PDA

View Full Version : Question Which ML you really wished to do FS but definitely wont ??

floppydick
29-08-2021, 04:02 PM
Which ML you really wished to do FS but definitely wont ??

Its funny how you always come across one girl/lady who has definite lines she will never cross.

I have had some which will never do FS, not me, not anyone, they just wont.
I am not talking about those who might have relented once, under exception circumstancs,
BUT NEVER !!
I know and accept their limits, but of course some expect that bit more after becoming a long time regular.
BUT, of course these ladies wont,
No matter how much you offer, cash on the table they just wont. and its not just you, they wont for anyone.

The main one in my recollection is "Carrie" (A Japanese Milf) who used to live near Kogarah before 2015, I used to visit her 2 to 3 times a week.
Yes, I couldn't stay away. The closest I came to FS with her, was just between her legs. Now I should add that this lady use to work in the Tokyo Soaplands.
One day I had just come from the TAB and put down All of my winnings (about $15,000) and she refused to take it.
If Barry is reading this, you lucky fella, give us a report !!

QueenofObi
29-08-2021, 11:51 PM
Sometimes, you cannot buy at any price. Or maybe she just tried to help you save money as she knew your fella didn't work?

zoozilla
30-08-2021, 01:16 AM
There are so many fishes in the sea.

Why stick to one that says No.

rooter
30-08-2021, 06:10 AM
The majority of MLs don’t do FS.
So it should not come as a surprise when they don’t
But some punters are always trying.

cumquat
30-08-2021, 09:08 AM
neither the idea of asking, offered and receiving or, been told no to FS in a massage shop or been offered any amount been is not surprising.

nor offered any amount .

Been coercive , repetitive , demanding ain’t surprising , but disappointing

Johnisfun1969
30-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Some of the ML are really sexy. And the desire can increase when you know it’s not easily available. One ML I was hoping she would do the fs and I also took her number to try to see her privately but it never happened. I must say I had a good time and enjoyed DFK, fondling and kissing the Thai breasts and fingering. The other one was very sexy but the massage place in Parramatta and really small shop with tiny booths. You could hear the ml in the adjoining booth give hand job to customer. When this girl told me she could do FS in massage shop in the city I was there. She got me in Asian cowgirl position and I could not hold. It was great booking her for 90minutes. Get a amazing massage and enjoy the Part 2.

local
30-08-2021, 10:39 AM
If Barry is reading this, you lucky fella, give us a report !!

So who is Barry I wonder ?

rooter
30-08-2021, 11:35 AM
So who is Barry I wonder ?
Come on mate. Everyone knows Bazza.
Good old Bazza. He is a legend :)

Rooster18
30-08-2021, 01:56 PM
Come on mate. Everyone knows Bazza.
Good old Bazza. He is a legend :)

Half Legend, other half mythical character of amazing conquests. ...

Record holder...

rooter
30-08-2021, 02:22 PM
Half Legend, other half mythical character of amazing conquests. ...

Record holder...

We are not even worthy of speaking his name

Vader
30-08-2021, 02:46 PM
We are not even worthy of speaking his name

He is making a big announcement on October 18th

tales88
31-08-2021, 04:42 PM
I have two similar WL's. One who i saw for years and dropped alot of cash on, before lockdown finally got upgraded to BBBJ. Couldnt get FS no matter how hard i tried, Got her mobile number and home address for privates but no FS. The other will let me do anyting but penetration, no amount of money would let me upgrade to FS.

On the otherside i've managed to get FS and BBBJ from some popular WL's here (Thai) that other punters reviewed they could never get. So its different for everyone.

scottie2222
31-08-2021, 05:36 PM
[Removed post text]

MisterWhippy
31-08-2021, 05:39 PM
...i saw for years and dropped alot of cash on, before lockdown finally got upgraded to BBBJ. Couldnt get FS no matter how hard i tried,

I can't relate to this -- why would anyone bother?

