PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tips of the Trade?

waifuman
31-08-2021, 12:42 AM
I'm pretty young and have gone to a few places on pitt street, marrickville midas, etc, but reading this forum everyone seems to be doing it on a whole other level. I'm usually in the door and out, no keeping contact etc, idk what to look for etc? Help a young fellow out, give us some tips! I love a good korean or Jap with a good Massage, every place I've gone just does a half-ass job IMO. so, HELP!!

zoozilla
31-08-2021, 06:18 PM
Have you tried Rydalmere?

aussiegaigin
31-08-2021, 06:41 PM
How about reading through the forums. Plenty of tips there to get started. Not that you can do anything at the moment.

yowser
31-08-2021, 06:57 PM
Nowadays the reason why its half assed is because of border closures and existing girls know they can get away doing half assed jobs. Wait until the borders open and the competitiveness will come back

Kiryu0
31-08-2021, 07:00 PM
Are you a RnT only guy? Or you looks for FS as well? Admittedly not much you can do now except wait, but it'll say that it really depends if you find someone you feel it's worth revisiting for.

Straponlover
31-08-2021, 07:25 PM

See the news tonight brothel in Rydalmere.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/western-sydney-brothel-fined-for-operating-during-lockdown-after-police-bust/news-story/0407954e53902ce483adfd573feb51d9%3famp

Themassageking
31-08-2021, 07:31 PM

Just read today that a shop in Rydalmere was busted for being open. 3 ML and 2 customers. $18000 fined

zoozilla
31-08-2021, 07:32 PM
......reading this forum everyone seems to be doing it on a whole other level.

Some of the brothers here have deep pockets and are prepared to splurge on WLs.

We can't be compared to them and therefore need to have lower expectations from our cheaper girls.

Themassageking
31-08-2021, 07:35 PM
If you want a good massage then just go to a normal shop like in a shopping centre. The other shops your visiting just keep it to the 2nd part.

tpol
31-08-2021, 07:50 PM
I think the zoo guy was joking. It was funny

waifuman
31-08-2021, 10:26 PM
How about reading through the forums. Plenty of tips there to get started. Not that you can do anything at the moment.

Been reading for a while! there is just so much to sift through, like how is everyone buddy buddy with the ML and WL on wechat? How does one simply add them and with what messages? SO MANY QUESTIONS

waifuman
31-08-2021, 10:28 PM
Nowadays the reason why its half assed is because of border closures and existing girls know they can get away doing half assed jobs. Wait until the borders open and the competitiveness will come back

So there is competitiveness in the trade? I guess I've been going to the wrong places....

waifuman
31-08-2021, 10:31 PM
Are you a RnT only guy? Or you looks for FS as well? Admittedly not much you can do now except wait, but it'll say that it really depends if you find someone you feel it's worth revisiting for.

I've only had one or two good FS, more of a RnT kinda guy, got my eye on Ginza after lockdown, time to figure out which girl.

waifuman
31-08-2021, 10:36 PM
I think the zoo guy was joking. It was funny

It is true, we mere mortals cannot be compared to the likes of those with deep pockets.

rooter
01-09-2021, 04:23 AM
Best advice I can give you young man is to quit punting.
It’s terrible ;) ;) ;)

zoozilla
01-09-2021, 07:44 AM
Been reading for a while! there is just so much to sift through, like how is everyone buddy buddy with the ML and WL on wechat? How does one simply add them and with what messages? SO MANY QUESTIONS

After seeing a ML if I think she is friendly I'll ask for her phone number. She'll give it to you if she thinks you're okay.

I don't get in touch with all the numbers I've collected except one I particularly like.

For her I don't send her Wechat messages often as I like to keep a distance although we can chat like old friends.

I probably not see her again after lockdown. 3 months of lockdown has made me realize I may not need a ML as much I think I need her.

zoozilla
01-09-2021, 07:50 AM
It’s terrible ;) ;) ;)

Yes I totally agree.

The feeling of walking out of a parlour is not a great experience.

The guilt, the regret, the loss and the emptiness are terrible not to mention the lightness in the pocket after the visit.

And the recurring lust and fantasy for a ML or WL is something you have to live with.

DayMan69
01-09-2021, 08:52 AM
Here's what worked for me waifuman.

