PDA

View Full Version : Question Multiple shops

HST
30-08-2021, 06:47 PM
Something I read in another thread made me wonder why do some girls choose to work in a couple of different shops instead of just working at one? To appeal to more customers if the shops are a long way apart maybe? Just curious that's all...

Massageloverbris
30-08-2021, 07:25 PM
$$$$$$$ all the girls care about fast cash lol

HST
30-08-2021, 08:24 PM
$$$$$$$ all the girls care about fast cash lol
Haha I know that but can they make more money working 2 or 3 days a week at two different shops compared to working at one shop for 4 or 5 days?

zakthekat
30-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Haha I know that but can they make more money working 2 or 3 days a week at two different shops compared to working at one shop for 4 or 5 days?

Depends on the spread of the shops. Some will work distant shops so that they can support northside regulars and southside regulars. Lots of punters are cheap as and won't travel far for a regular ML.

HST
30-08-2021, 08:54 PM
Depends on the spread of the shops. Some will work distant shops so that they can support northside regulars and southside regulars. Lots of punters are cheap as and won't travel far for a regular ML.
Yeah that was my thinking too. Also some married or partnered guys might only have a limited period of time to go to a shop and need somewhere close to where they live.

BrisbanePunter
30-08-2021, 09:04 PM
the shop wants more girls on their roster. more girls means more chance for a local punter to find a regular or for the guys whom want variety there are more girls to cycle through.

i think for students they might have limited work hours so each 'shop' can give them up total 20 hours

HST
30-08-2021, 09:15 PM
the shop wants more girls on their roster. more girls means more chance for a local punter to find a regular or for the guys whom want variety there are more girls to cycle through.

i think for students they might have limited work hours so each 'shop' can give them up total 20 hours
Offer a girl only two days a week then she has to look elsewhere for more shifts if she wants more days, makes sense. I guess there's a variety of reasons then.

ecchi.gaijin
31-08-2021, 12:03 PM
Most shops are desperate for workers so more often girls work at different shops because they aren't good workers or aren't popular for whatever reason.

spaceman
31-08-2021, 01:52 PM
I known quite a few over the years, that work multiple shops
One girl 1 day a week at 5 different shops

salt n pepper
01-09-2021, 06:22 PM
Sman true that, 1 ml works at 6 places per week. Insurance if one place closes she doesn’t lose a big percentage of income as supports family and paying mortgage.