Is it the thrill of the chase? Or pressuring a woman to do something she clearly doesn't want to do, to get some kind of power or control?

Personally I've got no time for these games, I go to FS shops and pay for what I want. Girl doesn't offer what I want? No problem, no pressure, I just take my cash elsewhere. No shortage of girls who will do anything for money 💵

yowser
31-08-2021, 07:03 PM
2017-2018 era: Tw/Jp mix Abby from Wynyard Station Massage

tan30
31-08-2021, 07:29 PM
I can't relate to this -- why would anyone bother?

Is it the thrill of the chase? Or pressuring a woman to do something she clearly doesn't want to do, to get some kind of power or control?

Personally I've got no time for these games, I go to FS shops and pay for what I want. Girl doesn't offer what I want? No problem, no pressure, I just take my cash elsewhere. No shortage of girls who will do anything for money 💵

Probably a mix of power/control for me tbh, though a no is a no if it ever got to that point. And as a previous poster has pointed out, it is quite fun when FS is offered to you and not to others (apparently)

Tbh I've stayed away from brothels since a lot of girls know exactly what you're there for and end up being robotic anyway. I've found more joy fs in a massage shop where there's less pressure...

PervySage
31-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Pammy, Luna, Felicia at NS.

JJBlows
31-08-2021, 09:29 PM
Lisa from seven Hills massage

Rooster18
01-09-2021, 01:49 PM
Going back a few years but some of K Girls at Juliet's who's routines were getting very close but...

I'm sure some Bros would confirm that FS did happen with some girls but there was a couple that were so damn hot but had that set routine that didnt pass a certain point.

Labia Vortex
01-09-2021, 02:42 PM
Minami....
335 Botany Road

GoldfishMan
01-09-2021, 02:47 PM
You mean those that you couldn't get it from, not won't right? "Won't" sounds like you decided not to go ahead, that's all.
I've got a couple. Tina from Broadway. Got very far with her, every sesh was full on DATY until I looked like I had a bad cold with my face covered in snot, but always a very clear line drawn.

Same goes for Hera from SS.

Those 2 experiences actually changed me into someone who would never try to pursue FS from an ML if it is not offered on the first visit, no matter how hot she is. I just find it to be such a chore making myself go back to a girl who I know will probably not give me what I need at that time. I'd still go back if I was just after an HJ though.

Momoe
01-09-2021, 03:40 PM
Should never trust when MLs say they never do FS, its just whether you are their cup of tea or not.

zoozilla
01-09-2021, 08:48 PM
Should never trust when MLs say they never do FS, its just whether you are their cup of tea or not.

Let's face it these girls look for personality, good look beside the ability to spurge in a customer.

If you are Lan Choo you can't be Twinings.

cumquat
01-09-2021, 11:35 PM
Minami....
335 Botany Road

oh that creates some real anguish

GoldfishMan
01-09-2021, 11:52 PM
Let's face it these girls look for personality, good look beside the ability to spurge in a customer.

If you are Lan Choo you can't be Twinings.

And willingness to date them, which I can't be bothered to do. Hera at one point suggested going clubbing together. I literally on the spot had a montage of the hard yards I had to put in just to get into her pants, like a replay of my recent whirlwind relationship, only that previous girl had young perky tits and Hera sadly had rather floppy ones. Nah, no thanks.

Nelly69
02-09-2021, 12:30 AM
Minami....
335 Botany Road

what shop is on 335 Botany Road?

Rogeryou
02-09-2021, 01:33 AM
what shop is on 335 Botany Road?

That’s 335 Gardeners Rd the jap massage place

cumquat
02-09-2021, 07:28 AM

Hoping it reopens

Nelly69
02-09-2021, 01:08 PM

Ah, thanks! Will try once we are out of lockdown!