1. Most Thai shops are legit so ignore. Focus on Asian massage shops and butterfly amongst 3-4 convenient ones on the days that suit. You'll come across a couple of girls that really do it for you.
2. Tip those girls you like with an extra $20 on top of the $50 without asking for anything extra on top of the extras...
3. If she goes above and beyond next time... tip an extra $50.
4. You're really wanting FS service for that. If you're not getting it, move your attentions to next in your favourites.
5. Show decency and respect. Be clean. You'll move to favored customer zone and she may give you her contact details.
6. Don't send dick pics or text her when you're horny telling her what you're going to do to her next time. At least 2 girls i know tell me this is just a massive turn off
Or... offer each girl you see an extra $50 for FS and see what happens. About 4/10 go for it in my experience.

YMMV i don't go to brothels generally and live in the city. I don't know prices or expectations in the suburbs.

Be careful. Banging hotties is addictive. Cheaper than a boat and beats cocaine i guess...

Johnisfun1969
01-09-2021, 09:25 AM
I think DayMan69 has covered it. I would say look at the After reports on this site. But remember the level of service may change depending on the day. I have wasted more
dough in privates mostly Asian and more than half were duds. Most of the ML have been better as your expectation is also limited. I enjoy part 1 and if the ml does a decent job then by part 2 I am relaxed. I had some memorable experiences. It starts of by treating the ml nicely, good hygiene. I even carried by own mouthwash. I also found most ml did not mind having a chat. If you start taking about their experience in Australia and settling in a new country they open up.

With WL some of the privates have been good to great punts. But these are for short period as they move around. Same can be said for the girls in shops. I read somewhere where the guy took some chocolate for the girl. Even though you are paying for the service everyone enjoys unexpected gift. Does not have to be expensive. For one place I started taking chilled white wine. In the afternoon in summer it was nice for both the girl and me.

One advice on tipping is keep it small. Because what ever you tip can become the standard and expected the next time. Base it on the level of extra attention you get 😉

waifuman
01-09-2021, 12:20 PM
this is some zen buddhism kind of stuff right here, convert us all!

waifuman
01-09-2021, 12:23 PM
gotta say, there is a certain thai shop that is around innerwest that is both legit and both a little bit of extra. I'm hooked on her, you can tell its not her usual thing to do, and I think I'm the only customer she does these extras too. Not the usually RnT routine either, its good.

But anyway, THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I guess my thing was getting over that transaction stage.

halfway
01-09-2021, 12:36 PM
gotta say, there is a certain thai shop that is around innerwest that is both legit and both a little bit of extra. I'm hooked on her, you can tell its not her usual thing to do, and I think I'm the only customer she does these extras too. Not the usually RnT routine either, its good.

But anyway, THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I guess my thing was getting over that transaction stage.

You really are a Newbie if you think this.

First rule is they do this to special extra service to majority of the customers.

rooter
01-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Around 80% or 90% of Chinese massage shops are really R&T shops so you will get at least a HJ or nude HJ for a tip to the girl.
Legit Chinese massage shops do exist. It's hard to explain but you can usually spot the legit ones. If the masseur is a bloke, that's a pretty good sign it is legit (or for gays) :)
Less than 50% of Thai massage shops are R&T shops. There are a lot of legit Thai massage shops.
If the staff are more mature, male and female, and dressed conservatively or in traditional Thai clothes then it is probably legit.
If you do get a HJ or nude HJ in what you think is a legit Thai shop then it is probably not a legit shop and almost certain that this service is being provided to everyone else too.
As for FS, well this will depend on the shop and on the girl and on you.
The majority of MLs provide HJ or nude HJ only, so you should always respect that and not insist.
But some will provide FS for an extra fee.
Some provide it to anyone, some to almost anyone, and some to regulars only.
If a girl gives you FS you can be sure she offers it to many other customers too. Never believe bullshit like "I do this for you only".
These are just rough figures and general observations. There are exceptions to everything I have said.
You have to go out there and explore and learn things the hard way, and have a lot of fun while doing it.

cumquat
02-09-2021, 10:45 AM
@zoozilla fuk opening a shop . Reckon you could set up an online tutorial ..

What would the curriculum look like ?

limbi8888
02-09-2021, 11:02 AM
I've only had one or two good FS, more of a RnT kinda guy, got my eye on Ginza after lockdown, time to figure out which girl.

Have a look at the Blossom group, the girls are better trained.
Their branches are Parramatta Blossom, Top Ryde, Baby massage Syd & i believe Five Dock now also.

