PDA

View Full Version : General talk Naughty shops

Sharphorse
31-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Alright, which one of you has to sit in the naughty corner? 😂

Taken from ABC news. Couldn’t link because it was in their Covid blog-

“Rydalmere brothel employees and customers fined $12,500

Police have issued $12,500 in Penalty Infringement Notices to employees and customers at a Western Sydney brothel, which was still operating in breach of current Public Health Orders.

About 10:15pm yesterday, officers from Cumberland Police Area Command attended a brothel at Rydalmere, after receiving a report via Crime Stoppers that it was still in operation — a breach of the Public Health Orders.

The officers first spoke with the 57-year-old female owner before entering the premises and locating three female employees — aged 31, 36, and 56 — and two male patrons, aged 56 and 57, none of whom were wearing face masks.

Everyone initially denied the business was operating — one man stating he was quoting for painting works, and the other visiting his girlfriend.

Police soon confirmed the business had been operating, and the group was advised they would each receive a fine for not wearing face masks and all but the 36-year-old woman, who was living at the location, would receive a fine for breaching curfew in an area of concern.

The owner was also issued with a $5,000 fine for failing to comply with directions.

Everyone directed to return to their homes, but a short time later, police noticed the 31-year-old woman trying to return to the location.

She was arrested and taken to Granville Police Station.

The Strathfield woman was granted conditional bail and is due to appear at Parramatta Local Court on October 5, 2021.

Anyone who has information regarding individuals or businesses in contravention of a COVID-19-related ministerial direction is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au.

Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report crime via NSW Police social media pages.”

Vader
31-08-2021, 12:18 PM
I wonder if they might get a case of sour grapes and dob in other shops flying under the radar

MisterWhippy
31-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Alright, which one of you has to sit in the naughty corner? 😂

Saw that, thanks. I wonder which shop it was.

krnboy
31-08-2021, 12:35 PM
https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/western-sydney-brothel-fined-for-operating-during-lockdown-after-police-bust/news-story/0407954e53902ce483adfd573feb51d9

scottie2222
31-08-2021, 12:42 PM
[Removed post text]

Niisato
31-08-2021, 12:46 PM
A 56 yo WL? She must cater to a niche market...

konfuzion
31-08-2021, 01:12 PM
Saw that, thanks. I wonder which shop it was.

A total of $12,500 in fines were issued after police were called to the Royal Asian Brothel on Euston Road in Rydalmere last night.

konfuzion
31-08-2021, 01:13 PM

Maybe she look like 30

asiafever
31-08-2021, 01:15 PM

Or work at Yokos...

asiafever
31-08-2021, 01:16 PM
A total of $12,500 in fines were issued after police were called to the Royal Asian Brothel on Euston Road in Rydalmere last night.

Royal Asian was going to be my guess.

JJBlows
31-08-2021, 01:18 PM
Maybe she look like 30

I've seen her at the shop and she definitely does look 56. Lmao I knew this shop would get done as they were operating last year during lockdown.

GoldfishMan
31-08-2021, 01:21 PM
31, 36 and 56 year olds.... They were all probably advertised as 18-25. This revelation might turn out to cost more to their business than the fines!

Vader
31-08-2021, 01:23 PM

Some 56 yo Asian's can easily pass for being in their 30's

MisterWhippy
31-08-2021, 01:24 PM

56? I might need to give Royal Asian a second look 🤔

JJBlows
31-08-2021, 01:26 PM
Some 56 yo Asian's can easily pass for being in their 30's

Trust me, this one does not, I was drunk as once and wanted to get my dick wet and I saw her and just left

JJBlows
31-08-2021, 01:28 PM
I wonder if a punter got desperate and risked it and went there and maybe got ripped off or was extremely unsatisfied and just reported them, I know the butch manager there is an absolute bitch

local
31-08-2021, 02:13 PM

As others have said before...

BUT, have you really considered ?
A lot of guys want more that to just b&g.
Now honestly, unless you have actually been to a Japanese Soaplands you haven't really lived in the world of punting !!
Especially for western guys, who have trouble putting a correct age to asian women, throw away the idea that younger is best.

Nabz
31-08-2021, 03:36 PM
As others have said before...

BUT, have you really considered ?
A lot of guys want more that to just b&g.
Now honestly, unless you have actually been to a Japanese Soaplands you haven't really lived in the world of punting !!
Especially for western guys, who have trouble putting a correct age to asian women, throw away the idea that younger is best.

Do japanese soaplands exist in Sydney? Curious...

kingwally
31-08-2021, 03:53 PM
I wonder if any of the guys caught were balls deep inside any of the ladies and just kept on truckin until they finished the job, then handed over their ID to the police? That would be fucking funny!

hiduba
31-08-2021, 06:17 PM
I wonder if any of the guys caught were balls deep inside any of the ladies and just kept on truckin until they finished the job, then handed over their ID to the police? That would be fucking funny!

Apparently one of the clients gave an excuse that they're there quoting a paint job.

Probably an excuse born from him releasing quickly, that he's "painting" the WL with cum, probably :p

zoozilla
31-08-2021, 06:21 PM
Apparently one of the clients gave an excuse that they're there quoting a paint job.