Fred Flintstone
02-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Girls become MLs because they don’t want to do FS. Some MLs in busy shops can make more money from massage and tips than a WL can. The wear and tear on a pussy is huge and some just don’t want to be in pain after taking 15 cocks in a shift

local
02-09-2021, 01:45 PM
Girls become MLs because they don’t want to do FS. Some MLs in busy shops can make more money from massage and tips than a WL can. The wear and tear on a pussy is huge and some just don’t want to be in pain after taking 15 cocks in a shift

There is also the extra bit they could get with the occasional FS, which in a few cases, if they pick their punter correctly could be eye-watering for the majority of us.

Rooster18
02-09-2021, 01:53 PM
I remember hearing from 1 ML that said she was offered $500 for FS on the spot and declined it as she just doesnt offer it... Imagine what they could get if some Bros were just that keen.. Crazy good money for ML..

warwick1
02-09-2021, 02:04 PM
I remember hearing from 1 ML that said she was offered $500 for FS on the spot and declined it as she just doesnt offer it... Imagine what they could get if some Bros were just that keen.. Crazy good money for ML..

I admire her principals.......

rooter
02-09-2021, 02:08 PM
So what about WLs that refuse to give you a massage no matter how nicely you ask or tip?
Has anyone had one of those?

youngheart
02-09-2021, 02:24 PM

Similar thing years ago and I ended up going back every week for 4 months. Then privately for the next few year.
I knocked her up twice. We have 2 lovely daughters, and she still gets $1000 every week from me. (yes and they are tested as mine)
Before covid I would see them every week and stay at least one or two nights. Mum still works as an ML.

Rooster18
02-09-2021, 03:32 PM
Similar thing years ago and I ended up going back every week for 4 months. Then privately for the next few year.
I knocked her up twice. We have 2 lovely daughters, and she still gets $1000 every week from me. (yes and they are tested as mine)
Before covid I would see them every week and stay at least one or two nights. Mum still works as an ML.

Wow, thanks for sharing your story...

Having two beautiful daughters is a blessing for sure...

Would you call it a cautionary tale? Would you have changed anything if u had a chance? No need to answer if I prying... Apologies.

Rooster18
02-09-2021, 03:34 PM
So what about WLs that refuse to give you a massage no matter how nicely you ask or tip?

Love the humour Rooter..

"The WL who wont do Part 1s" love it!

12345abcde
02-09-2021, 04:30 PM
Lydia from Diva Body Tone. A bit of shame because her looks and body are 9/10 for me

Travelmate
02-09-2021, 10:20 PM

Yes. That happen to me. ML demand to start part 3 before anything else.

I guess this is not a strange thing to lots of brothers.

Crusader
14-12-2021, 07:58 PM
Lydia from Diva Body Tone. A bit of shame because her looks and body are 9/10 for me

Couldn't agree more. She also goes by Candy at NS107. Seeing her tomorrow ;)

Warrabong
14-12-2021, 08:21 PM

I reckon it’s the opposite

Warrabong
14-12-2021, 08:25 PM

Agree with this point too. If you can’t penetrate it could be a ladyboy

Rogeryou
15-12-2021, 06:36 PM
I am going to say Sky from SBM, gives a killer BJ but would walk on glass to spread her legs

cuteguy
15-12-2021, 06:46 PM

Some punters love to push the boundaries of girls. It's like a challenge. If other guys were unsuccessful and she gave in to you then you felt like a hero or studmaster. At the same time, not every ML will do FS because they dont want to be a prostitute who is required to see everyone and let every Dick and Harry shove his penis inside of her. Some prefer to have a choice these days.

Labia Vortex
15-12-2021, 06:51 PM
Jane at FiveDock Massage
Tall Buxom toned about a size 8
Beautiful face and lovely disposition

Labia Vortex
15-12-2021, 07:08 PM
This is why Midas Romeos and Masstige 8 filled a void
Shower massage and CBJ For $185
More intimate and more opportunity for FS.
Girls didn't feel undervalued and an extra pineapple still made the deal good value for both
Particularly when money went straight to the girl and not the house
One or two rooms in a shop dedicated to this....purrrfect...but no pressure on the girl for part 3
Showering together definitely sets the tone
If Alice at 227 arranged this option she would have my undivided patronage