I tend to goto Parramatta one as its close by, i'm just a RnT guy mainly, but its taken me a while to find a decent also.
I tend to want clean, decent looking, decent massage and not trying to rip you off.
Don't get me wrong i don't mind paying but i've paid extra before and at times you just get scammed.
i find unless you've been there before its hard to know what your gona get. I tend to give all places a go an if its bad i just don't go back.
It is helpful with this site as it at least gives you places you should avoid.

Rooster18
02-09-2021, 01:59 PM
Their branches are Parramatta Blossom, Top Ryde, Baby massage Syd & i believe Five Dock now also.

I tend to goto Parramatta one as its close by, i'm just a RnT guy mainly, but its taken me a while to find a decent also.
I tend to want clean, decent looking, decent massage and not trying to rip you off.
Don't get me wrong i don't mind paying but i've paid extra before and at times you just get scammed.
i find unless you've been there before its hard to know what your gona get. I tend to give all places a go an if its bad i just don't go back.

I second this as Top Ryde is a great shop with an above average line up on most days. Cherry is a good operator. BUT in saying, this hobby is def an expensive one.. Like any addiction, it catches up with you.. This lockdown has been good for one thing as it has made you feel like cold turkey.. The urge has dampened over the 2 months... but like any addiction, temptation is just around the corner! Beware young fella..

tpol
03-09-2021, 12:49 AM
Rooter, you're excluding all the Chinese shops in the malls . They all seem legit to me

rooter
03-09-2021, 01:46 AM
Rooter, you're excluding all the Chinese shops in the malls . They all seem legit to me
Yeah true. I know the ones you mean.
You won’t get a HJ in those ones.
The quality of the masseur can vary greatly too.
Some know what they are doing and some are total quacks.

JJBlows
03-09-2021, 09:04 AM
Never kiss a working lady🤣

zoozilla
03-09-2021, 11:48 AM
Never kiss a working lady��

If you have to kiss a WL you have to kiss her at the her most erotic spot:

Sensitively, passionately, gently and slowly like her boyfriend.

JJBlows
03-09-2021, 12:06 PM
If you have to kiss a WL you have to kiss her at the her most erotic spot:

Sensitively, passionately, gently and slowly like her boyfriend.

Not before I cum in her mouth or on her pussy

Climax598
03-09-2021, 02:56 PM
Never kiss a working lady🤣
Bet you have kiss a working lady pussy.

zoozilla
03-09-2021, 04:03 PM
Bet you have kiss a working lady pussy.

That is not a kiss.

That is a Pukiss.

beta101
03-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Smell like exotic spice. Like the Indian kind. Girls love that shit.

limbi8888
03-09-2021, 04:17 PM
normally i've noticed the 'special' ones have a neon sign with 'massage' in the window lol

Fred Flintstone
05-09-2021, 11:51 AM
Well, if you are a repeat customer, the WL/ML will give you her number. It’s like any relationship in life dude. Build rapport with the service provider and they will deliver.

Fred Flintstone
05-09-2021, 11:55 AM

Let me guess. She only does this for you because you are a young, hot looking stud. Very handsome man. Hahahahaha

zoozilla
05-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Let me guess. She only does this for you because you are a young, hot looking stud. Very handsome man. Hahahahaha

When I was young and strong but not good-looking I used to get discount student price from MLs. But once I got hooked with happy ending they started to charge me double.

cumquat
05-09-2021, 12:51 PM
When I was young and strong but not good-looking I used to get discount student price from MLs. But once I got hooked with happy ending they started to charge me double.

Like you , showed them your student bus pass ?

GoldfishMan
05-09-2021, 03:26 PM

Ever since I realised all the girls moved around from shop to shop, and each of them offering what they always offered regardless of which shop they're at, I've stopped identifying "good service or girl experience" with actual shops. I still prefer certain shops, but only because of things like their ability to honour bookings, friendliness, shop facility, etc. Of course if a shop was popular, it will in turn attract more talent, so you get a higher chance of meeting a hottie there. But that doesn't mean you won't meet the same hottie in another shop and get the exact same experience there. I've had this before across multiple shops in the city.

zoozilla
05-09-2021, 04:28 PM
Like you , showed them your student bus pass ?

The unlicensed parlour was near my school. We used to go there for our extracurricular.

We were banned from going there after the headmaster found out about the student discount thing.

