johnconnor69er
26-08-2021, 01:37 AM
Flat doggy is one of my favourites. When you get in a rythmn you can pump nice and deep and also your balls are slapping against the gal. Makes me cum quite quickly.

<https://i2.wp.com/allstarpositions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Double-Doggy-Style-Deluxe.png?w=1354&ssl=1

For a threesome it is the double cow gal. One gal riding your face while the other rides your cock. I do love it when the gal is doing a a bbbj then slides up and slides down your cock. You cant see any of this as your face is buried in the other gals pussy so it is all about the sensation of your cock goign from a wet mouth to a tight wet pussy.

https://www.schoolofsquirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Threesome-position-double-cowgirl-oral-1024x683.png

Johnisfun1969
26-08-2021, 09:57 AM
What is Asian Doggy I know Asian Cow girl?

This was from JJBlow and GoldfishMan comments earlier.

GoldfishMan said:
24-08-2021 08:43 PM
Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post

GoldfishMan
26-08-2021, 11:11 AM
This was from JJBlow and GoldfishMan comments earlier.
Nah mate, I was referring to Asian cowgirl position, where she literally does squats on your dick. It's pretty intense. Asian WLs use that technique to make you blow really quickly.

Climax598
26-08-2021, 11:21 AM
Nah mate, I was referring to Asian cowgirl position, where she literally does squats on your dick. It's pretty intense. Asian WLs use that technique to make you blow really quickly.
I was asking what is Asian Doggy position? I like to know.

HoorayForBoobies
26-08-2021, 01:27 PM
Flat doggy is one of my favourites. When you get in a rythmn you can pump nice and deep and also your balls are slapping against the gal. Makes me cum quite quickly.

<https://i2.wp.com/allstarpositions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Double-Doggy-Style-Deluxe.png?w=1354&ssl=1

For a threesome it is the double cow gal. One gal riding your face while the other rides your cock. I do love it when the gal is doing a a bbbj then slides up and slides down your cock. You cant see any of this as your face is buried in the other gals pussy so it is all about the sensation of your cock goign from a wet mouth to a tight wet pussy.

https://www.schoolofsquirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Threesome-position-double-cowgirl-oral-1024x683.png

The pictured position is almost exactly the one from my OP that turns me into a ‘minute man’.

Slight difference is the guy is upright with hands on ass, spreading cheeks for the full visual of pussy lips wrapped around the shaft.

rooter
26-08-2021, 02:07 PM
Asian women have the ability to do a full squat while keeping the feet flat and not arching the feet and getting on their toes.
You see them doing it all the time on the street, doing the gardening, chatting, working, eating etc - even the old grannies can do it.
Western women generally can't do it. Even ABCs generally can't do it.
This ability comes in handy for cowgirl.
South East Asian girls especially will ride you to within an inch of your life. They are machines.

GoldfishMan
26-08-2021, 02:34 PM
I can't believe this position of mine is not "documented" anywhere! The closest thing I can find is "The Turtle", shown below, but in my variation she would have her knees apart while keeping her feet together. She can also get her upper body up by extending her arms but keep her butt low, which is hot because it's easier to kiss her like that:

Johnisfun1969
26-08-2021, 02:53 PM
I can't believe this position of mine is not "documented" anywhere! The closest thing I can find is "The Turtle", shown below, but in my variation she would have her knees apart while keeping her feet together. She can also get her upper body up by extending her arms but keep her butt low, which is hot because it's easier to kiss her like that:

Thanks for the image. Yes think I kind of understood what you were saying. But it they may be calling with another name. Another variation of this is the girl sits more in upright position and which allows for more physical contact, kissing as well as caressing the clitoris. But what a serious discussion. More reason to be locked up with a hot and petite spinner so you could try some of the ones suggested by others.

Climax598
26-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Asian women have the ability to do a full squat while keeping the feet flat and not arching the feet and getting on their toes.
You see them doing it all the time on the street, doing the gardening, chatting, working, eating etc - even the old grannies can do it.
This ability comes in handy for cowgirl.
South East Asian girls especially will ride you to within an inch of your life. They are machines.
Because of toilet training if you don't know how most Asian toilet looks like are squat type. All you guys keep on saying Asian cow girl only Asian girls can do it is more with toilet training.