Labia Vortex
15-12-2021, 07:21 PM
I will never understand how the business model at Bodyrotic Camperdown holds up
Must be a tax write off for a business group
Way overpriced for what is proviided

local
15-12-2021, 09:26 PM
I will never understand how the business model at Bodyrotic Camperdown holds up
Must be a tax write off for a business group
Way overpriced for what is proviided

Gee, reminds me of their very beginnings as an RNT in Beverley Hills opposite the BHGHS.
Then Canterbury Road, Punchbowl,
Then their 2 shops in Five Dock.
They certainly have come a long way over the years (& changes of ownership I assume).

woods23
15-12-2021, 10:10 PM
Retired ml- k Star 2016 .K Hera 2018

Now -J Moon at 227NS ...she got the lot face nd body so good ;)

Danny801
15-12-2021, 11:18 PM
Summerville Pen, she is hot in a innocent way.

PervySage
15-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Yes very innocent that one. Tough to Crack I think

Summerville Pen, she is hot in a innocent way.

rjdin
15-12-2021, 11:49 PM
Emily from NS227, nice, young and tight body, managed to get a CBJ but nothing further.
Sky from SBM. Really tried to go for more after her CBJ but, no luck. Definitely one of the best blowies I've ever had, I even tipped her extra on top just for the quality of it.

There have been some girls that are known to strictly be CBJ only but on occassion they will want to do CFS. I've asked why and it's either they're feeling extra horny that day or I'm good looking enough to fuck, sometimes it's both.
Also helps to present yourself neatly at times. It's sometimes just a YMMV game depending on how the ML feels that day.

sydneypete
03-01-2022, 06:21 PM
I am going to say Sky from SBM, gives a killer BJ but would walk on glass to spread her legs

+1.
Ive asked nicely for FS but assumed it was just me

Archer
04-01-2022, 07:54 AM
+1.
Ive asked nicely for FS but assumed it was just me
I was gossiping with some girls of SBM and they say Sky are known for no FS.

Rooster18
04-01-2022, 09:20 PM
I was gossiping with some girls of SBM and they say Sky are known for no FS.

Without naming names, do all the other girls at SBM do offer FS? I know they are licensed so it wouldnt be able legality but depending on the girl/s?

GoldfishMan
04-01-2022, 09:33 PM
Without naming names, do all the other girls at SBM do offer FS? I know they are licensed so it wouldnt be able legality but depending on the girl/s?
I really hate this phrase but this time I’m gonna use it: yes and no. Yes, when it says the girl offers Open Minded service, it means that they are willing to do FS, but no, it doesn’t mean they will do it with anyone that comes along and at the same price. This is the RNT game, brother, the girls get to choose who they fuck.
Those that are not advertised as Open Minded are deadset non-FS. Still possible to fuck them but not worth the effort IMO.

Rooster18
04-01-2022, 11:33 PM
I really hate this phrase but this time I’m gonna use it: yes and no. Yes, when it says the girl offers Open Minded service, it means that they are willing to do FS, but no, it doesn’t mean they will do it with anyone that comes along and at the same price. This is the RNT game, brother, the girls get to choose who they fuck.
Those that are not advertised as Open Minded are deadset non-FS. Still possible to fuck them but not worth the effort IMO.

Thanks mate,

Agreed and that's what I do like about these type of shops.. The girls gets to decide and chooses their price if yes and clients thinks they are always a chance no matter how small the % is.. Eg.. Sky... everyone will keep trying and want to be the one.... cheers

cuteguy
05-01-2022, 12:10 AM
Emily from NS227, nice, young and tight body, managed to get a CBJ but nothing further.
Sky from SBM. Really tried to go for more after her CBJ but, no luck. Definitely one of the best blowies I've ever had, I even tipped her extra on top just for the quality of it.