Johnisfun1969
06-09-2021, 11:00 AM
Ever since I realised all the girls moved around from shop to shop, and each of them offering what they always offered regardless of which shop they're at, I've stopped identifying "good service or girl experience" with actual shops. I still prefer certain shops, but only because of things like their ability to honour bookings, friendliness, shop facility, etc. Of course if a shop was popular, it will in turn attract more talent, so you get a higher chance of meeting a hottie there. But that doesn't mean you won't meet the same hottie in another shop and get the exact same experience there. I've had this before across multiple shops in the city.

Well said. I was regular with a Thai girl at Pure Massage and see her on Thursday. Once I was in the city on Friday and had the urge. She was working at another shop in Darlinghurst. I got there paid for massage which was way less than other shop. But the shower was at the end of the corridor and I had to walk in towel back to the room which was ordinary. The ml also asked for a bigger tip as the shop was not paying her much. My cost did change except this was a shabbier place.

cumquat
06-09-2021, 10:22 PM
What was the title of this thread again ?

waifuman
06-09-2021, 10:35 PM

Yeah okay, I'll add that to the ever-growing list!

waifuman
06-09-2021, 10:37 PM

always ;) don't forget... too big.

waifuman
06-09-2021, 10:40 PM
How do you guys go about bad experiences? I've had a bad experience recently (pre lockdown) with someone I saw a lot of good reviews from... disappointing. was later in the day so could've gotten her when she was tired but who knows. was a real shame

GoldfishMan
07-09-2021, 09:19 AM
How do you guys go about bad experiences? I've had a bad experience recently (pre lockdown) with someone I saw a lot of good reviews from... disappointing. was later in the day so could've gotten her when she was tired but who knows. was a real shame
I'd use that experience to identify which reviewers do not have the same taste or expectations as I have and make a note of it.

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The same applies to service, body shape, age expectations, almost every aspect of a review is based on that person's perception to a large extent.

That's why it is useful to keep tabs on reviewers on the forum, make sure you know who likes what (yours truly likes skinny leggy girls), and use that to determine if a girl was your type.

Johnisfun1969
07-09-2021, 10:18 AM

Sometimes you have to take a review with a pinch of salt. Specially the ones who exaggerate everything about the WL on their looks and participation. I feel some punters may do to promote certain service providers.

Mind you I have not visited anyone after reading the reviews. Most of the time I don’t plan punting. It’s more random when I have time or the urge arises. I would use the review as a filter to vet out bad service providers and then don’t have big expectations. It will be better to confirm the services even though the review would have mentioned.

waifuman
07-09-2021, 11:42 PM
That's why it is useful to keep tabs on reviewers on the forum, make sure you know who likes what (yours truly likes skinny leggy girls), and use that to determine if a girl was your type.

Yeah, I was punting without this forum for a while, glad I found it. Helps figure out the weeds.

Fred Flintstone
12-09-2021, 03:58 PM
Make sure you have a good source of income, budget and can hide the expense from your girlfriend or missus over a very long period of time. Always pay in cash. It becomes a very expensive hobby. As another bro mentioned here above, it’s cheaper than a boat or coke though but highly addictive. I need at least two punts a week just to survive. I would hate to think of the total amount I’ve blown on MLs and WLs in over 35 years of punting. However, I wouldn’t be where I am now without the release, support and kindness those women provided and it’s certainly helped me keep my shit together. I look at it as the cost of survival. No matter how bad things are at home or at work, a WL can always give you 1-hour of escape from reality

Danny801
12-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I was punting without this forum for a while, glad I found it. Helps figure out the weeds.

Some guys been putting for decades and they can sniff out a star from a dud just by the photos.

Would add to Freddys comment that Cash is King, so long live cash, would hate to see what happens when that is not so anymore.

Travelmate
12-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Make sure you have a good source of income, budget and can hide the expense from your girlfriend or missus over a long period of time. It becomes a very expensive hobby. As another bro mentioned here above, it’s cheaper than a boat or coke though but highly addictive. I need at least two punts a week just to survive. I would hate to think of the total amount I’ve blown on MLs and WLs in over 35 years of punting. However, I wouldn’t be where I am now without the release those women provided and it’s certainly helped me keep my shit together. I look at it as the cost of survival. No matter how bad things are at home or at work, a WL can always give you 1-hour of escape from reality

This is a very good valid comment from my viewpoint as well

Climax598
12-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Make sure you have a good source of income, budget and can hide the expense from your girlfriend or missus over a long period of time. It becomes a very expensive hobby. As another bro mentioned here above, it’s cheaper than a boat or coke though but highly addictive. I need at least two punts a week just to survive. I would hate to think of the total amount I’ve blown on MLs and WLs in over 35 years of punting. However, I wouldn’t be where I am now without the release those women provided and it’s certainly helped me keep my shit together. I look at it as the cost of survival. No matter how bad things are at home or at work, a WL can always give you 1-hour of escape from reality
Is like having a counseling. I thinking is better, it give you the release and enjoyments if you need. No pre-book or booking and to me is cheaper. You can go to see ml or Wl depending on your budget on the day.