Probably an excuse born from him releasing quickly, that he's "painting" the WL with cum, probably :p

I think they like to have cream colour walls in all rooms.

Buntings is closed. So he has to be creative and resourceful..

wom
31-08-2021, 06:26 PM
Quoting a emergency plumbing job will be more plausible and could possibly be finished on the spot too.

I would have worn all the tradie gear on me before making such a laughable excuse at 10:15pm.

aussiegaigin
31-08-2021, 06:38 PM

A newspaper report referred to a 57 year old OWNER.

Sharphorse
31-08-2021, 07:50 PM

You’ve never wanted to moan to a WL “oh mama”?

Climax598
31-08-2021, 07:54 PM
Expensive punt for the 2 guys. For the girls Expensive loses have to service many more guys. For the shop owner is ok only 100 visit for punters

GoldfishMan
31-08-2021, 07:56 PM
A newspaper report referred to a 57 year old OWNER.

They said there was a 57 yo owner AND a 56 yo employee at the premise.

Sharphorse
31-08-2021, 07:56 PM
31, 36 and 56 year olds.... They were all probably advertised as 18-25. This revelation might turn out to cost more to their business than the fines!

One of the shops in Marrickville (not No.5) advertises ladies on their website being ages from 26-29 etc but you go there and they’re over 50 at least. I’m 36 and they look they could be my mother. It did used to have some actual younger 20 year old ladies before Covid. You can guess the shop

Niceguy11
31-08-2021, 08:24 PM
Yeah "girlfriend" yeah sure hahahha lmfao

Action Pump
31-08-2021, 08:42 PM
I reckon the coppers died of laughter back at the cop shop with these silly excuses

waifuman
31-08-2021, 10:34 PM
I wonder if a punter got desperate and risked it and went there and maybe got ripped off or was extremely unsatisfied and just reported them, I know the butch manager there is an absolute bitch

not going to lie... I would do that.

MDPorto
31-08-2021, 11:11 PM
It finally happened !

Operations out of private apartments better look out now that this story is public knowledge.

solidsnake
01-09-2021, 12:17 AM
FFS punting in this outbreak, hope they left with their balls full and wallets empty

Raybo
01-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Crazy doing work from the actual shop. I am with everyone in saying keep your dick in your pocket for now. But there are plenty of punters and MLs and WLs that need to play and work. Heaps of discreet private situations happening now, why go to an actual brothel!

I feel sorry for the 36yr old that lives there. I know a couple of girls that are really struggling.

konfuzion
01-09-2021, 02:45 PM
Girls operating in “private apartments” and “ impatient brothers” who continue to visit them are actually as dangerous, if not more dangerous, in getting a hefty fine as well as in the News attracting public attention. I can assure you that residents in these high rise or densely populated apartments will report anything to Police direct or Crimes stopper soon they find strangers particularly male in the lift, lobby or on the entrance waiting to be picked up. They have very good reasons to do so to protect themselves being locked out for 14 days if a few residents in the building get infected with Covid.

Don’t underestimate the “neighbors powers” in relation to the report of crimes or illegal gatherings. They have “vested interests” to do so for sure.

The Premier has revealed in the TV interviews this morning she will reopen everything once 70% full vaccination rates is
reached, what the rush for visiting the girls or for the girls working privately now. It is only 6-8 weeks away to punt legally, not worth the risk now for a hefty fine.
Carry uber eats bag take food for girl

adahar
01-09-2021, 02:49 PM
Girls operating in “private apartments” and “ impatient brothers” who continue to visit them are actually as dangerous, if not more dangerous, in getting a hefty fine as well as in the News attracting public attention. I can assure you that residents in these high rise or densely populated apartments will report anything to Police direct or Crimes stopper soon they find strangers particularly male in the lift, lobby or on the entrance waiting to be picked up. They have very good reasons to do so to protect themselves being locked out for 14 days if a few residents in the building get infected with Covid.

Don’t underestimate the “neighbors powers” in relation to the report of crimes or illegal gatherings. They have “vested interests” to do so for sure.

The Premier has revealed in the TV interviews this morning she will reopen everything once 70% full vaccination rates is
reached, what the rush for visiting the girls or for the girls working privately now. It is only 6-8 weeks away to punt legally, not worth the risk now for a hefty fine.

You're right on the apartments. There could be a number of pestiferous people just itching to change the occupancy landscape.

Re: the press conference, I'm not sure I would I'd be game putting that interpretation on it! Restrictions will be eased, specifically what she didn't say but I'm not sure "everything" will return. I hope you're right.

Remember, these "promises" have been uttered before. e.g. at 60% LGA's of concern will get some freedom. Yes, an extra hour in the park, big deal. There's a lot of water to flow under bridge before 70% is reached.

bittybittybitty
01-09-2021, 03:17 PM
not sure why youd risk it at the moment like yea it sucks having to wait but jesus glad i dind't get slapped wit a fine that big

Vader
01-09-2021, 04:26 PM

There have been a few shops working out of cbd and inner city apartments since the lockdown started and none have been busted, and don't forget all the privates