There have been some girls that are known to strictly be CBJ only but on occassion they will want to do CFS. I've asked why and it's either they're feeling extra horny that day or I'm good looking enough to fuck, sometimes it's both.
Also helps to present yourself neatly at times. It's sometimes just a YMMV game depending on how the ML feels that day.

You're right. If a girl is in the mood and horny she may offer it. On the other hand, some MLs will do it because they need the money. They can make more from providing extras than from the actual massage.

hungry4love007
06-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Bucket list:

Jessica @ saigon princess
Jessi @ saigon princess . Does not work anymore.
Suzie @ smiling massage st marys

Few years back met a thai girl at 14 conord road burwood. I was dry humping a chick everyday but could not get inside.

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2022, 09:44 AM

The good old saying: if you want FS, go to a FS shop! It usually works out better value, better services, you get to fuck on a bed, shower before and after, WL may shower with you depends on the price range and everything you paid for is pretty much guaranteed.

Take my most recent punt at 7 Cowper with Lucy, got to Spanish the 38F cups, plus the lots @$90/30 min - that would be the same spend as my usual RnT with $40+$50 tip with a nude HJ. Not hard to see where’s the value. Of course, it’s always the logistical problem , I can’t get to Granville every week but the city RnT are just there.

Cheers

Lostinblonde
07-01-2022, 10:45 AM
Nanina the Mongolian beauty used to work in pyrmont - really beautiful. Not sure where she is now

hungry4love007
07-01-2022, 11:38 AM
The good old saying: if you want FS, go to a FS shop! It usually works out better value, better services, you get to fuck on a bed, shower before and after, WL may shower with you depends on the price range and everything you paid for is pretty much guaranteed.

Take my most recent punt at 7 Cowper with Lucy, got to Spanish the 38F cups, plus the lots @$90/30 min - that would be the same spend as my usual RnT with $40+$50 tip with a nude HJ. Not hard to see where’s the value. Of course, it’s always the logistical problem , I can’t get to Granville every week but the city RnT are just there.
Cheers

Once I 1st went to a RNT, than 1 hr FS and than a legit massage in 3 seperate place.

Expensive and time consuming. But unique experience it was.

cuteguy
07-01-2022, 12:54 PM

Cheers

Ahlungor is correct. If you want FS go to a brothel. If you want a massage only go to a RNT place. However, some punters want FS from a ML. We all know RNT shops are not allowed to provide sex unlike brothels. On the other hand, what occurs between a ML and a customer behind closed doors is another matter and out of the control of the shop owner. Some MLs may offer extras to make more money while others won't because it's their choice. If a ML gets naked doesn't mean she should always have sex with a customer. Please respect this choice and not be demanding and rude towards MLs. They are doing their job. If they refuse to provide FS, do not take it out on them or refuse to pay their standard tip.

GoldfishMan
07-01-2022, 02:59 PM

Cheers
Sometimes I don’t know what I want, lol! I’d go to try out a new girl at my regular rnt place and bam, it would be a knockout girl that turns me on so much that I would want to fuck her instead of just getting a NHJ. That’s usually how I end up having FS in an rnt place.

Of course, if I was really randy and wanted FS no matter what, I’d straight go to an FS place.

And I agree, making it a mission to get FS at an rnt place is a fool’s game. Not only do you have to contend with the girl maybe not offering FS, she might be having her period on the day. Lots of MLs continue working even while on the rags because they can just provide NHJs, WLs cannot do that.

storry_teller
07-01-2022, 03:02 PM
Ahlungor is correct. If you want FS go to a brothel. If you want a massage only go to a RNT place. However, some punters want FS from a ML. We all know RNT shops are not allowed to provide sex unlike brothels. On the other hand, what occurs between a ML and a customer behind closed doors is another matter and out of the control of the shop owner. Some MLs may offer extras to make more money while others won't because it's their choice. If a ML gets naked doesn't mean she should always have sex with a customer. Please respect this choice and not be demanding and rude towards MLs. They are doing their job. If they refuse to provide FS, do not take it out on them or refuse to pay their standard tip.
This time, I fully agreed with you