Aussieguyinsf
12-09-2021, 06:43 PM
If you want good massage and good part two Renwick is hard to beat.

GoldfishMan
12-09-2021, 07:16 PM
Is like having a counseling. I thinking is better, it give you the release and enjoyments if you need. No pre-book or booking and to me is cheaper. You can go to see ml or Wl depending on your budget on the day.

Bro, I can remember back in the day when the punting scene was much more balanced between supply and demand, you can still do that and have a pretty good chance of fucking a real hottie. I'm talking about when No 1 Blackburn St was active, 5* was still the top shop, Ginza wasn't even born yet. No need to book bro, just walk in, ask for a line up, I'd say 7/10 times you can still get a hottie. These days, not a chance. I guess the internet has increased punting efficiency so much that if you don't use it, you're setting yourself up for a lower quality punt. That's the way it is.

JamesG64
09-11-2021, 12:05 AM
Great advice Dan, cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2021, 10:47 AM
This is a very good valid comment from my viewpoint as well

It would be very interesting to know : how many marriages have punting actually saved over the years and decades ?

bung72
09-11-2021, 01:00 PM
It would be very interesting to know : how many marriages have punting actually saved over the years and decades ?

There would be a bunch I'm sure, tally up the ones that sunk because of it (in some way) and the numbers may not be as impressive....

bung72
10-11-2021, 08:17 AM
Make sure you have a good source of income, budget and can hide the expense from your girlfriend or missus over a very long period of time. Always pay in cash.

Always cash.... the other day my wife asked me - did you buy something for $21 from Apple? Fuck man.... Yes, an eBook.... it's like living with a tax audit!

Climax598
10-11-2021, 10:34 AM
Always cash.... the other day my wife asked me - did you buy something for $21 from Apple? Fuck man.... Yes, an eBook.... it's like living with a tax audit!
When you are married the wife have your balls 🤣

bung72
10-11-2021, 12:42 PM
Securely tucked away in the handbag....

Vader
10-11-2021, 05:41 PM

Only if you let them.

StiFFFy
23-01-2022, 05:16 PM
It’s terrible ;) ;) ;)Great advice mate!

Once you get bitten it's a dark rabbit hole... I'm discovering this just doing the research.

StiFFFy
23-01-2022, 05:37 PM
Make sure you have a good source of income, budget and can hide the expense from your girlfriend or missus over a very long period of time. Always pay in cash. It becomes a very expensive hobby. As another bro mentioned here above, it’s cheaper than a boat or coke though but highly addictive. I need at least two punts a week just to survive. I would hate to think of the total amount I’ve blown on MLs and WLs in over 35 years of punting. However, I wouldn’t be where I am now without the release, support and kindness those women provided and it’s certainly helped me keep my shit together. I look at it as the cost of survival. No matter how bad things are at home or at work, a WL can always give you 1-hour of escape from realityWow, you seem as a well adjusted individual there Fred.
Seeing self awareness, particularly in a fellow punter is quite the rarity!

Finally, as with my previous post, I'd also like to thank you for choosing to stimulate our local economy.
As long as you're not hurting yourself and others perusing your release, you shouldn't give a fk what others say.

/end of fluffing Fred's ego

warwick1
23-01-2022, 08:01 PM
Wow, you seem as a well adjusted individual there Fred.
Seeing self awareness, particularly in a fellow punter is quite the rarity!

Finally, as with my previous post, I'd also like to thank you for choosing to stimulate our local economy.
As long as you're not hurting yourself and others perusing your release, you shouldn't give a fk what others say.

/end of fluffing Fred's ego

Does anyone sense another Zoo clone????

GoldfishMan
23-01-2022, 10:29 PM
Does anyone sense another Zoo clone????
Needs a few more flags to be confirmed, actually. I’d wait till he starts talking about cameras.