Ziggurat
26-08-2021, 06:24 PM

Yes, that is so true. I've made that observation many times. It interests me. I even had to snap a picture of it on the train to later discuss with my friends. The mid-thirties Chinese lady was in the vestibule of the train and was completely folded up on flat feet perfectly balanced while reading a book. I walked past my next door neighbour the other day and she was in the garden comfortably weeding in the same position.

Niceguy11
26-08-2021, 10:27 PM

Its the best man ! Before the strict lockdown started (LGA lockdowns), I visited a WL that I have known for a while at her at her house. One thing led to another and ended up having sex. When I was laying on the bed, she skipped cat bath and went straight to Chinese Asian squat cowgirl. My dick was deep in her pussy and she was still able to suck my nipples while being balls deep which was amazing. She then started doing Asian squat and fuck it was so sexy. The best thing is that they literally go up and down compared to conventional cowgirl where sometimes the girl will go forward and backward at a slight angle.

happyspider
27-08-2021, 12:27 AM
Its the best man ! Before the strict lockdown started (LGA lockdowns), I visited a WL that I have known for a while at her at her house. One thing led to another and ended up having sex. When I was laying on the bed, she skipped cat bath and went straight to Chinese Asian squat cowgirl. My dick was deep in her pussy and she was still able to suck my nipples while being balls deep which was amazing. She then started doing Asian squat and fuck it was so sexy. The best thing is that they literally go up and down compared to conventional cowgirl where sometimes the girl will go forward and backward at a slight angle.
Need to agree with you bro Niceguy… an added bonus if she has huge racks!! Love this position !!

GoldfishMan
27-08-2021, 07:48 AM
Yes, Asian cowgirl is hard to beat if you like girl on top positions. A slight variation is to have your palms facing up so she can use them as support to be in an upright position in the upper body. Perfect for girls with bigger tits!

One thing to note is that traditional cowgirl is actually more pleasurable for her than Asian cowgirl. The angle of movement is more conducive to rubbing her G-spot. When she does that rocking forward and backward movement in traditional cowgirl, that's her pleasuring herself on your dick, bro. I personally hate that movement but you can't be too selfish about it!

GoldfishMan
27-08-2021, 08:02 AM
Because of toilet training if you don't know how most Asian toilet looks like are squat type. All you guys keep on saying Asian cow girl only Asian girls can do it is more with toilet training.
Digressing a bit. The squatting position has been found to be much more conducive to bowel movement than the seated position. It has to do with the positioning of our colons when we squat... You're like a single serve tomato sauce dispenser, easy as.
I may be imagining it but I reckon this practice makes PRC girls much less prone to constipation than other Chinese girls who have become too Westernised. For example, I had a HK GF before who had a constipation problem. After that, I had other PRC GFs who I noticed never had any problem going.
Constipation is a big red flag for me because they tend to have dirty arseholes when they have that problem, if you know what I mean!

Labia Vortex
27-08-2021, 06:47 PM
Depends on how tall or big the girl is
Tall girl 55kgs big tits...missionary
Shorter smaller girl....Cowgirl
Great arse....crouching doggie

Niceguy11
28-08-2021, 12:10 PM
Yes, Asian cowgirl is hard to beat if you like girl on top positions. A slight variation is to have your palms facing up so she can use them as support to be in an upright position in the upper body. Perfect for girls with bigger tits!

One thing to note is that traditional cowgirl is actually more pleasurable for her than Asian cowgirl. The angle of movement is more conducive to rubbing her G-spot. When she does that rocking forward and backward movement in traditional cowgirl, that's her pleasuring herself on your dick, bro. I personally hate that movement but you can't be too selfish about it!

That is a good point GoldfishMan regarding cowgirl. I didn't know normal cowgirl is more pleasurable than Asian cowgirl. It makes more sense now as well bro because in traditional cowgirl and with times I've been with a WL, they generally feel more relaxed during it which I didn't realise until now.